E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

jess595
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by jess595 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Okay these voiceovers at the beginning need to stop.

And for anyone who isn't going to/hasn't watched yet, Ellie's back at it again wiping her nose on the sheets. I'm sorry that she's sad, I really am, but yuck.
She was wiping her eyes... I also think it might have been something put there in case she cried, because it doesn't match their sheets at all
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

jess595 wrote:

And for anyone who isn't going to/hasn't watched yet, Ellie's back at it again wiping her nose on the sheets. I'm sorry that she's sad, I really am, but yuck.
She was wiping her eyes... I also think it might have been something put there in case she cried, because it doesn't match their sheets at all
Lol. Not going to sit here and argue with you... but she very clearly wipes her nose with it, and it's very clearly her sheet. You're welcome to watch it again if you're skeptical.... but it's pretty straight forward.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
jess595 wrote:

Lol. Not going to sit here and argue with you... but she very clearly wipes her nose with it, and it's very clearly her sheet. You're welcome to watch it again if you're skeptical.... but it's pretty straight forward.
Too late to edit, but, you think she had something put there in case she cried?? Lol. I'm sorry, but have you heard of tissues?

Take those blinders off, girl.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Yeah, it was most definitely their white sheets.

Ellie will FLIP if someone, especially Julie, gets pregnant before her. Ellie is not mentally OK.

The interaction between Ellie and Jared regarding the camera being thrown was interesting. My take on it was that she is fed up with being filmed. I really do think her ego is loving the attention, but I think she is tired of Jared filming her and setting shots up.

When is the voiceover crap going to end? Yes, miscarriage is sad, but even if you believed Ellie and this is her third and she is the best, nicest, most deserving of a girl baby ever this is still being ridiculously drawn out. Ive had miscarriages, yes its a roller coaster, yes its incredibly sad, but at some point you do have to stop making it sadder then it is. Jared is NOT helping things at all. If Ellie is sad, let her be, let her decide what she wants to share, the situation doesnt need any help to be more depressing.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

This is so freaking NASTY!!!!!! I almost puked yesterday when they showed that big ass brown stain on the bed. Just the thought that this woman was going through a miscarriage and had been in bed all day then seeing that stain... THEN she has to ZOOM in on it and clarify that it wasn't blood, just chocolate milk? Sure i guess that makes it a little better but who the HELL wants their bed to smell like soured milk? Why was the bed not stripped the second it was spilled to keep it off the mattress? Ellie is so so nasty and disgusting. I bet her bed smells like a garbage dump and she probably doesn't smell much better if shes sleeping in it like that. My house may be a million times more cluttered than Ellie's but im POSITIVE its a million times cleaner! I would never EVER eat a thing Ellie or Missy cooked, we see how nasty you live!!!
cringeworthy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cringeworthy »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
jess595 wrote:

Not only did she wipe her nose, she wrapped the sheet around her finger and put it IN her nose. She is a pig.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Hey ImMomSD can we throw a costco sized pack of tissues in that thesaurus care package? They are so gross.
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

I know this will sound insensitive, but how long will they keep milking this miscarriage for views? Today marks the 7th consecutive vlog that was focused on it. Of course they have the right to mourn – I'd be a complete mess if I was in her shoes! – but the minions are eventually going to start getting bored if this continues, views are gonna drop, and Jared's gonna be in trouble. After all, there are only so many ways to say "so sorry for your loss."
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jillvstheworld wrote:I know this will sound insensitive, but how long will they keep milking this miscarriage for views? Today marks the 7th consecutive vlog that was focused on it. Of course they have the right to mourn – I'd be a complete mess if I was in her shoes! – but the minions are eventually going to start getting bored if this continues, views are gonna drop, and Jared's gonna be in trouble. After all, there are only so many ways to say "so sorry for your loss."

Especially since most of their minions are younger viewers. This just isnt relatable to them. I know what theyre going through, but this is also their job. Theyd be better off to take some time away from vlogging then to continue with the dramatic voiceovers, film Jared taking the boys out of the house. Theyre young kids, they shouldnt be couped up inside because of this, they shouldnt even know whats going on!
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
jillvstheworld wrote:I know this will sound insensitive, but how long will they keep milking this miscarriage for views? Today marks the 7th consecutive vlog that was focused on it. Of course they have the right to mourn – I'd be a complete mess if I was in her shoes! – but the minions are eventually going to start getting bored if this continues, views are gonna drop, and Jared's gonna be in trouble. After all, there are only so many ways to say "so sorry for your loss."

