Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

mardigrasmaiden
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by mardigrasmaiden »

I seriously doubt her teacher made her pull her card for getting her book out too slow. I feel like Nia should've been like "Yeah...ok what was the real reason?"
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Happy Anniversary to the biggest douchebags on YouTube! Really Sam - 13 years of being together and you still couldn't get your shit together? Cheating on your wife, Lying on YouTube and being the biggest Loser of all time! Awww he gave Nia 3 bouquets of Roses? So pretty much for all 3 of the women he cheated on her with from the Ashley Madison website hahaha Okay so baby Chucky was looking so dirty and homeless - why is he putting the snake in her chips container?? He's seriously such an idiot! 3:25 - fake vlogging!! Abram was actually super cute today! Ofcourse Nia had to time how long it takes Sam to come out and help her - he never does anything!! Nia is still getting to know Sam on her "dates" - first off he's a cheating asshole - what else do you need to know??
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

mardigrasmaiden wrote:I seriously doubt her teacher made her pull her card for getting her book out too slow. I feel like Nia should've been like "Yeah...ok what was the real reason?"
Eh you never know I had a kid in one of the classes I student taught in used to take his sweet time getting stuff out of his book bag and he did with this attitude like "I know I'm being bad but what are you gonna do". He got in trouble for it a few times. Quite a lot of kids also do things like that where they think they are being so cute and don't want to listen. It seems like a small thing but if she was doing it with an attitude or wouldn't listen I could see it.

I haven't watched though in a while I just got curious about their views, when I saw that I was still somehow subscribed and they were at 2.2 mil.

SO if anyone had to guess how many of the subs are real. I would guess around 300k. I assume most yourubers actual subs are less that seen but not by as much.
Whenever Sam is on his own or they aren't with the kids I notice they drop about 200k in views.

The last couple to get a decent number were the "he actually looked at the eclipse" And "terrible back to school news"
Was that the one where she found out she wasn't going to be in the same class?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Today's video is called "Shopping and Shooting".
Nia is shown all giddy and girly shopping and trying on clothes. Her eyebrows are a mess again.
Sam and Abram, yes, preschool, about to be 4 Abram, shoot a large pellet rifle at paint filled flowerpots in the backyard.
I can't wait to see what you all think of this.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam had his one "rough night" because he finally took care of Abram for once - what a waste of space!! Nia's eyebrows look like dead caterpillars!! I think it's disturbing that Sam is teaching Abram how to use a gun at this age - he needs to be put in a mental ward!! Are we still singing that stupid song of Symphony's "hard time" at school? Ummm no she's NOT famous!!
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

brownprincess93 wrote:Sam had his one "rough night" because he finally took care of Abram for once - what a waste of space!! Nia's eyebrows look like dead caterpillars!! I think it's disturbing that Sam is teaching Abram how to use a gun at this age - he needs to be put in a mental ward!! Are we still singing that stupid song of Symphony's "hard time" at school? Ummm no she's NOT famous!!

Someone needs to tell Nia, a good friend...oh wait...anyway, that her eyebrows look like an upside down semi-colon and a caterpillar had a baby.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

KaterTot wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:Sam had his one "rough night" because he finally took care of Abram for once - what a waste of space!! Nia's eyebrows look like dead caterpillars!! I think it's disturbing that Sam is teaching Abram how to use a gun at this age - he needs to be put in a mental ward!! Are we still singing that stupid song of Symphony's "hard time" at school? Ummm no she's NOT famous!!

Someone needs to tell Nia, a good friend...oh wait...anyway, that her eyebrows look like an upside down semi-colon and a caterpillar had a baby.
HAHAHAHAHA OMG if anyone dare says anything about them their loyal "Fan Basic" will start attacking back, usually something silly since they are all 12 year olds from different parts of the world!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow did Sam actually drive both of his kids to school today?? I guess Nia has been reading here and realized she should have him do it once in a while so she can start praising him like "Sam the is most wonderful husband a girl could ever ask for" - barf!! Disorganized Nia at Target with baby Chucky, why do they always need to tell the viewers she poops in the diaper? I think we know that already!! I actually started laughing at 3:59 - Nia trying so hard to get the car seat out of the cart, they could have scanned it for her hahahaha she's so stupid!!
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

I peeked today and wish I hadn't of. I did not hate the Shaytards and hate for Colette how it went down but I am waiting for the day for something to blow up and make these people go away. They absolutely do not deserve one thing they have and not appreciative at all. I know that one day something will be obvious enough that even the most stubborn Fanbasic will have to admit it's all been a sham.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

The sad thing is, the kids have become so spoiled and used to their fake life that if and when it all blows up and goes away, they will be the ones to suffer for it. And that will be Sam and Nia's fault. They are hurting their children in the long run.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

vesti wrote:The sad thing is, the kids have become so spoiled and used to their fake life that if and when it all blows up and goes away, they will be the ones to suffer for it. And that will be Sam and Nia's fault. They are hurting their children in the long run.

