TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by lucycat732 »

P.S. Ethan is kinda cute. Why the hell did Tayler choose Chuckie over that?
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Just when you think it can't get much worse, Tayler shocks us once again. When Amity goes back and looks at her birth photos, she will always wonder who the strange man is.
Who are you kidding? She'll delete any record of his existence after this mess is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

lucycat732 wrote:Alright look, if Jakoby ended up being Ethan's (or someone else's besides Chuckie) I would not be surprised in the least. BUT to play devil's advocate here, it really is not THAT strange that Jakoby looks different than the girls (and in my opinion it's just that he favors Tayler quite a bit, whereas the girls favor Chuckie). By way of example: have you guys seen the Eades family? All the boys are blonde, all the girls have darker hair. Or Nienie Dialogues--that family literally has a blonde, a redhead, a light brown, and a dark brown haired kid (with eye color all over the place as well).

Genetics are weird, and it pulls from not only the biological parents, but also grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. My parents have blue eyes, but I have green eyes just like my maternal grandfather. My husband is 6'4" whereas both his parents are quite short, but his dad's brothers are all over 6 foot so that's likely where he got it from.

I know we like to theorize about paternity because it's fun, and by no means am I suggesting that you stop, but using genetics as evidence just doesn't really work because of how unpredictable it can be. Okay, rant done!
Agree. I have a brother and a sister and we have the same biological parents. I have dark hair and brown eyes, my sister is blonde with green eyes, and my brother has fire red hair with green eyes. We all look entirely different and unrelated yet we have the same mother and father. Genetics are weird.

Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
lucycat732 wrote:Alright look, if Jakoby ended up being Ethan's (or someone else's besides Chuckie) I would not be surprised in the least. BUT to play devil's advocate here, it really is not THAT strange that Jakoby looks different than the girls (and in my opinion it's just that he favors Tayler quite a bit, whereas the girls favor Chuckie). By way of example: have you guys seen the Eades family? All the boys are blonde, all the girls have darker hair. Or Nienie Dialogues--that family literally has a blonde, a redhead, a light brown, and a dark brown haired kid (with eye color all over the place as well).

Genetics are weird, and it pulls from not only the biological parents, but also grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. My parents have blue eyes, but I have green eyes just like my maternal grandfather. My husband is 6'4" whereas both his parents are quite short, but his dad's brothers are all over 6 foot so that's likely where he got it from.

I know we like to theorize about paternity because it's fun, and by no means am I suggesting that you stop, but using genetics as evidence just doesn't really work because of how unpredictable it can be. Okay, rant done!
Agree. I have a brother and a sister and we have the same biological parents. I have dark hair and brown eyes, my sister is blonde with green eyes, and my brother has fire red hair with green eyes. We all look entirely different and unrelated yet we have the same mother and father. Genetics are weird.

I'm with ya. My inlaws have 4 kids, definitely all full siblings. One has blue eyes, one green, one brown and my husband has hazel. Genetics isn't as simple as a Punnett square would lead you to believe.

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

And the older Anberlin gets the more I think that she and Jakoby look a lot alike (not in hair or eye color, but facial structure and expressions).
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

The reason we doubt Jakoby's paternity is, as has been mentioned multiple times now, Chuckie himself came here and said he doubted Jakoby's paternity. He said he never wanted it tested because he was afraid he wasn't the father. Take that as you will. Tayler could have proven the fact undeniably by now with testing, but to my knowledge, they never had it done.

And also, to say Chuckie might be there for Amity? I really doubt it. I think he's a crap father tbh. I think he spends the bare minimum amount of time with his kids and is very brusque with them. Neither he nor Tayler are great with those kids. It's all tough love or no love at all IMO. I think this is at the core of why they never work out in relationships. They are both cold fish type of people. And totally awkward at showing any positive emotions. Shitty for the kids. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Honestly I don't think it really matters if Chuckie is truly Jakoby's father or not, I think he is, but we'll never 100% know for sure and that's just how it goes. I agree that regardless, Chuckie is a shitty father who does the bare minimum for his kids and willingly kept knocking up Crayler even though he knew how equally awful she was and how abusive their relationship was. I don't think he's as bad as Tayler, but he's pretty up there.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

