Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Drink a little drink. Smoke a little smoke. Part 13

Unread post by Playsinrain »

calliepaige84 wrote:Hmmm weird he's been absent for two vlogs
Lots of comments on the video about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He was in the vlog for a hot minute yesterday...

Remember that time soon after his dad passed when he went AWAL for a vlog or two? Maybe David's father dying unexpectedly has something to do with it? Maybe it's dug up some feelings and he needed some space.. or possibly could have been helping David's family out in some capacity (attending the funeral/wake or just general helping hands in the moment?) and kept it private?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Gaines was actually playing with saturated diaper filling, it's called fake snow and that's exactly what it is. The filling of diapers saturated in water.
Wow, really? I never heard of that. Learn something new every day! Seems gross to me...f

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
askeptichere wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:Where in the heck is Cullen??? He's been complement missing the lasr 2 vlogs with no mention from Katie. Is he taking a YouTube break??
Maybe he's sick and wants privacy... unlike what they give the kids when they get sick. Jay was throwing up all morning in yesterday's vlog.

I don't think thats the case, they would have mentioned it. Plus when their kids are sick they don't get privacy at all, they get cameras shoved in their face. It would be shitty if the adults got privacy but the kids got the exact opposite.
That's what I was saying. Cullen doesn't like to be in the vlogs when he's sick, but they force the kids to be on camera when they are. In the past even when he has a cold, he's holed up in bed away from the camera.

The theory about his sister makes sense.

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Dessi & David are due with twin girls in October but most likely will be born this month some time... I can't imagine losing a parent while you're about to have twins, or just losing a parent in general :( Katie said David's father wasn't that old either... so sad :(
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

japaluvr wrote:Dessi & David are due with twin girls in October but most likely will be born this month some time... I can't imagine losing a parent while you're about to have twins, or just losing a parent in general :( Katie said David's father wasn't that old either... so sad :(
I was gonna ask yesterday if Dessi was the one pregnant with twins. How heartbreaking.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I really enjoyed today's vlog with just Katie. No ridiculous stunts or stupid sunglasses, just Katie being productive. These kind of videos are so much more relatable than when Cullen is riding around the neighborhood on the golf cart on a weekday. Now I want to go do a bunch of laundry.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:I really enjoyed today's vlog with just Katie. No ridiculous stunts or stupid sunglasses, just Katie being productive. These kind of videos are so much more relatable than when Cullen is riding around the neighborhood on the golf cart on a weekday. Now I want to go do a bunch of laundry.
Lol i'm glad i'm not the only one, now i can't wait to get home and get some laundry done. I dont think i've EVER said that in my life :lol:
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Just started a load of laundry too!

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

So is this the friend who passed away. I totally feel for her and the family. It's so tough.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Strawberry26 wrote:So is this the friend who passed away. I totally feel for her and the family. It's so tough.

Yes that is them, they also have a son slightly older than MG named Spirro (no clue how you spell it, but think Sparrow but Spear instead of Spare)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Strawberry26 wrote:So is this the friend who passed away. I totally feel for her and the family. It's so tough.

Wait wait.. no.. i think i misunderstood you, David (the dad in the video) did not pass away, his father did, unexpectedly..
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Cullen just posted on instagram. Katie and he are in an examination room, and he titled it "getting that skin cancer removed." So if he was out of town, he's back. Also, I didn't think it was actually skin cancer?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:Cullen just posted on instagram. Katie and he are in an examination room, and he titled it "getting that skin cancer removed." So if he was out of town, he's back. Also, I didn't think it was actually skin cancer?

Pre cancerous i think?? ... but being truthful, if i was having something like that done i would probably say the same thing. It's just easier to type out and is more self explanatory than "having those precancerous cells removed.."

Can i just say that the comments on today's vlog are 90% where's cullen?? People are freaking the freak out! lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

japaluvr wrote:Dessi & David are due with twin girls in October but most likely will be born this month some time... I can't imagine losing a parent while you're about to have twins, or just losing a parent in general :( Katie said David's father wasn't that old either... so sad :(
Now I know I don't want to watch. I suddenly lost my dad with whom I was _very_ close when I was pregnant with my son. Felt him kick the first time at the viewing (which I stood outside for-- had no desire to see my dad when he couldn't smile at me) He was 66.
How awful for David. It sucks losing a parent to begin with, but not being able to share your children and your joy with them is just painful.
Weird story-- totally personal and Ot, so feel free to scroll by: I was in labor on Halloween, and the midwife told my husband and I to go walk. We were at Balboa Navy Hospital, which is huge, so we went walking outside. It was kinda foggy. And there was a man on the hill behind the hospital, in full Scottish dress, kilt and all, playing the bagpipes. My father was very into his Scottish heritage. We were the only ones around, besides this guy. Take my word for it, it was eerie.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:

Yes that is them, they also have a son slightly older than MG named Spirro (no clue how you spell it, but think Sparrow but Spear instead of Spare)
It's a Greek name.