Yes that is sad. Sincerely. But it will also be a blessing in disguise as they won't be raised as materialistic narcissistic people their parents have become. Symphony has already shown many signs that she is being damaged now by this vlog.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KaterTot wrote:I peeked today and wish I hadn't of. I did not hate the Shaytards and hate for Colette how it went down but I am waiting for the day for something to blow up and make these people go away. They absolutely do not deserve one thing they have and not appreciative at all. I know that one day something will be obvious enough that even the most stubborn Fanbasic will have to admit it's all been a sham.
I don't know what could. Maybe _Nia_ cheating? I don't care if Sam thinks God and Nia have forgiven him. What he did was so skanky, and it hasn't chased anyone away. I mean, spending money on a website just for cheaters? I guess maybe if he paid for sex from an actual prostitute, maybe.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Today's vlog was one big ad for Jellystone theme park. I guess they got a freebie. Nia said that tomorrow's vlog will feature the family at the waterpark and they will have it all to themselves. All the tween fans will be begging to go to Jellystone, lol.
Currently views are way down while subscriptions continue to pour in. Again, obvious that Sam is buying subs.
Agree that the kids are being damaged by constantly being coached and rehearsed for the camera. It's sad and disturbing. Symphony is feeling the backlash now in 2nd grade. Nia even said that it's a problem for her, in school, that her fellow students know she is a youtuber and (Nia's word) "famous". I wonder how Symphony's teacher and the other parents feel about it. It's a private Christian school and if anyone has been following them, it's clear that they aren't good examples.
Bottom line is that their thirst for fame and fortune is stronger than any concern to raise well adjusted, happy children.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

These two have forgotten what is more important - Money or Family. Sam could go back to where their life used to be and just make a good living now that their house is paid off but no he would rather his kids suffer and have his wife overact like she's so happy to make fake vlogs and earn money that is basically being earned by lying!! They don't even deserve these trips - they arent doing anything special on their channel like it makes no sense! Nia must be super annoyed with always having a fake plastered smile on her face! Sam at 6:25 being a pyshco dad as usual - Nia just has to act like it's no big deal or else she might tell Sam "NO" an that's not allowed!! No helmets on the kids - I can't even deal!!
Trixie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Trixie »

JLPC wrote:
Trixie wrote:Is there anyone who can tell me how to thank someone for their post please?

Thank you to Priestress for your thanks :D <3
Hi Trixie! To thank for a post, hit the thumbs up button at the top right of the post. <3
Hi JLPC, thank you for your reply! I gave you a thumbs up for this post but I don't know if you received it because it said invalid thank. I will contact admin if keeps happening. Have a good day/night :P <3
Trixie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Trixie »

brownprincess93 wrote:Does Nia ever think how creepy and dangerous it is that she shows she is home alone with 2 little kids and is constantly showing her routine to the world? They never think about the safety of their kids or their home. They are always showing where they live and I'm pretty sure it's easy to find that house by anyone! Okay what?? She is giving Symphony the letter tracing workbook? I think she really needs to figure out what age appropriate books are so that they are learning the right things! She gave a crayon to Juliet for the longest time and she broke it and was chewing on it - who knows if she swallowed any of it! We all know that Sam is usually the one to not pay attention but Nia has been taking the cake for the last few vlogs! Geez....she was going on and on about Sam being a wonderful Dad and all I kept thinking about was how much money he's been wasting on crap and doing stupid things in front of them all the time. If Sam needs anything on Father's Day - it's a parenting book and a trip to a psychiatrist!
Their full address can be found on google. I googled Sam and Nia one day and found a page that had pictures of the outside and inside of their house and their full address!! I couldn't believe what I was seeing!! They also show their vehicle number plates frequently in their vlogs and I've seen so many people comment about it to them and advise them to blank it out but they just ignore the comments and keep doing it. Someone will turn up there one day and they'll all wonder why, smh :|
Trixie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Trixie »

priestess wrote:i love this recent vlog simply because of how hilarious the whole situation is.

