• Advertisement
    

Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby smom12 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:33 pm

JennaLuvBug wrote:I don't see how anyone thinks she's a catch, it would be exhausting living with someone so stupid.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I don't think Ran thinks she's all that... he is sticking around for the kids I think.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3349
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Advertisement

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby JennaLuvBug » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:45 pm

I don't see how anyone thinks she's a catch, it would be exhausting living with someone so stupid.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2661
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:01 am

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby annaclinchwalsh963 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:16 pm

I assumed ian was an inspector for a particular building company ,like he only inspects so and so homes so he would travel do the physical inspection then do all the paper work at home. I don't think he was out if a job ever.
Only because he has always seemed to be v responsible. But I don't actually know him lol so there's that.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
User avatar
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:49 am

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby shilohjulia » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:03 pm

She paid money for her eyebrows? They look like shit


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
Informer
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby shilohjulia » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:04 pm

She paid money for her eyebrows? They look like shit


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
Informer
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby shilohjulia » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:09 pm

She paid money for her eyebrows? They look like shit


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
Informer
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby amykay » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:09 am

She looks like the freakin hunchback in every video. Whyyyy is her posture so bad! How does she not notice when she edit?

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170916/b21ed73c0dbdad232781eda6fec1fa14.png[/img]
User avatar
amykay
Gossiper
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:32 pm

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:26 am

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:I assumed ian was an inspector for a particular building company ,like he only inspects so and so homes so he would travel do the physical inspection then do all the paper work at home. I don't think he was out if a job ever.
Only because he has always seemed to be v responsible. But I don't actually know him lol so there's that.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk


I agree that he seems responsible but you cant always help not working. Like, I am assuming he was fired not that he quit. Maybe the job demanded more travel and didnt give a rats ass that Britney cant handle all 3 of her kids so they said to Ean he either needs to do the job requirements or leave.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby freshbalsam » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:25 am

This woman is a freaking airhead. I never really get mad about people about social media or YouTube, but B really irritates me. She posts a snap about how she wants to lose weight before buying jeans for the fall and then the very next Snapchat is a picture of cinnamon rolls. Like is this chick for real? It blows my ever loving mind how dense she is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Informer
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:29 am

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby DoodleBop » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:26 am

Granted I didn't want the whole GFM video but they weren't even sure her Dad had cancer but led most people to believe it was a for sure thing he had it?

She's always saying how she always got really really high marks in school.
User avatar
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby amykay » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:47 am

Off topic but I just watched her sisters vlog, and it makes me really uncomfortable how often Alyssa seems to be drinking & driving
User avatar
amykay
Gossiper
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:32 pm

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Curtain06 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:57 am

freshbalsam wrote:This woman is a freaking airhead. I never really get mad about people about social media or YouTube, but B really irritates me. She posts a snap about how she wants to lose weight before buying jeans for the fall and then the very next Snapchat is a picture of cinnamon rolls. Like is this chick for real? It blows my ever loving mind how dense she is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be fair I'm constantly putting off buying clothes after giving birth 5 months ago with the guise of losing weight but still eat like crap. Less so because I'm stupid but more so because I have no will power.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Curtain06
Gossiper
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby freshbalsam » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:22 am

Curtain06 wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:This woman is a freaking airhead. I never really get mad about people about social media or YouTube, but B really irritates me. She posts a snap about how she wants to lose weight before buying jeans for the fall and then the very next Snapchat is a picture of cinnamon rolls. Like is this chick for real? It blows my ever loving mind how dense she is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be fair I'm constantly putting off buying clothes after giving birth 5 months ago with the guise of losing weight but still eat like crap. Less so because I'm stupid but more so because I have no will power.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk


Absolutely! - except I'm sure you don't vocalize to everyone how you're trying and trying to lose weight but in the same breath buying 500 calorie drinks from Starbucks, eating donuts for breakfast every morning, and showing snaps of all the junk you're about to eat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Informer
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:29 am

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby RedRuby » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:24 am

amykay wrote:Off topic but I just watched her sisters vlog, and it makes me really uncomfortable how often Alyssa seems to be drinking & driving


I always found her annoying and rarely watched any vlogs from when she visits
RedRuby
Amateur
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby gottheblues » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:44 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:He changes jobs ALOT.



I wonder why? He seems extremely responsible and together for his age. I wonder if Britney makes enough to support them when he is between jobs.

