Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

unionjack
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Unread post by unionjack »

julietpreston wrote:Does she hear herself? She goes on about how she respects her kids choices (which according to her, no other parents do) while doing the exact opposite. And then saying her four and five year old love being on youtube. Do they, Chloe? And how much of it do they understand? Have you talked to them about the possibility of sexual predators online? Do they know that mummy and daddy take all the money from videos of the kids? Do they know that in 10 years they will be embarrassed that hundreds of thousands of people have watched them take baths and pick their noses and whatever else? And if Felix came to you tomorrow and told you he hated being filmed, would you really stop?
I can somehow imagine her reading mean comments to them, about how they do not getting enough protein and having long hair etc., and then always asking afterwards, if they feel like they get enough protein etc., causing them to also know about such things as protein, which Otto wanted to put in his cake not so long ago... :?

If Felix were to come to her, asking not to be filmed, she would probably be like "Oh, he's so young, his opinion changes everyday...", just like she did, when he said, that he wanted short hair. :|
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Yeah it's so dumb, when she started vlogging the older two weren't much older/the same age as Felix is now so it isn't like they ever consented to vlogging: they weren't old enough to give "consistent" answers, like she reminds us Felix can't give in regards to his own hair. It's their normal. She could argue that it's a new normal for lots of kids and not necessarily harmful, but she should also realise that things like regular, parent-led haircuts and different education styles are also normal and not harmful for lots of kids. :P

Btw when I clicked on an old video to recall their ages it happened to be the one where they were on the Gold Coast/driving to Byron Bay. All but Pearl are forward facing in their hire car. Just reminded me of her recent smug speech about, "just kidding of course we wouldn't turn the triplets forward yet! even though SOME people do at six months!" How quickly she forgets. (I will say she has indeed lost a lot of weight and looks more rested and healthy now than she did in those old videos! Too bad it's the reverse for poor old Ro.)
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Chloe literally didn't get to know herself as an adult separate of having lots of kids. She started at 18 and by the time 3 years went by 3 kids. Her and Ro have also dated since she was what 14....a lot of this would be typical teenager\young adult figuring stuff out if she didn't have six kids...haircuts, being vegan, "artistic" instagram photos etc.
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

Anyone seen the banana instagram? She is baiting us...
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:Anyone seen the banana instagram? She is baiting us...
Well the jokes on her because I don't think anyone here really gives a shit. She's craving more likes and comments on bananas and those stupid people actually think she cares... it's all about gaining from people commenting you dumbasses
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Natxo wrote:
Well the jokes on her because I don't think anyone here really gives a shit. She's craving more likes and comments on bananas and those stupid people actually think she cares... it's all about gaining from people commenting you dumbasses
Nobody in the Dunstan house is probably giving a shit either, with that level of banana consumption! ;) (Kidding, kidding!)

I think the banana obsession posts are probably more for approval from other vegans. I saw a comment from durianrider saying, "good to see you're still on board." Wasn't he half of a vegan YouTube couple obsessed with eating an alarming quantity of bananas a day?
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I can't wait until a fellow vegan calls her out because "spotty" bananas are better so she'll switch to what become a level 3 banana vegan.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Cringe. Someone on Instagram asked if Chloe and Rohan had friends as we don't see them going out, etc. Chloe said they do, "they have kids and we've vlogged with them and about them." Ok...so that means their "best friends" doppelganger family who they see very rarely. And her Tumblr meet up friends on the Gold Coast? Yikes. She does then go on to say they've only lived there two years and have been busy etc. but what a rotten example of forming relationships. O.o I AM best friends with my siblings and value sibling relationships very highly, but I've also lived in places where I know nobody and have to start from scratch...yes, it's hard, especially if you're shy, but I don't think she realises those years where you have playgroups and little kid stuff to bond over tend to be some of the easiest times to make friends. It is certainly not going to be easier when the kids are older and various parents will go back to work, not everyone will continue homeschooling, older kids get busier with activities and interests. Not that you only make friends with other parents but Chloe has never shown any personal interests or hobbies that don't involve the internet. No bookclub or craftgroup or running/gym buddies. Just...good luck, Chloe. :/
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

They're only friends with the doppleganger family because they have the same amount of kids, and they hardly ever see the other friends. I get that she isn't a social butterfly but she's dragging her kids into that lifestyle. Evan and Ottos ages are THE easiest ages to make friends. I wish she would get rid of her idea that 5 is too young to form bonds with people. I have no idea where she got that but its silly and she's underestimating her kids. Hows that for respecting them, Chloe? Why are they old enough to make decisions for themselves but not make friends?
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

julietpreston wrote:They're only friends with the doppleganger family because they have the same amount of kids, and they hardly ever see the other friends. I get that she isn't a social butterfly but she's dragging her kids into that lifestyle. Evan and Ottos ages are THE easiest ages to make friends. I wish she would get rid of her idea that 5 is too young to form bonds with people. I have no idea where she got that but its silly and she's underestimating her kids. Hows that for respecting them, Chloe? Why are they old enough to make decisions for themselves but not make friends?
Exactly! What parenting theory is she basing her "5 year olds can't form friendships" on? She's made that up herself because I don't think I've ever seen her read a damn book

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The boys are going to be lonely if they can't make friends. Hopefully she's not discouraging friends from homeschool group. She could make friends at homeschool group too. Although if she acts this superior to everyone IRL maybe they don't want her over I mean other people might let their kids see a TV.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Maybe she's the one that was a shy kid and had a hard time making friends, meaning that now she thinks all kids find it hard. It's stupid to say that her kids only need to be friends with each other. No, they need to know how to cope with strangers and interacting with them because what's going to happen when they turn into adults? They'll probably have a hard time finding mates and girlfriends and end up exactly like Chloe and Ro.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Natxo wrote:
That really made me laugh :D
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

Who needs friends when you've got awesome hair, am I right?!

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

gossipingloser wrote:Who needs friends when you've got awesome hair, am I right?!

"Botched hair don't care"
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I don't really watch every video but I decided I'll watch today and I must say Henry was so cute in this one. He is one of the sweetest kids I've seen. The way he was touching spilt juice with one finger and Rufus just slapped his whole hand into it lol
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Have any of the triplets had haircuts yet? Henry is the cutest in my opinion, and his hair would look really nice with a small trim to even up the ends a bit. But I guess they won't touch their hair until they're old enough to tell them they need haircuts...
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

I notice the stupid haircuts have already grown a lot on the shaved side. They just look like botched mullets now or as if the kids cut their own hair with kiddy scissors.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah I really don't know what they (the parents) were thinking, if they wanted shaved sides they should have at least cut it shorter than that. There's gonna be a lot more haircuts and/or a lot more terrible hair in the future. If I saw hair like that in public I would one hundred percent assume there'd been gum stuck in the hair or a siblings decided to give each other haircuts situation and they just hadn't sorted it out yet. I almost wonder if this is Chloe's weird way of wanting shorter haircuts but wanting it to look like their idea. First one strip "shaved" then it will be, oh, it's grown out, do you want it cut again? How about the other side? She said they looked at hair on Pinterest, right? That's pretty much as "manipulating" as what any parent does when it's haircut time. "Heartbreaking".

In other news get some new clickbait ideas, Chloe, you've already done the "new word/f-word/just kidding!" routine in the past with Otto, I believe. :p
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Hello my friends :D
it's been a long time, I was on holidays but school has started again...didn't want to go, but then I realized I was the teacher lol
I missed you guys and our thread.
I'm going to create a separate "thread title ideas" thread for any title suggestions

Return to “Chloe and Beans”