Aaryn Williams

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

She was defending the watermelon juice not long after you guys posted about it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pumpkinspice
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pumpkinspice »

I used to love to watch Aaryn when she was giving her pregnancy updates with Skyla. She seemed more relatable back then, working on her Yetis and being honest about the struggles of pregnancy. Now her whole YouTube/Snapchat/Instagram presence consists of "I got this," "I ordered this," "Let me show you this thing I got Skyla." It's just not interesting anymore. And yes, people change, but she has not changed for the better. She fills her life with mindless consumerism. And she acts so different on YouTube than she does on snapchat and Instagram. Gotta get those YouTube dollars to fund the latest and greatest name brand item I guess.
Lucyinthskyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyinthskyy »

Did yall notice aaryn showed a big tote full of skylas books but they have to stay in there until they deliver the bookshelf she just bought.

Haiii Aaryn!
Lucyinthskyy
Talker
Talker

Lucyinthskyy wrote:Did yall notice aaryn showed a big tote full of skylas books but they have to stay in there until they deliver the bookshelf she just bought.

Haiii Aaryn!
Eta. She keeps showing us all these things but hasn't actually done
anything. Like no moron, when we say that skyla gets no stimulation we don't mean for you to go buy some stupid overpriced 'educational' toy. And when we comment that she never shows skyla with books we dont mean for you to go buy her a ton of books. Jesus women. She just doesnt get it. Maybe her parents never interacted with her or spent time with her and they made up for it by buying her material things.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I follow her on snapchat and I always tap the screen until I hear her say something interesting besides her rants on her car, which never happens.. on yt I don't care to watch some sponsored shit or useless reviews just so she can make money, but even if I wanted to she has a personality just as flat as her new carpet and she's pushing away every possible interest someone may have on her.
I wanna watch 2 vlogs only
1 house tour
2 birth vlog.
Then I'm done

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
PaMommaDrama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by PaMommaDrama »

I have noticed a slightly different side to Aaryn since I started following her on social media. She does seem brand obsessed (showing off packaging, bragging about something being organic, etc...).

I do, however, like her and her channel and find her funny and refreshingly normal and relatable (not necessarily budget wise) but since our children are almost the same age.

However, it's been a little while since there's been 'normal' vlogs and you can't, as viewers, expect to gather EVERYTHING about someone's life from 5 minutes TOPS of Snapchat and Instagram stories.

It seems a little superficial that many of you would assume Aaryn doesn't do certain things with Skyla because she doesn't tape it.

Aaryn doesn't seem too sure of herself sometimes. I think she's doing her best considering she's an only child, a young mom and new wife, and has no friends or family nearby. Of course she reads here, and posts things that Skyla in fact owns books, or that she's still exercising, etc... new mom's (speaking from experience) have it rough and I feel bad for her and everything she is going thru at times (although baby #2 is her own doing I understand)._
Lucyinthskyy
Talker
Talker

^^Are you also an ignorant bigot whose only goal in life is to be a trophy wife and only be around people like yourself? You say we're superficial because we only see 5 mins of Snapchat but ive watched her Snapchat since before skyla was born. I think you can faily make some assumptions based on all those snaps .
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

PaMommaDrama wrote:I have noticed a slightly different side to Aaryn since I started following her on social media. She does seem brand obsessed (showing off packaging, bragging about something being organic, etc...).

I do, however, like her and her channel and find her funny and refreshingly normal and relatable (not necessarily budget wise) but since our children are almost the same age.

However, it's been a little while since there's been 'normal' vlogs and you can't, as viewers, expect to gather EVERYTHING about someone's life from 5 minutes TOPS of Snapchat and Instagram stories.

It seems a little superficial that many of you would assume Aaryn doesn't do certain things with Skyla because she doesn't tape it.

