• Advertisement
    

E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby Bethypooh51 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:19 pm

I haven't watched today's vlog but last night I was perusing the forum and found a group for the Nive Nulls. I used to watch them a long time ago when Audra was born. Well they are divorcing due to his infidelity. So I went over to their channel which is now renamed and her channel and I started watching the episode where he was telling the camera that they were divorcing and he had a bit to say about Youtube and the YouTube world. He said everything that the viewers see is basically a fantasy world. That the images YouTubers create for our entertainment are all exaggerated and that filming your life can be edited into whatever you want someone to believe. That is what I feel about Ellie and Jared. They have become masters at manipulating a situation to look like what their brand represents. Filming Ellie miscarrying is just wrong on so many levels. The fact that Jared doesn't see that, is so worrisome. I think he is so desperate to grow their channel that he has crossed the line. Can you imagine what their real life looks like? I wonder if we would all be shocked??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bethypooh51
Talker
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:06 am

Advertisement

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:29 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:
Pency wrote:
Again, do we know for sure that the whole Clearblue thing was an ad? Was that ever confirmed? It just all seems weird to me, but I agree with you. If CB was sponsoring, I wouldn't put it past Jared to let her believe it and orchestrate it all for the money, especially with their views lacking like they have been.


I saw that you asked earlier and figured someone who has done more legwork than I have might have a more definitive answer for you... But I just re-watched the Mother's Day announcement vlog, and can say that they did not disclose it as a sponsorship. I loaded it without adblock enabled (3x), and did get an unskippable ad on the video each time, so it apparently was not reported to YT as sponsored content either.

I felt like it really looked like a product placement, what with the multiple ClearBlue tests featured prominently, up close, and Ellie's insistence that she "felt pregnant" and was so excited to finally get a confirmation test when all the others had been negative.

My understanding is there's a lot more gray area involved with product placement than there is with a straight sponsorship. But officially, no, there's no proof.


I think they used a CB test because it was the only one even sort of showing up positive.

She has a history of taking many different brands at a time, so it's strange in and of itself for us to only see the one test brand, and a brand that they have never used before.

But even with the ovulation tests she was ONLY shown buying ClearBlue tests (looking back, there is a CB ovulation test box in a thumbnail, along with the positive one in the Disney castle thumbnail and one in the thumbnail when she got the evap line) , and made sure you knew 100% thats what brand they were using. (which, if we really dig deep here.. she was told NOT to use ovulation tests, but did so anyway and used clearblue, so i assume buying and using those were stipulations of the deal) Now, this time, i think i saw 15 different brands of tests in that pile. Which means she isn't strictly using CBE tests this time around....
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5733
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby HelloSweetie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:31 pm

^^^^ and didn't use CBE tests with Jackson or Calvin either.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11167
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:34 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:^^^^ and didn't use CBE tests with Jackson or Calvin either.


Didn't know about that, even better...
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5733
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby canmom2 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:47 pm

RecklessDisregard wrote:OK, I plead ignorance about fertility clinics. I did not seek treatment when I had the opportunity (which I regret), but that's neither here nor there.

I'm aware that changing her "2 miscarriages" story to 3 in order to expedite treatment is unethical, but it still didn't really disturb me, which perhaps says something about my character, but is not a hill I care to die on.

I assumed that if E+J could pay, then there were enough specialists to go around. That has been the case in specialties I am more familiar with. It's a shitty and unfair system for those with poor insurance or none at all, but people with good coverage or who can self-pay at premium rates generally get excellent and timely treatment (again, in other specialties).

So I was not aware that Ellie getting treatment would prevent someone else (who didn't lie) from getting it.

