workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by workinprogress »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Chichi wrote:Jackson fell off of his big boy bed already and had a restless night too... What was the reason for not transitioning him into an appropriate size bed vs queen?
oh come on. That happens with toddler beds too. I used to always fall out of my bed when i transitioned to a queen from a toddler bed. it's normal and bound to happen. that is why they are low to the ground and have carpet. he will be ok!
Eh, to be more specific he rolled off the bottom of the bed. If they got a guard rail that actually was queen sized (or even buy another smaller one) so that he's almost barricaded into it then he wouldn't have fallen out. The rail doesn't even reach higher than the mattress so it's not doing much to help him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

workinprogress wrote:Sorry for the double post but it's sad how she thinks it's funny that Khoa should be "proud" of her for "cooking". Just goes to show how frequently she actually cooks lol

It was so funny when he said "you don't make anything!"

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Did anyone notice how when Jackson drank the coffee, the first thing Keren says is "now you're not going to take a nap!" Instead of "babies aren't allowed to drink coffee!"

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e92c5d.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f4eee6.png[/img]

this is so pathetic. Image

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

rbyrolg wrote:
Pineapples wrote:They are catering Jacksons birthday party with chipotle?? Wtf. Whatever happened to tiny sandwiches and snack foods? Poor kid. This party is all about them and their social circle. I bet there will be like 3 other kids there.

Well let's be real, until the kid is like 4 parties are for the parents. Either for the parent to get a photo op of the kid looking cute, or for the parent to get drunk with friends. He's 2, he won't really care

I'm sorry. But if you're getting drunk at your childs birthday party, you are a shitty parent

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

ckks wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e92c5d.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f4eee6.png[/img]

Jackson is the most smart little boy she's ever seen? Well that's just sad for the other toddler she met in her life...
Jackson is sooo boring,doesn't have a personality and really should be talking by now........

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

ckks wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e92c5d.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f4eee6.png[/img]

Hahahahaahhhahahahahah. Well it's easy to think that when you're 14. Same with Daily Bumps. Kids think they're the best parents with the cutest kids in the world. Say anything other than something that praises them and their little minions come for you.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Ilovecats wrote:
rbyrolg wrote:
Pineapples wrote:They are catering Jacksons birthday party with chipotle?? Wtf. Whatever happened to tiny sandwiches and snack foods? Poor kid. This party is all about them and their social circle. I bet there will be like 3 other kids there.

Well let's be real, until the kid is like 4 parties are for the parents. Either for the parent to get a photo op of the kid looking cute, or for the parent to get drunk with friends. He's 2, he won't really care

I'm sorry. But if you're getting drunk at your childs birthday party, you are a shitty parent

Who even has alcohol at a kids party?! I don't think that's appropriate at all.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Why are they leasing the new car when I'm sure they can afford to buy it?

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by ckks »

Idkhihello wrote:Why are they leasing the new car when I'm sure they can afford to buy it?

I dunno. That would probably involve having a good chunk of money saved up which I doubt with the way Keren spends.

just checked and their new vehicle is give or take $50,000. Image

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Idkhihello wrote:Why are they leasing the new car when I'm sure they can afford to buy it?

Probabaly so keren can turn it in for a brand new one in 9 months lmao

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Legit thought that stirfry packet was going to be a brand deal because
a) The whole thing was so staged.
b) Keren never cooks.

bjaneb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bjaneb »

ckks wrote:

I dunno. That would probably involve having a good chunk of money saved up which I doubt with the way Keren spends.

just checked and their new vehicle is give or take $50,000. Image

Probably a tax-related move for Khoa's real estate job. My previous employer also did this, leased instead of buying. Replace every few years, as a company vehicle, the lease payments are a tax deduction, while with a car loan only interest is tax deductible. Just a guess, who knows.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Pineapples wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:
rbyrolg wrote: Well let's be real, until the kid is like 4 parties are for the parents. Either for the parent to get a photo op of the kid looking cute, or for the parent to get drunk with friends. He's 2, he won't really care

Apparently we're awful people here lmao. There's always drinks at kids parties. Mind you it's usually just beer, no hard liquor and no one gets drunk lol.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

chatty wrote:Legit thought that stirfry packet was going to be a brand deal because
a) The whole thing was so staged.
b) Keren never cooks.

c) it looked gross
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

I lease my car, and it honestly does have some decent benefits depending on the package you get. For me, I get servicing for free at the dealership, bodywork touch ups once a year, and a few other little things that I don't have to pay extra for. The only downside is they have to stay under a certain amount of mileage on the car, or they'll have to pay out the butt to make up for it lol. They probably will also trade it in after however long their lease is for so that Keren can continue getting her boujee ass cars every few years

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Pineapples wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:
rbyrolg wrote: Well let's be real, until the kid is like 4 parties are for the parents. Either for the parent to get a photo op of the kid looking cute, or for the parent to get drunk with friends. He's 2, he won't really care

Mexicans. We always have beer at any type of party. No one gets drunk, it's mostly the men who have a drink or two.

Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

A few thoughts on the latest vlog:
- so sad that Keren's idea of a trip out is drive through starbucks really thought she might take them to the park (not sure how i dont know better at this point)
- she seems to think she is so cute not being able to cook - Keren you are a mother now and a stay at home one at that, its not cute, learn how to nourish your kids. They all seem super easy to please, khoa would eat anything you cook and seems happy to lend a hand/cook with you.
- i'm confused when she praised jackson for having a dry diaper after napping -- is this a thing? i thought this was only something you did when potting training - can someone fill me in?
- poor khoa in that whole throwing ball at the head speech. Apparently he does have somewhat of a parenting instinct he just gets told off by keren and the minions for expressing an opinion. Was surprised Keren admitted it had been a bad idea. I actually really like Khoa for the most part!

edit: Also i was laughing at khoa thinking it must be fathers day because Keren was doing something nice for him :lol:
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:A few thoughts on the latest vlog:
- so sad that Keren's idea of a trip out is drive through starbucks really thought she might take them to the park (not sure how i dont know better at this point)
- she seems to think she is so cute not being able to cook - Keren you are a mother now and a stay at home one at that, its not cute, learn how to nourish your kids. They all seem super easy to please, khoa would eat anything you cook and seems happy to lend a hand/cook with you.
- i'm confused when she praised jackson for having a dry diaper after napping -- is this a thing? i thought this was only something you did when potting training - can someone fill me in?
- poor khoa in that whole throwing ball at the head speech. Apparently he does have somewhat of a parenting instinct he just gets told off by keren and the minions for expressing an opinion. Was surprised Keren admitted it had been a bad idea. I actually really like Khoa for the most part!

edit: Also i was laughing at khoa thinking it must be fathers day because Keren was doing something nice for him :lol:
i wonder why khoa doesnt take initiative and learn to cook himself? that always made me wonder. I mean he cant depend on keren for anything so why doesnt he cook for himself?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

workinprogress wrote:

I lease my car, and it honestly does have some decent benefits depending on the package you get. For me, I get servicing for free at the dealership, bodywork touch ups once a year, and a few other little things that I don't have to pay extra for. The only downside is they have to stay under a certain amount of mileage on the car, or they'll have to pay out the butt to make up for it lol. They probably will also trade it in after however long their lease is for so that Keren can continue getting her boujee ass cars every few years

My dad used to lease his trucks, and he would just get the newest model every 2 years or so. He used it for work mostly and my mom owned her car. I am definitely someone who prefers owning over leasing/renting but I guess in some ways it makes sense to lease... BUT my car will be paid off in a few months and I AM SO EXCITED... $400 in my pocket each month.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”