E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by Pency »

After this, I'll peace out for a while because I can see my stance isn't particularly well received, but I'm also not 100% on board with the idea that they "faked" their previous miscarriage, but I still believe it didn't actually happen. I think Ellie had fully convinced herself that she was pregnant, and wasn't or was having a chemical. Maybe she's seeing now what she is going through is different than last time -- that would really align with the way things are going now -- last time she just hid and refused to talk about it, this time she's wearing it as a badge. But, I don't think they went into it like "He he we're going to fake a miscarriage for sympathy" -- it seems too awful, even for them.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I haven't posted in forever but decided to come here after their last blogs and today's posts.

I think if they had a third miscarriage it makes sense that it would have been right after Calvin was born. Women are most fertile right after giving birth and it's possible she didn't even know she was pregnant until they started miscarrying. They probably didn't talk about it because they didn't feel much about it.

As far as the Mother's Day thing, I think she genuinely thinks it was a miscarriage.

I'm not a fan of theirs, at all, but this makes the most sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

If this secret miscarriage isn't just a story and they mention it in vlogs, then they will definitely have pictures to show. We may not trust the pictures, but they definitely will have some. If they really were pregnant at some other point though, it would have had to be after Cal and Ellie would have been dropping hints like mad. She dropped enough hints about this secret pregnancy! (acne, baby doll, tired, etc)

If we don't see pictures, then we know it definitely a fake. Honestly, I think we already know and some people are just nicer than others and more willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I've seen women make up stillbirths for extra attention, so I completely believe that someone like Ellie wouldn't believe it was a big deal to just add on another miscarriage to make her story more marketable. Ellie gets what she wants.

I never saw this discussed but I just watched the vlog were she sneaks into Bonnie's house. For everyone that thought it was genuine and funny. Doesn't it distract you that she had to run and set the camera up first before she went back and snuck up the sidewalk? I hate it when vloggers do that!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Yes, a miscarriage after Calvin could happen. But I dont believe these two wouldnt have talked about it, if not when it happend but after the mothers day drama for sure ($$$). Plus if it had happened they would have been much more cautious the third time, and so would have the Dr.
From all the things theyve shown and talked about her Dr. did a standard blood test to confirm, then tested progesterone at her institance, and booked the viability ultrasound no differently then they would have anyone else. If she had two previous miscarriages on record, one the past cycle, it wouldnt have gone down like that at the Dr. office.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

While Ellie was moody and obsessed with breastfeeding and Cal, do we rally believe she even had sex with Jared and could have accidentally hit the timing just right and gotten pregnant? Then, just as they are starting to lose their adult audience and get criticism, they didn't announce very it, but instead decides to keep it very secret?

Doubtful. Ellie still describes that first year with Cal as hell and says he never slept. I don't see them having sex, let alone getting pregnant by accident, with perfect timing, and while Ellie was at an increasingly unhealthy weight.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Pency wrote:After this, I'll peace out for a while because I can see my stance isn't particularly well received, but I'm also not 100% on board with the idea that they "faked" their previous miscarriage, but I still believe it didn't actually happen. I think Ellie had fully convinced herself that she was pregnant, and wasn't or was having a chemical. Maybe she's seeing now what she is going through is different than last time -- that would really align with the way things are going now -- last time she just hid and refused to talk about it, this time she's wearing it as a badge. But, I don't think they went into it like "He he we're going to fake a miscarriage for sympathy" -- it seems too awful, even for them.
I dont think they would fake a miscarriage for sympathy as much as i think they would fake one for that ClearBlue money. And by fake, i mean let Ellie think she was pregnant, Jared knowing she wasn't and him keeping his mouth shut so that Ellie could convince herself she miscarried and still get the ad revenue bc the channel is tanking and someone has to make Ellie's Lush money..
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Just speculation, we will never know until they share it. If they did have a MC after Calvin and before iud, maybe they kept it hidden because- they didn't know until the MC happened, and felt embarrassed because they weren't planning it/trying and she went on IUD to prevent any more surprises. Which she might have felt judged by religious family meme bees if she shared that.

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

I'm a few pages back but I'm honestly disgusted by the thread title. I left this forum after all the comments about her last miscarriage. I personally don't think it was faked, but either way losing this baby in no way is "karma" for any actions. An early loss or a late term loss is still a loss of a life and that life was very much wanted. I'm sure people will reply with the "this is a gossip forum if you can't handle it leave" but we're all human and in my humble opinion some things really are just not on, even on here.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

gymchick43 wrote:Just speculation, we will never know until they share it. If they did have a MC after Calvin and before iud, maybe they kept it hidden because- they didn't know until the MC happened, and felt embarrassed because they weren't planning it/trying and she went on IUD to prevent any more surprises. Which she might have felt judged by religious family meme bees if she shared that.

*members

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gymchick43 wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:Just speculation, we will never know until they share it. If they did have a MC after Calvin and before iud, maybe they kept it hidden because- they didn't know until the MC happened, and felt embarrassed because they weren't planning it/trying and she went on IUD to prevent any more surprises. Which she might have felt judged by religious family meme bees if she shared that.