I dont know what kind of fertility centres you guys go to but i didnt need miscarriages. The admins pretend to be better than Ellie but this title kinda says it all. There have been enough complaints about it and it hasnt been changed. Really 1 complaint should be enough one person saying they were hurt and offended should be enough. So can all the Ellies on here explain why regular peoples feelings cannot be taken into consideration.
canmom2
Informer
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:49 am

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby red3head » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:52 pm

When she had her "miscarriage" after the Mother's Day announcement did her sisters discuss it publicly? Julie and Bonnie talked about this one in their video and ruby made an instagram post about it. Why would they do it for this one and not the other one?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:54 pm

red3head wrote:When she had her "miscarriage" after the Mother's Day announcement did her sisters discuss it publicly? Julie and Bonnie talked about this one in their video and ruby made an instagram post about it. Why would they do it for this one and not the other one?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Bc everyone but Ellie knew she just got her period... but they can't say that to Ellie because.. well.. shes Ellie.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5733
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:59 pm

canmom2 wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:OK, I plead ignorance about fertility clinics. I did not seek treatment when I had the opportunity (which I regret), but that's neither here nor there.

I'm aware that changing her "2 miscarriages" story to 3 in order to expedite treatment is unethical, but it still didn't really disturb me, which perhaps says something about my character, but is not a hill I care to die on.

I assumed that if E+J could pay, then there were enough specialists to go around. That has been the case in specialties I am more familiar with. It's a shitty and unfair system for those with poor insurance or none at all, but people with good coverage or who can self-pay at premium rates generally get excellent and timely treatment (again, in other specialties).

So I was not aware that Ellie getting treatment would prevent someone else (who didn't lie) from getting it.

I dont know what kind of fertility centres you guys go to but i didnt need miscarriages. The admins pretend to be better than Ellie but this title kinda says it all. There have been enough complaints about it and it hasnt been changed. Really 1 complaint should be enough one person saying they were hurt and offended should be enough. So can all the Ellies on here explain why regular peoples feelings cannot be taken into consideration.


I think the main thing about the title is... its not about anyone here, its about Ellie and Jared. People are projecting. There is nothing in the title that says it is even about her miscarriage. In my eyes E&J do very much need lessons in karma. You do bad shit, you get bad shit. there are plenty of things that they do to put bad karma out there, that have nothing to do with her current situation.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5733
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby amyfalafal » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:13 pm

oy the vlog was too much. I dont like that they are making it a huge production. Miscarriages happen more than people realise, yes, but so much of it like Jared showing off that he brought her flowers, the beginning where Jared is sitting in the bathroom in the distance... (and gross how the kids are eating fried chicken in bed). I've had my share of losses and yes it IS AWFUL, everyone grieves differently, I dont deny that, and I guess they're grieving publicly BUT since they have control of what goes on the vlog I find it distasteful how they're editing everything to be so extra dramatic.

The title. So do people feel Ellie deserved a miscarriage? Majority of people, myself included, think this is the real deal, and I know mothers day gate was in her head, more than anything else, but I think it's awful to think there are people who are laughing or happy Ellie is having a loss. Doesnt matter if it's Ellie, or someone else, I'd never wish any losses on anyone, even being in this group doesnt make me want Ellie or Jared or other youtube mums to have a los as much as they annoy me. Maybe I'd wish their youtube career goes down for reality check but not a loss of a baby..
amyfalafal
Gossiper
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:16 pm

Playsinrain wrote:
canmom2 wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:OK, I plead ignorance about fertility clinics. I did not seek treatment when I had the opportunity (which I regret), but that's neither here nor there.

I'm aware that changing her "2 miscarriages" story to 3 in order to expedite treatment is unethical, but it still didn't really disturb me, which perhaps says something about my character, but is not a hill I care to die on.

I assumed that if E+J could pay, then there were enough specialists to go around. That has been the case in specialties I am more familiar with. It's a shitty and unfair system for those with poor insurance or none at all, but people with good coverage or who can self-pay at premium rates generally get excellent and timely treatment (again, in other specialties).

So I was not aware that Ellie getting treatment would prevent someone else (who didn't lie) from getting it.

I dont know what kind of fertility centres you guys go to but i didnt need miscarriages. The admins pretend to be better than Ellie but this title kinda says it all. There have been enough complaints about it and it hasnt been changed. Really 1 complaint should be enough one person saying they were hurt and offended should be enough. So can all the Ellies on here explain why regular peoples feelings cannot be taken into consideration.