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

lmmomSD wrote:
Now I know I don't want to watch. I suddenly lost my dad with whom I was _very_ close when I was pregnant with my son. Felt him kick the first time at the viewing (which I stood outside for-- had no desire to see my dad when he couldn't smile at me) He was 66.
How awful for David. It sucks losing a parent to begin with, but not being able to share your children and your joy with them is just painful.
Weird story-- totally personal and Ot, so feel free to scroll by: I was in labor on Halloween, and the midwife told my husband and I to go walk. We were at Balboa Navy Hospital, which is huge, so we went walking outside. It was kinda foggy. And there was a man on the hill behind the hospital, in full Scottish dress, kilt and all, playing the bagpipes. My father was very into his Scottish heritage. We were the only ones around, besides this guy. Take my word for it, it was eerie.

Oh my heart strings! I totally believe in signs and completely believe your father was there in spirit while you labored. <3
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Cullen just posted on instagram. Katie and he are in an examination room, and he titled it "getting that skin cancer removed." So if he was out of town, he's back. Also, I didn't think it was actually skin cancer?

Pre cancerous i think?? ... but being truthful, if i was having something like that done i would probably say the same thing. It's just easier to type out and is more self explanatory than "having those precancerous cells removed.."

Can i just say that the comments on today's vlog are 90% where's cullen?? People are freaking the freak out! lol
Bonnie managed to get those three letters in front of "cancerous" for her vlog today. There's a difference between cancerous and pre-cancerous, both in the way they are treated, and by the reaction they get from people. I would never say I had cancerous cells removed if they were actually pre-cancerous. Cullen especially should know this. I probably would have let it slide if a couple of days later, after all the "it's just easier to say" comments, Bonnie hadn't managed to type three extra letters. Those three letters are important.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

C&K: Drink a little drink. Smoke a little smoke. Part 13

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Bonnie managed to get those three letters in front of "cancerous" for her vlog today. There's a difference between cancerous and pre-cancerous, both in the way they are treated, and by the reaction they get from people. I would never say I had cancerous cells removed if they were actually pre-cancerous. Cullen especially should know this. I probably would have let it slide if a couple of days later, after all the "it's just easier to say" comments, Bonnie hadn't managed to type three extra letters. Those three letters are important.

Exactly. It's the difference between a truth and an exaggeration.

You wouldn't call yourself pregnant when you're just TTC. Pre-cancerous is what the cells actually are.

I also felt Bonnie's vlog was handled more like a PSA since we actually got to hear what the doctor said, and Bonnie admitted that she had been reckless around the sun in her youth. It may help people.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Exactly. It's the difference between a truth and an exaggeration.

You wouldn't call yourself pregnant when you're just TTC. Pre-cancerous is what the cells actually are.

I also felt Bonnie's vlog was handled more like a PSA since we actually got to hear what the doctor said, and Bonnie admitted that she had been reckless around the sun in her youth. It may help people.
I haven't watched yet, but i highly doubt C&K's vlog is the same, i can't see them ever admitting to being irresponsible with sun exposure. I also doubt they change their tanning habits. There is no way on earth those two (and her sister) aren't hitting up the tanning beds at least a few times a week. I wonder if they have one in the house that they are hiding. lol I really feel like either C&K or K&J own a tanning bed. With the money they all spend on visits they could easily buy one. I also wouldn't be surprised if GrandDolly and GrandBerry both tanned as well. They both look sunny and dark year round. I tanned when i was a kid, and i will tan a bit before heading to the beach (not for the tan, bc i don't care how pale i am, but it does help me from getting burnt to a crisp even with sunscreen.) but i KNOW it's not healthy and would never ever do it on a regular basis. I worry about how leathery Katie, Cullen and her Sister will look when they are 50. Yuck
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:

This gave me chills!!! What an amazing story.. <3

Return to “Cullen and Katie”