Gardner Quad Squad: A Miracle Unraveling | Part 7

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: A Miracle Unraveling | Part 7

Unread post by OldCountry »

Sorry about the food thing again... Those raspberries were put on their fingers, so cute for the VLOG!!!..There is No way the kids did that on their own or even knew what they were, not one of them showed any interest to eat one,,,so much for how much they love fruit! I have been watching for a very long time... Have I seen a banana? NOPE! :x
pollycracker
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pollycracker »

They do love seeing themselves on camera don't they? And what was with all the lovey dovey hanging on and staring at Mr. Moobs A$$ was doing?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

justalurker2 wrote:[quote="amyisnewhere".I do botox as well. Have you tried cambia? It is amazing for head aches. All the triptans give me bad side effects so I don't take any of them. My Neuro suggested cambia last year. I take it for my 10-11 migraines a month.
10 - 11/MONTH?!? Oh my lord, how do you function? I've never had an actual migraine, just bad headaches, which are bad enough. I can't even imagine so many migraines Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/quote]
I'm sorry I know I messed this up but I'm in the middle of homeschooling and wanted to reply before it got buried.
For those who try botox for migraines, is it safe?
My 15-year-old daughter has had migraines since she was 2, currently, I pulled her from school and took her off all of her meds because they were doing more harm than good. She's also autistic and while she is high functioning and verbal, she has extreme difficulty telling us how she feels. I'm willing to try and find something that actually works without turning her into a sleeping zombie.[/quote]

For me it is life changing. It is the first time i have been without headaches. But its only temporary, in 2 1/2 months it comes back. when it does come back you think it is worse but its really the same, you have forgotten how painful it really was. The only side effect is if they put in too much near your eyelid and it might sag for a week but they keep track of how much to inject. it takes about 35 shots all over your face, scalp and shoulders which is very tender, sometimes excruciating, but it goes away as soon as the needle us removed. She will need to sit absolutely still and not scrunch up her face, and to breathe. sometimes there will be trickles of blood. The first month it takes a week or so to start working until you realize that it you have not had a headache. Then it wears off. The second application is easier and lasts longer. if you are regular with the schedule you will have no migraines. For me I usually wear off early so there are two weeks of migraine. You need to show that you have tried all the other routes and that those have not worked; and you need to be able to say that it kept you migraine free for a certain amount of time in order to continue getting it. It does not affect your mind at all. You sleep better because you are not hiding out in bed with ice on your head during the day. Sometimes a migraine will sneak through as it is wearing off and you have to realize you will lose a day or so to medication. Actually if you know all your migraine symptoms you will sometimes l be aware that your body is acting like it is having a migraine without pain - it just feels like something is subtly wrong; its because the botox has removed the pain. I receive 90% increase of quality of life when on botox; which is so nice to be able to get more things done during the months as you don't have to disappear. There are some things that will make the botox not effective; they did a trial run of a medication that threw me into migraine as it was the side effect of that medication. Make sure you get a very highly qualified doctor as it is a very painful process if the doctor does it wrong. Wishing you and your daughter all the best.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

I don't know if you all seen this long comment on the Greedners FB page the other day (the day they took the girls to the mansion for the first time) I'm surprised it's still up & only one Kad attacked:
Don't let your babies lay on new carpeting as the chemicals make children sick, fyi. I don't know how you financially can raise 4 children & both are not working. $10 blankets doesn't cover all costs you have , pay rent & build. You want a lot, everything "matching & new". We had 1 daughter, who was in NNICU, who had 50 operations to live. I had to provide her life threatening medical care. I couldn't afford to buy anything in a store. I shopped in a garage sale, thrift store & made my gifts I gave for Birthdays & Christmas. I wanted to build a home, too, but I didn't ask people to do what "I wanted". Your daughter's don't need matching clothing. Everything you owned matched & were new. God blessed you w/4 babies. Now, you need to meet their needs & careful not to use this as a means to have people give money for you to live "your dreams"..... You are coming across as "I want"...."now". You are not listening to your husband to live in a budget. I don't know details, but you said if you got the larger apartment, but you found a beautiful house that you would be happy then in 4 months you are BUILDING your dream house= donations I suspect. There are people truly suffering lost a lot in fires out West, & Hurricanes. What you are asking for help are "dreams" that people spend years working to create. Maybe its You Tube or TLC's paychecks.....only you know. People donated to you, don't take advantage as many people need basic things such as formula, diapers, a roof vs a dream.....is my point. I am glad people helped you, but don't abuse kindness of other's. I don't mean to question you, but you said one thing and did what you said was impossible. ???

