Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

Panda714 wrote:
lucycat732 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:He also could have used a condom. Or not gone to bed with her. He knows exactly what he is getting into every time he hooks up with her.
As far as visiting Amity is concerned, he made it very clear that he didn't want another child. Yes, he's a shitty father and now that Amity is here, he should at least treat her as well as he treats his other kids. He wasn't "trapped". He's supposedly a grown-up. As far as I know, Tayler didn't handcuff him and harvest his sperm without his knowledge or consent.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Oh I 110% agree with you. He's not a victim in any way, and the easiest thing to do is to just not sleep with her. I guess I was just saying that if he really CAN'T resist her (eyeroll) then there are other fool-proof ways to ensure that no more babies "accidentally" happen.
Tayler has claimed he is an alcoholic and I feel like I remember a lot of drinking posts from him

Maybe Amity was a drunken conception
You'd have to be drunk to sleep with Tay Image

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lindseytssmcgs wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
leem91 wrote:Someone asked to see a picture of Chuckie's girlfriend. It won't let me post a screenshot for some reason but her name is Casie Lin olmstead. He must like his women greasy because good lord. Lmao.

Also I still don't think amity is cute. I mean she is because she's a baby but I gotta agree with whoever said she looks like a tan Bobby hill....
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 0fea52.png[/img]

Picture for anyone who's curious lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg these people scream Juggalo. How nasty. He matches his name and that girl looks like she never lost her baby teeth. You weren't kidding when you said he likes them greasy.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Juggalo=Especially trashy especially in Ohio lol Juggalos are usually losers who try and act all hard while living off of the government.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

AllyKattxox wrote:
Panda714 wrote:
lucycat732 wrote: Oh I 110% agree with you. He's not a victim in any way, and the easiest thing to do is to just not sleep with her. I guess I was just saying that if he really CAN'T resist her (eyeroll) then there are other fool-proof ways to ensure that no more babies "accidentally" happen.
Tayler has claimed he is an alcoholic and I feel like I remember a lot of drinking posts from him

There is not enough alcohol in the world to make me want to risk that many possible STDs.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

What's juggalo?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Jeybee27 wrote:What's juggalo?

Juggalo's are what fans of the band Insane Clown Posse (ICP) call themselves. They're usually very low class, white trash people from the midwest.

[video][/video]

Here's a video of an annual Juggalo gathering so you can get a better idea.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

Panda714 wrote:.
But then in the comments she says "I've said multiple times they all four share a father" shut up Tayler no one is asking about Chuckles and if they had questions they would come here and read all about your shitty toxic marriage with your babydaddy.

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

funkycat123 wrote:What if Chuckie gets a vasectomy and Tayler doesn't know, but somehow she still conceives baby #5. I'd live for that drama.
Yaaaas! :lol:
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

"What's juggalo?" may be my favorite question ever posed on this forum.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She can't air her dirty laundry out on the Internet for everyone to see and then not expect people to be curious about the paternity situation.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She's seriously such an idiot. She's blasted her own shit constantly for the past 6-7 years but now she wants privacy. Yea okay. She's just embarrassed to admit that her current fiancée is not the latest turds father. Typical Tayler.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

AllyKattxox wrote:
Panda714 wrote:
lucycat732 wrote: Oh I 110% agree with you. He's not a victim in any way, and the easiest thing to do is to just not sleep with her. I guess I was just saying that if he really CAN'T resist her (eyeroll) then there are other fool-proof ways to ensure that no more babies "accidentally" happen.

And that still doesn't excuse it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:She's seriously such an idiot. She's blasted her own shit constantly for the past 6-7 years but now she wants privacy. Yea okay. She's just embarrassed to admit that her current fiancée is not the latest turds father. Typical Tayler.

Everyone who isn't brain dead already knows Chuckie's the father of Amity. There's no point in her doing this and trying to be all secretive about it

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

LOL @ her post on Instagram. So she puts her stupid life online for however many years and then gets annoyed when people ask who Amity's dad is... hey Tayler, we all knows CHUCKLES is the father, aka your "old flame" and not BriGuy. The only thing this girl has to be "proud" of is that her 4 kids have the same Dad. About time she found some more pride in life and got a job and stop claiming welfare.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Oh it's to fucking spark interest and have people ask. She loves the attention. Stfu Tayler.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

Isn't her messy and dramatic life the reason she became a "popular" YouTuber? Is she known for something else like crafts or toy reviews?? I'm using the term popular very loosely. Lol.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

She posts about her boyfriend’s beard tickling her pussy but people being able to do math of her relationship vs her pregnancy is rude lol

She must not understand that when you share the more private things, the line of “appropriate” questions becomes blurry
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:She posts about her boyfriend’s beard tickling her pussy but people being able to do math of her relationship vs her pregnancy is rude lol

She must not understand that when you share the more private things, the line of “appropriate” questions becomes blurry

Right? Stay trashy, Tayler, stay trashy.

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

She doesn't feel comfortable telling people suddenly? Why? Because she doesn't want people knowing how trampy she is; getting knocked up by her abuser then getting engaged a hot second after?
I thought she was so proud of herself because her kids all have the same dad? Now she's uncomfortable with it?

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Echox3 wrote:She doesn't feel comfortable telling people suddenly? Why? Because she doesn't want people knowing how trampy she is; getting knocked up by her abuser then getting engaged a hot second after?
I thought she was so proud of herself because her kids all have the same dad? Now she's uncomfortable with it?

No one but her cares about who fathers who. I'm sure most people would praise her a lot more if she had stayed away from Chuckie and followed through with her pregnancy with Kevin but nope! She had to abort it and hop on Chuckie's dick five minutes later to make sure her next baby came from him and now she's embarrassed about it.

[E] I'm probably just slow, but I totally forgot Tayler still made videos. Did everyone see this? I'm just now seeing it

[video][/video]

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”