E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by onbreak »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Also, Im sur esome of it is being able to claim we have vlogged for 'X' amount of years with no vacation days!
Adding through thick and thin makes them sound like professionals

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Vincere »

What if they pay Jareds parent's to moderate the comments that escape the banned words filter?

https://support.google.com/youtube/answ ... 1?hl=en-GB
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Bethypooh51 wrote:What is totally crazy is I went through their comment section and not one negative comment can be found. Either Jared is working over time deleting them or their minions have fallen for this stuff hook line and sinker. These vlogs are all about money and it is honestly so sick!! I no longer have any respect for Jared and how he has filmed this event. I guess it is their vlog and their life but they lost me as a viewer. I will take Ruby over Ellie and Jared any day of the week!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can tell comments are being deleted because some seem to have "X" replies and don't.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Vincere wrote:What if they pay Jareds parent's to moderate the comments that escape the banned words filter?

https://support.google.com/youtube/answ ... 1?hl=en-GB
I feel like that's totally plausible. The thought of hiring my own parents and putting them under my payroll makes me cringe though....
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

I am sorry that they have lost a child but really? They should not have announced it so early and definitely not be filming any of this very personal stuff. Do they not have ANY common sense? They should have taken a break from YouTube. No and, if's or butts!

In this time I have seen the real Ellie. Angry, flipped the bird, swore etc. not very becoming for a so called active LDS. And he didn't edit it out. What are they thinking? That's just it. They are not thinking at all. Not very mature. They are very hungry for attention. Their parents must be mortified. I would be. All these LDS vloggers are an embarrassment to the church.

And get a box of Kleenex Ellie! Gross! Who wipes their nose with their sheet? Yuk!
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

"knowing that some people can benefit from us sharing our experience"? don't you mean "knowing that our bank accounts and the 10% tithe to our church can benefit" fify

also, they now have a "jackson cam? i wonder where they got that from HMMMM
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Today's vlog was like a sappy Lifetime movie. All the cheesy shots and sad music lately is too much.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

This entire MC solidified to me that her last MC was indeed her period

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Acbsktbll wrote:This entire MC solidified to me that her last MC was indeed her period
No truer words have ever been spoken!!!!!!!!
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

HelloSweetie wrote:Returning to the talk about how Jackson shouldn't be Ellie's emotional support, she posted on IG about them laying in bed watching a move this morning. I really think that Jared should have sent the boys to Bonnie or his mom's house, or took them out to do something fun. I know it's hard, but life goes on, and it isn't fair for the boys to have to have to wallow along with their mother. They can't understand that sadness, and shouldn't have to carry the weight of it (and her own happiness) on their shoulders.

And yes I've been there so I do understand how hard it is for life to go on, but you still have to think of the remaining children's needs too.
I agree. I remember the day after my D&C (which was done at 23 weeks gestation, so much more complicated) I was at the playground with my two year old daughter, along with my mom and husband too. It's not a bad thing for children to see their parents grieve of be sad, but they should also try and build in happy and joyous times for the kids.

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:This is interesting. Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c9ff39.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c7b51c.png[/img]
Hmmmm is this because they are reading comments that suggest they are monetizing from this miscarriage?? Now they have to prove that they are seriously heartbroken by taking a day off of vlogging? Ok I don't mean to be harsh, I know the heartbreak of losing a child. I have lost 4 and yet I can't remember sitting in bed for 3 days with any of them. Sure you feel your feelings but these two are just way over the top and so transparent!! Everything they do has been for the almighty $$$ why stop now?? Oh I know...because it adds to the drama and drama sells on YouTube!! These two take drama to the next level!!!

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

I really think Jared saw dollar signs throughout this whole thing. He seems so detached and fake. It's all about the money. They are truly vile people.

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

She also tweeted that they are getting the new Ford Expedition..... what happened to the "perfect" van. Is that sponsorship over now?
Funny I went to look at her tweet and it's gone but I know I saw it

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Bethypooh51 wrote:

Hmmmm is this because they are reading comments that suggest they are monetizing from this miscarriage?? Now they have to prove that they are seriously heartbroken by taking a day off of vlogging? Ok I don't mean to be harsh, I know the heartbreak of losing a child. I have lost 4 and yet I can't remember sitting in bed for 3 days with any of them. Sure you feel your feelings but these two are just way over the top and so transparent!! Everything they do has been for the almighty $$$ why stop now?? Oh I know...because it adds to the drama and drama sells on YouTube!! These two take drama to the next level!!!

They really do spend the money as fast as it rolls in.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 5ba874.png[/img]

They never had 4WD before and did just fine.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:

Yeahhhh as someone who grew up in and learned to drive in crazy blizzards, 4WD does just about absolutely nothing in the snow -- literally nothing when it comes to ice, but some people lap it up as an excuse to spend more on a vehicle (or drive like invincible idiots). Snow tires mean more than anything else, and of course your general ability to navigate the terrain without freaking out.
justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

trumputin wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote: Hmmmm is this because they are reading comments that suggest they are monetizing from this miscarriage?? Now they have to prove that they are seriously heartbroken by taking a day off of vlogging? Ok I don't mean to be harsh, I know the heartbreak of losing a child. I have lost 4 and yet I can't remember sitting in bed for 3 days with any of them. Sure you feel your feelings but these two are just way over the top and so transparent!! Everything they do has been for the almighty $$$ why stop now?? Oh I know...because it adds to the drama and drama sells on YouTube!! These two take drama to the next level!!!

Yeahhhh as someone who grew up in and learned to drive in crazy blizzards, 4WD does just about absolutely nothing in the snow -- literally nothing when it comes to ice, but some people lap it up as an excuse to spend more on a vehicle (or drive like invincible idiots). Snow tires mean more than anything else, and of course your general ability to navigate the terrain without freaking out.

justkidding
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 5ba874.png[/img]

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Did anyone else think that they would talk about a big purchase to distract Ellie from her feelings

This is bigger than the miscarriage. It seems obvious this is her first miscarriage and she's going through the ups and downs. But I actually think this is a mental illness coming through. Her mom preaches that to be happy all you have to do is act happy. That makes me feel bad for Ellie. She doesn't know any better because she wasn't taught any better. And Jackson and Calvin won't learn any better because they all live in a homogenous environment where everyone believes the same.
justkidding
Talker
Talker

I wonder if it has something to do with their trailer. Remember they mentioned that the van was barely big enough to pull the trailer? It seems like Ellie was even being obsessive about not loading too much in the trailer for fear it would cause too much strain on the van. I remember thinking that if a few dishes made the trailer too heavy, maybe they should have bought a smaller trailer.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”