JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by LilaLavender »

KallanDior wrote:WELL. So far you guys have given me no insight anyway... and you seem divided. There's some of you who have already been chatting with me on other forms of social media & I will continue to have those outlets open to you guys. I did not come in here to defend Jessica. I'm sorry if you guys don't like my answers but maybe that's because sometimes the truth is unfulfilling after being curious about something for so long. Any of you guys that know me and follow my videos know I DONT LIE TO KICK IT. Some of your questions I don't know the answers to. I'm not Jessica. I can only answer what I know and I haven't even seen any super "juicy" questions on here really. Almost everything you guys have asked you've probably already seen the answers to in her vlogs or on social media. I'm not trying to make her to seem likeable I'm just giving you guys the truth. Maybe part of this site a lot of you like assuming things and are upset when that may not necessarily be what it is.....
Blablabla. Piss off. It's so clear you just came on here to
1) defend Jessica 2) shit on Drake 3) pimp your own channel
that it's pathetic.

We can see pee and black dust on Jessica's floor yet you say "oh her house isn't dirty, it doesn't smell like pee!", there's proof Jessica's version of the stab story is bullshit but you support it. Not to mention the important questions that you can't " haha " your way around, such as Jessica's planning of Lilia and her disappointment in Landen, that you've ignored.
But regarding Drake you casually drop he supposedly goes to prostitutes and an exact number on how often he's seen the boys?
And then repeatedly say 'but haha guys come to MY CHANNEL to watch tea videos lol haha!"

What a low tbh. I genuinely feel like Jessica might have promised you some money for this, or maybe it's that you're hoping that if you can show Sugar Mommy Jess that you defended her online that she'll sponsor you or shout you out a bit? Are you so desperate? Is rent due?

Excuse my cursing but this theatre act was so ridiculous.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

LilaLavender wrote:
KallanDior wrote:WELL. So far you guys have given me no insight anyway... and you seem divided. There's some of you who have already been chatting with me on other forms of social media & I will continue to have those outlets open to you guys. I did not come in here to defend Jessica. I'm sorry if you guys don't like my answers but maybe that's because sometimes the truth is unfulfilling after being curious about something for so long. Any of you guys that know me and follow my videos know I DONT LIE TO KICK IT. Some of your questions I don't know the answers to. I'm not Jessica. I can only answer what I know and I haven't even seen any super "juicy" questions on here really. Almost everything you guys have asked you've probably already seen the answers to in her vlogs or on social media. I'm not trying to make her to seem likeable I'm just giving you guys the truth. Maybe part of this site a lot of you like assuming things and are upset when that may not necessarily be what it is.....
that it's pathetic.

We can see pee and black dust on Jessica's floor yet you say "oh her house isn't dirty, it doesn't smell like pee!", there's proof Jessica's version of the stab story is bullshit but you support it. Not to mention the important questions that you can't " haha " your way around, such as Jessica's planning of Lilia and her disappointment in Landen, that you've ignored.
But regarding Drake you casually drop he supposedly goes to prostitutes and an exact number on how often he's seen the boys?
And then repeatedly say 'but haha guys come to MY CHANNEL to watch tea videos lol haha!"

What a low tbh. I genuinely feel like Jessica might have promised you some money for this, or maybe it's that you're hoping that if you can show Sugar Mommy Jess that you defended her online that she'll sponsor you or shout you out a bit? Are you so desperate? Is rent due?

Lol! Yep pretty much! That's exactly the same impression I got! As soon as I saw her saying Jesss always smells like shampoo (when we can literally see the grease in her hair) and that her bathrooms are so clean (when there no way that's true with 3-5 small boys) and her floors are clean (when they all have black feet)........I was like ummmm please GTFO, we all can see thru this bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

Jess is right that babies respond more to higher pitched voices but that doesn't mean she has to squeal! And in all reality addie is the only baby so what is her excuse for talking to lilia and the others like that?
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I watch jess because I had my first born at 16 (nearly 37 now lol) and when I discovered the whole YT teen mum scene I become intrigued
I like jesss FAM because chaotic as she is she seems to love the kids and gives them experiences.
And TBH I think she planned lillia but for herself and I get the feeling many that followed had their planned teen pregnancies for YT fame.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Don't get me wrong, my mom would love it if me and my kids came and stayed a few days with her.
I guess what I mean is that it seems like Mimi's life revolves around those kids as much as Jess's life does.
It's just my opinion but it seems like Mimi would want to kind of relax and do her own thing now that her kids are grown and she has the chance to.
I know she loves them to death and wants to be very involved like most grandparents do but it seems like Jesss relies on her a lot for babysitting and to stay there etc.

