Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

AuntieEm wrote:
ShudnaB3 wrote:
AuntieEm wrote:Wow, these vlogs are really B.O.R.I.N.G.

A park, her talking teeth, a bath, wet kids in towels, books. ZZZZZZ.

I just skip ahead avery minute or so till its over. Pretty soon wont even do that.
What did she have to say about teeth? Something else that was discussed here recently...;) Any dentist visits on the horizon?

I meant HER teeth talking because thats all i see when she jabbers to the camera :lol:
:lol: Ohhhhhhh! Yes she does enjoy her mouthy closeups, doesn't she?
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/dunstanvids/

Stumbled upon this #. Interesting to see them in action a few years ago. They seemed like a generally nicer family back then (maybe its hard to hide the fake when you're vlogging, or maybe Chloe has progressed into the fake know-it-all we know today over time? Who knows). Evan actually talked clearer back then. And they weren't dressed in overpriced PJ's. It makes me feel bad for the older two because before their mother took up being a human pez dispenser they seemed happier and had their parents full attention, and seemed to get out more- but I feel worse for the triplets because everything revolves around the big boys, and they didn't ask to be un-asked for extras in the dunstan show!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

reason #445 why people think her kids don't eat enough:
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

That's why I think if they chilled just a little they'd be a lot better off. From how they used to be to now you can tell how much the focus has shifted to being the coolest-alternative-young parent™ Weird clothes, weird haircuts, weird diet, making sure you one up people by calling 1 day of preschool a week MONTESSORI.
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

I still don't get why a teenager would choose to just have a ton of babies and not get any life experience. Sure, maybe Chloe didn't want to study or travel etc. But she has never worked a day in her life, and Ro worked in a grocery store bakery?? They can not have been financially stable enough to raise 4 kids. So irresponsible.

I feel like all this vegan, MONTESSORI, "we're better than you" bullshit is because they have no where near the experience/education that most people their age have nowadays.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think the plan always was to collect state benefits. I don't totally understand how their system works but they did at one point explain that everyone is entitled to these benefits if they have so many kids.
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

Living off state benefits had to have been their plan because one retail workers salary would not have been nearly enough to support a family of 6. It makes sense - maybe the hatred of school was just laziness. Why work if you can live off other people's taxes.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I think everyone here is entitled to some kind of benefits, which is nice for people who need it but sadly we have a lot of people out of work, living off the government. I even know of people who fake a disability to get extra payments.
I don't have any hope that Chloe will ever get off her butt and work/give back to the community in any way. She will use the "I have six kids!" excuse forever (maybe that's why she's homeschooling? An excuse to never work). And then her army of kids will follow her example. They won't know any better, and it is much easier to sit at home and make the same that you would working. Plus if her homeschooling doesn't improve, unfortunately the kids might not get into university.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I could be wrong but she said that Ro made enough [I want to say like 80K a year but I can't find it now] as a full time baker at a grocery store and that it was enough for them. Youtube\Instagram won't last forever. Although I think she will ride this "career" as long as she can but when they had the kids they didn't know this would become so lucrative so yeah they planned to need help forever.

I understood Ro staying home with them vs having someone come in and help Chloe so Ro could work while she had 3 newborns and 3 small toddlers. I wonder if Ro would have gone back to work if social media hadn't taken off because she doesn't seem capable of caring for her own kids on her own for very long. Although Ro seems to manage.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I'm just popping in to say I got such major shit when a thread was first created for Chloe for not supporting the fact she chose to pop out 20 kids in a row while having no other real life goals, and now I see most of you are actually sane and not minions. I haven't even checked this thread in months because it would make me so mad lol.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Oh you can come back now, we all see right through her bullshit.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

DoodleBop wrote:I think the plan always was to collect state benefits. I don't totally understand how their system works but they did at one point explain that everyone is entitled to these benefits if they have so many kids.
I think it's the only reason they vaccinate because you can't get benefits otherwise but everyone gets the benefit it's not based on income. It's similar to child tax credit in USA only not done the same way.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

EleanorRigby wrote:I'm just popping in to say I got such major shit when a thread was first created for Chloe for not supporting the fact she chose to pop out 20 kids in a row while having no other real life goals, and now I see most of you are actually sane and not minions. I haven't even checked this thread in months because it would make me so mad lol.

