Samika Vlogs. Part #2

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I love Jen but she's not great at visual things like decorating or buying nice clothes that suit her.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SunnySide0 wrote:I love Jen but she's not great at visual things like decorating or buying nice clothes that suit her.
I think that's one reason I relate to her. I am crap at decorating. I am a ok at buying clothes, but definitely struggle with what "my style" is.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Please don't tell me that Andrew is moving in with Sam and Jen?! I'm not a fan. I can't watch today's vlog and find out until I'm home from work.
jclose93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jclose93 »

SunnySide0 wrote:Please don't tell me that Andrew is moving in with Sam and Jen?! I'm not a fan. I can't watch today's vlog and find out until I'm home from work.
From what they've said not permanently. He's editing a movie on Sam's equipment so he'll be there for a while though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

They did make me laugh to see Andrew and Jen on the bike and Sam saying he wanted to try it. :) They don't do much adult gushy gushy humor and it made me laugh.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SunnySide0 wrote:Please don't tell me that Andrew is moving in with Sam and Jen?! I'm not a fan. I can't watch today's vlog and find out until I'm home from work.
He needs to put a freaking shirt on. Please.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

lmmomSD wrote:

At least he is fit, and probably not used to Arizona heat.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

Vincere wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

At least he is fit, and probably not used to Arizona heat.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Jen & Sam have air conditioning.

And I agree with others, I've never been a fan of his. All her other siblings are nice, but there's always been something about him that creeped me out. He's sort of off and seems skeevy.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He's cocky. Jenn and Sam are so nice, and he's just cocky, and seems to think very highly of himself. We turned off today's vlog because it started out with Jenn "interviewing" him.
It may be hot in Arizona, but yes, they do have a/c. And he isn't _that_ fit.
Remember when Jenn gave David that computer and he cried? Somehow I think Andrew wouldn't cry, or even be that grateful. I think he would act like he deserved it.

pattys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pattys »

LOL :? :? :?

nO love for Andrew on ytmd. I actually think he is ok, he doesn't bother me. Comes off as a little eccentric. All the siblings seem cool but I dont really liked David anymore after his twitter rants.

I think it will be good for Sam and Jen to have a family member in AZ.
pattys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pattys »

lmmomSD wrote:He's cocky. Jenn and Sam are so nice, and he's just cocky, and seems to think very highly of himself. We turned off today's vlog because it started out with Jenn "interviewing" him.
It may be hot in Arizona, but yes, they do have a/c. And he isn't _that_ fit.
Remember when Jenn gave David that computer and he cried? Somehow I think Andrew wouldn't cry, or even be that grateful. I think he would act like he deserved it.

you're funny, I was actually surprised he was staying with them because Jen has said that they used to argue a lot. He gets on her nerves, wonder if it will work out.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

He seems like those types of people who are really insecure with themselves so they put on this facade that they're superior to everyone. But I just find him and his personality creepy. Almost like he doesn't have any empathy.
Idk, I really didn't like him after he pushed Noah into the snow like two years ago. I maybe get playing around, but I think Noah landed on his face and was like 1.

And Pattys, I haven't looked at David the same after those twitter rants and finding out his political views, but his personality is fun and he seems to genuinely care for Noah & PJ.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Anyway, on a more positive note Jen & Same were super sweet today when they got to have their swim "date!" I'm glad they're getting more time to themselves and adult time with Monica & Elliot while AP is there.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

pattys wrote:LOL :? :? :?

nO love for Andrew on ytmd. I actually think he is ok, he doesn't bother me. Comes off as a little eccentric. All the siblings seem cool but I dont really liked David anymore after his twitter rants.

I think it will be good for Sam and Jen to have a family member in AZ.
I liked your comment because you were able to disagree without getting personal. I like a healthy debate. It is nice for them to have a family member.
I don't know exactly what it is about him that bugs me. He just rubs the wrong way.

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

AP commented on the latest video and he either has a new channel or he's deleted old videos - including the one where he says he was jealous of Samika's success.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

SunnySide0 wrote:AP commented on the latest video and he either has a new channel or he's deleted old videos - including the one where he says he was jealous of Samika's success.

I think the account he commented with (Andrew Guerrero) is his personal account. His vlog channel was HFTE & it still has videos up.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

It was so cute to see Samika to reunite with Tau, Tati and the rest of the crew! Tau's reaction when he saw Noah was priceless. :D
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:It was so cute to see Samika to reunite with Tau, Tati and the rest of the crew! Tau's reaction when he saw Noah was priceless. :D
I loved that. Those two boys love each other so much!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

They are just SOOOOO boring! They are super sweet, but THEY don't even seem excited about their days....
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kinda OT-- but this article got shared in the Gardner Quad Squad forum. Sam's sister is mentioned in it. And it says something about her "struggles growing up with an absent father". I know that she and Sam have different dads. And I know a stepfather can't fix the hurt if your real dad abandoned you-- at least not completely. If that's what happened. But Sam's dad seems very loving. He doesn't seem to differentiate between his kids and his stepchildren. And it's not like she had absolutely no male role model in her life. I don't know. Maybe I'm talking out of my hat because I had a loving father. But it just seems like another Kristy drama ploy.
https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.c ... 580672/amp

Return to “Q-Z”