I dk. I can't really express what I am trying to say the right way.

I get what youre saying...but I also think Mimi is a very young grandma. Her grandkids used to live with her, she's a school teacher as well. I think she honestly LOVES that the kids spend so much time with her, and I think if you asked her she would say they dont spend enough time with her.
You are probably right!! Lol
I guess I just don't get it because I am definitely not like that. I could never be a teacher because I don't enjoy being around kids that I don't have an emotional connection to.
I absolutely adore my kids and my nephews and I am in NO RUSH for my kids to grow up, I love love love having small kids and being a mom.
But when I am older and they are grown, I see myself enjoying that time as well in a different way.....to re-connect with my hubby, travel, etc.

So, different strokes I guess.

I'm like you. When my kids are young I want to devote everything to them, but then once they become young adults I want my own life back and sit back and watch them explore the world for themselves. However, my maternal and paternal grandparents died long before I was born so I never experienced grandparents, but I think Mimi is the kind of person I would LOVE to have as a grandparents. Yes she is a large part of the reason why Jess is a mess but she is wonderful with Jess' kids and is probably a brilliant teacher too.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I may be totally making this up but I seem to remember a time a while back maybe when she was living alone with Drake where she mentioned Mimi doesn't want to watch the kids at every whim and turns her down sometimes....

That may have gone out the window though. I can understand Jess is young and being able to depend on family is a great thing, but she takes it way too far.
She did say that and I think stil stands by it, she only takes a few kids at a time and also, she wasn't watching the kids.. Jess and Chris were both there. I think it would have been different if Jess dropped all the kids off for 4 days, you know?
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

dazzled wrote:Y'all are on here talking shit about Jess and the minute her friend comes on here you're like, "I don't hate Jess! I don't have anything against her! I actually like her!"

So true tho!!! Hahaha

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
that it's pathetic.

Lol! Yep pretty much! That's exactly the same impression I got! As soon as I saw her saying Jesss always smells like shampoo (when we can literally see the grease in her hair) and that her bathrooms are so clean (when there no way that's true with 3-5 small boys) and her floors are clean (when they all have black feet)........I was like ummmm please GTFO, we all can see thru this bullshit.

I'm guessing as for the house she's dirty as well, so she doesn't notice it?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
lilywhoa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilywhoa »

Kally comes in here all cocky...Beesh, you better keep your eyes open! Who knows Jessica might be after your man one day! She has a rap sheet going after friends' dicks. She likes them dark skin men prior to Philsbury dough boy
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

LilaLavender wrote:
that it's pathetic.

Girl YES. Kally can fucking SMD. She came in here to pimp herself out and she chose a friend with a following of almost half a million people to defend for YT stardom. Stick to eyelashes, girly.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

https://s26.postimg.org/kku29608p/Scree ... .56_PM.png

Aww look....Messicas new baby daddy. He comes with 2 extra step kids.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

What is up with this payless sponsorship? Did she like sign her life away to them? She posts about them a loooot...

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:What is up with this payless sponsorship? Did she like sign her life away to them? She posts about them a loooot...

I was just coming to ask the same thing..
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Yeah she won't shut up about the payless thing my god she just did an instagram story yesterday and she was showing them off and then she posts a pic again
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Is it just me or does this child look sickly

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 28ac6d.png[/img]

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Well I mean she doesn't get any sleep, is in dance and cheer and karate, and eats like shit.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Yes Lilia looks sick. I dk what it is but I just do not find her to be an attractive child in any way at all. Her face is not cute. I think people say she's pretty because she's skinny and long hair. Imagine that face with a dark brown mullet or something.......*shudder*.

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Lilia was really cute as a toddler, I think because she was more filled out. For the last couple of years she has looked quite gaunt and sickly/tired, and is stick thin. Actually all of the kids usually look exhausted and slightly malnourished but thats expected when they're being raised by someone who is mentally 12.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Jess values skinny the poor baby is "fat" and one of the twins is considered the weird one who needs different pants but Lilia and the skinny twin get praised for being tiny\thin. All the while she does not appear to care much about her own weight.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

To me Lillia looks like a kid with allergies. The dark circles under her eyes and she always sounds congested not nasally just clogged up.

Return to “JesssFam”