Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

Unread post by KaterTot »

I feel for her because I have had both cancer and pre cancer. It's a nightmare I am never getting out of as every spot has me running. I have a few now I need to go like yesterday. In the past I have had Squamous and Basal Cell.
It really is a wake up call. I don't think many of us took care of our skin as teens, especially my age (in the mid 80s) when nobody really knew better.
I really hope that is it and she doesn't have to have anything else further.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I felt so bad for Bonnie :( You could feel how concerned and worried she was. Made me tear up. I know the feeling; I've had a few moles that I've been really worried about and my doctor has kept a close eye on them because they were questionable. It doesn't seem like this stuff is that serious but it's very scary.
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

KaterTot wrote:I feel for her because I have had both cancer and pre cancer. It's a nightmare I am never getting out of as every spot has me running. I have a few now I need to go like yesterday. In the past I have had Squamous and Basal Cell.
It really is a wake up call. I don't think many of us took care of our skin as teens, especially my age (in the mid 80s) when nobody really knew better.
A wake-up call for sure. I just had early stage melanoma removed and have a giant scar now...when they told me the biopsy results I looked up melanoma prognosis and I was terrified. So glad I caught it early. I have had many other carcinomas removed - I hope this video helps to raise awareness for people to protect themselves from the sun!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Melanoma is _very_ aggressive if not caught early. Scary stuff. I don't blame Bonnie or anyone who's had a scare for being terrified. But I appreciate that they are calling it pre-cancerous rather than going for the clickbait "Cancer Scare!" (Cough, cough, Cullen)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 61a0c6.jpg[/img]

The look on Joel's face honestly made me cry. Who am I kidding, I was crying as soon as Bonnie welled up at the doctors office. I've been in that position before and it's terrifying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

chatty wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 61a0c6.jpg[/img]

The look on Joel's face honestly made me cry. Who am I kidding, I was crying as soon as Bonnie welled up at the doctors office. I've been in that position before and it's terrifying!

You can tell how much he worries about her, he was hearing what she was saying, not looking at the camera or trying to push her to be happy/positive.

As much as Bonnie can irritate me sometimes, I think it says a lot about herself that all she kept thinking about was her kids, her dad and Ellie, it wasn't "poor me! Let me vlog this and get a reaction from everyone", she admitted that she hadn't taken care of her skin when she was young and carried on with her day.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

chatty wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 61a0c6.jpg[/img]

You can tell how much he worries about her, he was hearing what she was saying, not looking at the camera or trying to push her to be happy/positive.

As much as Bonnie can irritate me sometimes, I think it says a lot about herself that all she kept thinking about was her kids, her dad and Ellie, it wasn't "poor me! Let me vlog this and get a reaction from everyone", she admitted that she hadn't taken care of her skin when she was young and carried on with her day.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I felt so bad for Bonnie, the word cancer is so scary. I thought she handled it well and her doctor was super nice and patient with her.
Kind of off topic, but it makes me so furious that with all of the knowledge we have now about the dangers of the sun and solariums that people still go and sit in tanning beds and roast themselves in the sun. Skin cancer is deadly and a lot of people die at a really young age from skin cancer all because they want a tan. And there's so much proof and evidence now that solariums cause skin cancer and people just don't care. I'm super pale and I burn easily even with sun cream on and there's a good chance I'll have some form of skin cancer scare and that terrifies me and it legit makes me furious that people still risk their skin for a tan. Rant over hopefully bonnie's pre cancer stays just that and doesn't turn into something serious.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

When I first started watching E&J, I envied Ellie and thought she was so lucky to have a man like Jared who is constantly singing her praises and telling the world how much he loves her. After watching more and more though, I now realize how fake that way. Joel isn't always talking about how much he loves Bonnie, but it's so obvious in how he treats her. They admit they challenge eachother and don't always get along, and yet, she is his entire world, and he'd be lost without her. That's real love in my opinion, and not he "show" that E&J put on for everyone.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:When I first started watching E&J, I envied Ellie and thought she was so lucky to have a man like Jared who is constantly singing her praises and telling the world how much he loves her. After watching more and more though, I now realize how fake that way. Joel isn't always talking about how much he loves Bonnie, but it's so obvious in how he treats her. They admit they challenge eachother and don't always get along, and yet, she is his entire world, and he'd be lost without her. That's real love in my opinion, and not he "show" that E&J put on for everyone.
And when he says how hot she is, you know he means it. Unlike Bryan and his "Oooh, look at my hottie with a body!" When Bryan says it, it's like he's trying to convince himself, and with Joel it's obvious he really believes it. Not that it's all about looks with him-- not saying that at all. He just adores her, body and soul. And that is great.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

alexandriablue wrote:
KaterTot wrote:I feel for her because I have had both cancer and pre cancer. It's a nightmare I am never getting out of as every spot has me running. I have a few now I need to go like yesterday. In the past I have had Squamous and Basal Cell.
A wake-up call for sure. I just had early stage melanoma removed and have a giant scar now...when they told me the biopsy results I looked up melanoma prognosis and I was terrified. So glad I caught it early. I have had many other carcinomas removed - I hope this video helps to raise awareness for people to protect themselves from the sun!
That is so scary! I am so glad you did find it early and hope you don't have to go through anything like that again. I am not as big a fanatic as you think I should be from my experience but I know I annoy my family and friends with using protection. I know people don't think it will happen to them and won't believe it til it does but I sure would like to prevent that from happening to anyone I know!
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think I really understood just how fake Jared is after today. Smiling while actually saying it was the hardest day of their life filming. It was creepy.

