Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Unread post by julietpreston »

I'm not fully convinced it was all the boys decision. I work with kids and have never known a child under 10 or even 12 who cares tuppence what their hair looks like. But then I have also never known kids who acted like hers. Most four year olds are full of life and imagination and creativity, her kids act like teenagers as someone else said.
I'm tired of Chloe making such a big deal out of their hair. She's not special for it or something, I'd say half the little boys I know have long hair. And usually theirs is actually taken care of. You'd think since she is so obsessed with hair she would at least wash and brush it.
Also I'm sorry but Otto in those photos looked just like this bogan guy with a mullet called Tazza who lives behind me :lol:
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

lmfao.. Poor Otto did remind me of Joe Dirt

I agree with the comments that most children don't care about hairstyles at such a young age! My son is too busy being a kid to even be worried about his hair! He will just point to a picture at the barber and he is done. He is very opinionated about other things though, so its not just because he's a chill kid. She didn't explain where this idea came from. I could understand if they saw a kid at home school group or the park with that haircut, but for a 5 yo to just randomly think it up is just concerning!
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

tigerlily wrote:lmfao.. Poor Otto did remind me of Joe Dirt

I agree with the comments that most children don't care about hairstyles at such a young age! My son is too busy being a kid to even be worried about his hair! He will just point to a picture at the barber and he is done. He is very opinionated about other things though, so its not just because he's a chill kid. She didn't explain where this idea came from. I could understand if they saw a kid at home school group or the park with that haircut, but for a 5 yo to just randomly think it up is just concerning!
I was thinking the same. I don't know any kids who would demand for such hairstyle. Don't mean to be judgemental, but looks bogan.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Omg I know they are kids but they look fucking awful.

Thanks for the pics!
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Good lord, what on earth is that "style"? When they're 25 and looking back at these awful haircuts I don't think they'll be thanking you Chloe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... ac9ac3.png[/img]

This caption is so deceiving too. She knows the hair is a hot topic so she specifically said shaved their hair off even tho they didn't really. They shaved HALF their hair Chloe. I know you are getting desperate but come on.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

Evan's smile is just all gums. I hope she's saving the YT money for orthodontic care x6!
Bernie_anna
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bernie_anna »

They always look like they're wearing pjs and slippers! Surely a little pair of jeans or chinos wouldn't hurt.

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

lurking10 wrote:
This caption is so deceiving too. She knows the hair is a hot topic so she specifically said shaved their hair off even tho they didn't really. They shaved HALF their hair Chloe. I know you are getting desperate but come on.
Plus, would you even call that shaved? To me that's just a short haircut...on a segment of their heads in this case, but hardly shaved.

Can't believe how unbearably smug and hyperbolic Chloe is being once again. She is, as usual, mostly ignoring the fawning comments to go to bat with the odd person who says they don't like the hair, with Chloe firing back that it's "heartbreaking" that some parents think it's okay to make choices about their kids bodies. Haircuts or lack thereof are not heartbreaking. She seriously needs a reality check. Maybe stop and think where the hair donations people keep (wrongly) assuming they'd do go to. Hint: to kids experiencing a lot less bodily autonomy and a lot more hair loss than your privileged, Pinterest browsing, money-making darlings, Chloe. Ugh.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I don't think it'll last. I think they'll want to shave it all off next time. Let's hope so at least lol

She's not Answering any comments about why or how they chose this style. Now I am starting to wonder if they wanted to shave it all off and Chloe pleaded with them not to and this was the compromise they came up with. She's so damn annoying when she gets on her children's autonomy soapbox. What a sad and sheltered life she must live if she thinks parents picking a kids hair style is "heartbreaking". I can't roll my eyes hard enough.

Kind of off topic but since someone mentioned it...

I doubt the kids will ever have proper orthodontic care. I mean, look at her own horse teeth lols. I tried to google if dentistry was vegan and I found this random forum where someone asked the same question. The person said they're in severe pain but don't want to go to the dentist because they probably use animal products. Some (sane) people responded and said to go because their health is more important and then others said that their health is NOT more important than ending animal suffering. Lmao I couldn't believe what I was reading. Some people would really let their teeth rot out of their mouth in the name of veganism. Sadly I could see Chloe being this die hard about it too. I've never even heard her utter the word dentist so I doubt she's taken any of the kids. Silly me, it's probably just too hard with their hard hard triplets that make everything so hard. Plus, the kids will go to the dentist when they want to. Their body their choice.

Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

Aboogabooga wrote:I don't think it'll last. I think they'll want to shave it all off next time. Let's hope so at least lol

She's not Answering any comments about why or how they chose this style. Now I am starting to wonder if they wanted to shave it all off and Chloe pleaded with them not to and this was the compromise they came up with. She's so damn annoying when she gets on her children's autonomy soapbox. What a sad and sheltered life she must live if she thinks parents picking a kids hair style is "heartbreaking". I can't roll my eyes hard enough.

