Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

She commented on how Absorb doesn't have hair in the front or back. I wonder why Jess?!? Cause all those stupid ugly bows you put on her stunts the hair growth.
unionjack
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by unionjack »

Is she somehow incapable of putting pants on Adobe, or does she simply enjoy everybody being able to see her child's diaper? :?
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

nicoleojo wrote:Didn't someone just say how lilia looked like she needed water? How convenient that she is all of a sudden holding a bottle of water. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 30be7f.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sooo cringe worthy. FFS this is Jessicas what 2nd time around these people and she's forcing them to take a picture with all her kids? How incredibly awkward. It's not like they can even say no, I'm sure they're much too polite. Is great-oma/opa a thing? It sounds silly to me for some reason.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I wonder if Chris's mom and her parents talked about Jessica.

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Chris saying in the video 'what's up fam' sounded so forced like you could just see he was thinking in his head why do I have to be saying this bs
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

twomommies wrote:
Lyanna wrote:- say "litteraly"
- puts her tits in addy's mouth every minute of her life
- order taco bell and pizza
Force feed a baby who is almost as big as a Kindergartner.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Dye Lillia's hair and Photoshop her children's eye colours are can soa

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

The ignorance and perpetuation of old steteotypes on this board about breastfeeding is pretty disappointing.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Shawn2011 wrote:The ignorance and perpetuation of old steteotypes on this board about breastfeeding is pretty disappointing.
Jessica pulling out her titties because she knows old men get off on it is pretty disappointing Image

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Many of us have breastfed children. We know how this works. Jess isn't "normalizing breastfeeding" because this shit isn't normal.

Knowing BFing your kid with nip slips will get more views is gross. She's okay with men getting off on a video which has her children in it. Maybe it's not entirely conscious because she's clueless but still.

Not feeding your child age appropriate solids making them nurse as if they were still newborns could not only lead to developmental delays but she could very well be anemic since the only solid the kid gets half the time is pizza...iron rich complimentary solid foods after six months right there...all that pizza....
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

If she was a stranger and I came up to her and asked how old Addie is I would actually be terrified, put down the titty for five minutes Jess she can go without it.
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Spoink_12 wrote:She commented on how Absorb doesn't have hair in the front or back. I wonder why Jess?!? Cause all those stupid ugly bows you put on her stunts the hair growth.
I wish it worked that way Image my poor kid still doesn't have any hair and she's worn bows maybe twice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

nicoleojo wrote:Didn't someone just say how lilia looked like she needed water? How convenient that she is all of a sudden holding a bottle of water. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 30be7f.png[/img]

I know someone may have said this already but they already look over the shit. Their faces are priceless. You know they are having a talk with Chris wondering wtf was wrong with him.

"Idk nana. That red hair....."

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Bsveach15 wrote:Who tf let's their kid play like this on the stairs? He could legit break his neck and she's laughing? "What are ya doing bro?" Uhh, whatever he wants because he doesn't have parents to give him rules and teach him things. Like don't roll down the fucking stairs on your head. I can't with this girl wtf is wrong with her?

I swear that in one Vlog Landon was up on Steps with a skateboard or something. I have no idea if I am making this up or not lmao but I feel like I remember that.

Edit: I'm not making it up. It was in the 'at least we are done Vlog' I went back to see which videos I had watched because I hadn't watched that many of hers and there it was. Landon on the steps with a skateboard and she didn't tell him to get down
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Shawn2011 wrote:The ignorance and perpetuation of old steteotypes on this board about breastfeeding is pretty disappointing.
Don't be a whiney bitch

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

funkycat123 wrote:

How confusing for her children to have to keep track of so many different grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, step parents, step siblings, half siblings...... Jesus
Poor kids. I understand blended families, but she's gonna confuse his kids because Jesss' family is not theirs. And because she's seemingly got endless family members

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Bsveach15 wrote:Her crooked ass pictures ImageImageImage
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... eeed30.png[/img]

Her crooked ass life ImageImage

Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

[/quote]How confusing for her children to have to keep track of so many different grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, step parents, step siblings, half siblings...... Jesus[/quote]

The way Lilia asked in a previous blog if Addy is her "real sister" or not made me think that her kids' understanding of their family situation is a lot less clear than Jess implies. And tbh, I'm not even sure that she is aware of it. It just REALLY struck me how ineloquent (if that's a word lol) and again, how unclear she was in her 'explanation' to Lilia about siblings. She could have worded things SO MUCH better and it just really seemed, to me, like she not only had done very little reading on blended families, but it also seemed like she had given the subject very little thought herself! That just struck me as odd, considering how much she seems to embrace that label and esp considering the age of her stepchildren and how quickly she introduced them and Chris to her very young kids. So I guess my point is, I think their kids think of each relative as an individual, and though they obviously know them by name and those 'names' often have familial associations, I don't think the specific titles themselves hold much weight with the kids, if that makes sense.

Edit: I'm sorry, I don't know what went wrong with the quotes.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

missy-1010 wrote:
Don't be a whiney bitch

No sterotyping going on here...just shaming her for being a gross tit show off. Big difference.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

fingusername wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
Don't be a whiney bitch

No sterotyping going on here...just shaming her for being a gross tit show off. Big difference.
Watch a Vasseur vlog and watch Jess' vlogs. Huge difference.
1. Eyelashes take a couple of hours. No way Addie HAD to eat in that period of time. She's 10 months old.
2. In one vlog adjusting the camera so we can see her tits.
3. NO 10 month old needs to eat every 2 hours.
4. She and chris ADMIT that they know old men watch for the tits and they laugh about it and keep showing them.

There is a way to promote breastfeeding without showing your areola every chance you get. She's not a newborn she's a walking 10 month old. A GIANT 10 month old. She will not starve.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

In today's vlog

She adjusted the shot to show Addie BFing.
Bought a new $700 camera because she just couldn't wait for the other one to be repaired.
Blamed the driver for running over something they left in the middle of the road. Had to have been speeding to not go around the crap they leave in the street.

Return to “JesssFam”