Unread post by Guest »

PollyKrome wrote:
justalurker2 wrote:[quote="amyisnewhere".I do botox as well. Have you tried cambia? It is amazing for head aches. All the triptans give me bad side effects so I don't take any of them. My Neuro suggested cambia last year. I take it for my 10-11 migraines a month.
10 - 11/MONTH?!? Oh my lord, how do you function? I've never had an actual migraine, just bad headaches, which are bad enough. I can't even imagine so many migraines Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I'm sorry I know I messed this up but I'm in the middle of homeschooling and wanted to reply before it got buried.
My 15-year-old daughter has had migraines since she was 2, currently, I pulled her from school and took her off all of her meds because they were doing more harm than good. She's also autistic and while she is high functioning and verbal, she has extreme difficulty telling us how she feels. I'm willing to try and find something that actually works without turning her into a sleeping zombie.[/quote]

For me it is life changing. It is the first time i have been without headaches. But its only temporary, in 2 1/2 months it comes back. when it does come back you think it is worse but its really the same, you have forgotten how painful it really was. The only side effect is if they put in too much near your eyelid and it might sag for a week but they keep track of how much to inject. it takes about 35 shots all over your face, scalp and shoulders which is very tender, sometimes excruciating, but it goes away as soon as the needle us removed. She will need to sit absolutely still and not scrunch up her face, and to breathe. sometimes there will be trickles of blood. The first month it takes a week or so to start working until you realize that it you have not had a headache. Then it wears off. The second application is easier and lasts longer. if you are regular with the schedule you will have no migraines. For me I usually wear off early so there are two weeks of migraine. You need to show that you have tried all the other routes and that those have not worked; and you need to be able to say that it kept you migraine free for a certain amount of time in order to continue getting it. It does not affect your mind at all. You sleep better because you are not hiding out in bed with ice on your head during the day. Sometimes a migraine will sneak through as it is wearing off and you have to realize you will lose a day or so to medication. Actually if you know all your migraine symptoms you will sometimes l be aware that your body is acting like it is having a migraine without pain - it just feels like something is subtly wrong; its because the botox has removed the pain. I receive 90% increase of quality of life when on botox; which is so nice to be able to get more things done during the months as you don't have to disappear. There are some things that will make the botox not effective; they did a trial run of a medication that threw me into migraine as it was the side effect of that medication. Make sure you get a very highly qualified doctor as it is a very painful process if the doctor does it wrong. Wishing you and your daughter all the best.[/quote]

Oh and she should absolutely not rub her face after getting the injection; that forces the botox to spread and you don't want that as it will make your face sag and it will make you want to rub more. i usually put ice on sites that are sore after wards to shut down the urge to rub.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Tigress95 wrote:

My 15-year-old daughter has had migraines since she was 2, currently, I pulled her from school and took her off all of her meds because they were doing more harm than good. She's also autistic and while she is high functioning and verbal, she has extreme difficulty telling us how she feels. I'm willing to try and find something that actually works

