Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

loveoctober
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by loveoctober »

Anyone know what camera Britney used when she was taking a picture of her kids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:She's asking people on twitter about bras that sell for $70 plus shipping....thats more than Victoria's Secret lol.

how about go buy a $15 target bra since you asked your followers for 10 thousand dollars.

And still no thank you video
And no update video from her dad like they both said.Image

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

It's really gross. She begs for money on GFM then what , 2 weeks later she is going shopping for Harlow FOR A WHOLE WARDROBE and buying $70 BRAS.

ANd she can't make a thank you video, because " people didn't HAVE to donate so wtf of that? Really? People don't HAVE to watch your fucking channel. People don't HAVE to open the door for you but you say thank you anyway.

She is such a selfish, entitled, privileged, indulgent, ignorant, greedy greasy little shit I have ever seen on YouTube and I don't even watch her.

Fuck you britney. The world owes you shit for gracing it with your crock pot presence.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I never understood how/why Ean was working for a home inspection company, yet traveling for days at a time. They live in a suburban area with tons of homes he could be inspecting. Home inspection isn't a rare dying trade that only a few people can do and there's no one closer who can inspect those homes he's supposedly traveling to. And half the time he was "working from home." To be a home inspector you need to be out actually inspecting homes. And now he's doing AV work? So basically Geek Squad.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

askeptichere wrote:I never understood how/why Ean was working for a home inspection company, yet traveling for days at a time. They live in a suburban area with tons of homes he could be inspecting. Home inspection isn't a rare dying trade that only a few people can do and there's no one closer who can inspect those homes he's supposedly traveling to. And half the time he was "working from home." To be a home inspector you need to be out actually inspecting homes. And now he's doing AV work? So basically Geek Squad.

All the time he was at home I think he was just out of a job. Perhaps "looking" for work. I don't doubt he was an inspector and at times did paperwork at home but I think the most recent time he was just jobless.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

He changes jobs more often than Britney buys coffee mugs.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Whatever jobs he is doing I highly doubt they are anything pushing over 40k a year. Does he have any kind of degree? They seem to live "just okay" I mean 40k where I live is enough to comfortably pay bills, and have a car note, but her YT money must be her spending money. I don't think either of them alone makes enough to sustain their lifestyle. B needs E to pay for the house, car note, etc. and E needs B to have her own petty cash because otherwise he would be stretched too far. Add in the fact I think they have a lot of credit cards they have everyone fooled into thinking they are upper class.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

He changes jobs more often than Britney buys coffee mugs.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

He said the new job pays better. I find it hard to believe that hooking up TVs is going to pay more, and have better benefits, than a home inspection job. I doubt he makes more than $18-20 an hour. That may seem like a lot, but it really isn't. I also think they have a lot of credit card debt, and I think they are both full of crap. They will never be able to buy a home with their spending habits. Its funny that she will copy other You tubers, but she doesn't try to buy a home when they buy homes. Too bad you cant put a house on a credit card

If Ean has been jobless for awhile it would explain all of the sponsored videos, and didn't she comment on one of her videos that something had happened and they had to cut back on their spending? I think it was around the time of the GFM stuff. I can't remember if someone posted a sc or if I saw it in the comment section. I don't understand why a grown man would leave one job wo having another job lined up? It isn't very responsible to quit one job before you get another one. Maybe he got fired?

It's pathetic that she cannot help her dad financially, but can buy $70 bras, and can blow money on baby clothes.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

And don't forget the new iPhone is coming out and Vanessa already tweeted. Does Britney have the newest iPhone? We will see how this plays out.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I have never been more convinced that they are not paying rent or in the very least are paying verrry little rent. I suspect maybe his uncle owns lots of properties and so it wasn't his sole income to have this as a rental property/maybe the house is already paid off and he is letting them live their and in turn they have to upkeep it which is why we see them landscaping and replacing things etc... They may have been putting money aside last year for a wedding/house and had full intentions of going through with both of those things until he lost his job. Home inspectors have paper work but no way could he be home for days at a time, that just makes zero sense to me. Around the time he started being home more is when she changed the channel name with the intent to be a family vlogging channel and it is also when sponsor ships seemed to be almost every video. She promised they were taking a family vacation yet it never happend despite Ean being around almost all summer.. the trips she did take were "free" trips because she didnt spend anything on hotels and she only took the baby who at the time was only nursing so that's free too. It is also when she opened the P.O Box and the GFM. They probably were tight on money and she figured, why not?
She spent around $500 on the eyebrows but if you think about it she got what, 2 or 3 videos out of it? She did the initial one, the one where she went back and she could do a sit down video talking about the entire experience and that would more than make up for the $500 she spent on them.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The thank you for the GFM is up.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If you don't want to watch the video, the PULLUPS are not cancerous. Which is good
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

So she showed the bills to prove the GFM $ went to his procedures, and then said the $ leftover went to pay for COBRA insurance...
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It was good to see Keith in the video. And good to see he was able to get some help and some advice as to the COBRA.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 86e8c4.png

I'm happy that the pull-ups are not cancerous. Image

I died when she said "When your loved one is going through this and cancer could be an OPTION" .. you mean possibility b.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yeah you know because people have the option of cancer.... she's such an idiot

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

lizpuff2006 wrote:If you don't want to watch the video, the PULLUPS are not cancerous. Which is good
It seemed like she was really trying hard to make it sound like "pullups" instead of polyps on purpose.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

I'm glad it's not cancer because nobody deserves to see a loved one go throught that, but boy oh boy how is anyone this dumb?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Whenever I watch Ean vlog it reminds me of this meme
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”