DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit: Shorty02
Previous part: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=13130

New (shitty) intro with new (shitty) song and much of the same (shitty) footage.
Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by honeybear »

Laughing at Bryan's meltdown on Twitter :D There are so many negative comments on the skit video, and for good reason. He can't stand it that people are the smallest bit critical. I'm glad its finally getting through to him.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

You put anything out for public consumption and there is going to be criticism, people even get paid to give reviews. Bryan you don't live in some special YouTube bubble.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Ollie Wins! Hands down the best part of the vlog[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... fa7c8c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

And I'm sorry but this is hilarious. I paused at just about the right time by accident and couldn't help but laugh [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 04796e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

He is so offended that people don't like the intro even though they asked him to change it. Well, the new intro sucks, Bryan. Just because people thought it should be updated shouldn't mean they should be happy with whatever awkward crap you put together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

MandyJ wrote:He is so offended that people don't like the intro even though they asked him to change it. Well, the new intro sucks, Bryan. Image Just because people thought it should be updated shouldn't mean they should be happy with whatever awkward crap you put together Image

The graphics are cool but the shots of them are terrible. Especially the last one of them as a family. The way Missy is leaning over looks so awkward! They had no better clips to choose from? :roll:
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

It was so hard not to tell him while we are criticizing your intro, big dumb open goofy smiles with awkward waving is not flattering at all. I would add in that he should see what we say about his pineapple hair but I am afraid that might send him over the edge.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Did he say people weren't liking the into in the vlog?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

ja14 wrote:Did he say people weren't liking the into in the vlog?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
He said it on Twitter. And yes, it's not the graphics or even that awful song, it's the awkward body language and cringeworthy group shot. Like maybe take multiple tasks until you actually get a good one? The last intro was far better in that regard even though they will always do that goofy open mouth "smile," it wasn't nearly as unnatural as the new one is.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

this intro is more TV theme song-esque than the previous one, which was a blatant rip off of an actual TV show!
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

ferriswheel wrote:You put anything out for public consumption and there is going to be criticism, people even get paid to give reviews. Bryan you don't live in some special YouTube bubble.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Bryan, this is what happens when you pay your entourage to kiss your ass instead of being honest. No one told you the intro was terrible, just like no one told you your music was terrible! Too bad you can't accept even the smallest amount of constructive criticism!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The lack of confidence these conceited people have is mind blowing

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Bryan saying people are being "super rude" honestly makes him sound like a damn five year old. He says it's rude to criticize someone's art, no it's not that's the whole point of displaying your art dumb ass. How have these people made it into their late 20s without being able to handle another person not agreeing with them? Makes me once again feel sad for these people.

abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Bryan saying people are being "super rude" honestly makes him sound like a damn five year old. He says it's rude to criticize someone's art, no it's not that's the whole point of displaying your art dumb ass. How have these people made it into their late 20s without being able to handle another person not agreeing with them? Makes me once again feel sad for these people.

When has Bryan ever been able to take criticism? This is not the first, nor will it be the last time Brylard throws a tantrum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

abbytalks12 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Bryan saying people are being "super rude" honestly makes him sound like a damn five year old. He says it's rude to criticize someone's art, no it's not that's the whole point of displaying your art dumb ass. How have these people made it into their late 20s without being able to handle another person not agreeing with them? Makes me once again feel sad for these people.

When has Bryan ever been able to take criticism? This is not the first, nor will it be the last time Brylard throws a tantrum.

I wonder if we'll get a lecture in the vlog today? Image

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

cat9480 wrote:
abbytalks12 wrote:

I wonder if we'll get a lecture in the vlog today? Image

Haha I hope so. I just don't understand why they still have a child like mindset after five years of putting themselves out there. No matter what anyone says or does on the internet there will be people who disagree/don't like something lol I can't even with these people Image

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

First time I'm checking this thread in a few months. Looks like nothing has changed. Does Ollie still barely talk? Is Finley still ignored?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

zipadeedodah wrote:First time I'm checking this thread in a few months. Looks like nothing has changed. Does Ollie still barely talk? Is Finley still ignored?
From what I've gathered here and the clips I've checked out after they've been discussed here, Ollie is talking more (aka fed lines) and is still incoherent. Finley, who? So yeah, pretty much...

Return to “Daily Bumps”