Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I thought that Finn sleeoing in the bean bag was so cute! But, as said earlier, they just got new ones less than two months ago! Why do they need more? Also, I've been lurking since January of this year, so can someone tell me why you dislike Ellie?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

coolusername1236 wrote:I thought that Finn sleeoing in the bean bag was so cute! But, as said earlier, they just got new ones less than two months ago! Why do they need more? Also, I've been lurking since January of this year, so can someone tell me why you dislike Ellie?
For all the same reasons we dislike B&M only she's far worse. She is all about herself, lacks empathy, sees her children as props instead of individuals and is petty, selfish, mean and passive aggressive.

Oh, and she lies and misleads a lot in the vlogs.
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

HelloSweetie wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:I thought that Finn sleeoing in the bean bag was so cute! But, as said earlier, they just got new ones less than two months ago! Why do they need more? Also, I've been lurking since January of this year, so can someone tell me why you dislike Ellie?
For all the same reasons we dislike B&M only she's far worse. She is all about herself, lacks empathy, sees her children as props instead of individuals and is petty, selfish, mean and passive aggressive.

Oh, and she lies and misleads a lot in the vlogs.
Yes to all of this.

What you see her say about herself isn't reality. Actually watch her behaviour, body language and how she treats people. She isn't a very nice person.
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

Well, Ollie had his for a long time now. (I remember seeing the same one at Target so I remember that). But they recently got Finn one to match. Missy recently vlogged about taking some of the filling out and claimed there is a ghost who knocked over the bag of filling anywhere... but yea, anyways, one of them was very new, at least. I wonder where they got the new ones though... they are super cute!

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

How many times does BryLard need to go get his Bryanapple hair cut done? I swear Travis probably does the dip the minute he walks in hahahaha Ollie sounded like the exorcist when he was singing hahaha okay why isn't Ollie helping with the lego since he "loves it" so much?? They bullshit all the time!! Ollie didn't even care that Bryan went and spent money on Kai - he probably doesn't even know who he is!! They just force things on him that are trending!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: Relates or not, that is supposedly her best friend, she can't throw a little "We are so sorry for your loss, please pray for our friends.." in the vlog?? I despise Ellie, and i can't relate to her loss either, but i still feel badly for her. Missy doesn't have to break down in tears like Katie, (bc what you say about Katie does make sense) but she could at LEAST mention it and throw some love towards her "friends"
How do you know she didn't text her? Or call her?... nothing this woman does will please you all. If they don't show it in the vlog she's a bitch if they show it in the vlog they're doing it for views... this isn't a topic I would critique her own. Friendships are weird & the dumps are even weirder. I personally don't think this kind of thing belongs in a vlog. I understand why Katie did. But understand the dumps run a different kind of channel here...
I don't want to bring all this back up, but i thought about something last night and i just had to share another point. Vloggers do not live the way the general public lives. Our friendships play out completely differently than vlogger friendships. If it were you or me or anyone else on this forum who's best friend lost a baby, we would text, call, bring them food and shoulder to cry on, but we wouldn't be all over social media with our sympathy. (i mean unless that friend is posting about it on FB or whatever) The difference with vloggers is that to the viewers, (most of them anyway) social media is where these friendships are cemented. Basically i guess what i mean is that with a very public friendship like E&J's and B&M's if they don't show it, then it didn't happen. When you post most of your life for the world to see, it's safe to say that people expect you to do certain things. Like congratulate someone on the birth of a child, or pass sympathy to a friend who has had a loss. When Caleb from braytayley died, Bryan was all over it, like they were close friends, sending prayers and lamenting about how horrible it was. But then someone who we have seen them spend mass amounts of time with, vacation together, etc, loses a baby... they say nothing?? It's just strange to me. Calling and texting is perfectly fine and acceptable for 99% of the general public, but when you give up your privacy for the sake of youtube, you kinda give up the luxury of keeping your condolences for your BFF's private. Do they have to sit down and cry and talk for 20 mins about it, no, not at all. But i do think most of their viewers would have expected them to at least acknowledge their BFF's tragedy.
(I have not watched today so maybe they talked about it, i'm saying this with only yesterday's vlog for reference. this was just something i was thinking about late last night while trying to fall asleep and i wanted to voice it.)
Excellent point! Very well said, thank you! I had actually considered bringing up Bryan's reaction to Caleb's death. He dedicated a portion of the vlog to it, and was going on about hugging your kids, and then their bestsest best friends, who they just saw last week, goes through something that they actually have been through, and understand completely, and... crickets.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

I just think they are incredibly self-centered people who didn't think to mention E & J's loss in their vlog, or are too concerned about making money to put it in the vlog at the risk of demonetization.

Either that or they're done with Ellie's shit and don't know what to think. She was pretty obnoxious at their house a couple months ago. (I still think they should have said something though).

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

tintin15 wrote:Totally off topic, but had a dream lol. And a bunch of you guys were in it! You were all in other people's bodies since I have no idea what any of you look like, but I knew it was you guys.