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

Have you thought about "daith piercing" My sister in law has done the Botox for several years for her migraines. She got this done and has not had one in months
Snarky is as snarky does!
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Sisteroo wrote:I don't know if you all seen this long comment on the Greedners FB page the other day (the day they took the girls to the mansion for the first time) I'm surprised it's still up & only one Kad attacked:
Don't let your babies lay on new carpeting as the chemicals make children sick, fyi. I don't know how you financially can raise 4 children & both are not working. $10 blankets doesn't cover all costs you have , pay rent & build. You want a lot, everything "matching & new". We had 1 daughter, who was in NNICU, who had 50 operations to live. I had to provide her life threatening medical care. I couldn't afford to buy anything in a store. I shopped in a garage sale, thrift store & made my gifts I gave for Birthdays & Christmas. I wanted to build a home, too, but I didn't ask people to do what "I wanted". Your daughter's don't need matching clothing. Everything you owned matched & were new. God blessed you w/4 babies. Now, you need to meet their needs & careful not to use this as a means to have people give money for you to live "your dreams"..... You are coming across as "I want"...."now". You are not listening to your husband to live in a budget. I don't know details, but you said if you got the larger apartment, but you found a beautiful house that you would be happy then in 4 months you are BUILDING your dream house= donations I suspect. There are people truly suffering lost a lot in fires out West, & Hurricanes. What you are asking for help are "dreams" that people spend years working to create. Maybe its You Tube or TLC's paychecks.....only you know. People donated to you, don't take advantage as many people need basic things such as formula, diapers, a roof vs a dream.....is my point. I am glad people helped you, but don't abuse kindness of other's. I don't mean to question you, but you said one thing and did what you said was impossible. ???
Wow, great post!!

justalurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justalurker2 »

"Snarky Lady"

Have you thought about "daith piercing" My sister in law has done the Botox for several years for her migraines. She got this done and has not had one in months
I have looked into the daith piercing but she can't stand earrings in at all so I don't think she would tolerate the daith either.
I have heard so many good things about the daith but her being like she is, I just don't think it would do for her.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

It's fall, it's fall, it's fucking fall. Can't wait for the "fall" of the Greedners.

TyASSon mums have swelled. WTF

ASSWIT appearing on the porch in her fall ensemble. Her hat looked like it belonged on a scare crow.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
PrincessFrenchFry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PrincessFrenchFry »

Snarky Lady wrote:
Tigress95 wrote:

My 15-year-old daughter has had migraines since she was 2, currently, I pulled her from school and took her off all of her meds because they were doing more harm than good. She's also autistic and while she is high functioning and verbal, she has extreme difficulty telling us how she feels. I'm willing to try and find something that actually works

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Have you thought about "daith piercing" My sister in law has done the Botox for several years for her migraines. She got this done and has not had one in months[/quote]

I used to get migraines daily. I got the daith piercing about a year ago. Now I get maybe one or two migraines a month. I've been able to stop taking the daily migraine meds too. It was a painful piercing to get and I couldn't sleep on that side of my face for a couple weeks, but it was completely worth it. It might not help everybody, but I was willing to try anything at that point. Worst thing that could happen was it didn't help and then I was only out the $30 it cost to get it. Totally completely worth it! I encourage all migraine suffers to try it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

pollycracker wrote:They do love seeing themselves on camera don't they? And what was with all the lovey dovey hanging on and staring at Mr. Moobs A$$ was doing? Image

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

She is probably trying to convince others that she does not have a crush on Mr. Mountable. There were a few comments on the Bingham YT from the get together for the season finale that mentioned Asswipe having a crush and flirting with Brandon.

