Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by twomommies »

Captain Smooth wrote:
Jm87053 wrote:Chris had a vasectomy. Most likely they won't get pregnant anymore. Or maybe they lied, never got it. They'll say it failed when she announces she is pregnant. Lol. I feel like Chris doesn't want any more kids though.
Maybe they froze something? I heard that's a possibility, though I don't know how expensive that is. If so, wait for ttc vlogs to come and the "we want one more" excuse.
Probably. Not crazy expensive. My boyfriend is transgender and freezing his eggs so we can have a baby with his DNA

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Nurse addie for another year, pregnancy 2-3 years of nursing #8 and she can get another 4-5 years of explaining why she's not finishing school.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

I feel like Jess is scrolling this forum reading everything going, "You know what? I could squeeze out one more baby for views, why not?!" (Or she'll send Kally on over. Either or.)
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

I'm calling she'll be pregnant after #ad turns 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

I don't think we'll see another kid in 2018, but I think we will in late-ish 2019 or some time in 2020. I can foresee a a vlog titled "A MIRACLE BREAKING THE PATTERN" or something stupid like that. She'll make a million and one videos about how the new baby is sewwwww youneek yew guize because she is literally the first woman ever to get pregnant with a partner that had a vasectomy! Either that, or he'll get it reversed on the downlow. Remember when Jessssssss tried to convince everyone that she was getting her IUD out because of ~hair loss~ EL OH FUCKING ELL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And it'll be right after she gets surgery to correct her busted open gut from getting knocked up back to back to back to back, so her stomach will go back to her tit-shaped-pregnancy-bump
patato123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by patato123 »

There was no need to include the "mean girls" story in the video let alone show the note she wrote lilia. That kind of stuff should be personal and not discussed with half a million people online especially since lilia is not homeschooled and any child can search that video and be uncomfortable with the views and comment on the video. Jess if your daughter school drama is so interesting that it had to be featured as the title u have nothing going on in your life. Yes school drama happens but you've now made your daughter personal problems public where the two kids and parents of the kids can find the video and be upset with the fact that it was made public and stranger commenting and possibly attacking those two kids in the comments. Not appropriate
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

patato123 wrote:There was no need to include the "mean girls" story in the video let alone show the note she wrote lilia. That kind of stuff should be personal and not discussed with half a million people online especially since lilia is not homeschooled and any child can search that video and be uncomfortable with the views and comment on the video. Jess if your daughter school drama is so interesting that it had to be featured as the title u have nothing going on in your life. Yes school drama happens but you've now made your daughter personal problems public where the two kids and parents of the kids can find the video and be upset with the fact that it was made public and stranger commenting and possibly attacking those two kids in the comments. Not appropriate
My thoughts exactly. Doing that is just opening her up to further targeting by bullies. Is she delusional to think otherwise? Literally in this same vlog, she includes the fact that a kid in class asked if their parents did YouTube. The kids know, and now they have embarrassing evidence of these kids and their parent's messy social and romantic lives. I mean, there's videos of their blowouts, them breast feeding...
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

patato123 wrote:There was no need to include the "mean girls" story in the video let alone show the note she wrote lilia. That kind of stuff should be personal and not discussed with half a million people online especially since lilia is not homeschooled and any child can search that video and be uncomfortable with the views and comment on the video. Jess if your daughter school drama is so interesting that it had to be featured as the title u have nothing going on in your life. Yes school drama happens but you've now made your daughter personal problems public where the two kids and parents of the kids can find the video and be upset with the fact that it was made public and stranger commenting and possibly attacking those two kids in the comments. Not appropriate
Agreed school drama is hard enough for a kid Lilia's age without it being dragged online by someone's mom lmao that's just awful
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I think about Shay Carl's kids and how it must have been going back to school with EVERYONE knowing and now Lilia's at that age. Poor kids.
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

trumputin wrote:I don't think we'll see another kid in 2018, but I think we will in late-ish 2019 or some time in 2020. I can foresee a a vlog titled "A MIRACLE BREAKING THE PATTERN" or something stupid like that. She'll make a million and one videos about how the new baby is sewwwww youneek yew guize because she is literally the first woman ever to get pregnant with a partner that had a vasectomy! Either that, or he'll get it reversed on the downlow. Remember when Jessssssss tried to convince everyone that she was getting her IUD out because of ~hair loss~ EL OH FUCKING ELL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And it'll be right after she gets surgery to correct her busted open gut from getting knocked up back to back to back to back, so her stomach will go back to her tit-shaped-pregnancy-bump
It's so hard to even fathom YouTube still being a thing in 3 years. Goodness...Lilia will nearly be a teenager! ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