I think the main thing about the title is... its not about anyone here, its about Ellie and Jared. People are projecting. There is nothing in the title that says it is even about her miscarriage. In my eyes E&J do very much need lessons in karma. You do bad shit, you get bad shit. there are plenty of things that they do to put bad karma out there, that have nothing to do with her current situation.


Exactly. If the mods deleted or changed everything that someone took offence to here there wouldn't even be a gossip site.

Ellie (and Jared) are not good people. They're not nice, they're not kind, they're not compassionate, they're not understanding. Regardless of this whole miscarriage mess they've created they have some bad karma coming their way.


Also, I agree with the comment about her sisters only commenting publicly on this miscarriage because they know the clear blue one was nothing more then her first period after her iud removal.

This miscarriage is obviously real. And I feel bad for Ellie and wouldn't wish it on her. But after her call on Mother's Day to the ivf couples to brag about a pregnancy that didn't even exist, well, karma sucks. She deserves the crap she is getting here, and I'm sure from commenters who are above the age of 12 and can put two and two together that this miscarriage is night and day different from the supposed last miscarriage.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm

E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby HelloSweetie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:28 pm

canmom2 wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:OK, I plead ignorance about fertility clinics. I did not seek treatment when I had the opportunity (which I regret), but that's neither here nor there.

I'm aware that changing her "2 miscarriages" story to 3 in order to expedite treatment is unethical, but it still didn't really disturb me, which perhaps says something about my character, but is not a hill I care to die on.

I assumed that if E+J could pay, then there were enough specialists to go around. That has been the case in specialties I am more familiar with. It's a shitty and unfair system for those with poor insurance or none at all, but people with good coverage or who can self-pay at premium rates generally get excellent and timely treatment (again, in other specialties).

So I was not aware that Ellie getting treatment would prevent someone else (who didn't lie) from getting it.

I dont know what kind of fertility centres you guys go to but i didnt need miscarriages. The admins pretend to be better than Ellie but this title kinda says it all. There have been enough complaints about it and it hasnt been changed. Really 1 complaint should be enough one person saying they were hurt and offended should be enough. So can all the Ellies on here explain why regular peoples feelings cannot be taken into consideration.


You do realize that the mods aren't actually paid and that they have better things to do than sit around and keep up with every board all day, everyday? People have been bitching about the title here for sure, but has anyone even messaged a mod?

And no, they can't change every title that offends even one person. That would be chaos.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11167
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby amyfalafal » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:40 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
canmom2 wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:OK, I plead ignorance about fertility clinics. I did not seek treatment when I had the opportunity (which I regret), but that's neither here nor there.

I'm aware that changing her "2 miscarriages" story to 3 in order to expedite treatment is unethical, but it still didn't really disturb me, which perhaps says something about my character, but is not a hill I care to die on.

I assumed that if E+J could pay, then there were enough specialists to go around. That has been the case in specialties I am more familiar with. It's a shitty and unfair system for those with poor insurance or none at all, but people with good coverage or who can self-pay at premium rates generally get excellent and timely treatment (again, in other specialties).

So I was not aware that Ellie getting treatment would prevent someone else (who didn't lie) from getting it.

I dont know what kind of fertility centres you guys go to but i didnt need miscarriages. The admins pretend to be better than Ellie but this title kinda says it all. There have been enough complaints about it and it hasnt been changed. Really 1 complaint should be enough one person saying they were hurt and offended should be enough. So can all the Ellies on here explain why regular peoples feelings cannot be taken into consideration.


You do realize that the mods aren't actually paid and that they have better things to do than sit around and keep up with every board all day, everyday? People have been bitching about the title here for sure, but has anyone even messaged a mod?

And no, they can't change every title that offends even one person. That would be chaos.

I dont think people want the title changed right now, just a tiny ounce of thought to accept a title. It is a public forum, not full of snow flakes. Surely a sensitive topic such as miscarriage should have more consideration for the public on this forum? People who did go through losses will of course feel sensitive regardless if its toward someone else, a loss is not a funny joke or wished upon others. People dont deserve loss.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby Kryptonite » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:47 pm

To respond to the posts regarding the title...

1. No one complained to moderators about the title. Coming here to complain doesn't count... If you want something changed, you need to come directly to us. We don't read every thread.

