Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

DoodleBop wrote:In today's vlog

She adjusted the shot to show Addie BFing.
Bought a new $700 camera because she just couldn't wait for the other one to be repaired.
Blamed the driver for running over something they left in the middle of the road. Had to have been speeding to not go around the crap they leave in the street.
And instead of being like, looks like we should bring the ramp in when we're done with it it's, we're putting reflective tape on it so they can see it! She's an idiot and I hope someone runs it over again. It's sad for the kids but they all need to be taught a lesson. Don't leave shit in the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Why can't she just bring them in if they are not being used? Oh that's right hat requires effort

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

fingusername wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:The ignorance and perpetuation of old steteotypes on this board about breastfeeding is pretty disappointing.
Don't be a whiney bitch

No sterotyping going on here...just shaming her for being a gross tit show off. Big difference.
Exactly. There is no reason Jess needs to show herself feeding Godzilla 68 times a day. That kid is 10 months old, lets see some more of her BLW (wait, is being crunchy *out* now??)

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

smom12 wrote:
nicoleojo wrote:Didn't someone just say how lilia looked like she needed water? How convenient that she is all of a sudden holding a bottle of water. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 30be7f.png[/img]

I know someone may have said this already but they already look over the shit. Their faces are priceless. You know they are having a talk with Chris wondering wtf was wrong with him.

"Idk nana. That red hair....."

I wonder how Chris's relatives feel about Jess and her wild ass bunch. It probably gets annoying when his relatives only want to see HIM and HIS kids and not the whole clan.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

tessabravo wrote:
smom12 wrote:
nicoleojo wrote:Didn't someone just say how lilia looked like she needed water? How convenient that she is all of a sudden holding a bottle of water. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 30be7f.png[/img]

I know someone may have said this already but they already look over the shit. Their faces are priceless. You know they are having a talk with Chris wondering wtf was wrong with him.

I wonder how Chris's relatives feel about Jess and her wild ass bunch. It probably gets annoying when his relatives only want to see HIM and HIS kids and not the whole clan.

I can't blame them really. She's the cool aunt and doesn't discipline them so they act like a bunch of rabid coyotes.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I think it would be even harder for the relatives from Germany to form a connection with the step great-grandchildren. While they don't know the others they are still blood relatives and feel the connection from those being their grandson's kids.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

smom12 wrote:
nicoleojo wrote:Didn't someone just say how lilia looked like she needed water? How convenient that she is all of a sudden holding a bottle of water.

I just saw the picture and came to say exactly the same thing. They do look over the shit. "Lets go have a nice vacation to visit family in the states." ::gets bombarded with an entire football team of random screaming dirty children::
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

It's pretty normal for a breastfed baby to need milk very 2/3 hours at 10 months. Milk should be the main source of nutrition under 1. Also it isn't just about nutrition breastfeeding is also about comfort.

A baby can't be forced to breastfeed more then it wants to be. If they don't want it they won't suckle.

The idea of babies only needing milk everyb4 hours is very old fashioned and any decent medical professional would advocate feeding on demand.

There are lots of things Jesss does wrong but her feeding timings are pretty standard for a breastfed baby.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

You cannot force a child to suck that's true. Withholding complimentary foods so they're hungry\thirsty so they keep nursing like a newborn is not about breast milk remaining the main source of food until 1 year. It's about mom not wanting to let go or these women who let their entire identity become about making milk. If that's your thing have at it but it's not typical.
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Newborns feed every 45 minutes to a hour so she's not exactly feeding like a newbirn
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