trumputin wrote:I don't think we'll see another kid in 2018, but I think we will in late-ish 2019 or some time in 2020. I can foresee a a vlog titled "A MIRACLE BREAKING THE PATTERN" or something stupid like that. She'll make a million and one videos about how the new baby is sewwwww youneek yew guize because she is literally the first woman ever to get pregnant with a partner that had a vasectomy! Either that, or he'll get it reversed on the downlow. Remember when Jessssssss tried to convince everyone that she was getting her IUD out because of ~hair loss~ EL OH FUCKING ELL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I agree. I think her situation becomes kind of insane even to people who believe her shit when she's had 6 kids every 2 years and 5 of them have been accidental. I can definitely see them having 1 more kid, but I think they'll pick a time when it really seems like an accident. So like now really near to Addie or in 3 or so years. And she's not being weird and coy about anything so I don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

DoodleBop wrote:I think about Shay Carl's kids and how it must have been going back to school with EVERYONE knowing and now Lilia's at that age. Poor kids.
Gawd I remember reading about how the older kids were being teased because of their family on Youtube. When that big cheating scandal hit they had to hear about it from THEIR CLASSMATES. Those poor kids are going to be the weird kids whose birth you can watch on Youtube.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"DRAMA AT SCHOOL (she apologized)" Recap

School drop-off for the older three and Chris takes Landen to school. Jess says they have nothing exciting going on, so it's time for chores/daily routine (HAHAHAHA).
Addie babbles and Jess starts a load of laundry, changes Addie's diaper, freshens up, starts some editing, cleans the kitchen, goes to lunch with Chris, and then the kids are home (and Gabe and Amber are visiting).
Lilia tells Jess that a classmate apologized via a note left in her desk for "being mean." Lilia keeps saying her name (which Jess censors, thankfully) and Jess explains how this girl hasn't been nice to Lilia. Jess reminds her to be nice and not stoop down to her level (are we learning from revenge-fucking someone's boyfriend, Messica?). There was a mean girl and a mean girl's friend, and apparently the friend wrote the apology note. Lilia thinks she and the mean girl's friend could be friends, but not herself and the mean girl. Kyson interrupts this life-changing event for Lilia (sarcasm) to say that "F is for fossil."
It's homework (and sponsorship!) time! Today's sponsor is (once again) LeapFrog Academy, this time for Kyson and Kaden. Blah, blah, positive sponsor talk, blah blah. Didn't we just see this sponsorship in August? Kyson takes this time to again interject and say that someone at school asked if he was on YouTube. Oh boy. Jess leaves Kaden with LeapFrog Academy and has to drop Lilia off at dance practice.
Landen is sucking on a water bottle and trying to get it to spray him (that's a weird AF water bottle - Chris got it for Jess, apparently). Jess thinks it's going to rain. Yay?
Jess keeps Addie from eating chalk. Way to supervise!
They apparently kept Logan for an hour or so so Gabe and Amber could run errands for the wedding. When they came to pick up Logan, they also took Kyson, Kaden, and Landen home with them. Lilia and Alyna are at dance, so they only have Addie.
Jess shows off the area of the kitchen where she wants a "homework corner" type thing. She finds a file storage system that matches the new cabinets, but paper won't fit in the shelves, so they settle for a different color.
Lilia is home from dance and does a squat followed by a jump (I never took dance so I have no idea what it's called haha). They found a temporary solution to the "homework corner" problem - a couple of fabric bins on a shelf. They have some file storage on the "desk" part as well. They're going for a darker red with the bins and Jess complains about how dark the room is, with Chris finishing with "like my soul." Classy. Jess picks on him because he hasn't worn a black shirt in a while (the one he is wearing is red) and he says it's just a phase. Chris installs a light to fix the dark issue.
Kyson, Kaden, and Landen are home from Gabe and Amber's, and there is lightning outside. Riveting! Jess catches a lightning bolt on camera.
Lilia is learning about adjectives in school, so there are "adjective papers" all over the house. Addie's walker is "babyish," the mirror is "shiny," and the blanket is "soft." Lilia made a book about "how to be a friend" - be nice and kind, be helpful, and not tell.
Jess ends the vlog whispering because people are asleep.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Is Jess's life really that horrible and dull that she has nothing else going on besides "bulliesss" in her second grader's class? JFC.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