But basically we were hanging out and talking about B&M, then we pulled up to my house and there was a car parked out front that I knew was theirs. It was a powder blue beetle, so not exactly accurate lol but I just knew it was theirs. I remember just saying, "Holy shit. Holy shit." and we all went to see them, pretending we weren't us. Bryan loved all of us. The only thing I remember about Missy is....okay, so say my dream was like a TV show. Missy was always out of the shot of the "camera". She was there, but we never saw her or interacted with her, just heard her in the background. We just all hung out with Bryan and played fetch with a bullmastiff that was apparently his lol.

Sorry it's so off topic. I have the weirdest dreams about these two.
I have dreams about people I do know, but they are in different bodies lol Also places. It's weird. During the dream it's completely normal and I don't question it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

cat9480 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
DidEyeSayIt wrote: Omg, that is SO annoying! I feel so embarrassed for people who walk around talking to a camera they have turned at themselves. I imagine it looks ridiculous. Cringe.

I've only ever seen it once in downtown Portland at Powell's bookstore some guy was walking around with a selfie stick and his camera or phone pointed at his face as he walked through the bookstore and I just stared at him like wtf. I would definitely stop and stare if I saw people like Bryan and Missy out and about talking to a camera--it's weird Image

I was in a music store once and a crazy lady was vlogging herself going to her piano lesson. She keep going back outside to get more takes of herself walking into the store. Then she sat down at a keyboard and played and sang one of her own compositions...and all I can say is that her an Bryan could be quite the YouTube singing duo Image

Lol at her doing multiple takes!! There is absolutely no way I could do that, I would be mortified.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Shorty02 wrote:I just think they are incredibly self-centered people who didn't think to mention E & J's loss in their vlog, or are too concerned about making money to put it in the vlog at the risk of demonetization.

Either that or they're done with Ellie's shit and don't know what to think. She was pretty obnoxious at their house a couple months ago. (I still think they should have said something though).

I don't think Ellie and Missy are friends at all anymore. Bryan and Jared seem okay, but Missy and Ellie seem to have a distaste for each other. It's either 2 brats sick of the competition, or, honestly...I think Missy is a bad person. But I think even she knows Ellie is a whole other level of awful. Being friends with Ellie is probably so exhausting...
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

brownprincess93 wrote:How many times does BryLard need to go get his Bryanapple hair cut done? I swear Travis probably does the dip the minute he walks in hahahaha Ollie sounded like the exorcist when he was singing hahaha okay why isn't Ollie helping with the lego since he "loves it" so much?? They bullshit all the time!! Ollie didn't even care that Bryan went and spent money on Kai - he probably doesn't even know who he is!! They just force things on him that are trending!
Omg, thank you for reminding me... that Travis guy though. I'm sorry but he's laughable. He looks like such a creep! Bleh!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Can I make some predictions about the Tribe music video?

Missy will have a headband around her head with feathers in/on it, and she'll be wearing a Pocahontas-esque dress (aka brown with fringe somewhere). They'll be fighting something and protecting each other. Probably live in a tipi or something. And to drive it all home, this will be Ollie and Finn:

I can't imagine what Bryan will do. I know they'll probably be cool with cultural appropriation, but...I just can't see him wearing anything. That makes it sound like he'd be naked ugggggggggh. I just feel like he'll be in normal clothes while Missy and the kids are all ~dolled up~.
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Oh my gosh the song is terrible!!! It's out on Apple Music and I can understand about 6 words Ollie says of about 20. Something about we are family. We got each other? Let's do this.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:Can I make some predictions about the Tribe music video?

Missy will have a headband around her head with feathers in/on it, and she'll be wearing a Pocahontas-esque dress (aka brown with fringe somewhere). They'll be fighting something and protecting each other. Probably live in a tipi or something. And to drive it all home, this will be Ollie and Finn:

I can't imagine what Bryan will do. I know they'll probably be cool with cultural appropriation, but...I just can't see him wearing anything. That makes it sound like he'd be naked ugggggggggh. I just feel like he'll be in normal clothes while Missy and the kids are all ~dolled up~.
Wanted to clarify that I'm not okay with any of this lol. You just know they would be super typical and offensive like this :roll:
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I think they are making a big deal about "world" traveling because they (and probably Corbin/Kelsey) are going to Toronto in two weeks for Buffer Festival.

It's actually pretty shocking how much they HAVEN'T traveled. They haven't even been to Arizona? Or Mexico?? FFS, they didn't really travel ANYWHERE until they got that YT $$$$. Makes sense why they seem the weird, uneducated way they are.....

They always mention some pre-YT roadtrip to NYC that went wrong...did they ever tell the actual story about that?? Was it a run away from Idaho thing?? Was it pre-divorce?? Or a honeymoon? Bryan wanted to moved there to be a Broadway star?? I'd love to know that story.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:Oh my gosh the song is terrible!!! It's out on Apple Music and I can understand about 6 words Ollie says of about 20. Something about we are family. We got each other? Let's do this.

What name is it on Apple Music under? We looked under Daily Bumps and Bryan Lanning and couldn't find it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think they are more like The Croods.
Living under a rock, sheltered and afraid of anything outside of the strip mall.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

onbreak wrote:I think they are more like The Croods.
Living under a rock, sheltered and afraid of anything outside of the strip mall.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I can just imagine Bryan going through Cambodia, whispering to himself over and over, "Never not be afraid".

Return to “Daily Bumps”