*members

So why share now? And why in an IG post?
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Playsinrain wrote:
Pency wrote:After this, I'll peace out for a while because I can see my stance isn't particularly well received, but I'm also not 100% on board with the idea that they "faked" their previous miscarriage, but I still believe it didn't actually happen. I think Ellie had fully convinced herself that she was pregnant, and wasn't or was having a chemical. Maybe she's seeing now what she is going through is different than last time -- that would really align with the way things are going now -- last time she just hid and refused to talk about it, this time she's wearing it as a badge. But, I don't think they went into it like "He he we're going to fake a miscarriage for sympathy" -- it seems too awful, even for them.
I dont think they would fake a miscarriage for sympathy as much as i think they would fake one for that ClearBlue money. And by fake, i mean let Ellie think she was pregnant, Jared knowing she wasn't and him keeping his mouth shut so that Ellie could convince herself she miscarried and still get the ad revenue bc the channel is tanking and someone has to make Ellie's Lush money..
Again, do we know for sure that the whole Clearblue thing was an ad? Was that ever confirmed? It just all seems weird to me, but I agree with you. If CB was sponsoring, I wouldn't put it past Jared to let her believe it and orchestrate it all for the money, especially with their views lacking like they have been.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So Ellie has said more then once that she had a "bajillion" needles for testing. Meanwhile Jared says that she has to get poked in each arm because they couldn't find the vein. Once again Ellie is blowing the situation out of proportion to get sympathy.
And NO mention of the 3rd miscarriage in the vlog even though they both compared this miscarriage to the clear blue one. Funny. I wonder if Jared even knew she was going to post that Instagram post.
Also, I fully understand what they're going through this time and there is no way my husband or I would take the time or even want to set up the camera so he could film himself sitting in the bathroom while I bled into the toilet. Jared is so focused on getting footage. It's sad.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:So Ellie has said more then once that she had a "bajillion" needles for testing. Meanwhile Jared says that she has to get poked in each arm because they couldn't find the vein. Once again Ellie is blowing the situation out of proportion to get sympathy.
And NO mention of the 3rd miscarriage in the vlog even though they both compared this miscarriage to the clear blue one. Funny. I wonder if Jared even knew she was going to post that Instagram post.
Also, I fully understand what they're going through this time and there is no way my husband or I would take the time or even want to set up the camera so he could film himself sitting in the bathroom while I bled into the toilet. Jared is so focused on getting footage. It's sad.
I haven't watched yet but this while last paragraph has me sitting here saying what. the. fuck. Documenting the miscarriage is one thing, they are vloggers, i get it, but Jared and Ellie need to learn some boundaries and what is appropriate and what is not. This is just an extension of Jared acting like the camera man instead of a grieving husband/father at the ultrasound.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
THIS. This is what is making me like Jared even less than Ellie lately. During the whole Mother's Day miscarriage there was a day when they had like a 2 minute vlog and were just like "we need time" -- why wouldn't you do that again?? The whole setting up the shot thing when your wife is in pain is icky to me.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

Jared's vlog set ups are ridiculous. I appreciate Ellie sharing her experience but she deserves privacy. You do not need dramatic bathroom footage. You do not need to film yourself rubbing her back. Stop. Just turn off the camera.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

If Ellie didn't want to be filmed right now she wouldnt be. End of story.

They are both equally a part of how and what they show. Remember yesterday when everyone was demonizing Jared for bringing the kids? I re-watched that vlog and he mentions he can't wait to show Jackson an ultrasound picture and Ellie interrupts and says "or we'll bring him."

He is grieving too, and many men throw themselves into their work. If we can't judge Ellie's grieving process, then we shouldn't judge Jared's either.

I'm definitely judging both though.
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:The more this goes on and the more Ellie lies the more Im bothered by the last "miscarriage". A evap line on a blue dye test thats KNOWN for giving evaps (false positives) and a heavier period after getting your IUD removed does NOT equal a miscarriage!

I hope someone calls Ellie during this miscarriage to announce their pregnancy. She deserves all the hate she's getting. The way she treats people, Jared, the IVF couples, the lady at Walmart, fans, she deserves to get called on her crap.
You are 100% correct and thank you for this.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:If Ellie didn't want to be filmed right now she wouldnt be. End of story.

They are both equally a part of how and what they show. Remember yesterday when everyone was demonizing Jared for bringing the kids? I re-watched that vlog and he mentions he can't wait to show Jackson an ultrasound picture and Ellie interrupts and says "or we'll bring him."

He is grieving too, and many men throw themselves into their work. If we can't judge Ellie's grieving process, then we shouldn't judge Jared's either.

I'm definitely judging both though.

So true. They're both at fault for what they show and how they show it. And I'll 100% judge them both for it.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I think the title of the thread is insensitive. Bear in mind that I think the way they handled the last “pregnancy announcement” on Mother’s Day was very questionable, and I don’t think she ever got a positive pregnancy test that go round. Whether they “faked” it or just put the cart before the horse, I have no idea. And I also absolutely agree with those of you saying that Ellie is abusive in her marriage, and that she exhibits narcissistic characteristics. They really shouldn’t bring any more children into the family under those circumstances, but I don’t think a miscarriage is karmic retribution for being a shitty person. I don’t think that’s what the title meant to imply, but it sounds like it’s implying that people are relishing in their loss, which to me doesn’t reflect he tone of most posters here.

On a completely different note, the over-production of these miscarriage videos is unsettling to me. Are they making sure they prop up the camera somewhere to focus on them sitting on the bathroom floor so they get the footage that they can pair with the appropriately somber music? There’s something about them being so artistic and almost staged about it that is so bizarre. Who thinks about this kind of stuff when you’re going through something like that? I really do feel like they’re living for the vlogs at this point.
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

calliepaige84 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 6dbe87.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... fc8fc0.png[/img]

Third m/c?

'Countless tender moments' *eye twitches*

Return to “Ellie and Jared”