DailyExcuses - Part #94

heymallie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by heymallie »

One thing I've noticed is that Bryan calls Ollie a toddler when it directly profits them too. Guess being a preschooler isn't cute or profitable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I wonder how old Ollie will be when he gets his first iphone, i wonder if he already has one...
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:This is probably why they tweeted him. He used the hashtag about 85 times and completely sucked up.
And he's still calling Ollie a toddler, ffs.

Weird-- I wanted to check my theory about Apple tweeting others who tweeted them and used the hashtag,, and on my Android phone, it says Apple has no tweets.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 431bd9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Annnnnnnnd Ollie's back to being a toddler again Image Should've known it would never last. Pretty sure the kid is going to toddle into college, at this rate.

College? So he can have his own thoughts and be a free thinker away from his family? Nonsense.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

OT: I noticed a few Christian radio songs song similar to some of Bryan's music. I think he really should have tried that route instead of the next Justin Bieber to take off his musical career. Now how truthful would his Christian lyrics be? That's a different story. I'm just thinking his voice and music is more fitting for that genre

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kaylor1 wrote:OT: I noticed a few Christian radio songs song similar to some of Bryan's music. I think he really should have tried that route instead of the next Justin Bieber to take off his musical career. Now how truthful would his Christian lyrics be? That's a different story. I'm just thinking his voice and music is more fitting for that genre

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I think thats why they are trying so hard to suddenly look so religious, so he can break out in the Christian pop scene.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

All of this iPhone talk reminded me of those stupid Snapchat glasses Bryan and Corbin just _had to_ have! I think Bryan and Missy used them a total of three times! Admittedly, that was back when I stopped watching them regularly, and rarely checked Snapchat, so I could be wrong. But two pairs of expensive sunglasses that were used only to film for Snapchat, and were only used a handful of times? Such wastefulness! I guess at least Missy will get a lot of use out of the iPhone X since it will be next to her more often than her own kids! Taking bets now on how long it'll take her to break or lose the iPhone X! I say a month tops!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Missy is making a super huge deal about Bryan working all the time now. Poor bryan has to actually do a little work now that he tanked jeff.
Anyone else notice the shear amount of dishes in her sink? Especially since someone said they noticed the cleaner washing dishes yesterday. Before Missy left the sink was half full of sippy cups and random shit. Then when she gets back it looks like they had freaking thanksgiving dinner with the amount of plates in the sink, its overflowing! How on earth?!
lol "today we had someone come in and help us.." Missy honey, they did it for you, they didn't "help" you do anything, that would require you actually getting out there and doing some work.
The projects are never going to end are they? They just keep throwing money into this property and house, its never good enough. they don't even use half of the projects they have done to this house!!!!!!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sammibro wrote:All of this iPhone talk reminded me of those stupid Snapchat glasses Bryan and Corbin just _had to_ have! I think Bryan and Missy used them a total of three times! Admittedly, that was back when I stopped watching them regularly, and rarely checked Snapchat, so I could be wrong. But two pairs of expensive sunglasses that were used only to film for Snapchat, and were only used a handful of times? Such wastefulness! I guess at least Missy will get a lot of use out of the iPhone X since it will be next to her more often than her own kids! Taking bets now on how long it'll take her to break or lose the iPhone X! I say a month tops!

I've noticed ever since we started calling her out on getting her iphone replaced every 3 weeks they dont ever show it anymore. I would love to know how many she has gone though this year alone.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Playsinrain wrote:I wonder how old Ollie will be when he gets his first iphone, i wonder if he already has one...
I'd say 8 at the absolute latest.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So Ellie and Jared, the lumps BEST FRIENDS OMG!!, just had a miscarriage and not one single word or love or encouragement from them about it. All the while, Cullen and Katie just uploaded their vlog where basically half the video is Katie sharing sympathy for them (and another friend that has lost a loved one) while breaking down in tears. I guess acknowledging your friend's hard times aren't what the kids are looking to see, or Bryan is worried it might get demonitized or something. Sure, they don't HAVE to say anything about it to anyone other than E&J but we know how much B&M love the asspats for being such good friends. They sure are looking like great ones right about now...
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

He's soooo bithy watering his plants and hanging a map.... Thooooo bithy guys!!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I do like that Bryan is totally embracing this gardening hobby though, i hope it stick around bc i really think he finds joy in it. Thats something he needs, is finding genuine pleasure in doing something he enjoys. Not everything has to be about pleasing Missy or making money.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

littlebaby wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:This is probably why they tweeted him. He used the hashtag about 85 times and completely sucked up.
And he's still calling Ollie a toddler, ffs.

