E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

menehune
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by menehune »

wonderwoman123 wrote:I have not posted here in a while. I catch up though often. I stopped watching their videos after the fake miscarriage. This current miscarriage very obviously proves that the last one was fake. If you can't see that I don't know how to help you. I had to respond today because I am so disgusted that they would show any footage related to the D & C. It is VERY inappropriate to do this. It only further shows why I cannot watch these horrible people any longer. They put money and views above anything else. Of course they will use the excuse that they are trying to help others who may be going through the same thing. That is BS. Ellie clearly has some mental health issues. This experience and miscarriage will now traumatize her and not help with her mental health at all. Her idiot husband cannot see this. He just keeps adding insult to injury. Clearly they are going to milk this miscarriage for all that it is worth. They know she needs infertility treatment, yet they are just getting pregnant on their own and seeing what happens. It makes me wonder if they are doing it on purpose so they have lots of good vlog footage. Well, it is working. Their numbers are going up once again. It just disgusts me that they will sell out their private lives like that. If anyone still watches them they should really check their values. Money is evil and clearly it is the ruler with Ellie and Jared.
I agree. I am only 30 seconds in and had to come here and comment on Jared's editing. He is so out of the moment its ridiculous. I only got as far as the pouring chocolate milk for the kids, and realized how set up that moment is. He isn't even having a normal morning with his children! He would have set up the camera, grabbed the cups and poured the milk, then moved the camera to the table, went back and got the cups and gave them to the kids, moved the camera again to the other side of the table and then went back to get the bowls and bring them over. THIS IS NOT NORMAL. I really think they need the money because they made so many purchases early in the year (like the trailer) budgeting on making (at most) a million a year, and now they are down to $500K. They both need therapy at this point.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I had never thought of it before, but the way they are monopolizing off this has me thinking that it was E&J's suggestion to shave Jennifer's head. This not only made for great vlog footage, but made it ok for them to talk about Aunt Sonja's diagnosis which they later sold tshirts off of.

They left Bonnie out of it because maybe the idea was floated by her and she said it was inappropriate and they knew not to tell her it was happening.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

This vlog broke my heart. I cried like a baby when she was crying because they made her go through it by herself. So horrible.
you can call me kath.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Jared waited so long he had time to drink a Coke? I schedule surgeries and the procedure from the time they go into the OR to the time they are out is 15-30 minutes.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Now I'm at the part with him sadly waiting, and am I alone in saying it just doesn't feel relatable to me? I swear I perceive an underlying giddiness about the vlog potential and financial benefits. Ellie seems more open to vlogging than she has been in a long time.

When I went through the same thing, it was a dark day and I just don't feel the heaviness of the morning.

Plus that scene with the lights off is just totally staged because she was waiting to go into surgery and there was no reason for her to be taking a nap. They bring you in an hour before the procedure for prep.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Let's throw a tantrum and toss a 800 dollar camera at the wall!!! Seriously! I've had misscarriages. Grow up Ellie!
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Omg this vlog is the craziest thing I've ever seen. Jared is really cashing in on Ellie's pain. It is a production and you can tell Jared is milking it trying to make as much money as they can off of these miscarriage vlogs.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f88563.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

It's all such a staged show. "Let me set up this camera and walk back and forth and look concerned..." Seriously?? Can you not keep anything private and actually real for once?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

HelloSweetie wrote:
natalka81 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Jared just tweeted and they aren't skipping a vlog. Instead it's a longer one.

It makes me really uneasy that a lot of kids are going to watch this. That's not even something you want them Googling. I know parents should know what their children are watching, but if they've previously decided E&J are harmless, I'm sure they wouldn't see this coming.
They're going to tell us the details of the d&c? Please tell me there will be a warning or something at the beginning. I am also very worried about kids watching this.
I don't know if they are telling the details, but I can't imagine they have anything else they filmed yesterday to make up a longer vlog.

Also, for those that may not know, the D&C procedure is used for abortions so if kids start Googling who knows what they could stumble upon!
So is misoprostol, but they didn't mention that by name so it's totally different from talking/vlogging about a D&C. I'm off to watch the vlog now so we'll see how it goes!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

kathpt wrote:This vlog broke my heart. I cried like a baby when she was crying because they made her go through it by herself. So horrible.
You can't have people in the OR with you no matter how special you feel you are. It is a sterile environment, and there are more cases waiting to be done as soon as Ellie's is over. Plus the doctor, nurses and anaesthetists need to be able to concentrate on what they are doing. A D&C may not be an "open" procedure, but any time anaesthesia is used it is serious. Plus she was crying because she was still coming out of the drugs. Jared shouldn't have been filming her on that state if she was agitated.