The PO box thing is really getting to me. It's so sleazy. And the fact that she has no qualms about taking money/gifts straight out of her subscribers pockets is unethical. Making money from YouTube and advertisers is one thing, but personal money from people who she has convinced are her "friends" is gross.
gottheblues
Amateur
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:12 pm

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby gottheblues » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:00 pm

MommaOfThree wrote:He said the new job pays better. I find it hard to believe that hooking up TVs is going to pay more, and have better benefits, than a home inspection job. I doubt he makes more than $18-20 an hour. That may seem like a lot, but it really isn't. I also think they have a lot of credit card debt, and I think they are both full of crap. They will never be able to buy a home with their spending habits. Its funny that she will copy other You tubers, but she doesn't try to buy a home when they buy homes. Too bad you cant put a house on a credit card

If Ean has been jobless for awhile it would explain all of the sponsored videos, and didn't she comment on one of her videos that something had happened and they had to cut back on their spending? I think it was around the time of the GFM stuff. I can't remember if someone posted a sc or if I saw it in the comment section. I don't understand why a grown man would leave one job wo having another job lined up? It isn't very responsible to quit one job before you get another one. Maybe he got fired?

It's pathetic that she cannot help her dad financially, but can buy $70 bras, and can blow money on baby clothes.


I am convinced the GFM was a scam. I absolutely believe her dad was sick, and I believe that is the reason she set up a GFM. BUT, I think she purposely set the number high so she could "accidentally" have money left over. I would not have come to this conclusion if she hadn't done the PO box crap. Spending and appearances are Britney's fix. I get that, I really do. But I stopped defending her after the sketchy money stuff. I just don't think she is honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gottheblues
Amateur
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:12 pm

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby flightlessbird » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:28 pm

amykay wrote:Off topic but I just watched her sisters vlog, and it makes me really uncomfortable how often Alyssa seems to be drinking & driving


Thank you...I totally agree. It pisses me off.
flightlessbird
Gossiper
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 2:44 am

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Bambi_ » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:35 pm

Dang it, why didn't one of us suggest the "proposal" or "telling my 'spouse' I'm pregnant" video?! Wonder if she would now find it cringe-worthy. Just kidding, she's delusional.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bambi_
Gossiper
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby JennaLuvBug » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:01 am

The sad thing is I find her new videos more cringe worthy than the older ones. She was actually being "herself", even if she was awkward and shy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2661
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:01 am

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby luci417 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:29 am

Barrx2 wrote:All of a sudden everyone has a haunted house
-_-


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever noticed how people with full busy lives and rational mindsets never seem to have haunted houses?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper
 
Posts: 735
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby luci417 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:37 am

smom12 wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:I don't see how anyone thinks she's a catch, it would be exhausting living with someone so stupid.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I don't think Ran thinks she's all that... he is sticking around for the kids I think.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yeah but he himself is so dour and boring. Britney is probably...a lot. But he seems like he's NO fun whatsoever and kinda puts her down a lot. Her acting all ditzy and stupid might not be an annoyance to him. Some guys like to be the only adult in a relationship and make the decisions, it's gross but I guess it makes them feel like big strong manly men. To me it looks like he gets mad more when she's trying to be playful, doing that annoying prank shit and just gently teasing him. i think they'll stay together even though B is clearly super bored and Ean is annoyed af by Kritney 'being her real self'.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper
 
Posts: 735
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby D33f » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:02 pm

In the controversial parenting tag she mentions cosleeping with aria was a problem for ean and that now it's the same with Harlow and they still have that problem, except poor ean hasn't slept in his own bed since Harlow was born so not sure how that's a problem for her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
D33f
Talker
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:22 am

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby urusha90 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:12 pm

D33f wrote:In the controversial parenting tag she mentions cosleeping with aria was a problem for ean and that now it's the same with Harlow and they still have that problem, except poor ean hasn't slept in his own bed since Harlow was born so not sure how that's a problem for her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Since Harlow was born? More like since Nolan was born, so about 3 years.
urusha90
Informer
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby OhHiImSam » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:54 pm

I was out of town BUYING a car (No lease for me, yay!)

Did I miss anything?
Image

Read my interview with author/director Allison Burnett! -> http://joom.ag/rZFW/p18
User avatar
OhHiImSam
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1898
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 pm

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby JennaLuvBug » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:02 am

OhHiImSam wrote:I was out of town BUYING a car (No lease for me, yay!)

Did I miss anything?


There are some cobwebs up in the corners, dust bunnies on the floor, and the crickets are chirping. You haven't missed a thing, she hasn't done anything worth talking about all weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2661
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:01 am

PreviousNext

Return to Britneyandbaby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: texasborn85

  • Advertisement