2. I'm not changing the title. The title isn't about YOU. This is a drama forum... Did you really expect there to be a sweet title? Who says karma is referring to the loss anyway?

3. There are plenty of women here who have suffered losses and aren't offended by the title so that argument is irrelevant.

4. Some of you are acting as if the skeptical people are wishing loss on people. I haven't read one comment where anyone is cheering or happy that this happened. This is a discussion board where people are welcome to discuss their opinions. I'm not censoring them because E+J are suddenly special snowflakes due to their loss. Missy and Bryan's loss has been discussed and speculated about. We talk about Joan. We've talked about Tayler's losses. E+J are no different.

ETA: I liked the previous post by accident. Damn you, clumsy thumbs!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby canmom2 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Kryptonite wrote:To respond to the posts regarding the title...

1. No one complained to moderators about the title. Coming here to complain doesn't count... If you want something changed, you need to come directly to us. We don't read every thread.

2. I'm not changing the title. The title isn't about YOU. This is a drama forum... Did you really expect there to be a sweet title? Who says karma is referring to the loss anyway?

3. There are plenty of women here who have suffered losses and aren't offended by the title so that argument is irrelevant.

4. Some of you are acting as if the skeptical people are wishing loss on people. I haven't read one comment where anyone is cheering or happy that this happened. This is a discussion board where people are welcome to discuss their opinions. I'm not censoring them because E+J are suddenly special snowflakes due to their loss. Missy and Bryan's loss has been discussed and speculated about. We talk about Joan. We've talked about Tayler's losses. E+J are no different.

ETA: I liked the previous post by accident. Damn you, clumsy thumbs!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk


This post just shows that you have no respect for anyone . You are as bad if not worse than Ellie. You saw the complaints and are still refusing to consider peoples feeling. Miscarriage has nothing to do with a snowflake that statement proved that you are inconsiderate worse than Ellie. Offending people on here has nothing to do with E&J.
canmom2
Informer
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:49 am

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:27 pm

Kryptonite wrote:To respond to the posts regarding the title...

1. No one complained to moderators about the title. Coming here to complain doesn't count... If you want something changed, you need to come directly to us. We don't read every thread.

2. I'm not changing the title. The title isn't about YOU. This is a drama forum... Did you really expect there to be a sweet title? Who says karma is referring to the loss anyway?

3. There are plenty of women here who have suffered losses and aren't offended by the title so that argument is irrelevant.

4. Some of you are acting as if the skeptical people are wishing loss on people. I haven't read one comment where anyone is cheering or happy that this happened. This is a discussion board where people are welcome to discuss their opinions. I'm not censoring them because E+J are suddenly special snowflakes due to their loss. Missy and Bryan's loss has been discussed and speculated about. We talk about Joan. We've talked about Tayler's losses. E+J are no different.

ETA: I liked the previous post by accident. Damn you, clumsy thumbs!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk


Thank you!
This title is about Ellie and Jared. They've got a lot of bad karma coming to them.
I've suffered miscarriages as well and I am not offended at all by this title.
You can't cater to everyone on this board. There have been things that offended me, I just move on.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby Kryptonite » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:31 pm

canmom2 wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:To respond to the posts regarding the title...

1. No one complained to moderators about the title. Coming here to complain doesn't count... If you want something changed, you need to come directly to us. We don't read every thread.

2. I'm not changing the title. The title isn't about YOU. This is a drama forum... Did you really expect there to be a sweet title? Who says karma is referring to the loss anyway?

3. There are plenty of women here who have suffered losses and aren't offended by the title so that argument is irrelevant.

4. Some of you are acting as if the skeptical people are wishing loss on people. I haven't read one comment where anyone is cheering or happy that this happened. This is a discussion board where people are welcome to discuss their opinions. I'm not censoring them because E+J are suddenly special snowflakes due to their loss. Missy and Bryan's loss has been discussed and speculated about. We talk about Joan. We've talked about Tayler's losses. E+J are no different.

