KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

Am i the only one who wants to marry Andy? He's cute, seems such a chill guy and his cooking skills :love2:
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Pineapples wrote:
marsala wrote: Some of you guys can seriously be such assholes for no reason, I see it all the time, never understood it, and always saw it when I was a lurker too. I joined to make the occasional comment when I notice something particularly bad or annoying, not to accuse Keren and Khoa of destroying their own lanai in the middle of a category 1 hurricane (after pretty much everyone agreed the hurricane was going to be bad and K&K were downplaying it) or making fun of Khoa's sister's clothes. Half of this sub seriously IS total BS. I get that it's a gossip site but I didn't think people would come here to complain about just about everything. Get a damn life, some of you. People on the internet who vlog and such put themselves out there and often deserve to be criticized and dealing with gossip about them is just part of their "job," but even for a gossip site, sometimes people take it to the next level. And DAMN, some of you are defensive and nasty. I'm probably gong to get flamed by some for this, but whatever.
And you can fuck off too. Have a great day now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dude you are unnecessarily b*tchy to the extreme. I remember you commented that you're in your 40's or something...geez. i hope you dont act this way around your kids...there is NO reason to stick profanity into every sentence and be so dang malicious and nasty to people who disagree with you. WHO HURT YOU? lol. i hope you heal and stop being so hateful.
Nobody hurt me at all. I'm just fine. Yep I'm a super bitch. Do I care? Nope not in the slightest.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

marsala wrote:
Pineapples wrote:
marsala wrote: Some of you guys can seriously be such assholes for no reason, I see it all the time, never understood it, and always saw it when I was a lurker too. I joined to make the occasional comment when I notice something particularly bad or annoying, not to accuse Keren and Khoa of destroying their own lanai in the middle of a category 1 hurricane (after pretty much everyone agreed the hurricane was going to be bad and K&K were downplaying it) or making fun of Khoa's sister's clothes. Half of this sub seriously IS total BS. I get that it's a gossip site but I didn't think people would come here to complain about just about everything. Get a damn life, some of you. People on the internet who vlog and such put themselves out there and often deserve to be criticized and dealing with gossip about them is just part of their "job," but even for a gossip site, sometimes people take it to the next level. And DAMN, some of you are defensive and nasty. I'm probably gong to get flamed by some for this, but whatever.
And you can fuck off too. Have a great day now.

Real mature. I can tell how old and educated many of you are based off your posts alone. And it's not a compliment.
Believe it or not your opinion of me matters not one bit. I'm totally unbothered by you. Now back to the topic at hand. Kkandbabyj.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

All who don't like my posts or opinions just block me. It's quite simple.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Pineapples wrote:All who don't like my posts or opinions just block me. It's quite simple.

We get it. You don't care what we think lol no need to post three times
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

teddyandmommy wrote:
Pineapples wrote:All who don't like my posts or opinions just block me. It's quite simple.

We get it. You don't care what we think lol no need to post three times
Image ok ok my bad. I'm not all that bad honesty.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Can we like stop arguing about things other than content related to KK??? I don't care about your own personal conversations, take it to DMs.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:Am i the only one who wants to marry Andy? He's cute, seems such a chill guy and his cooking skills :love2:
Id love for him to hook up with Bianca! But I think he's gay??? Didn't they sort of hint towards that when Wyatt came to stay?
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

fingusername wrote:
Dusty_Sidebar wrote:Am i the only one who wants to marry Andy? He's cute, seems such a chill guy and his cooking skills :love2:
Id love for him to hook up with Bianca! But I think he's gay??? Didn't they sort of hint towards that when Wyatt came to stay?
I too get the feeling that Andy might be gay..but anyway, he's quite a catch..plus love that he enjoys cooking too! Kinda embarrassing that he cooks more than Keren does for guests in Keren's house...
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Weve actually seen multiple ppl cook more food in their kitchen then Keren does. Andy, Wyatt, Keren's mom, Khoa's mom
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Does Wyatt pay to stay in their house? It really bothered me that he was just asleep on the couch and Khoa had to tip toe past him in his own living room. A bit disrespectful of Wyatt imo to sleep on the couch during the day time - he should sleep in his room or at least get up when he hears people enter the living room area. Keren and Jackson had obviously been in there for a while if he'd managed to eat a whole chocolate popsicle and she was washing him off in the sink.

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Ok guys I seriously am laughing so hard at how we called it with keren getting a new car *within the next 6 months* last thread. She didn't even make it until the end of the year!!!! Lmaoooo. Wonder what purchase is next!

cec816
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cec816 »

Khoa is a good guy. It's just when it comes to Keren he has no balls to stand up to her. Like with the coffee thing, we know that before he has gently said like you shouldn't give that to him, but Keren didn't care and she did it anyways. I think she has no respect for him and what he wants in that regard. She's just a badass mom who can do whatever she wants right? *insert eye roll here*

And I was going to say that yesterday. Keren's mom, their friends, etc cook more in her kitchen she does! Sad :(
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You can clearly see at 6.19 in today's vlog Keren giving Jackson Gatorade or some form of similar drink. I hate that!!! Kids should get milk or water. Smh.

cec816
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cec816 »

Pineapples wrote:You can clearly see at 6.19 in today's vlog Keren giving Jackson Gatorade or some form of similar drink. I hate that!!! Kids should get milk or water. Smh.

I haven't watched todays vlog yet but yeah kids should definitely only get milk or water! I have a 17 month old and he never gets juice of any sort. He gets a good amount of fresh fruit everyday though. What we give them now is going to help them develop healthy eating habits as they get older. Our kids depend on US to give them whats best for them. Keren can't grasp that concept I guess :|
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

My kid is almost 3 and she has only had water, milk, and homemade smoothies that only include fresh fruit and veggies and water.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

fingusername wrote:
bianca has a bf already who is super cute! they are adorable and happy together. Andy is totally gay i think.
jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

Isn't Jackson's birthday in like a week?? I'm surprised they haven't mentioned it

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

jlk14 wrote:Isn't Jackson's birthday in like a week?? I'm surprised they haven't mentioned it

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
I was just thinking that, they probably spent too much money on the car and aren't going to do anything big
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

Pineapples wrote:You can clearly see at 6.19 in today's vlog Keren giving Jackson Gatorade or some form of similar drink. I hate that!!! Kids should get milk or water. Smh.

I came on here to say the same thing, the actual fuck? Poor kid's teeth are going to be jacked AND rotten.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”