I felt the same way when Beau was filmed after his knee surgery.
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

whys0seri0us wrote:Everyone keeps talking about the video where she does/doesn't get diagnosed with PCOS. Can someone link it? I started watching after Jackson was born so I have no clue about the vlogs before.

_SoFun_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _SoFun_ »

I'm a long time reader, but first time poster on this site. I want to begin by saying that I ache for them. I feel like their (Ellie's) emotions right now are raw and real, and I hope that they can soon find peace and comfort. I am not, NOT NOT NOT, here to belittle someone's grief or to minimize the pain they are feeling.

However, did anyone else have to just eye-roll a little bit at the Dr. Pepper placement in the waiting room? And the cheesy "look at the can" moment Jared had. There is a time and a place for those types of moments.....this was neither the time nor the place.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

_SoFun_ wrote:I'm a long time reader, but first time poster on this site. I want to begin by saying that I ache for them. I feel like their (Ellie's) emotions right now are raw and real, and I hope that they can soon find peace and comfort. I am not, NOT NOT NOT, here to belittle someone's grief or to minimize the pain they are feeling.

However, did anyone else have to just eye-roll a little bit at the Dr. Pepper placement in the waiting room? And the cheesy "look at the can" moment Jared had. There is a time and a place for those types of moments.....this was neither the time nor the place.
Lol. I need to pay better attention because I thought it was a Coke (which, why would he?) but YES!

It was so staged. Ellie would have been gone 15-30 minutes at the very most. He must have brought the can with him and wouldn't have had time to drink the whole thing as depicted.

This vlog has made me see Jared in a different light much like the pkaydate one did. The kind and empathetic Jared that we once saw has clearly been replaced by a cold and calculated business Jared. I actually felt sorry for Ellie in this vlog!
menehune
Informer
Informer

Ok, just finished now, and the blog has made me see Jared in a completely different light. He is so scripted! Even the way he looks at Ellie seems so fake to me. I almost can't watch him now because it makes me feel really uncomfortable.

I have unfortunately had 3 D&C's before, and Ellie talking about the pain pills was such an exaggeration. Its just Ibuprofen and not narcotics Ellie :? Yes she's crampy, but she is just another one of too many women who have had to undergo this procedure for various reasons. (Plus most women who are diagnosed with infertility undergo a D&C/Hysteroscopy for investigation so I'm surprised she hasn't undergone something already).

I may be a bitch for saying it, but I think she's enjoying the attention and they feel its a blessing in a way.

And yes Jared "fresh start" is offensive.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Jared in the waiting room was the cringiest thing I've seen in a while. I don't doubt that he was thinking about Ellie in the operating room and was sad about the whole ordeal in general, but his actions absolutely did not match that. If he felt like he *had* to vlog himself in the waiting room, he should have just done a short 5-10 second clip or even a quick time lapse of him acting *naturally*, not standing up to pace every three minutes because it looks good for vlog cuts. I really felt for Ellie in this vlog, and I think this is as real as she's gonna get, but I'm pretty done with Jared at this point.

I think the "fresh start" comment Jared made could be taken the wrong way to some people, but I understand what he means in the sense that the worst of it is over and they can take a breath again. Like Ellie said it's gonna be a ride of emotions, but I think right now they're just glad it's over with. The grief afterwards is a different story, though. I can relate to the "fresh start" relief.

Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

Just saw a comment about how a woman watched the vlog with her 4.5 year old kid and they both cried... wtf! That means in some way the kid at least understood it was an unhappy situation, but if they watched this vlog I assume they watch all of them. Its bad enough preteens and early teens finding out about this stuff through randoms on the internet, but letting your 4 yr old watch it I would think would be worse, even if in real life the child had already been exposed to loss and miscarriages, theres no need to get them worked up over some internet strangers.
sostinkincute
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sostinkincute »

Can't drink coffee, but wants more pain pills.. ? Mormonism is so confusing..
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I truly love when Joel is in the vlogs. He's always sort of in the background like he's watching everything along with us. His uncomfortable reaction when Ellie told the story about the pad was worth my watching the whole vlog. Joel is a lot like who I used to think Jared was. Were we that wrong, or has he just changed that much? I get YT changes people, but I don't see as marked of a change in Bryan, Cullen or any one else (except maybe Ellie).
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

foreversoulmates wrote:Let's throw a tantrum and toss a 800 dollar camera at the wall!!! Seriously! I've had misscarriages. Grow up Ellie!
This is insensitive. Everyone reacts differently.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Anyone else think the fresh start feeling Jared had can also be relating to their channel? He's certainly milking his enough to try and bring back the IF/pregnancy loss community.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”