Aaryn doesn't seem too sure of herself sometimes. I think she's doing her best considering she's an only child, a young mom and new wife, and has no friends or family nearby. Of course she reads here, and posts things that Skyla in fact owns books, or that she's still exercising, etc... new mom's (speaking from experience) have it rough and I feel bad for her and everything she is going thru at times (although baby #2 is her own doing I understand)._
I do understand its impossible to gather everything about someone's life from a few snapchats. Thats why its so important to know what someone chooses to share in those few minutes. She never wants to show anything but her weight updates, the shiniest things she bought, or how tired she is. This is what she thinks are most important in her vlogs, snapchats, and IG stories. Second, youre right. She's in a new place, with a small child, a husband that works a lot, and pregnant. But she feels no need to contribute in any other worthwhile way. She just recently began cooking, spends way more money than is prudent, and still wants more kids though she is visibly stressed. She makes poor choices considering her circumstances, like the disney teip before moving 16 hours away. Try watching someone like bubsvlogs and youll see what a normal, happy life is like. We all have these opinions on aaryn after seeing her lavish lifestyle for a year now with no real peraonal characteriatics that make her a great human or mom. This isnt from one day's observation.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Everything she is going through?!?! ^^ LMAO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PaMommaDrama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Yeah, I'd say she's going through a lot. She's moved 3 times in like 3 months (from tx to ga, first apartment to second apartment, second apartment to house), bought a house and sold a house in two different states, gotten pregnant (yes her own doing, but it's still something else to handle), and yeah she's a fairly new mom and wife who has no friends or family around, and her husband works hard and is barely home.

I am aware that Aaryns life compared to others is a cake walk, but everyone has their "cross" to bear. I work at home, my child is close to Skylar's age, and my husband works like crazy, so yes, I do relate to her in some ways. I don't strive to 'be her' but I identify with her life in that meals are always her responsibility, so are all the house chores, everything with Skyla, not to mention making a huge community happy.

If your bigot comment is in regard to her big brother days, I'm not sure, I've only seen clips, years have passed, I'd like to think growing up, getting married, becoming a mom, has made her grow up in some ways. Aaryn and I are the same age, and I definitely would not like to be remembered for who I was in my very late teens/early 20s.

Aaryn doesn't sit back and not contribute (from what I see). With Nick's income, her ranch income, etc... She probably doesn't have to work. YouTube is obviously providing her some income and I'm willing to bet much of the items she's showing off she has received for free. Maybe Nick doesn't want her to work and that is something they've decided together?

I've been watching Aaryn for quite a while too, I'm just saying assuming a mother doesn't play with her child or read to her because you don't see it on Snapchat doesn't mean she doesn't do it. If she doesn't feel that's important to show her followers, then she won't show it. I personally would much rather see how she's going to decorate Skylar's nursery than watch her read a book to her.

She doesn't show us when she plays with Zel, does that mean that she doesn't do it? Surely Zel means a lot to her. She doesn't show us a lot of things, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I'd rather judge what I see happening, not what I don't.
blindxfaith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blindxfaith »

To be completely honest, I think you're trying to give her way too much credit.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

PaMommaDrama wrote:Yeah, I'd say she's going through a lot. She's moved 3 times in like 3 months (from tx to ga, first apartment to second apartment, second apartment to house), bought a house and sold a house in two different states, gotten pregnant (yes her own doing, but it's still something else to handle), and yeah she's a fairly new mom and wife who has no friends or family around, and her husband works hard and is barely home.

I am aware that Aaryns life compared to others is a cake walk, but everyone has their "cross" to bear. I work at home, my child is close to Skylar's age, and my husband works like crazy, so yes, I do relate to her in some ways. I don't strive to 'be her' but I identify with her life in that meals are always her responsibility, so are all the house chores, everything with Skyla, not to mention making a huge community happy.

If your bigot comment is in regard to her big brother days, I'm not sure, I've only seen clips, years have passed, I'd like to think growing up, getting married, becoming a mom, has made her grow up in some ways. Aaryn and I are the same age, and I definitely would not like to be remembered for who I was in my very late teens/early 20s.

Aaryn doesn't sit back and not contribute (from what I see). With Nick's income, her ranch income, etc... She probably doesn't have to work. YouTube is obviously providing her some income and I'm willing to bet much of the items she's showing off she has received for free. Maybe Nick doesn't want her to work and that is something they've decided together?

I've been watching Aaryn for quite a while too, I'm just saying assuming a mother doesn't play with her child or read to her because you don't see it on Snapchat doesn't mean she doesn't do it. If she doesn't feel that's important to show her followers, then she won't show it. I personally would much rather see how she's going to decorate Skylar's nursery than watch her read a book to her.