There were also several comments in the Binghams YT that said they liked Mindy opening the box of crap more than Asswipe. Asswipe also commented on there saying "me too." So they definitely read the comments on the Binghams YT as well.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Snarky Lady wrote:Thanks reefmango!!! I was thinking the other day how they always say they v'log for memories and do not want negative comments because the girls will read it. Wonder how they are going to feel when three of the quads are in their fact yelling WTF did you let Evie bully us????????? It is on the v'logs several times for the girls to see in the future and you know they will focus on themselves and will notice what is done to them
Arrrrgh. People who say they vlog "for the memories" are completely full of crap. They can film all they want to for the memories. I have lots of videos of my kids when they were little. But editing, uploading , monetizing, and coming up with a.clickbait title and thumbnail, are _not_ for the memories. Shay used to say that-- but he also said that once he got his first AdSense check, it became a competition with himself to make those checks bigger and bigger. My kids love watching the videos of themselves when they were little. But they don't have to go online to do it. People who vlog do it for two reasons: they're narcissistic and loooove to talk about themselves and think the rest of the world will be just as fascinated with them as they are, and 2) MONEY. Period.
Sorry for the rant. I just get really angry at that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:Thanks reefmango!!! I was thinking the other day how they always say they v'log for memories and do not want negative comments because the girls will read it. Wonder how they are going to feel when three of the quads are in their fact yelling WTF did you let Evie bully us????????? It is on the v'logs several times for the girls to see in the future and you know they will focus on themselves and will notice what is done to them
Arrrrgh. People who say they vlog "for the memories" are completely full of crap. They can film all they want to for the memories. I have lots of videos of my kids when they were little. But editing, uploading , monetizing, and coming up with a.clickbait title and thumbnail, are _not_ for the memories. Shay used to say that-- but he also said that once he got his first AdSense check, it became a competition with himself to make those checks bigger and bigger. My kids love watching the videos of themselves when they were little. But they don't have to go online to do it. People who vlog do it for two reasons: they're narcissistic and loooove to talk about themselves and think the rest of the world will be just as fascinated with them as they are, and 2) MONEY. Period.

I always wonder.....with a family like the Binghams.....how did they decide that their family is so fascinating, unique, interesting, entertaining that it needed to be seen in public? Were people begging them to vlog? What level of conceit does it take? This vlog stuff is all new to me. Do their kids go to public school? When my boys were the age of the oldest one, they would have cringed for their classmates & friends to watch them.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Just tried to watch the rant on Facebook but couldn't last till the end. Firstly, who the hell does she think she is to lecture people. She hasn't studied psychology, she's not of a mature age, other then infertility (which millions of women, myself included have also experienced) and from what she's told us she's had a pretty cushy life. What makes her so special that she can lecture other people.

Let me tell you something young lady. You talk all you want about empowerment and courage etc. Wearing makeup and the right shade of lipstick does not empower you nor does looking like a made up whore. I can't tell you how ridiculous most of those women look in that lipstick. Each to their own but, for me, heavy makeup is a mask to hide who you truly are and is a true sign of insecurity. It's not rocket science.

WE are not all haters. Some of us were your most faithful followers but as time wore on we could see how yours and Tyler's behaviour was affecting the girls. As experienced parents we are now horrified at their treatment. It's not hate, it's genuine concern. Most of us also have many years of trials and tribulations under our belts in ways you could never imagine, so we have every right to call you out for the neglect of the girls. You won't listen to anyone because you know better and we are simply trying to let you know that you are not always right, in fact, quite the opposite. I'm really sad at what is happening to these girls and you have no-one else to blame but yourselves. None of us were perfect parents but most of us have sought advice if needed.

I have no sympathy for you and you can be as tough as you like to make yourself out to be but your constant 'it doesn't affect me' mantra shows that the criticisms do affect you and any right thinking person would question where all the comments are coming from.

You're now 30, time to grow up and be an adult. Time to care for these girls who rely on you for their every need. Time to put most of your needs on hold so that the girls can be everything they need to be. It's their turn. You're no longer the one to be pampered and every whim seen to, it's their turn.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Abbiedownunder wrote:Just tried to watch the rant on Facebook but couldn't last till the end. Firstly, who the hell does she think she is to lecture people. She hasn't studied psychology, she's not of a mature age, other then infertility (which millions of women, myself included have also experienced) and from what she's told us she's had a pretty cushy life. What makes her so special that she can lecture other people.

Let me tell you something young lady. You talk all you want about empowerment and courage etc. Wearing makeup and the right shade of lipstick does not empower you nor does looking like a made up whore. I can't tell you how ridiculous most of those women look in that lipstick. Each to their own but, for me, heavy makeup is a mask to hide who you truly are and is a true sign of insecurity. It's not rocket science.