BornThisWay94 wrote:Honestly I don't think it really matters if Chuckie is truly Jakoby's father or not, I think he is, but we'll never 100% know for sure and that's just how it goes. I agree that regardless, Chuckie is a shitty father who does the bare minimum for his kids and willingly kept knocking up Crayler even though he knew how equally awful she was and how abusive their relationship was. I don't think he's as bad as Tayler, but he's pretty up there.
This just occurred to me, but if he really wanted to prevent this from happening he could have gotten a vasectomy at any point in the last few years. If it's true that she's somehow "tricking" him into getting her pregnant then there is certainly something he could do to prevent that. There's almost certainly a part of him that also gets a thrill from the back-and-forth between the two of them. The saddest thing (besides the kids) is that they probably think this is just "passionate love" rather than an extremely unhealthy, reciprocally abusive relationship.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Please tell me someone else read this like I did. I'm assuming Brian bought the outfit but it reads like Brian has good taste in good looking women or something. Totally not explaining it well. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 441aee.png[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He also could have used a condom. Or not gone to bed with her. He knows exactly what he is getting into every time he hooks up with her.
As far as visiting Amity is concerned, he made it very clear that he didn't want another child. Yes, he's a shitty father and now that Amity is here, he should at least treat her as well as he treats his other kids. He wasn't "trapped". He's supposedly a grown-up. As far as I know, Tayler didn't handcuff him and harvest his sperm without his knowledge or consent.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Holy shit Anberlin looks like Chuckie in that picture
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:He also could have used a condom. Or not gone to bed with her. He knows exactly what he is getting into every time he hooks up with her.
As far as visiting Amity is concerned, he made it very clear that he didn't want another child. Yes, he's a shitty father and now that Amity is here, he should at least treat her as well as he treats his other kids. He wasn't "trapped". He's supposedly a grown-up. As far as I know, Tayler didn't handcuff him and harvest his sperm without his knowledge or consent.

Oh I 110% agree with you. He's not a victim in any way, and the easiest thing to do is to just not sleep with her. I guess I was just saying that if he really CAN'T resist her (eyeroll) then there are other fool-proof ways to ensure that no more babies "accidentally" happen.
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

Mummyandthree wrote:OK so double post but:

1: I ate pizza like an hour after I gave birth and it was fucking amazing.

2: my milk came in on day two

3: Jakoby is the only slightly cute one out of all of them, including the baby. She was cute for like a day. Anberlin used to be cute but is turning plain Jane and I swear Alesana was born with THE MOST unfortunate head. I'm also not sorry for saying so.

4: can someone please tell me I'm not crazy here? Does that baby look like it has a moustache in all its pictures?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
THE MUSTACHE!! I am so HAPPY someone else noticed that!!! That is the first thing I noticed on that poor baby's face.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Mummyandthree wrote:Last post I promise!!! Can she wash her hair? I don't know if she can shower after the surgery but can she dry shampoo or something? Ick....

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Buddy Holly??? And those long orangutan arms. Her looks match her personality. So unfortunate.

lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Bsveach15 wrote:
leem91 wrote:Someone asked to see a picture of Chuckie's girlfriend. It won't let me post a screenshot for some reason but her name is Casie Lin olmstead. He must like his women greasy because good lord. Lmao.

Also I still don't think amity is cute. I mean she is because she's a baby but I gotta agree with whoever said she looks like a tan Bobby hill....
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 0fea52.png[/img]

Picture for anyone who's curious lol

Omg these people scream Juggalo. How nasty. He matches his name and that girl looks like she never lost her baby teeth. You weren't kidding when you said he likes them greasy.

lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:He also could have used a condom. Or not gone to bed with her. He knows exactly what he is getting into every time he hooks up with her.

Impulsive and uneducated. And greasy. Lol. It's very entertaining though!

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I feel like the genetics thing is taken way too serious. I say it because I know it gets under taylers skin. My husband and I aren't that lightest of people and our oldest is super light skinned, blonde hair and dark brown eyes, or little one is super dark, brown hair and bright blue eyes lol neither of us has blue eyes or blonde hair but it runs in our family. I believe Jakoby is chuckys, I just like watching tayler desperately trying to prove that he is lol
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

smom12 wrote:Someone mentioned her on one of the other threads but I don't remember which

Jessica the messicas thread it was mentioned for kally to go check out
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

lucycat732 wrote:

Oh I 110% agree with you. He's not a victim in any way, and the easiest thing to do is to just not sleep with her. I guess I was just saying that if he really CAN'T resist her (eyeroll) then there are other fool-proof ways to ensure that no more babies "accidentally" happen.
Tayler has claimed he is an alcoholic and I feel like I remember a lot of drinking posts from him

Maybe Amity was a drunken conception
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

What if Chuckie gets a vasectomy and Tayler doesn't know, but somehow she still conceives baby #5. I'd live for that drama.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”