phillip clearly didn't remember/recognize them, he didn't seek them out to try and forgive them. it bothered S&N so much that they remembered his name & appearance, pointed him out, proceeded to fake puke, and then went up to him. i would have AT LEAST edited out the gagging part, especially since the title is "forgiving" philip defranco. a child does that sort of thing. for people who talk about being christian so much, they (more specifically sam) needs to start acting like it. they only included his name in the title & across social media for the extra views.

sam's take on his cheating is interesting. like what did he expect broadcasting his life to lots of people? of course if they mess up, it'll be somewhere. by making this their job, they are public figures. if they don't want forums like this, comments from people outside of their family/community, they need to stop posting everything they do online.

overall v funny video A+

Well isn't that interesting! I didn't watch all this vlog so I didn't see this part of Sam gagging before he approached Phillip De Franco. What a joke Sam is! They're so lucky they have their kids to pawn for views to keep their gravy train going. How Sam can call himself a Christian is beyond me. They're simply using it so viewers will think they're honest, decent people but I just don't see it :?
Trixie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Trixie »

brownprincess93 wrote:Nia needs to stop posting this garbage about being a "victim" - like get a life!! Your husband is the only person on the planet that makes you feel that way - and it's sad because you don't even realize it!! Philip does that to so many vloggers - and these 2 idiots need to stop thinking they didn't do anything to deserve people hating on them, they put their full lives on display and Sam openly admitted to cheating on his wife AND they lied about a baby to get views & subs!! Man it just irritates me when they act like they didn't do anything and people just randomly made videos of them!!

I often wonder if Sam hadn't been outed as a paid user on Ashley Madison, whether he'd still be on there lurking and seeking fleshly desires (as he put it). It'll be interesting to see how Sam acts around Symphony's girlfriends when she's a teenager. I bet he'll act all creepy and try and show off around them, yuk :(
Trixie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Trixie »

brownprincess93 wrote:These two have forgotten what is more important - Money or Family. Sam could go back to where their life used to be and just make a good living now that their house is paid off but no he would rather his kids suffer and have his wife overact like she's so happy to make fake vlogs and earn money that is basically being earned by lying!! They don't even deserve these trips - they arent doing anything special on their channel like it makes no sense! Nia must be super annoyed with always having a fake plastered smile on her face! Sam at 6:25 being a pyshco dad as usual - Nia just has to act like it's no big deal or else she might tell Sam "NO" an that's not allowed!! No helmets on the kids - I can't even deal!!
Sam won't be happy until he becomes really famous, which is never going to happen btw so until then he'll keep vlogging no matter what. I recall him saying that he wanted to be 'true to himself' and follow his 'passions' in life, instead of being a nurse (where he can contribute to society in more meaningful way). For a Christian, he's not much about helping his neighbour but then again, half the kids on their channel idolise them and think they're the best parents in the world and that they're 'goals', ugh but they're naive and don't know better. I hardly bother reading any of the comments these days as they're all the same, like, "Who loves Sam and Nia" or "Who thinks Sam and Nia are the best" or my favourite "I wish Sam and Nia were my parents". I'm just glad I can at least comment on here and chat with normal people who can see through this whole 'Sam and Nia charade' ;) <3
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

These two losers can't even put up vlogs on time since they are so "famous" and "busy" - ridiculous!! Symphony is constantly coddling Abram - I'm surprised there wasn't any kiss on the lips action between that Sam loves to film - can he be put away in an institution already?? Those kids will grow up being so grossed out by what he's teaching them!! How many times does Sam say they have the whole waterpark to themselves - like we get it!! It's not even that big of a park he needs to calm the F down!! I think the park gave it to them because they know how obnoxious they are and they don't want Sam vlogging strangers and shoving the camera on other women in the park! 2:55 - Nia is seriously trying to be a "cool mom" and act like she would rather watch the kids - yeah okay!! Her lame ass husband will never watch them so she doesn't have a choice! Comment of the day goes to the one person who can kiss our ass the most - this is the new Rader family motto!!!

Return to “Sam and Nia”