Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by kellynicole »

LilaLavender wrote:I don't know about the "#sex"-part. She seems to have so little chemistry with Chris that I have a hard time believing they still do it at all
She seems like the type to only have sex to get knocked up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Ok I see why jess always puts headbands on the baby. She looks like a boy dressed in pink in the latest snaps.
Chelidonia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chelidonia »

Mel1011 wrote:Ok I see why jess always puts headbands on the baby. She looks like a boy dressed in pink in the latest snaps.
Is that a problem? The baby is not even one year old. Who cares if she looks like a girl or a boy (except Jesssss of course)
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Chris had a vasectomy. Most likely they won't get pregnant anymore. Or maybe they lied, never got it. They'll say it failed when she announces she is pregnant. Lol. I feel like Chris doesn't want any more kids though.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

They always say that Chris wants more kids though? Like in a video just a few days ago she was saying if it was up to him they'd have more kids and all he did was laugh... I mean wouldn't he defend himself and say that's not true so he doesn't look like an idiot?
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Yes i don't even watch that often and i know that Chris has said several times that he would have more kids..
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Looks like Jess isn't the only one with the bad sense of style. Why was Amber wearing leggings and slides to her own bridal shower. Half of her guests were dressed nicer than her. But I'm also glad that Mess was not invited to that bridal shower, that family needs a break from her.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Looks like Jess isn't the only one with the bad sense of style. Why was Amber wearing leggings and slides to her own bridal shower. Half of her guests were dressed nicer than her. But I'm also glad that Mess was not invited to that bridal shower, that family needs a break from her.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Does Jess not have any brain cells? She literally gave away her neighborhood information on the new vlog. She talked about all the different routes and short cuts from her house to the school. Literally anyone can find out where the kids go to school and can easily find her house from there. I swear does she even think sometimes

Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Well that's just stupid of him to get a vasectomy. Lol. Then they have to go through with it to get it reversed.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Jm87053 wrote:Chris had a vasectomy. Most likely they won't get pregnant anymore. Or maybe they lied, never got it. They'll say it failed when she announces she is pregnant. Lol. I feel like Chris doesn't want any more kids though.
Maybe they froze something? I heard that's a possibility, though I don't know how expensive that is. If so, wait for ttc vlogs to come and the "we want one more" excuse.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

They can't effectively parent the ones they have. How about putting more effort into parenting than just popping out more kids?

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Omg, Addys steps in the new vlog plus the editing was awesome! Would the clip just be a stand alone video, it would have the potential to go viral.
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

Natxo wrote:They always say that Chris wants more kids though? Like in a video just a few days ago she was saying if it was up to him they'd have more kids and all he did was laugh... I mean wouldn't he defend himself and say that's not true so he doesn't look like an idiot?
I mean, he has 3. If he wasn't in the situation he was in with all 527464738 of her kids, then I could see why he would want more. I want 4 kids myself(already have 2). But because she has so many herself I can see why he would just have to suck it up and realize that 7 kids total is a lot!

NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

Looks like Lilia can at least sit still when she is around Gabe's house. Not boucing off the walls as much.

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

You can still get pregnant so many weeks after a vasectomy. That's why you are suppose to go back at 6 weeks and get a sperm test done. Happened to jinger and Carl but she had a misscarriage.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Ok Addie looks like a two year old in that stroller on snapchat...goddd
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Can you just imagine how her channel would go nuts if she had a oops pregnancy after a vasectomy? So many views, probably lots of new subs. I can totally see her making that happen. She never did say that they went back to his 6 week checkup to make sure the vasectomy took, did she?

jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Can you just imagine how her channel would go nuts if she had a oops pregnancy after a vasectomy? So many views, probably lots of new subs. I can totally see her making that happen. She never did say that they went back to his 6 week checkup to make sure the vasectomy took, did she?

Nope. I'm calling it, beginning of next year. Addie will stop having "firsts" and the other kids are getting too old to be entertaining in front of a camera all day. Jesss's income (and now Chris's too) rely solely on their YT popularity, and once Addie becomes a normal, non-BF'ing toddler, Jess will need other means to viewership. An oops baby after the husband gets snipped? $$$
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

jcait00 wrote:I'm calling another pregnancy before Andre The Giant turns two. Get that 2K18 baby, girl!
Best nickname so far!!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”