Weird-- I wanted to check my theory about Apple tweeting others who tweeted them and used the hashtag,, and on my Android phone, it says Apple has no tweets.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 431bd9.jpg[/img]

Annnnnnnnd Ollie's back to being a toddler again Image Should've known it would never last. Pretty sure the kid is going to toddle into college, at this rate.

College? So he can have his own thoughts and be a free thinker away from his family? Nonsense.

They will have spent all their money long before he reaches college age. Poor kid is going to spend his adult life asking "You want fries with that?"

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i think you mean "Do ewe want fry-den wif dat?" ^^ :lol:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:So Ellie and Jared, the lumps BEST FRIENDS OMG!!, just had a miscarriage and not one single word or love or encouragement from them about it. All the while, Cullen and Katie just uploaded their vlog where basically half the video is Katie sharing sympathy for them (and another friend that has lost a loved one) while breaking down in tears. I guess acknowledging your friend's hard times aren't what the kids are looking to see, or Bryan is worried it might get demonitized or something. Sure, they don't HAVE to say anything about it to anyone other than E&J but we know how much B&M love the asspats for being such good friends. They sure are looking like great ones right about now...
And Cullen tweeted them too. I am not _positive_, but I am pretty sure B&M didn't. And that's particularly disgusting considering they built their channel on their losses, and I know we said last week that they didn't have to tear their hair out in grief over Gabriel, but it _was_ his "birthday" just last week. So one would assume that they would be sympathetic. They're just too greedy and worried about demonetization. And I did a vlog title about how E&J are their "best friends".

abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

Playsinrain wrote:So Ellie and Jared, the lumps BEST FRIENDS OMG!!, just had a miscarriage and not one single word or love or encouragement from them about it. All the while, Cullen and Katie just uploaded their vlog where basically half the video is Katie sharing sympathy for them (and another friend that has lost a loved one) while breaking down in tears. I guess acknowledging your friend's hard times aren't what the kids are looking to see, or Bryan is worried it might get demonitized or something. Sure, they don't HAVE to say anything about it to anyone other than E&J but we know how much B&M love the asspats for being such good friends. They sure are looking like great ones right about now...
All Brylard cares about anyway is the freaking iPhone release. What a materialistic asshole.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
And Cullen tweeted them too. I am not _positive_, but I am pretty sure B&M didn't. And that's particularly disgusting considering they built their channel on their losses, and I know we said last week that they didn't have to tear their hair out in grief over Gabriel, but it _was_ his "birthday" just last week. So one would assume that they would be sympathetic. They're just too greedy and worried about demonetization. And I did a vlog title about how E&J are their "best friends".

It just irks the shit out of me. They just saw them last week, called them their best friends but yet nothing... not one word. All the gabriel stuff aside, it just shows how shitty they are as friends. Katie sits and sheds tears but yet all Missy and Bryan can do is brag about how much they have traveled and going to the spa.. I honestly think i would be hurt if i were Ellie and Jared.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:Well to be fair Katie still gets pretty emotional about her miscarriage so I think Ellie going through it was tough on her because she actually still feels the pain.... Missy doesn't seem to be phased by her losses anymore so she probably doesn't relate. Not bashing Missy or anything I just don't think she relates anymore
Relates or not, that is supposedly her best friend, she can't throw a little "We are so sorry for your loss, please pray for our friends.." in the vlog?? I despise Ellie, and i can't relate to her loss either, but i still feel badly for her. Missy doesn't have to break down in tears like Katie, (bc what you say about Katie does make sense) but she could at LEAST mention it and throw some love towards her "friends"
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Bryans office is so clean compared to mine.. I've been super busy these last few days, too

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Missy is too busy reading her Christmas letter to herself every night and shedding tears over all the predictions she got right about her family. She has no time to cry over other things.

Return to “Daily Bumps”