Gardner Quad Squad: A Miracle Unraveling | Part 7

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: A Miracle Unraveling | Part 7

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Stellaboo wrote:It looks like she's plotting to kill Bison in his sleep! :skull:

Oh, and I just read a YT comment that made me laugh.
Someone said "The girls are talking so much. In your face to everyone who said that they where(sic) slow!"
And GQS responded with shit ton of emojis.

Yeah, we're super impressed with all the sentences they are putting together. "Open it, open it" "Buy it, buy it!" "More donuts!" :lol:

:lol: :lol: I saw that as well as "the girls are so well behaved." Ummm...what? Are the KAD watching the same vlogs?
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Two Ton looks like a fat stuffed marshmallow blob in that white sweatshirt. Hey Fat Boy, maybe you should take some clothing color advice from Mimi - she'll tell ya that black makes you look slimmer than white does.
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

I'm sorry this is pages behind topic.
Did A$$ say french doors into her office as in "full glass" french doors?

What happens the first time the little darlings run shrieking through the hall with their buggies or ride on toys?
Slamming into walls or, I don't know, doors?
Is this going to be some kind of triple pane, shatter proof, quad proof glass?
I am stunned at the stupidity.

I don't think T$A, together, possess one active brain cell.

Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

The fb group "rattled discussion group" that someone created was apparently reported so there's been difficulty with ppl posting in there. The admin of the group has been suspended for a week. Most of the group is negative towards gqs so it's been another fun group like this one. Very interesting thinking that gsq might've had something to do with getting the group reported. They just can't stand haters.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

AthenaA wrote:Do you know what I find even more annoying than 'good job'? Byson saying "the girls love it" about everything. And of course they love pancakes because you added so much syrup that there is barely any pancake to be seen. They probably think this is a healthy breakfast because it isn't donuts.
It drives me insane. Especially when the "loving it" looks no different then the "she's over there taking a shit." I really think it's one of the main reasons the girls have not learned how to express emotions. Have you noticed they are so emotionless. I really think they wait for their mom and dad to fill in the blank. "I guess we love it."
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Evie was pitching fits at an early age. We all know she cries the loudest and the saying is the barking dog gets fed first. In saying that she was probably always fed first because she cried the loudest. I'm not even sure if she was walking yet when I noticed her pitching fits. She crawled up to one of the smaller twins who had a wubby in her mouth. Evie reached for it but the little was faster in getting away. She rolled over on her back and screamed crying. Of course she was just sad. No idiots she wanted what someone else had. It get worse the older she gets.
Snarky is as snarky does!
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

amyisnewhere wrote:The fb group "rattled discussion group" that someone created was apparently reported so there's been difficulty with ppl posting in there. The admin of the group has been suspended for a week. Most of the group is negative towards gqs so it's been another fun group like this one. Very interesting thinking that gsq might've had something to do with getting the group reported. They just can't stand haters.
Can you not have a FB group hating on others? I'm confused. Cause there are enough hate Trump groups for everyone in the nation to have started one.
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Tyler also said Madison was going to make an appearance on TLC and she was never on there. Overall rattled with all the couples was very boring, I forwarded through all of them after the first episode and just watched gqs so I could laugh and snark. The very last episode gqs got about 4-5 minutes. They were portrayed so diff this year from last year.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

New vlog up. Wait until you see the headline.

Fall caught them off guard.

Girls only have sandals.

We HAD to go to the mall and buy them 3 PAIRS OF BOOTS

EACH!

12 pairs of shoes.

12! And you know they didn't buy any cheepies!

And what the hell does she have against tennis shoes! Boots are NOT good play shoes!!!
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Probably not a popular opinion....but, ever since that vlog with Hazie screaming every time Misty talked.....well, I didn't think it was cute at all.
I've also never thought Grain and Heffer were cute. They have such HUGE mouths. The Heffers behavior is atrocious.....always has been. Unfair to
her that Trash and Ass have made her so unlikable.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Howlin17 wrote:Probably not a popular opinion....but, ever since that vlog with Hazie screaming every time Misty talked.....well, I didn't think it was cute at all.
I've also never thought Grain and Heffer were cute. They have such HUGE mouths. The Heffers behavior is atrocious.....always has been. Unfair to
her that Trash and Ass have made her so unlikable.
I'm thankful that I'm not the only one to feel this way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

snarksite wrote:I'm sorry this is pages behind topic.
Did A$$ say french doors into her office as in "full glass" french doors?

What happens the first time the little darlings run shrieking through the hall with their buggies or ride on toys?
Slamming into walls or, I don't know, doors?
Is this going to be some kind of triple pane, shatter proof, quad proof glass?
I am stunned at the stupidity.

I don't think T$A, together, possess one active brain cell.

Wow.

Yep she definitely said French doors and if you google you will find
French door: a door with glass panes throughout its length.

If hers are going to be solid like the doors to her piano/makeshift office. The are double doors
Snarky is as snarky does!
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Tyson stuffing his fat face[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 5dcae0.jpg[/img]

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:New vlog up. Wait until you see the headline.

Girls only have sandals.

EACH!

12 pairs of shoes.

And what the hell does she have against tennis shoes! Boots are NOT good play shoes!!!
What vlog is this you speak of?
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Abbiedownunder wrote:
BumblebeeBubbles wrote:New vlog up. Wait until you see the headline.

Girls only have sandals.

EACH!

12 pairs of shoes.

What vlog is this you speak of?
I went back to read the comments and saw it was just on her personal page. Will probably hit the fan page in the a.m. Get the duck tape ready because your head will explode. 12 pairs of boots? And how did Fall sneak up on her? Lard Bison has been talking about it since last Fall.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

On one of their Facebook pages yet another person stating they received an email that the gift they sent was received 10 days ago but the sender would like a confirmation. Guess this ladys thank you card got lost like so many others. Like I said before how weird that they get all the shit people send to them but some how so many thank you cards get lost. Baffling. Of course neither Dumb or Dumber has replied.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

amyisnewhere wrote:Tyler also said Madison was going to make an appearance on TLC and she was never on there. Overall rattled with all the couples was very boring, I forwarded through all of them after the first episode and just watched gqs so I could laugh and snark. The very last episode gqs got about 4-5 minutes. They were portrayed so diff this year from last year.
Was there ever a heartbreaking moment like they claimed? I refused to watch
sendieloo1967
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sendieloo1967 »

GA Peach70 wrote:
Stellaboo wrote:It looks like she's plotting to kill Bison in his sleep! :skull:

Someone said "The girls are talking so much. In your face to everyone who said that they where(sic) slow!"

Yeah, we're super impressed with all the sentences they are putting together. "Open it, open it" "Buy it, buy it!" "More donuts!" :lol:

:lol: :lol: I saw that as well as "the girls are so well behaved." Ummm...what? Are the KAD watching the same vlogs?
what does KAD stand for???

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

sendieloo1967 wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:

what does KAD stand for???

KAD.....Kool Aid Drinker
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Mother of the Year (MoTY) on full display at the park today. While the girls were climbing the yellow ladder, Barley is the first one up (about 16:04) then around 16:49 Evie is climbing up and MoTY says "is this Evie now". :shock: Even I could tell who it was based on how her head looked (not just the hair band).

And since I'm especially cranky today...when MoTY does her talking heads to the camera and uses her hands, her fingers creep me out. They remind of claws all spread out and pointy.

Tyson's laugh is so annoying...heh heh heh heh and the Heavies have picked it up too.

PSA to Tyson: get it through your thick fivehead...B&BW doesn't want a buffoon representing them

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”