C&K: Drink a little drink. Smoke a little smoke. Part 13

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Drink a little drink. Smoke a little smoke. Part 13

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Holy shiz, look how pissed Katie is at Cullen around 3:00 today, I have never even seen her be angry. It surprised me! She was throwin some MAJOR shade.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I haven't watched yet, but i highly doubt C&K's vlog is the same, i can't see them ever admitting to being irresponsible with sun exposure. I also doubt they change their tanning habits. There is no way on earth those two (and her sister) aren't hitting up the tanning beds at least a few times a week. I wonder if they have one in the house that they are hiding. lol I really feel like either C&K or K&J own a tanning bed. With the money they all spend on visits they could easily buy one. I also wouldn't be surprised if GrandDolly and GrandBerry both tanned as well. They both look sunny and dark year round. I tanned when i was a kid, and i will tan a bit before heading to the beach (not for the tan, bc i don't care how pale i am, but it does help me from getting burnt to a crisp even with sunscreen.) but i KNOW it's not healthy and would never ever do it on a regular basis. I worry about how leathery Katie, Cullen and her Sister will look when they are 50. Yuck[/quote]

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but is it normal for white womens chest to look the way Katie and Kelly's look? I think GrandDolly has it too. I've noticed this with a few people I follow, I'm hispanic and I tan when I'm in the sun for a long period of time but I also keep covered up for the most part. With Katie and her sister I've noticed when summer rolls around their chest just look so bad! That's so scary to me, I would never take chances.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

hey girl hey007 wrote: I'm not trying to be an asshole, but is it normal for white womens chest to look the way Katie and Kelly's look? I think GrandDolly has it too. I've noticed this with a few people I follow, I'm hispanic and I tan when I'm in the sun for a long period of time but I also keep covered up for the most part. With Katie and her sister I've noticed when summer rolls around their chest just look so bad! That's so scary to me, I would never take chances.
I am 36 and have been in the sun daily in the summer months, all day everyday on our boats. My chest looks similar, I have lots of freckles and sun damage. I am a religious sun screen wearer too. My poor face looks the same. I have been slathered in sunscreen since birth and look the same, I just tan through it and get freckles. Ugh!
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

So Cullen was MIA because "he wasn't feeling it, and needed a break." Too bad they don't extend that same courtesy to the kids.

Katie was throwing daggers at Cullen trying to start the leaf blower right next to Brooks. Well deserved. You don't play with power tools next to a toddler. What happened to that marriage "class" they were taking at their church? People are picking up on tension between C&K in the comments...

I'm with Katie about the sweating thing. I'm a sweaty beast on a normal day, but when my kids start acting up, it kicks into overdrive.

Cullen again with the skin cancer clickbait. They sounded more concerned about stitches than the risk of actually developing skin cancer. Like, yeah, we need to be more proactive with sunscreen, but OMG how many stitches will there be and it's gonna hurt, how will I keep the kids off the incision? Come March they'll both be laying on the beach with minimal coverage.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote: I'm not trying to be an asshole, but is it normal for white womens chest to look the way Katie and Kelly's look? I think GrandDolly has it too. I've noticed this with a few people I follow, I'm hispanic and I tan when I'm in the sun for a long period of time but I also keep covered up for the most part. With Katie and her sister I've noticed when summer rolls around their chest just look so bad! That's so scary to me, I would never take chances.
I am 36 and have been in the sun daily in the summer months, all day everyday on our boats. My chest looks similar, I have lots of freckles and sun damage. I am a religious sun screen wearer too. My poor face looks the same. I have been slathered in sunscreen since birth and look the same, I just tan through it and get freckles. Ugh!
Same here. I'm 33 and very pale. Since I can remember I've had freckles all over my body. I don't have the amount of sun damage that Katie seems to have, but the sun is a bit harsher on my skin tone. I've always been good about sunscreen, and I can't remember the last time I got a sunburn.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

I also think cullen done something with the audio for his voice in the beginning of the vlog, by the end of the vlog he sounded normal.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

And again with the glasses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

lol you weren't kidding about her shooting daggers at Cullen. I have a feeling these two are getting tired of being around each other 24/7. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 9c91ca.jpg[/img]

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Holy shit that face lol
She is Annoyed AF !

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:lol you weren't kidding about her shooting daggers at Cullen. I have a feeling these two are getting tired of being around each other 24/7. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 9c91ca.jpg[/img]

If looks could kill.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:lol you weren't kidding about her shooting daggers at Cullen. I have a feeling these two are getting tired of being around each other 24/7. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 9c91ca.jpg[/img]

I think she's getting tired of him doing stupid shit for the vlogs at the expense of her and the kids. I mean really Cullen, this was common sense. If my husband did that I'd be pissed off too.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

I got the idea that even Grand Dolly thought they were exaggerating about the skin pre cancer thing when they were talking about with Gaines. At one point, Katie called it a melanoma and Grand Dolly corrects her.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I've seen 3 comments on today's vlog from different people talking about feeling a "disconnect" from c&k lately. Like that loving vibe isn't there anymore between them. I haven't really had time to watch them lately, would anyone here agree? I can't judge fairly since I get to watch maybe one full vlog a week.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

crowmtmom78 wrote:I got the idea that even Grand Dolly thought they were exaggerating about the skin pre cancer thing when they were talking about with Gaines. At one point, Katie called it a melanoma and Grand Dolly corrects her.