It's clear that Addie's main source of food is breastmilk, even at almost 11 months old. That's still normal, as the saying goes "Food before one is just for fun". However, I just find it weird that Addie can't be held off for half and hour or so with Puffs, a piece of fruit or a sippy cup of water/breastmilk. Addie isn't a young infant, she's on the move and should be a little more independent with feeding, IN MY OPINION. The only thing she eats besides breastmilk is a random piece of pizza or broccoli once in a blue moon. That's just not normal. Where are the puréed veggies and fruits?! Puffs or little snacks? She never had a sippy cup, which she should have mastered how to use one by now.
Oh right, according to Jess, she won't "take" one. Uh okay, SHE'S ALMOST A YEAR OLD! She should be using one by now. Jess won't let go.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I don't think the issue is that Adrenaline breastfeeds so much - yes she's under 1 and obviously feeds when she wants. Its the pizza, Texas Roadhouse and pure crap that Jess feeds her that is concerning!!! Whatever happened to fruit and veg or some little baby type snacks. Its either breastmilk or pizza lmao there's no middle ground in that house.
kalakala
Talker
Talker

If she's BLW she should be having 3 full meals at this point. That doesn't involve purees though.

Problem is for a baby so young you have to be really careful about salt content and all of their food seems to be super high in salt (bar breakfast maybe)
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I highly doubt any decent medical professional would advocate a 10months old diet being only pizza once a fortnight and milk.
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Lyanna wrote:I highly doubt any decent medical professional would advocate a 10months old diet being only pizza once a fortnight and milk.
Who said they would??
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"How we told our KIDS we were dating." Recap

Jess drops the older three kids to school and walks home opening the vlog. She is driving a stroller with scooters in it - not Addie, as expected. She spends a good solid minute rambling about the neighborhood she lives in and how the kids can walk to school and apparently, she's been taking them the "long way" to school and found a shorter route that takes half the time. Addie is at home with Chris and Landen, and all three of them woke up earlier than Jess and the older three kids. She contemplated not bringing the stroller, but was actually smart and brought it so she wouldn't have to lug her phone, camera, and three scooters home.
Back home, Addie is standing at the baby gate and is 10 months old the day this is being filmed (so she's somewhat back on schedule). She sings "You are my Sunshine" to Landen as he's coming down the stairs and waking up to go to school. Jess films Addie trying to crawl out the door to escape and Sadie takes her chance a little faster. RUN SADIE RUNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Chris vlogs - he is leaving soon (but maybe not that day?) to go get Caden and Tommy. He films Sadie climbing up the screen door (that IS a screen door, right? LOL), jumping down, and meowing. Jessica is at physical therapy and Chris was contemplating taking Addie to get his car washed and ready for the long trip, but when getting a bath that morning and getting dressed, she was completely fussy and so Chris laid down with her to calm her down and boom...napping. He at least got her half dressed? He said he'd rather mow the lawn than get a baby dressed...lawl.
Jess is home and "accuses" Chris of "checking out" SpongeBob. O.o Anyway, Addie keeps pulling/touching Jess's shirt and Jess goes into a little bit on her physical therapy and why she's going. Her pain has decreased a little bit since she has started going, but hasn't fully gone away. Insurance only approves a certain number of visits and then you have to resubmit requests for it, etc. Jess then launches into Tommy and Caden coming and explains the custody schedule with them since people are apparently confused - C&J have them the majority of the summer, pretty much all of school breaks, every other Christmas, etc. Breastfeeding shot yayyyyy *eyeroll* They also get T&C a minimum of one weekend a month, so this is apparently one of their weekends. That must suck to drive all afternoon from school Friday and then go back home Sunday...
It's 10 month old picture time! She shows off Lilia, Landen, and Kyson and Kaden at 10 months. Chris is trying to make Addie smile for the picture and Addie takes a bunch of steps in random bursts. Chris baits Addie with a basketball and Jess counts out Addie's steps in the corner of the vlog - four, sit, four again, sit again, then five and finally she makes it to the basketball. They do it again - four steps, play break, then fourteen with a couple of squats.
Chris, Jess, and Addie are in the car and they make a "1 2 Step" (Ciara) reference while including a bit of the music in the video...uhhh girl? No! Anyway, Janell is in the back seat and they're off to go get another camera, because the one Jess is using apparently "sucks." She's getting ready to vlog the next couple of days as well as Lilia's "cheer thing," so she wants to have a better camera. They buy another G7X Mark 2 and she does a quick "unboxing" type thing.
Chris is going to get Landen and Kaden has a dentist appointment. Jess tells Addie not to touch the blinds. They are watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Addie has a pacifier...whattttt? Apparently Kaden is the only one of her kids to really use a pacifier (until 2 1/2), the others typically refused it. She found it among doll stuff and Jess doesn't think she wants to make a habit out of it since she's already 10 months old (smart). Jess looks at Addie's OH SO RED LONG HAIR GUYS and tries putting a tiny bit of Addie's barely existent hair in a ponytail. She barely manages it and then asks her if she'll have enough hair for a ponytail when she's 5.
Chris asks Landen how school went - it went well. Kaden tells Jess they are exercising at school. Alyna and Lilia both wore Trolls shirts to school today. She apparently gets some of the nice clothes from sparkleinpink.com. Kyson is doing handstands on the stairs and going down....uhhh...watch your kids instead of making a joke out of it!!!! Kaden does a happy dance about having to go to the dentist.
Chris opens a box with a new bike ramp - the old ramp broke because someone ran over it. Uhhhh try not leaving it in the road?! "How rude" uhhh YOU are rude leaving shit in the road that can cause an accident!
Chris takes Kaden and Landen to Kaden's dentist appointment. Chris calls Jess and Kaden did really well at his appointment. It was Kaden's first cavity, apparently. Lilia does some dancing at cheer practice - it's the last one before the big game. Jess finds Addie in the shower splashing in water and eating shampoo, because she turned for "two seconds" when Addie was sitting in the floor and she went to get a kid out of the bath and found that. Sure Jess. Sure. The older four kids are going to bed (Lilia/Kyson/Kaden) or already sleeping (Landen).
FAQ Friday time - how did you tell your kids that Chris was going to be your boyfriend? Answer - they never apparently used the word "boyfriend." So...Daddy then? They started out as Chris being "Mommy's friend" and then it turned to them always being together and the kids constantly being around each other...it "just happened" and blended very "smoothly." Okay.
End of vlog

