Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Bethypooh51 wrote:
Nini12 wrote:I was just checking Jennifer’s Instagram and -unless the search function doesn’t work-, Ellie hasn’t liked or commented on a single photo of her parents holidays. I mean, Bonnie, Ruby and even Beau’s wife left comments on some of them so it seems weird that she hasn’t. But then again, it’s Ellie, she’s probably mad that her parents got that Europe trip before her.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Well...now that you mentioned it here I guarantee she will like and comment on every photo tomorrow. Wouldn't want anyone to think there is any trouble in paradise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check again, I just looked and she has just liked the last two pictures
Of her Moms. Lol!! That didn't take long!!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I've noticed for awhile that Ellie rarely likes her siblings' posts too. She will like them if they somehow involve her of course.

I do find it weird that Jennifer hasn't said a word about her heart being in UT right now. Anything to allude to thinking about Ellie! I'm sure Ellie isn't happy that they haven't come home when she's struggling so.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I have to say it, I actually didnt mind todays vlog. It was really cute to see Penny be allowed to play like that in the house. Maybe this miscarriage actually has brought Ellie down to earth a bit.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

People thought Ellie was getting better after she was weird about Cal too. It never happened.

A leopard doens't change their spots.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think Ellie cares less about order and cleanliness when she's sad. After Cal there were dirty diapers all around the house! Unfortunately I don't think Penny's freedom will last once the rain and snow start to fall.

Btw, does anyone else now think the "postpartum depression" she had was actually a sadness about no longer being pregnant? I don't think she wants a baby as much as she actually wants a pregnancy.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:I think Ellie cares less about order and cleanliness when she's sad. After Cal there were dirty diapers all around the house! Unfortunately I don't think Penny's freedom will last once the rain and snow start to fall.

Btw, does anyone else now think the "postpartum depression" she had was actually a sadness about no longer being pregnant? I don't think she wants a baby as much as she actually wants a pregnancy.

I agree, Penny's freedom wont last...although, I have to say my dogs freedom is less when we get snow too, muddy footprints on my couch are NOT FUN, haha...

Its interesting to see Ellie, she really seems happy when everyone is paying attention to HER, and only her. I think thats the source of her happiness right now.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I have to say it, I actually didnt mind todays vlog. It was really cute to see Penny be allowed to play like that in the house. Maybe this miscarriage actually has brought Ellie down to earth a bit.
Did they actually get another puppy? Please tell me no. That's so not a good idea.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I have to say it, I actually didnt mind todays vlog. It was really cute to see Penny be allowed to play like that in the house. Maybe this miscarriage actually has brought Ellie down to earth a bit.
Did they actually get another puppy? Please tell me no. That's so not a good idea.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

No, thank heavens, they didnt. Its a friends puppy.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

"When it comes to vlogging what we really try and [sic] do is show you what we are doing rather than tell you what we are doing" (even the google automatic captions understood <try and do>)

Aaam...
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

The couple that came over also vlogged and has a video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqGVb ... _jg/videos

But of course EJ did not mention it and did not link their channel.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I'm pleasantly surprised with how Ellie seems to love penny and lets her be a house dog. That's a huge turnaround, in an old q&a she said the dog could only be outside or in jareds office.

Ellie's tone at the beginning of the vlog towards Calvin was really cold. The way she used to talk to Jackson.

WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

HelloSweetie wrote: Btw, does anyone else now think the "postpartum depression" she had was actually a sadness about no longer being pregnant? I don't think she wants a baby as much as she actually wants a pregnancy.
Very interesting concept!! You may have stumbled upon something there Image I bet you're right! It brings attention to HER, & we all know how much she loves that.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
PoorJared
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoorJared »

Ellie is a bad person. She is a morally shirty person. If Ellie weren't an attractive female she wouldn't have any of what she has now. Miscarriage is hard and no one can really say if it is karmic or not but, I really don't give a shit how Ellie feels. Shes a fuckin bitch and everyone treats her like a little child. The people in her life aee complacent but its really not their fault. People like Ellie dont deserve to go through life as comfortably as she has but, thank God we don't always get what we deserve. Fuck Ellie. Carry on.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I'm pleasantly surprised with how Ellie seems to love penny and lets her be a house dog. That's a huge turnaround, in an old q&a she said the dog could only be outside or in jareds office.

Ellie's tone at the beginning of the vlog towards Calvin was really cold. The way she used to talk to Jackson.

We see Penny in the house from time to time, that does not mean she's a house dog. I believe Penny spends the vast majority of her time outdoors.
PoorJared
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoorJared »

If you were a horrible person but literally everyone around you catered to your bullshit, you wouldnt just stay the same you would get substantially worse. At the end of the day I think we all want to see happiness and success for the people we watch. So I understand why people look for ellies "improvements" but, ellie will not learn she must be forced to do and become a better person. When her kids grow old enough to be their own individual selves ellie will be forced to learn that even though she birthed them, her kids have literally no obligation to her or her happiness.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Pency wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I'm pleasantly surprised with how Ellie seems to love penny and lets her be a house dog. That's a huge turnaround, in an old q&a she said the dog could only be outside or in jareds office.

We see Penny in the house from time to time, that does not mean she's a house dog. I believe Penny spends the vast majority of her time outdoors.
Plus they've admitted they spend most of their time downstairs and Penny isn't allowed down there.

She isn't usually allowed in Ellie's room either, so most nights she's alone.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Pency wrote:

Plus they've admitted they spend most of their time downstairs and Penny isn't allowed down there.

She isn't usually allowed in Ellie's room either, so most nights she's alone.
It seriously breaks my heart. Labs are such family dogs, they love nothing more than to be with their pack. It's no wonder she's SO excited when they finally permit her in the ice castle. That poor dog.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Id rather have penny down in the basement than brush against the blue ottomans

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Vincere wrote:The couple that came over also vlogged and has a video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqGVb ... _jg/videos

But of course EJ did not mention it and did not link their channel.
They do talk about him all the time he helps them with a lot of videos. The last one that was a commercial cant remember what it was about but Jackson was running all around. I never pay attention to who/what they link. Calvin has a problem banging his head again that is a sure sign of autism along with the many others he shows. Now they will read this and we will never see him bang his head again just like we dont see him screach anymore. If a few days i will post another sign I saw. I also think he regressed in his speach which happens to some autistic kids not all but some.
Last edited by canmom2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They have under 300 subs..
Dick move jare bear

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”