Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by workinprogress »

nicoleojo wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:
fingusername wrote:Jackson sleeps SO well in his crib. Why do they want to mess around with that?
Well, he was almost climbing out of his crib so it was probably best to transition him before he got hurt. But it should have been to a toddler bed, I'm afraid he's gonna roll outImage
She showed that she had a guardrail for the bed so he doesn't roll out. But it was still in the box... so it will probably never get used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think on Snapchat or Twitter she had a picture of the guardrail on the bed. To me, though, the rail doesn't look like it'll do much considering it's really short length wise & isn't taller than the mattress (unless it raises up and down). The rail looked like it was made specifically for a toddler length bed, so I think they should look into getting a bigger one. I know that when I was little, I used to flip upside down and roll everywhere when I was sleeping, so if Jackson ends up at the foot of his bed at night (which is a possibility), that rail won't do anything to prevent him from rolling right off the side. He probably wouldn't be hurt falling from that short height, but it's not good to fall off no matter what.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

prbeca wrote:
_m_b wrote:Okay why does Keren think she needs a new car because her AC doesn't immediately blow out cold. GIRL!!! You live in Florida and park your car in the sun, it's not going to immediately blow out cold!!! At least it blows and blows hard!!! I don't know if newer cars blow out cold air immediately but my car never has and I never thought it was "broken". Maybe my car truly needs to be fixed and I'm just naive but I don't think her AC blowing out hot while her car is parked after just turning it on, calls for a brand new car Image

I have a 17 Altima and when I hit max ax it becomes Minnesota cold right away even if I just turned in my car. However, my 16 Mazda cx-3 did not. I work at a Toyota dealership and our cars cool down almost right away.
Lesson: don't buy a Mazda, shit doesn't heat up or cool down.
I do think newer cars cool down quicker, although I do live in Minnesota but hey, it gets hot here too. Isn't her Lexus a 15 tho? So based off my experience of over 1,000 cars hers shouldn't cool off right away.
I have a 2016 Mazda and it cools off pretty quickly, but if I park in the direct sunlight then obviously it takes a little longer than normal. Keren should just get one of those $5 metal window shield things to reflect some sun. I just hate that she automatically needs a brand new car as soon as something starts to get weird in the car. Hasn't she ever heard of getting cars serviced? My other car is like 9 years old, but works like a champ because we get it fixed when something breaks. Her spending habits are just dumb

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

workinprogress wrote:
prbeca wrote:
_m_b wrote:Okay why does Keren think she needs a new car because her AC doesn't immediately blow out cold. GIRL!!! You live in Florida and park your car in the sun, it's not going to immediately blow out cold!!! At least it blows and blows hard!!! I don't know if newer cars blow out cold air immediately but my car never has and I never thought it was "broken". Maybe my car truly needs to be fixed and I'm just naive but I don't think her AC blowing out hot while her car is parked after just turning it on, calls for a brand new car Image

I have a 17 Altima and when I hit max ax it becomes Minnesota cold right away even if I just turned in my car. However, my 16 Mazda cx-3 did not. I work at a Toyota dealership and our cars cool down almost right away.
Lesson: don't buy a Mazda, shit doesn't heat up or cool down.
I do think newer cars cool down quicker, although I do live in Minnesota but hey, it gets hot here too. Isn't her Lexus a 15 tho? So based off my experience of over 1,000 cars hers shouldn't cool off right away.
I have a 2016 Mazda and it cools off pretty quickly, but if I park in the direct sunlight then obviously it takes a little longer than normal. Keren should just get one of those $5 metal window shield things to reflect some sun. I just hate that she automatically needs a brand new car as soon as something starts to get weird in the car. Hasn't she ever heard of getting cars serviced? My other car is like 9 years old, but works like a champ because we get it fixed when something breaks. Her spending habits are just dumb

K so apparently my mazda just sucked. Which is why I got rid of it after 10 months of ownership (ew that sounds like a Keren move). Although it also didn't fit anyone besides myself if I needed my nieces car seat in the back. My car didn't heat up for 45 minutes once I started driving it, oh but the tech looked at it said "nothing's wrong with your car"
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

Ughhhhhh, I hate when people go to the gym and then eat crap afterwards. Of course Keren is one of those people

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

But she seriously hyped that up and it's pretty average room
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

brittosmond1912 wrote:But she seriously hyped that up and it's pretty average room

I feel the same. I mean, it's cute, but she was acting like this was about to be the coolest toddler room ever.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

I still think it's hilarious that she was advertising an app with meal planning in it, but she only ever eats Ramen if Khoa cooks, or Chick Fil A. I was super annoyed when they were so hung up on getting Chipotle for lunch in yesterday's vlog. Like, why is it so impossible for KK to just make a PB&J or something for lunch? It's excessive to go out to get fast food as frequently as they do. I don't care how often Keren goes to the gym. Her meals from CFA are upwards of 700 Calories if she eats it all, and I know damn well that she's not burning more than that at the gym just by lifting 25 lbs of weight. Working out for an hour isn't an excuse to go eat greasy, processed food straight afterwards.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

workinprogress wrote:I still think it's hilarious that she was advertising an app with meal planning in it, but she only ever eats Ramen if Khoa cooks, or Chick Fil A. I was super annoyed when they were so hung up on getting Chipotle for lunch in yesterday's vlog. Like, why is it so impossible for KK to just make a PB&J or something for lunch? It's excessive to go out to get fast food as frequently as they do. I don't care how often Keren goes to the gym. Her meals from CFA are upwards of 700 Calories if she eats it all, and I know damn well that she's not burning more than that at the gym just by lifting 25 lbs of weight. Working out for an hour isn't an excuse to go eat greasy, processed food straight afterwards.