Yeah that actually annoyed me a bit. I'm sure she's the one who taught Katie and Kelley to be so carefree with their skin and the sun, and it seems like she still acts like it's no big deal. Katie is lucky she went in and caught it before it had developed. I'm hoping Dolly just said that to ease Katie's worries, but I got a different vibe from her tone.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Defuego wrote:I've seen 3 comments on today's vlog from different people talking about feeling a "disconnect" from c&k lately. Like that loving vibe isn't there anymore between them. I haven't really had time to watch them lately, would anyone here agree? I can't judge fairly since I get to watch maybe one full vlog a week.
ehhhh not really, they have seemed fine up until those past 2 days when Cullen was MIA.. I haven't watched today though. Lovers Spat?
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Defuego wrote:I've seen 3 comments on today's vlog from different people talking about feeling a "disconnect" from c&k lately. Like that loving vibe isn't there anymore between them. I haven't really had time to watch them lately, would anyone here agree? I can't judge fairly since I get to watch maybe one full vlog a week.
It's hard to say. They are both in the vlogs, but not usually together. Like they're doing different things, and when they're in the same room, they're interacting with the kids. It's easy to assume there's a disconnect because before babies, they did a lot of sit down chatty vlogs together that really gave viewers the idea that they are super close and have a very strong marriage. Kids will throw a wrench in the most stable relationship, so I think that's what we're seeing, but today's vlog really gave a different vibe between the two of them.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

askeptichere wrote:
It's hard to say. They are both in the vlogs, but not usually together. Like they're doing different things, and when they're in the same room, they're interacting with the kids. It's easy to assume there's a disconnect because before babies, they did a lot of sit down chatty vlogs together that really gave viewers the idea that they are super close and have a very strong marriage. Kids will throw a wrench in the most stable relationship, so I think that's what we're seeing, but today's vlog really gave a different vibe between the two of them.

I noticed they did these sit down vlogs all the time together in the old house even after Brooks was born. It seems like a thing in the new house where they are separate most of the time. Maybe some financial problems now or maybe Katie is just tired of his crap. I wouldn't be able to live with Cullen. He is a total man child.

FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

Yeah, I am not sure I could handle being with him 24/7. He seems like a great guy, but a little bit too much. He would annoy the crap out of me. I love my husband, but even he would start to annoy me a bit if we were together 24/7. :D
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

askeptichere wrote:

I haven't watched their vlogs in a while but after seeing the comments here I decided to check today's vlog.
Katie seemed to be mad at Cullen and she wasn't even trying to hide it. I don't think he does it on purpose but most of the times I feel like he's not someone his wife can lean on, he loves to be the funny guy and that can be great but there are times that Katie is the only one doing all the "adult stuff".

Also, not cool to use the word "cancer" so easily when it was pre-cancerous cells. I loved that Katie's mom shut him down when he said "melanoma!" in a cheerful way, why even say that word if Gaines isn't going to understand what it is? For shock value I guess.
I know they said that they were filming this to "bring awareness" but all that I got out of these was Katie's complaints about the big bandage and that she didn't know what she was going to do with Brooks.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Defuego wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:I got the idea that even Grand Dolly thought they were exaggerating about the skin pre cancer thing when they were talking about with Gaines. At one point, Katie called it a melanoma and Grand Dolly corrects her.

Yeah that actually annoyed me a bit. I'm sure she's the one who taught Katie and Kelley to be so carefree with their skin and the sun, and it seems like she still acts like it's no big deal. Katie is lucky she went in and caught it before it had developed. I'm hoping Dolly just said that to ease Katie's worries, but I got a different vibe from her tone.
It's still off putting to me that Katie isn't addressing the link between skin cancer and sun exposure. She said that the "genes" just run in her family. Well, some people are prone, but that's why those people (myself included) need to be extra careful about sunscreen and sun exposure. I agree with a previous poster who said that Katie and Cullen appear to be frequent tanning bed users, in my experience it's very prevalent in the south. I wonder if they're bothering to be vigilant with sunscreen on their kids and getting out of the sun.

I think their second baby being a handful (and generally speaking two is harder than one) is really magnifying Cullen's man-child ways. Katie is probably tired of being the one to get up with them every morning and put them to sleep every night with minimal support. It was probably a lot easier to handle on her own with one. She was so not happy when Cullen wanted to film himself starting the leaf blower next to Brooks. She wouldn't even let Cullen pick him up and comfort him when he starting crying, he started to and then she swooped right in and put a stop to his little show. Then that look she gave him- she just seems fed-up.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”