Especially since most of their minions are younger viewers. This just isnt relatable to them. I know what theyre going through, but this is also their job. Theyd be better off to take some time away from vlogging then to continue with the dramatic voiceovers, film Jared taking the boys out of the house. Theyre young kids, they shouldnt be couped up inside because of this, they shouldnt even know whats going on!
Or at least, not know in this much detail, nor should the minions. Jared already said they weren't going to take any time off. Are they really THAT desperate for money? Is their fat salary more important than his own wife's mental stability?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think they are desperate for money. Ellie hasnt been mentally stable for awhile now, but their views were tanking, they have a brand new house to pay for/maintain, the trailer, the landscaping, lush...the list goes on.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, Im sur esome of it is being able to claim we have vlogged for 'X' amount of years with no vacation days!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:Hey ImMomSD can we throw a costco sized pack of tissues in that thesaurus care package? They are so gross.
Yes!! I am shuddering. That's soooo gross!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, Im sure other people are relying on their income as well. I think they pay Jared's parents, and you can bet Ellie wouldnt allow that if they werent also paying her parents.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I disagree that Jared isn't focusing on Ellie. I actually thought he was fussing over her too much and not the boys enough. I didn't think it was cute that the boys put themselves to bed, and that would make me feel beyond guilty!

Ellie threw a camera at the wall and has mentioned being filled with rage. If she didn't want to be vlogged, she wouldn't be. They want (and need) the money and publicity they are getting from the whole ordeal. I don't doubt Ellie resents having to be public, but I think she agrees they do.

To me she is acting a lot like she did after Cal was born by retreating to her room and detaching from the kids and Jared. I just wish they would have acknowledged that it was because she was sad and grieving, and didn't try to make it sound like "doctor's orders."

I realized today though that I would rather listen to Bryan song, than Jared give another one of his talks. Pretty shocking because I used to really adore him.

Anyone else think they were throwing shade at B&M and C&K by listing all the people they had talked to in the last few days?
Oh God. Listen to Bryan's song or Jared's speech. That's such a hard one! I guess I vote song. But YIKES! We should do a poll!
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I'm genuinely baffled by the fact that Ellie picks her nose with her sheets and blows her nose into her sheets. Does she think it's normal and other people are using their sheet that way? Does she just not care? Does Jared change the sheets for her, or do they sleep in those soiled sheets?
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

HashtagBlessed wrote:I'm genuinely baffled by the fact that Ellie picks her nose with her sheets and blows her nose into her sheets. Does she think it's normal and other people are using their sheet that way? Does she just not care? Does Jared change the sheets for her, or do they sleep in those soiled sheets?
Also, I wonder what Jared thinks of it? Like, if I watched my S/O do that right in front of me (or was aware they had done that in the past) I would cringe so hard and genuinely be mad. I mean, I guess if they were going through something as difficult as Ellie is, I would be more compassionate than to be mad about it. But I would AT LEAST be like, "Here, let me get you some tissues." Right?? Like, the fact that he included it in the vlog and everything makes me think that he doesn't even think anything of it. Which means he's probably just used to her doing stuff like that. So. Freaking. Nasty.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Their content lately makes me think they're trying to transition back to more adult content. (e.g., flipping off the camera, swearing [censored - but still], & actually saying "hell.")

If they would cut the cheesy, try-hard editing crap, not gonna lie, I actually would be enjoying the vlogs. It's been really nice to see a more real side to Ellie. Jared may be living in an altered reality, "vlogger mentality" vortex, but I think Ellie has been real and raw. I'm not mad about it.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I really think Ellie needs to work on her mental issues and her "rage" before she tries to get pregnant again. I wonder what her TWO KIDS see her do when the camera is off!!!

With all that rage does she even need more kids??? I'm sorry she's so sad, but she needs to get on with life and raise her living children like a GROWN UP! It seems like she's just sitting in bed all day, pouting, full of rage and throwing things (and probably being just a terrible person in general). Hopefully the kids aren't seeing that side of their mother - that would be a nightmare. Those poor kids....
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

What is totally crazy is I went through their comment section and not one negative comment can be found. Either Jared is working over time deleting them or their minions have fallen for this stuff hook line and sinker. These vlogs are all about money and it is honestly so sick!! I no longer have any respect for Jared and how he has filmed this event. I guess it is their vlog and their life but they lost me as a viewer. I will take Ruby over Ellie and Jared any day of the week!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”