*Side note - in the comments, someone asked how the boys feel when Gabe picks Lilia up and wonder why their dad doesn't do it for them and Jess is "writing it down for a future FAQ. Next week is Drake bashing, YAYYYYYY! [/sarcasm]
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

kalakala wrote:
Lyanna wrote:I highly doubt any decent medical professional would advocate a 10months old diet being only pizza once a fortnight and milk.
Who said they would??
you said they would advocate bf on demand. Which is true. Which becomes not true if the child is always demanding only because she doesn't eat anything besides milk and pizza once in a blue moon. If Addie was having a balanced diet for a 10 months old she wouldn't be bf that much
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I honestly think some of it comes down to sheer laziness. She'd have actually had to pack her kid a snack it's just easier for her to have Chris hold the baby on to her while she got her eyelashes glued on.

Every 45 minutes? That would be a newborn baby would nurse like 30 times a day. If they nurse for like 20 minutes you'd have a 25 minute break and have to feed again. Every 2 hours is often enough. Nipples would be like raw hamburger within a week let alone for the entire 12 weeks of newborn hood.

If you wanna believe this is typical BFing behavior go for it. Maybe you believe Jess' floors are clean too.
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Having had 3 babies myself and been trained to support breastfeeding mums im fairly well informed as to what is normal newborn behaviour. I'd off some reading material but you know what you know so why bother
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

You know what really pissed me off. Is how Jess talks about how a "butthead" ran over the boys ramp outside. First of all why the fuck are you leaving your ramps and your toys out in the middle of the street? And why are your kids running around like they own the street. I get it they wanna ride their ramps but it gets really annoying for drivers when you have your pack of wild animals outside in the street 24/7

Return to “JesssFam”