TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by staceymj »

babymakemecrazy wrote:What is Anberlin's middle name? Does she also have 2? Honestly still can't get over Amity's shitty name. Poor baby, for multiple reasons. Gotta love her "i'm a damn good mom and im gonna get my shit together, I have 4 kids but I ALMOST have my GED" post right after Amity was born. Who is she trying to convince lol.
Anberlin DiAnn Rae

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

babymakemecrazy wrote:What is Anberlin's middle name? Does she also have 2? Honestly still can't get over Amity's shitty name. Poor baby, for multiple reasons. Gotta love her "i'm a damn good mom and im gonna get my shit together, I have 4 kids but I ALMOST have my GED" post right after Amity was born. Who is she trying to convince lol.
DiAnn Rae is her middle name
ginagiraffe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ginagiraffe »

Where is everyone seeing photos of chuckles and his girlfriend? All i can find is a profile from before he and tayler even had kids

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

lily1995 wrote:How ironic that they're dressing Amity in an outfit that supports a pro life president yet the only reason she was born is because Tayler had an abortion.

Tayler clearly knows NOTHING about politics. I wouldn't doubt she let social media influence her opinion or just picked who her family voted for. Jokes on her as it was my SIL who also relies HEAVILY on Welfare... Even if you have kids, you are being forced to work for your assistance! 30 hours minimum.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Welfare hood rats who use kids to get government money and abortion as birth control support Trump

Clearly they don't pay attention

Forget Mexico, build a wall around East Liverpool
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:Well they're rednecks from Ohio. I would be shocked if they didn't support that piece of shit excuse of a "president". Tayler has a lot in common with Trump, when you think about it. Both of them whine when they don't get their way, delete things they've said and pretend they didn't happen, refuse to admit they're wrong and thinks everyone who is critical are just haters and have the mentality of a bratty child.
Not every Redneck in this state voted for him, and a lot that did are regretting it with his insurance changes now. She will too!

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Hahaha let's see how much they love Trump when he cuts her welfare and makes her work a minimum of 30hrs to receive half of what she is now. Can't wait.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

twomommies wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:Well they're rednecks from Ohio. I would be shocked if they didn't support that piece of shit excuse of a "president". Tayler has a lot in common with Trump, when you think about it. Both of them whine when they don't get their way, delete things they've said and pretend they didn't happen, refuse to admit they're wrong and thinks everyone who is critical are just haters and have the mentality of a bratty child.
Not every Redneck in this state voted for him, and a lot that did are regretting it with his insurance changes now. She will too!

I highly doubt she even voted, she's too lazy. She only supports Trump because of the people she's around; it's like when you're a kid and you think everything your parents like is the right thing, their opinion is basically your opinion too because you don't know any better and can't form your own opinions. Tayler never grew out of this phase. She has no right to support Trump because he, along with his outrageous supporters would tell Tayler to get a damn job and stop popping out kids while on gubmint' assistance, Trump's agenda goes against everything Tayler is and stands for.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Plus didn't she post something recently trying to claim she was pro LGBTQ rights?

Trump damn sure ain't
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:Hahaha let's see how much they love Trump when he cuts her welfare and makes her work a minimum of 30hrs to receive half of what she is now. Can't wait.
Dude me either because her mental health issues won't matter, they'll find SOMETHING for her to do even if it's bagging groceries.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:Plus didn't she post something recently trying to claim she was pro LGBTQ rights?

Trump damn sure ain't

Nah, she isn't pro LGBT lol I'd bet money any day she wouldn't hold back from calling me a *no gender slurs, ty
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:She could always just say Amity Herron, ive never introduced myself with my full name, even at a job interview. But the point remains that it is a horrible name. I don't know why she had to throw the Mae in there. Amity Dawn is better...if only slightly.
Personal: My husband has acquaintances with 4 children. All 4 f those children have 3 names (plus a last name of course) and the mother lists the full names on EVERYTHING... birthday invite? "You are invited to Joshua Redeemer Waterfall Jones's 3rd birthday! (not their names, lol just using that as an example, but they are equally cringey and that name would fit perfectly with ther brood) Christmas cards? Takes you 5 mins to read through the names.. Birth announcement in the newspaper? You better believe that ALLL the kids full names are listed. It's so hard to try and keep up. And some go by first names and others by middles.. i never know what to call those kids.

Yeah but still on every application or anything like that she has to fill out her full name: Amity Dawn Mae Herron. I'd be embarrassed that my mother was such an idiot.
I'm not sure why people took your first comment so literal.... unless they are like me and enjoy instigating shit just to be an ass hole.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

HAHA omg "make America cute again" Im cringing so hard. Poor Amity lmao.
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

lily1995 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
lily1995 wrote:How ironic that they're dressing Amity in an outfit that supports a pro life president yet the only reason she was born is because Tayler had an abortion.

Oh, God-- I can't look. Is it a Trump outfit?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 225a7e.jpg[/img]

Omg EW that baby looks like a tan Bobby from King of the Hill....

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Panda714 wrote:Plus didn't she post something recently trying to claim she was pro LGBTQ rights?

Trump damn sure ain't
And she's all pro choice now too, right? He definitely isn't.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Not sure why she needed amity and anberlin both needed rae/mae ugh I'm forever annoyed w the names lol

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

charmed596 wrote:Not sure why she needed amity and anberlin both needed rae/mae ugh I'm forever annoyed w the names lol

Ikr? Anberlin DiAnn Rae and Amity Dawn Mae. Just WHY?

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

Jeybee27 wrote:Hahaha let's see how much they love Trump when he cuts her welfare and makes her work a minimum of 30hrs to receive half of what she is now. Can't wait.
is that really happening ?

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
charmed596 wrote:Not sure why she needed amity and anberlin both needed rae/mae ugh I'm forever annoyed w the names lol

Ikr? Anberlin DiAnn Rae and Amity Dawn Mae. Just WHY?
Because she is trailer trash.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

OK so double post but:

1: I ate pizza like an hour after I gave birth and it was fucking amazing.

2: my milk came in on day two

3: Jakoby is the only slightly cute one out of all of them, including the baby. She was cute for like a day. Anberlin used to be cute but is turning plain Jane and I swear Alesana was born with THE MOST unfortunate head. I'm also not sorry for saying so.

4: can someone please tell me I'm not crazy here? Does that baby look like it has a moustache in all its pictures?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”