ETA: I liked the previous post by accident. Damn you, clumsy thumbs!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk


This post just shows that you have no respect for anyone . You are as bad if not worse than Ellie. You saw the complaints and are still refusing to consider peoples feeling. Miscarriage has nothing to do with a snowflake that statement proved that you are inconsiderate worse than Ellie. Offending people on here has nothing to do with E&J.
What are you talking about? I have removed entire threads for people who were offended so please do not attack my character without any information to back up your obscene claims. The "special snowflake" comment is completely true. We're not going to stop discussing them because they've suffered a loss.

Get a grip. The title isn't that important! If you have an issue with the decision that I have made, there are other moderators you are welcome to contact. Please report posts the correct way. As you can see in my previous post, moderators don't take kindly to being criticized for their response to reports they haven't even read.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby BadWolf » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:49 pm

canmom2 wrote:
This post just shows that you have no respect for anyone . You are as bad if not worse than Ellie. You saw the complaints and are still refusing to consider peoples feeling. Miscarriage has nothing to do with a snowflake that statement proved that you are inconsiderate worse than Ellie. Offending people on here has nothing to do with E&J.


But other people have said they have suffered losses as well and don't take issue with it. If you don't like the tone of these boards, you don't need to post here.

You really seem to like E&J, and don't agree with most of what is said here anyway. The miscarriage isn't going to change most people's minds about them, so if you think this is suddenly going to be a more pro-E&J board I think you're wrong.

I think calling out the mods is a bit crazy, and calling Krypto worse than Ellie because she won't change the title is just absurd. Whether you think it's insensitive not, is it really more insensitive than actually calling a loss mom on Mother's Day to tell her you're 2 seconds pregnant? I say NOT.
User avatar
BadWolf
Talker
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:44 am

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby 8elz » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:51 pm

I understand why people are upset by the title, I do but please understand that no one is insinuating that a miscarriage happens to a woman because she is a bad person in her everyday life. That is not the case at all.

This title refers to E + J alone and to me, it doesn't even mean that they are terrible people who deserved to lose their baby. No one deserves to lose a baby. The way that I see it is that they were insensitive to the loss community with what happened on MD and what followed, just as they have been insensitive to the IF community by claiming IF but also supposedly easily falling pregnant. They didn't care about how we all felt, nor how their own family felt who have experienced miscarriages. The silence from the family vs the reaction this time, speaks volumes to me.

No, they didn't deserve to lose their baby. No, I don't think their karma is losing their baby. Their karma, to me, is that they have been taken off their high and mighty throne, down to the real world, where people go through miscarriages and have to suffer through the pain and sadness that comes with that. Now they understand why people were offended.

I hope that makes sense and obviously it's just the way I see it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8elz
Talker
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:54 pm

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:53 pm

8elz wrote:I understand why people are upset by the title, I do but please understand that no one is insinuating that a miscarriage happens to a woman because she is a bad person in her everyday life. That is not the case at all.

This title refers to E + J alone and to me, it doesn't even mean that they are terrible people who deserved to lose their baby. No one deserves to lose a baby. The way that I see it is that they were insensitive to the loss community with what happened on MD and what followed, just as they have been insensitive to the IF community by claiming IF but also supposedly easily falling pregnant. They didn't care about how we all felt, nor how their own family felt who have experienced miscarriages. The silence from the family vs the reaction this time, speaks volumes to me.

No, they didn't deserve to lose their baby. No, I don't think their karma is losing their baby. Their karma, to me, is that they have been taken off their high and mighty throne, down to the real world, where people go through miscarriages and have to suffer through the pain and sadness that comes with that. Now they understand why people were offended.

I hope that makes sense and obviously it's just the way I see it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I agree.
Although I'm not convinced Ellie understands how offensive she is to other people. Ellie only cares about Ellie.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:54 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:If Ellie didn't want to be filmed right now she wouldnt be. End of story.

They are both equally a part of how and what they show. Remember yesterday when everyone was demonizing Jared for bringing the kids? I re-watched that vlog and he mentions he can't wait to show Jackson an ultrasound picture and Ellie interrupts and says "or we'll bring him."

He is grieving too, and many men throw themselves into their work. If we can't judge Ellie's grieving process, then we shouldn't judge Jared's either.