Hahaha you and I got ripped to shreds on the daily Image
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

EleanorRigby wrote:I'm just popping in to say I got such major shit when a thread was first created for Chloe for not supporting the fact she chose to pop out 20 kids in a row while having no other real life goals, and now I see most of you are actually sane and not minions. I haven't even checked this thread in months because it would make me so mad lol.
I only found this thread recently.

I used to like them. I mean I still like the children because they're kids and have no control over what mom and dad do. Either Chloe completely changed in the past year or her true self is coming out on the vlogs. I used to watch their videos with my kids and found them relaxing and hey a youtube family I could actually watch with my kids awake. Not anymore.

I also don't understand the rental situation there but in the comments people are like they're so smug but they get that house because of the number of kids they have. It led me to believe it was some sort of rental assistance.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I wonder if she feels any guilt at all that they have all these kids and it's impossible for her to give them all the attention they need. She seemed really happy when the trips were babies (in those old IG clips). Now she just seems to resent them so much. I wonder if it's because when the trips were babies most of her attention went to them and then she realized that and now she's trying to make up for it by giving all her attention to the older boys and justifying by saying the trips are too young to really need her anyways. Idk just a theory I have but I did notice that even felixs speech at the trips she was faaaaaaar more advanced than where those kids are now. It can't be a coincidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
unionjack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by unionjack »

A while ago we were wondering, if they were going to celebrate Halloween, and if the boys even knew, what that was, due to being so cut off from the rest of the world.
Now, guess what she addressed in one of her most recent videos. :D
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

Aboogabooga wrote: Idk just a theory I have but I did notice that even felixs speech at the trips she was faaaaaaar more advanced than where those kids are now. It can't be a coincidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They don't even seem like two year olds. They seem to be lost and don't have a clue what anyone is saying, never mind talking themselves!

I can't see how two people(even when they are home all day) can give six very young children the attention they need to grow and learn. If Evan and Otto were in school/preschool, the triplets might get more of a chance!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Evan and Otto would thrive 1-2 days a week away from their parents and younger siblings. Your kid acts so much differently for other people than they do for you.

Even if they did an activity where one parent or the other STAYED home with the younger kids to focus on them. Ro entertaining the kids until he can drive Chloe and the boys back home isn't the same thing. He seemed to be pretty much trying to keep them calm.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

It's not even the fact that they have 6 kids at home all dat which prevents them from growing and learning. It's the fact that these two adults don't have a clue about education. They just do the last trendy thing which they know will make them look cool for the 12 years old but they don't really know how to stimulate the kids.
they were blessed with two bright kids at the beginning and thought they were amazing parents.
After all in daycares (#montessori or not) there are more than 6 kids and they somehow all learn new things and benefit from their time there. Because people who work there know things about education and create activities age appropriate. Chloe's kids don't even know there'smore to the world than parks and shops and a camera.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I still don't necessarily dislike them. Like someone else said, I like the children- they're bright and rather charming in my view. And in spite of it all, I think there are still things she's doing right. BUT... it's getting more and more troublesome for me. Maybe this is because I've been reading here (and I'm seeing the light :) ) and maybe because it is actually getting worse. Her smugness, her defensiveness, the way the kids are so isolated (the homeschool group just isn't enough, sorry), the hair stuff, the misguided views on body autonomy, all of it. I feel like carrying on a youtube career is not really compatible with raising children in a healthy way. I've only seen one family where it seems to be working, more or less. All the rest of them I think are REALLY suffering.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”