I think Joel loves Bonnie with every bit of his being. I don't believe it for Jared and Ellie.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

HelloSweetie wrote:When I first started watching E&J, I envied Ellie and thought she was so lucky to have a man like Jared who is constantly singing her praises and telling the world how much he loves her. After watching more and more though, I now realize how fake that way. Joel isn't always talking about how much he loves Bonnie, but it's so obvious in how he treats her. They admit they challenge eachother and don't always get along, and yet, she is his entire world, and he'd be lost without her. That's real love in my opinion, and not he "show" that E&J put on for everyone.
I think a lot of youtubers are fake, especially when it comes to their relationships or how they are with their kids. A lot just don't have what it takes to hold my attention. Crazy thing is I started following Ellie and Jared back before Jackson was conceived. They were different then.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Bonnie and Joel's love is what keeps me watching, I think...lol. It's very admirable and any time I see them have a "moment" it always makes me teary eyed. Hell, even the way Joel looks at Bonnie makes me teary eyed if I focus on it too much lmao. I'm not even a hopeless romantic or anything like that, either. I just can feel how strong their love is and it's pretty powerful.

Anyway, before I turn into a big ball of mush... haha. I may or may not have thought the clip of Boston sliding under the suburban was a little too funny. ImageI'm sure I wouldn't feel the same way if he actually got hurt, but the music, and Bonnie's reaction combined with the fact that it was Boston just made me laugh. Haha
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Joel is totally, completely in love with Bonnie. It shows in every vlog.
As much as I don't agree with a lot of their decisions I really do like Bonnie and Joel. They're easily my favourite yt couple.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry to go completely OT, but I forgot to mention - I noticed in today's vlog that Bonnie still heavily fills in her eyebrows despite the microblading. She had said that if she wanted to go thicker or darker after her initial session, she could go back in a do that no problem. I wonder what's going on with that? I know I wouldn't be happy if I paid for microblading and still had to fill my eyebrows in every day...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Sorry to go completely OT, but I forgot to mention - I noticed in today's vlog that Bonnie still heavily fills in her eyebrows despite the microblading. She had said that if she wanted to go thicker or darker after her initial session, she could go back in a do that no problem. I wonder what's going on with that? I know I wouldn't be happy if I paid for microblading and still had to fill my eyebrows in every day...
Has it been 6 weeks yet? The re-treatment is usually around then. At least that's when mine is (I just had it done). I shouldn't need to fill mine in after they've been touched up, but will still need to use a toned brow gel because I have some blonder (white) hairs that stand out.

Is that why her brows look different lately though? I thought they looked a lot thinner, but maybe it was that they were standing out more because they were darker? I figured I was jus noticing brows more now gat I've had it done.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Thinking of B&J's relationship....I'm surprised more vloggers haven't done vow renewals yet for vlog content. Maybe it's just a matter of needing one couple to start the trend. I would really like to see B&J go and get remarried in HI.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Sorry to go completely OT, but I forgot to mention - I noticed in today's vlog that Bonnie still heavily fills in her eyebrows despite the microblading. She had said that if she wanted to go thicker or darker after her initial session, she could go back in a do that no problem. I wonder what's going on with that? I know I wouldn't be happy if I paid for microblading and still had to fill my eyebrows in every day...
Has it been 6 weeks yet? The re-treatment is usually around then. At least that's when mine is (I just had it done). I shouldn't need to fill mine in after they've been touched up, but will still need to use a toned brow gel because I have some blonder (white) hairs that stand out.

Is that why her brows look different lately though? I thought they looked a lot thinner, but maybe it was that they were standing out more because they were darker? I figured I was jus noticing brows more now gat I've had it done.
Yes. Image I was surprised when I had to scroll back to 3 months ago for reference. That's why I'm saying, I wonder if she's happy with it? Maybe she doesn't care that she has to fill them in that much still? I want to know what's going on with that, lol!

Good for you for getting them done though! How exciting! Or should I say.... so FUN!
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

I am surprised that both Bonnie and her sister Ruby have not gone the route of expanding their homes both upward and outward. They both have enough land to do it.

Did anyone notice in either today or yesterday's video Bonnie mentioned that they have big travel plans coming up. I wonder if that means they will pulling the kids out of school again, i.e. "the big decision" and bringing their née Nanny along to do the "how eschollibg" while they travel.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”