I'm definitely judging both though.
Yeah, I get you. If Ellie didn't want him filming her in the bathroom, you can bet your ass she wouldn't be filmed. She's the one with a mirror at the foot of her bathtub, ffs. She's living for the drama. NOT saying she isn't grieving. Maybe this is how they are handling their grief, but I'm sorry. It's just not something the whole world now to see.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 13868
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Crap *needs* to see.
I had my remicade infusion today-- I really do have holes in my arms (I'm a bad stick) and my brain is fuzzy.
Nobody, but _nobody_ has said anything remotely sounding as if they were happy at all that this happened to E&J. I don't believe anyone would wish this on them, or anyone else. I think all the title is saying is that they are shitty people who put a lot of bad energy out into the universe. That didn't cause the MC. But I do believe that what you put out comes back. And that they are due for a reality check. No one _deserves_ this kind of pain. Not even E&J. But hopefully, she will learn from this. I don't know how to put that better-- I don't mean that she is being taught a lesson by the universe because of the miscarriage. But she is seriously lacking in empathy and humility.
Of course, filming in the bathroom, and the tone of that IG post sound like she hasn't learned a damn thing. I am rambling-- remicade brain.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 13868
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:19 pm

Ellie will never learn because everyone in her life enables her. If you don't enable her then you're a hater and that just fuels her poor attitude and behaviour.

And I don't know if someone who rubs salt in the wounds of people who are at their lowest of lows has the ability to change.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby menehune » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:22 pm

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Ellie will never learn because everyone in her life enables her. If you don't enable her then you're a hater and that just fuels her poor attitude and behaviour.

And I don't know if someone who rubs salt in the wounds of people who are at their lowest of lows has the ability to change.


So ironic, given that posters here are being accused of being awful people for behaving in the same manner. Ellie does it though and it's somehow different.

I don't think she can change because I think she's a bully. Look how often she points out that Bonnie has a bigger butt than her! She does it to make herself feel superior. I think this is the same reason why she called those IVF couples at their lowest. They had to know she was winning!
User avatar
menehune
Informer
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:32 pm

menehune wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Ellie will never learn because everyone in her life enables her. If you don't enable her then you're a hater and that just fuels her poor attitude and behaviour.

And I don't know if someone who rubs salt in the wounds of people who are at their lowest of lows has the ability to change.


So ironic, given that posters here are being accused of being awful people for behaving in the same manner. Ellie does it though and it's somehow different.

I don't think she can change because I think she's a bully. Look how often she points out that Bonnie has a bigger butt than her! She does it to make herself feel superior. I think this is the same reason why she called those IVF couples at their lowest. They had to know she was winning!


I'm assuming you're talking about the thread title? Because I certainly, and I don't recall anyone else, saying anybody here is behaving like Ellie. This thread title is about Ellie and Jared. End of story. The mod has confirmed that.

Ellie is on a whole different level then the majority of people I've come across.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby menehune » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:59 pm

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
menehune wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Ellie will never learn because everyone in her life enables her. If you don't enable her then you're a hater and that just fuels her poor attitude and behaviour.

And I don't know if someone who rubs salt in the wounds of people who are at their lowest of lows has the ability to change.


So ironic, given that posters here are being accused of being awful people for behaving in the same manner. Ellie does it though and it's somehow different.

I don't think she can change because I think she's a bully. Look how often she points out that Bonnie has a bigger butt than her! She does it to make herself feel superior. I think this is the same reason why she called those IVF couples at their lowest. They had to know she was winning!


I'm assuming you're talking about the thread title? Because I certainly, and I don't recall anyone else, saying anybody here is behaving like Ellie. This thread title is about Ellie and Jared. End of story. The mod has confirmed that.

Ellie is on a whole different level then the majority of people I've come across.


It didn't come off as I intended, but I was agreeing with you. It seems people are so quick to defend Ellie now that she's had this loss that they are calling other posters here out for being "worse than Ellie" for being insensitive. Yet Ellie herself now gets a pass.

But I completely agree Ellie is on a different level and that's why I have no problem with the title despite having suffered losses myself.
User avatar
menehune
Informer
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aly, Defuego, Scar2016

  • Advertisement