WE are not all haters. Some of us were your most faithful followers but as time wore on we could see how yours and Tyler's behaviour was affecting the girls. As experienced parents we are now horrified at their treatment. It's not hate, it's genuine concern. Most of us also have many years of trials and tribulations under our belts in ways you could never imagine, so we have every right to call you out for the neglect of the girls. You won't listen to anyone because you know better and we are simply trying to let you know that you are not always right, in fact, quite the opposite. I'm really sad at what is happening to these girls and you have no-one else to blame but yourselves. None of us were perfect parents but most of us have sought advice if needed.

I have no sympathy for you and you can be as tough as you like to make yourself out to be but your constant 'it doesn't affect me' mantra shows that the criticisms do affect you and any right thinking person would question where all the comments are coming from.

You're now 30, time to grow up and be an adult. Time to care for these girls who rely on you for their every need. Time to put most of your needs on hold so that the girls can be everything they need to be. It's their turn. You're no longer the one to be pampered and every whim seen to, it's their turn.

Yes to this a million times YES!!!!!!!!!!!! (Ashley exclamation points for you)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Howlin17 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I always wonder.....with a family like the Binghams.....how did they decide that their family is so fascinating, unique, interesting, entertaining that it needed to be seen in public? Were people begging them to vlog? What level of conceit does it take? This vlog stuff is all new to me. Do their kids go to public school? When my boys were the age of the oldest one, they would have cringed for their classmates & friends to watch them.
I wonder that too. With lots of families that vlog. My daughter looooves watching family vloggers. I just don't understand the mind set that thinks anyone would be interested in my Target runs and daytime routine. My daughter has special needs, and we considered vlogging for a nanosecond because we saw the money involved, and thought maybe people might be interested in seeing a special needs young adult navigating life. But she's over 18, not a baby, and besides we decided not to, without actually taking the idea very seriously.
I mean, big families, and multiple births have something interesting about them, as TLC certainly shows, but average families making millions vlogging just flabbergasts me. And especially families that are so "normal" like the Binghams and Cullen and Katie-- I just don't get it.

Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

My son loves vlogger families and so we watch them together.
My daughter with down syndrome is so cheeky and sassy.
I put video's of her on my private facebook and people tell me she should be on youtube.
I did consider it for a second, as it may have been a good platform for down syndrome awareness...but I love and enjoy my daughter and no amount of money is worth forcing her to "preform"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Donits wrote:My son loves vlogger families and so we watch them together.
My daughter with down syndrome is so cheeky and sassy.
I put video's of her on my private facebook and people tell me she should be on youtube.
I did consider it for a second, as it may have been a good platform for down syndrome awareness...but I love and enjoy my daughter and no amount of money is worth forcing her to "preform"
I hear you. My daughter was also worried about people making fun of the way she talks, and making fun of her "for being special ed" as she puts it. Comment sections can get pretty cruel. She's really high functioning, and looking for work, and we thought vlogging for awareness would be good too. She has an amazing gift with children. At church they call her "the baby whisperer". But she said no, and I honor that. Because she is the one who would be out there, not me so much.
Sorry for roaming OT. The whole vlogger phenomenon fascinates me, and the idea that someone thinks their life is interesting. I don't mean you, because you had a purpose too.

BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

My guess is that most vloggers/viral people get into it by accident. I don't suppose there are many - many a few - that wake up one day, decide they want to vlog, get a YouTube channel, and have enough family and friends to make that happen. I had a blog for awhile that was written just for my friends. Slowly people started referring others to it and soon it had a life of its own. I didn't want to keep up with it so I killed it after a few years. I would imagine - like Nie Nie or others - they have a compelling story, people tell them they are fun on camera or enjoyable to watch and tada. But my guess is that many don't have long lasting fame. It's a shame the Greedners are living it up for something that will be very short lived.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

I'm so clueless....I didn't realize that these families get paid for doing it! Is it according to how many sign up or join their acct.? Paid by YT? I guess that's why the KADs were so giddy that A&T got to 250,000? I think I saw where the Busbys had 375,000-ish

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”