Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by Idkhihello »

rbyrolg wrote:
whatthename wrote:
ckks wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e92c5d.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f4eee6.png[/img]

this is so pathetic. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jackson is the most smart little boy she's ever seen? Well that's just sad for the other toddler she met in her life...
Jackson is sooo boring,doesn't have a personality and really should be talking by now........

I agree but I was actually shocked that he knows letters and recognizes them

It's not uncommon for soon-to-be 2 year olds to know their letters, numbers, colors, and shapes haha. Or were you just shocked because it's Jackson?

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

Idkhihello wrote:
rbyrolg wrote:
whatthename wrote: Jackson is the most smart little boy she's ever seen? Well that's just sad for the other toddler she met in her life...
Jackson is sooo boring,doesn't have a personality and really should be talking by now........

I agree but I was actually shocked that he knows letters and recognizes them

It's not uncommon for soon-to-be 2 year olds to know their letters, numbers, colors, and shapes haha. Or were you just shocked because it's Jackson?

Because it’s Jackson hahaha

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 663385.jpg[/img]
Guys is this a reference to the speculation that was going on here that she pregnant? I’m now sure she reads here and probably very often

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

rbyrolg wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 663385.jpg[/img]
Guys is this a reference to the speculation that was going on here that she pregnant? I’m now sure she reads here and probably very often

Eh apparently commenters on her videos said something about that too, so it probably wasn’t a direct reply to here

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

She does read here and I almost want to say Khoa might read here to. They are always bringing up stuff we talk about on here in vlogs and it's not once in awhile it's pretty often. I find it sad because they spend more time addressing us than they do their subscribers. At least that's what it seems like to me.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Of course she reads here she's posted here before. Hi keren.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

It pisses me off when youtubers use pregnancy as a joke or "scare". It's not funny. There are SO MANY couples out there that literally will never be able to experience having a biological baby of their own, and these nincompoops joke about being pregnant all the time. It's insensitive and, frankly, immature.

Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:Their clickbaits are too much... I actually never click on their videos when the title is something stupid and obviously fake. They just want money, there's nothing authentic about their channels anymore

Kyra mentioned how people get paid for doing YouNows, and I remembered how Keren does up to 2 younows a day sometimes. It's all about the money now and it makes them so unlikeable
Thanks, that's so interesting did think it was suspicious they were doing them all the time just because the fans loved them lol
I guess YouNow pay them then? are there adverts on YouNow? I'm confused why they would pay people..
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:Their clickbaits are too much... I actually never click on their videos when the title is something stupid and obviously fake. They just want money, there's nothing authentic about their channels anymore

Kyra mentioned how people get paid for doing YouNows, and I remembered how Keren does up to 2 younows a day sometimes. It's all about the money now and it makes them so unlikeable
Thanks, that's so interesting did think it was suspicious they were doing them all the time just because the fans loved them lol
I guess YouNow pay them then? are there adverts on YouNow? I'm confused why they would pay people..
You get paid based on bars you are tipped. Apparently it isn't much though

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

In the most recent blog, the unboxing of items for Jackson's party seem to cater for an adult party.. The open plastic cups, floaties that can hold drinks, avocado floaty..her favorite.. Hmm where are the kid themed floaties?
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

Chichi wrote:In the most recent blog, the unboxing of items for Jackson's party seem to cater for an adult party.. The open plastic cups, floaties that can hold drinks, avocado floaty..her favorite.. Hmm where are the kid themed floaties?
I'm confused i thought there floaties survived, because someone commented that it was weird the pool screen was destroyed but the floaties were fine? (weird you wouldnt just bring them in the house and take the air out for the hurricane..). Also it may be BEC but lol i'm so poor when she went 'it was $12 so i had to buy it' i wish i could impulse buy $12 crap my impulse buy is a bag of cookies for a $2!
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

ckks wrote:It's just even more weird that she picked that theme not even knowing the word for "piñata" which isn't even specific to just fiestas these days lol. that's just a common kid's party game.

She called maracas, marangas and said cactuses, she is a blithering idiot

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

ckks wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:Why are they leasing the new car when I'm sure they can afford to buy it?

I dunno. That would probably involve having a good chunk of money saved up which I doubt with the way Keren spends.

just checked and their new vehicle is give or take $50,000. Image

My dad owned a Chevy Chrysler Dodge Jeep car lot and their Tahoe to buy wouldve been around 65,000 new but it didnt look brand new Im guessing it had some mileage on it but a Tahoe with all the trimmings could cost you 75,000 on up depending. Its a very pricy SUV even used
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mpinks_ wrote:A fiesta?! Haha for a two year old? My mom raised me alone and was FAR from wealthy, when I was two she was still working on her degree and busting her butt working 12 hour shifts at the hospital while my grandparents babysat me. For my second birthday she got a miniature pony to give all of us kids rides around my grandparents backyard and hired a clown for face painting. I'm sure she struggled to recover from that financially for MONTHS but she still did it. And that is something I will always appreciate. She ALWAYS did parties for us because that was OUR special time of the year. That's the one day in our lives that's all about the kid and Keren can't even shut up and do it once. I've been giving my mom birthday presents on my birthday every year since I was 16 because she has always made it a very big deal that it's my special day till I realized it's also extremely special for her too because it's the day she became a mom for the first time. I love my mom and she's the most selfless person on the planet and I really doubt Jackson and Landon will end up seeing Keren like that as they get older. They're more likely to see Taylor in that light.

I have 3 kids and go all out for their birthdays. I spend a fortune but its their day always. Last year I got my daughter a suite in San Antonio and she rode a dolphin at Sea World, she was turning 7 and we drove her secretly there from 5 hours away. That was her biggest bucket list to do in her little life so I dont know how to top it but like you said it should always be about them and their favorite things. We arent super wealthy I just choose to spend everything around my kids dreams and their happy faces and the memories are priceless.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

When I was six my grandpa arranged for me to meet dolphins. They sang to me and pulled round the enclosure in a little boat. I'll never forget it.

Bayareamom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bayareamom »

"When I was six my grandpa arranged for me to meet dolphins. They sang to me and pulled round the enclosure in a little boat. I'll never forget it."

Aw, Pineapples. That is SO sweet. Your Grandpa clearly loved you very much.
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
ckks wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:Why are they leasing the new car when I'm sure they can afford to buy it?

I dunno. That would probably involve having a good chunk of money saved up which I doubt with the way Keren spends.

just checked and their new vehicle is give or take $50,000. Image

My dad owned a Chevy Chrysler Dodge Jeep car lot and their Tahoe to buy wouldve been around 65,000 new but it didnt look brand new Im guessing it had some mileage on it but a Tahoe with all the trimmings could cost you 75,000 on up depending. Its a very pricy SUV even used
I was going to say my uncle spent 65 on his and it had around 10,000 miles on it. But I didn't wanna sound dumb if I remembered wrong Image

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

The vlogs are going up later & later each day. Hope they dont slowly turn into okbaby...
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Rkp65i wrote:The vlogs are going up later & later each day. Hope they dont slowly turn into okbaby...
They probably wouldn't be so late if keren did anything

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

Hmmm[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... cadcc6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”