Thread Title Credit : IceCreamCone

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Responding to the long post at the end of the last chapter. I completely agree that we've seen Ellie behave that way multiple times. No one should have to deal with that.

I went back and read out comments in the first chapter of this thread to see what Jared was like back then and he was highly praised for being warmer and more sensitive that Bryan. I would argue that the reverse is true these days
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

It's no secret that I'm not an E+J fan... but I'm happy to see how well Ellie is doing. I don't think she's obligated, but I hope that she continues to be transparent throughout this process. The way she handled herself in today's vlog was very refreshing imo.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Is it possible to break ties with a network at any time or area they contractually obligated to stay? According to Social Blade Ellie and Jared's top estimate today is $466k. Even if they have a sweet deal and are only sharing 15% with a network thats a fair amount! They are also in a higher tax bracket (yes with a lot of deductions but they would still have significant expenses to get those deductions and would still have to pay some tax) and have to pay for tithing. I can see why Jared might be very concerned. Ellie really needs to chill with the online shopping and find a new outlet. Glad to see she's reading, although I don't think that's actually going to happen.

But for comparison, Ruby and Bonnie both have homes that are likely paid off by now, and they are earning far more than that without sharing with a network. Just wondering why Ellie and Jared are still with FS when it seems they aren't getting much reward out of it?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I feel so bad. I feel bad because this pregnancy seemed like a real honest one. They seemed genuinely excited this time. It seemed so real. We got to see actual pregnancy test up close, doctor visits , got to see the ultrasound etc. and they seemed genuinely sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

menehune wrote:Is it possible to break ties with a network at any time or area they contractually obligated to stay? According to Social Blade Ellie and Jared's top estimate today is $466k. Even if they have a sweet deal and are only sharing 15% with a network thats a fair amount! They are also in a higher tax bracket (yes with a lot of deductions but they would still have significant expenses to get those deductions and would still have to pay some tax) and have to pay for tithing. I can see why Jared might be very concerned. Ellie really needs to chill with the online shopping and find a new outlet. Glad to see she's reading, although I don't think that's actually going to happen.

But for comparison, Ruby and Bonnie both have homes that are likely paid off by now, and they are earning far more than that without sharing with a network. Just wondering why Ellie and Jared are still with FS when it seems they aren't getting much reward out of it?
I'm sure they are under contract.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I would think theyre under contract. Otherwise why would they stay?
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

Just noticed their miscarriage video is down....... wonder why.

jspo97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jspo97 »

amf2224 wrote:Just noticed their miscarriage video is down....... wonder why.

I still see it?

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I still see it up. I never looked before, so I am not sure if it's changed.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Still there. 311,000 views.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

It doesn't matter if Ellie is a woman, and a typical waif of one at that. Women can 100% control, demean, and beat down men just as much as a man can do it to a woman. Ellie may not be able to take down Jared physically, but she can certainly do it mentally; which is just as bad, if not worse since it's so hard for people to believe it when it's happening to either gender. There's no "proof" and certainly a big, tough man couldn't be brought down by a girl.

Ellie is a wicked, horrible person. Jared obviously has his issues, but you can pretty much tell that he has been beaten down by her. He's not going to stand up to her or put his foot down, because his self-esteem is probably nothing. I agree that she's a narcissist and passive aggressive. She's definitely the type of person who will withhold things because she's angry, hate things just to spite someone, ignore something Jared is trying to tell her about if she's pissed, etc. If Jared put his foot down, she would find some way to hurt him.

That being said, I do feel bad for them about the miscarriage. It's not their fault. But I don't like seeing talk about that women can't be the controlling, abusive ones and instead turning it around on Jared...people do the same with Missy and Bryan, but I don't think Missy is as bad as Ellie (still bad, but Ellie is terrible)...glad to see other people showing the facts, and hope this conversation isn't hurting anyone.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I wonder if the Bump App was a sponsorship in the making?
Anyway, if mothers day was truly real all this post miscarriage announcement footage of family comforting them would be up. Everyone is acting different than last time.
Ellie talks about how miscarriages *usually* happen unlike last time she began to bleed the day or the day after the "positive" test, like a post-iud removal period (or chemical pregnancy) whereas she's more informed now that miscarriage may begin in a week or so. Sounds like she wont be doing the D&C which is quite traumatic in my experience but each to their own. Everything about "this time" sounds more genuine than mothersday gate.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Well I'm not a fan of these two anymore but honestly I feel really bad. No one deserves to go through any kind of loss :-( no matter how early along they arw
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

I'll admit to having a little trouble feeling too sorry for them. They wanted to be able to tell everyone they had a miscarriage and if they did indeed fake or mislead about one, then now at least they are honestly in the club. It sounds harsh, but they caused a lot of unnecessary pain with the Mother's day announcement, and maybe now they will at least understand the magnitude of their actions.

Then again, maybe not. I'm sure it's somehow different when it's Ellie and Jared struggling as compared to all the other IVF couples.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

You know, after what happened on Mother's Day, I honestly lost any ounce of respect I had for them. I thought of it from every view that you all mentioned.. was it a sponsorship? Did she just get her period and couldn't face the music? Was she actually convinced she was pregnant and generally thought she had a miscarriage? Or did she know she wasn't pregnant but they staged it all for the views? Etc. I truly couldn't get my head around the way they treated such a sensitive subject for a lot of people.

Anyway, I'm all for karma. I love nothing more than hearing the revving of the karma bus engine lol but I feel sorry for them. I'm torn. Part of me thinks, now you know how it feels.. 'You made your bed, now lie in it' type thing but the other part of me knows how much it hurts and I can't help but feel sad for them. I don't like to see anyone suffer and they're hurting, so I can't help myself. I still will never like them for what they've done/the way they are but I can appreciate the pain they're going through and I hope they're doing ok.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

[quote="tintin15"][/quote]

Random and OT but my Tapatalk is glitching and every time I go into a thread, your display picture shows as mine until I refresh Weird.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

8elz wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
Random and OT but my Tapatalk is glitching and every time I go into a thread, your display picture shows as mine until I refresh ImageImage Weird.

Sorry for triple post but omg this is a mess lol. That was meant for Tintin15 Image

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 6dbe87.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... fc8fc0.png[/img]

Third m/c?

djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

I don't know why you guys think Jared was the one that made the boys go to the appointment. Yeah Ellie said this is why she didn't want to bring them, but if she ultimately didn't want them to go, they would not have been there. We all know Jared does everything he can to keep her happy. The way I took it was she was concerned but in the end decided to do it anyway.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”