Seriously. If she isn't going to change her eating habits then she might as well stop going to the gym cause she's wasting her time lol
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

teddyandmommy wrote:
workinprogress wrote:I still think it's hilarious that she was advertising an app with meal planning in it, but she only ever eats Ramen if Khoa cooks, or Chick Fil A. I was super annoyed when they were so hung up on getting Chipotle for lunch in yesterday's vlog. Like, why is it so impossible for KK to just make a PB&J or something for lunch? It's excessive to go out to get fast food as frequently as they do. I don't care how often Keren goes to the gym. Her meals from CFA are upwards of 700 Calories if she eats it all, and I know damn well that she's not burning more than that at the gym just by lifting 25 lbs of weight. Working out for an hour isn't an excuse to go eat greasy, processed food straight afterwards.

Seriously. If she isn't going to change her eating habits then she might as well stop going to the gym cause she's wasting her time lol
this is coming from a girl who said that she only works out so she can eat all the crap she wants. Are you really surprised she is doing this? haha
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:

this is coming from a girl who said that she only works out so she can eat all the crap she wants. Are you really surprised she is doing this? haha
I don't really watch them anymore so I didn't know lol. Last time I watched she was "obsessed" with avocado toastImage
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

okay, WTF? they got stuff sent to them by Tylenol. who doesn't send them free shit? must be nice. and Keren trying to read the note from them was comical.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

who called jackson's bed being sponsored...you were right xD
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

One thing that annoys me to no end about Khoa is how stupid he ACTS. On Keren's Instagram story of Tylenol sending them stuff, they got infant Tylenol and he says "can I chug this?" which Keren says "no babe!" And he just laughs and says "oh!!"

There's many instances of him just acting completely stupid and immature. It's annoying lol

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

well she finally got her new car and they just HAVE to get the new iPhone too since they're YouTubers.... lol OKAY.

millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

DANGER wrote:One thing that annoys me to no end about Khoa is how stupid he ACTS. On Keren's Instagram story of Tylenol sending them stuff, they got infant Tylenol and he says "can I chug this?" which Keren says "no babe!" And he just laughs and says "oh!!"

There's many instances of him just acting completely stupid and immature. It's annoying lol

Oh gosh yeah that was bad... what is he, like 25? That made me cringe

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

DANGER wrote:One thing that annoys me to no end about Khoa is how stupid he ACTS. On Keren's Instagram story of Tylenol sending them stuff, they got infant Tylenol and he says "can I chug this?" which Keren says "no babe!" And he just laughs and says "oh!!"

Ever read his "stories" he posts under their description on every Vlog? He always makes Keren abusive and the stories are always stupid and childish.
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Keren acts like she's not going to get the new iPhone lol. She's going to have a tantrum and throw it at the wall while aiming for Khoa's head the next time they fight. Also, why are they constantly leaving one baby in the house while they're out in the yard or in today's vlog, just chillin in their car?!

SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

Their last vlog shows how much they both are just money hungry. Especially when Keren said "I feel like we have to get new iPhones because everyone wants to see unboxing videos". They've been doing a lot of extra sponsorships lately too. They don't seem relatable at all anymore

cec816
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cec816 »

Almost every video she does on her personal channel is sponsored now. It's ridiculous! Im getting to where I can't even watch them anymore because they annoy me so much. And now getting a package from tylenol? And being so excited about, Really? Lol

she said she wont be getting the new iPhone either. I guarantee if Khoa gets it for himself she'll end up getting one too because princess gets what princess wants lol she got a brand new car right? Because she "needed" one sooo bad.

Oh and don't even get me started on her mascara the other day. She thought it looked so amazing too lol!
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

cec816 wrote:Almost every video she does on her personal channel is sponsored now. It's ridiculous! Im getting to where I can't even watch them anymore because they annoy me so much. And now getting a package from tylenol? And being so excited about, Really? Lol

she said she wont be getting the new iPhone either. I guarantee if Khoa gets it for himself she'll end up getting one too because princess gets what princess wants lol she got a brand new car right? Because she "needed" one sooo bad.

Oh and don't even get me started on her mascara the other day. She thought it looked so amazing too lol!
I had to stop watching her personal channel, its ALL sponsored and she does a terrible job of awkwardly mentioning the product in her video.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”