I doubt the kids will ever have proper orthodontic care. I mean, look at her own horse teeth lols. I tried to google if dentistry was vegan and I found this random forum where someone asked the same question. The person said they're in severe pain but don't want to go to the dentist because they probably use animal products. Some (sane) people responded and said to go because their health is more important and then others said that their health is NOT more important than ending animal suffering. Lmao I couldn't believe what I was reading. Some people would really let their teeth rot out of their mouth in the name of veganism. Sadly I could see Chloe being this die hard about it too. I've never even heard her utter the word dentist so I doubt she's taken any of the kids. Silly me, it's probably just too hard with their hard hard triplets that make everything so hard. Plus, the kids will go to the dentist when they want to. Their body their choice.

I'm not vegan put as a person of the internet i have seen people complaining that i need X lifesaving medication but its not vegan. my understanding from that was that as medicines are often tested on animals they are not considered vegan by some.

I'm confused, i thought the kids were scared of the hairdressers and cried last time? am i mixing up my youtube kids?
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I wonder how much it's respecting a child's right to choose and their autonomy if you feed into a fear about haircuts for YEARS. Constantly speaking and playing up that fear in the name of "respecting" their choice. I find it unlikely out of all the hair styles the kids actually see, since TV is rare, that's the one ALL of them chose the same one...because you must match with someone.

Evan was probably scared of his first haircut or something but she was already pregnant with #3 and had a baby as well and couldn't be bothered so just went with the they're so scared thing.

You can buy vegan dental floss without bees wax and vegan toothpaste. Many vegans I know avoid fluoride, including many youtubers but some do not for their kids because of the literature that's out about it's benefits. You can go for regular check ups and cleaning and not do the fluoride treatment. Many are also switching to electric toothbrushes on the recommendations that they're better and I'm considering it.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I honestly thought they somehow decided to shave ALL of their hair off. However, I have a feeling that the boys might start to like the feeling of short hair, and hopefully they will want to even it up and shave the other side off.
It's not like it has to be all shaved off, basically just have one side shaved but just cut the long hair to make it shorter on the top and that's a nice look.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I would buy the smugness on bodily autonomy a little more IF the children's lives were not broadcast on youtube for millions of people to watch. Sharing videos of them crying over spicy food, coming out of a bath, covered in poop, etc. don't really match up with a parent who's concerned about bodily autonomy to me.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

Her obsession with hair is freaking bizarre. Extremely vain and utterly oblivious to real world problems. What a great combo for homeschooling.

Bernie_anna
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bernie_anna »

Aboogabooga wrote:I don't think it'll last. I think they'll want to shave it all off next time. Let's hope so at least lol

*Next vlog* "six vegan homeschooled kids including triplets visit the dentist for the first time"

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

natalka81 wrote:I would buy the smugness on bodily autonomy a little more IF the children's lives were not broadcast on youtube for millions of people to watch. Sharing videos of them crying over spicy food, coming out of a bath, covered in poop, etc. don't really match up with a parent who's concerned about bodily autonomy to me.
Exactly!! She just doesn't see it. On Instagram she replied to someone raising that point with a schpiel about how the two older boys love being on You Tube and the four younger kids don't understand yet but if they decided they didn't want to be filmed they'd stop. Yeah right. And too bad for them if by the time they "decide" otherwise thousands of viewers have watched them bathe, pick their nose, be covered in shit, etc. Chloe also claims what we see on YT are "highlights" and that they have "extremely full private lives we don't share". Keep telling yourself that, Chloe.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Does she hear herself? She goes on about how she respects her kids choices (which according to her, no other parents do) while doing the exact opposite. And then saying her four and five year old love being on youtube. Do they, Chloe? And how much of it do they understand? Have you talked to them about the possibility of sexual predators online? Do they know that mummy and daddy take all the money from videos of the kids? Do they know that in 10 years they will be embarrassed that hundreds of thousands of people have watched them take baths and pick their noses and whatever else? And if Felix came to you tomorrow and told you he hated being filmed, would you really stop? I think not, because youtube is your main source of income, and anyway you cant function without the validation of strangers and if you weren't holding a camera you would have to actually parent your kids.

There are children living in war torn nations, homeless children, children being beaten or sexually abused, children living in poverty, starving children. I never see Chloe get upset about that like she gets upset about parents who give their kids haircuts. And SHE used to be one of those mums who "forced" haircuts, just two years ago.
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

She really lives a very sheltered life if she thinks she's changing the world with haircuts. Pretty sure no one is traumatised for life over their hairstyle at 5. If anything, I think Chloe putting so much emphasis and attention on their appearance and hair is going to cause more issues. They have all their teen/adult years to worry about appearance and 'expressing' themselves. They shouldn't have that burden at 5
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Aboogabooga wrote:
lurking10 wrote:Can someone please post a pic?!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 29e792.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f9eaa5.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 0bd850.png[/img]

Yikes..

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Return to “Chloe and Beans”