I'd bet money the "drama" started because Lilia and her need for attention. She seems a bit over spoiled the way she was acting about it

jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Jess would still breastfeed Lilia if she could, I swear. That's her princesss and she has to make sure she gets 4/5th's of the attention on her at ALL times. (The other 1/5th is the baby who CAN still suck on Jess's tit all day with no cares.)
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:"DRAMA AT SCHOOL (she apologized)" Recap

School drop-off for the older three and Chris takes Landen to school. Jess says they have nothing exciting going on, so it's time for chores/daily routine (HAHAHAHA).
Addie babbles and Jess starts a load of laundry, changes Addie's diaper, freshens up, starts some editing, cleans the kitchen, goes to lunch with Chris, and then the kids are home (and Gabe and Amber are visiting).
Lilia tells Jess that a classmate apologized via a note left in her desk for "being mean." Lilia keeps saying her name (which Jess censors, thankfully) and Jess explains how this girl hasn't been nice to Lilia. Jess reminds her to be nice and not stoop down to her level (are we learning from revenge-fucking someone's boyfriend, Messica?). There was a mean girl and a mean girl's friend, and apparently the friend wrote the apology note. Lilia thinks she and the mean girl's friend could be friends, but not herself and the mean girl. Kyson interrupts this life-changing event for Lilia (sarcasm) to say that "F is for fossil."
It's homework (and sponsorship!) time! Today's sponsor is (once again) LeapFrog Academy, this time for Kyson and Kaden. Blah, blah, positive sponsor talk, blah blah. Didn't we just see this sponsorship in August? Kyson takes this time to again interject and say that someone at school asked if he was on YouTube. Oh boy. Jess leaves Kaden with LeapFrog Academy and has to drop Lilia off at dance practice.
Landen is sucking on a water bottle and trying to get it to spray him (that's a weird AF water bottle - Chris got it for Jess, apparently). Jess thinks it's going to rain. Yay?
Jess keeps Addie from eating chalk. Way to supervise!
They apparently kept Logan for an hour or so so Gabe and Amber could run errands for the wedding. When they came to pick up Logan, they also took Kyson, Kaden, and Landen home with them. Lilia and Alyna are at dance, so they only have Addie.
Jess shows off the area of the kitchen where she wants a "homework corner" type thing. She finds a file storage system that matches the new cabinets, but paper won't fit in the shelves, so they settle for a different color.
Lilia is home from dance and does a squat followed by a jump (I never took dance so I have no idea what it's called haha). They found a temporary solution to the "homework corner" problem - a couple of fabric bins on a shelf. They have some file storage on the "desk" part as well. They're going for a darker red with the bins and Jess complains about how dark the room is, with Chris finishing with "like my soul." Classy. Jess picks on him because he hasn't worn a black shirt in a while (the one he is wearing is red) and he says it's just a phase. Chris installs a light to fix the dark issue.
Kyson, Kaden, and Landen are home from Gabe and Amber's, and there is lightning outside. Riveting! Jess catches a lightning bolt on camera.
Lilia is learning about adjectives in school, so there are "adjective papers" all over the house. Addie's walker is "babyish," the mirror is "shiny," and the blanket is "soft." Lilia made a book about "how to be a friend" - be nice and kind, be helpful, and not tell.
Jess ends the vlog whispering because people are asleep.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

"At school a big guy asked are you YouTubers?" I hope she talked more with him about that. The "big guy" could have just been an older child or a child's parent, but with how blatantly careless she is with their personal information she needs to err on the side of caution with that kind of stuff.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
quadrupleaxel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quadrupleaxel »

twomommies wrote:
I'd bet money the "drama" started because Lilia and her need for attention. She seems a bit over spoiled the way she was acting about it

Lilia is a 2nd grader and was pretty upset during the video. We don't know anything about the issue so please let's not have a victim blaming attitude.

As for Jess sharing the whole thing, it's obviously pretty bad to use your kid's problems for clickbait and cash. I think bullying is a serious issue and needs to be addressed in youtube since we know that there are a lot of children watching and learning a lot from youtube but I don't think Jess is mature enough to put together a decent video.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I really hope youtube is dead by the time Lilia hits middle school. Being a teenager and trying to fit in is hard enough without your whole life online, and honestly Lilia is going to have enough trouble with the annoying way she behaves. There's so much on that channel that kids could bully Jess's children over- the birth vlogs, the half hour video on penises, the three baby daddies, their immature annoying mother, their poop blowouts. Poor kids.

Return to “JesssFam”