She doesn't show us when she plays with Zel, does that mean that she doesn't do it? Surely Zel means a lot to her. She doesn't show us a lot of things, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I kind of agree with you on a lot of these points but unfortunately with this site most of the ppl who frequent her thread cant stand her (obviously) and come here to trash talk. Some people get so swept up in everything that they pick apart every single tiny detail about a person's life. She hasnt vlogged a lot lately and I think ppl are bored and looking fir things to complain about. Its kind of silly to assume she doesnt teach Skyla anything just because she doesnt vlog or snapchat it. She doesnt vlog everytime she changes Skyla's diaper but we know she does it. Calm down ppl.
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

PaMommaDrama wrote:Yeah, I'd say she's going through a lot. She's moved 3 times in like 3 months (from tx to ga, first apartment to second apartment, second apartment to house), bought a house and sold a house in two different states, gotten pregnant (yes her own doing, but it's still something else to handle), and yeah she's a fairly new mom and wife who has no friends or family around, and her husband works hard and is barely home.

I'm not gonna argue with you- to each their own. My final things about that would be yes- she has moved a lot. she has no one around- I do sympathize with that and it must get lonely. I'll give her that.

I'm not buying forgiving her for racism because she was "young". I'm never buying any "excuse" for racism. And let's be real.... Aaryn spends a lot of money no matter how much money she makes. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt, and hope that Aaryn will read to her in the future (only after placing it on an expensive bookshelf! omg soo cute) and with the toy where books read themselves to Skyla.
Lucyinthskyy
Talker
Talker

Im also a stay at home mom to an 8 month old and my husband works a ton and we just moved into a house and new city. Our families live hours away. I have two dogs and a the housework is my responsibility. With all that said i dont understand how someone with so much money and time can hardly function as an adult. Im also around Aaryns age . We're pushing 30 so one should be able to adult a lot better than aaryn does . Plus, she is selfish enough to bring more kids into this world when she can't handle one.
And no i dont think Aaryn "The Aryan" has changed her views from a couple of years ago. How can anyone think she's matured if she still acts like a spoiled entitled 16 year old.
Ps. And no , i dont believe she plays with her dog. Her life is just way to exhausting for that lol.

Eta. Its funny how the aaryn defender just joined today . Hmmm.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Lucyinthskyy wrote:Im also a stay at home mom to an 8 month old and my husband works a ton and we just moved into a house and new city. Our families live hours away. I have two dogs and a the housework is my responsibility. With all that said i dont understand how someone with so much money and time can hardly function as an adult. Im also around Aaryns age . We're pushing 30 so one should be able to adult a lot better than aaryn does . Plus, she is selfish enough to bring more kids into this world when she can't handle one.
And no i dont think Aaryn "The Aryan" has changed her views from a couple of years ago. How can anyone think she's matured if she still acts like a spoiled entitled 16 year old.
Ps. And no , i dont believe she plays with her dog. Her life is just way to exhausting for that lol.

The fact that she is always tired just irks me. I mean I get to an extent pregnancy makes you exhausted but how the heck can you be that tired doing nothing all day long lll
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I don't care if Aaryn shows that she plays with her daughter cause that's not something I'm intersted in.
But correct me if I'm wrong when she lived in Texas she had the same attitude and lifestyle even though she had "friends". This isn't about her being lonely. It's all about her personality. She is not relatable at all, even more now, she seems like she doesn't live in this world. If you follow her on twitter she says the meanest things and showing her real self. Always complaining and acting like a brat who is facing the stupidest problems in the world.

PaMommaDrama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Lucyinthskyy wrote:Im also a stay at home mom to an 8 month old and my husband works a ton and we just moved into a house and new city. Our families live hours away. I have two dogs and a the housework is my responsibility. With all that said i dont understand how someone with so much money and time can hardly function as an adult. Im also around Aaryns age . We're pushing 30 so one should be able to adult a lot better than aaryn does . Plus, she is selfish enough to bring more kids into this world when she can't handle one.

I've been following this thread for quite a while, didn't make sense to join until I had something to contribute.
PaMommaDrama
Wallflower
Wallflower

I'm not defending everything Aaryn does. I just think it's wrong to assume she doesn't interact with her child.

I too get annoyed by things she does, buying everything new when it's unnecessary, the way she opens packaging to show off how crinkly or shiny something is, etc...

I guess u can sympathize with parts of her attitude. She doesn't have much going on now, she's had a busy last few years and emotional ones, I do think she's buying and using YouTube to fill that void.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

nebula wrote:I don't care if Aaryn shows that she plays with her daughter cause that's not something I'm intersted in.
But correct me if I'm wrong when she lived in Texas she had the same attitude and lifestyle even though she had "friends". This isn't about her being lonely. It's all about her personality. She is not relatable at all, even more now, she seems like she doesn't live in this world. If you follow her on twitter she says the meanest things and showing her real self. Always complaining and acting like a brat who is facing the stupidest problems in the world.

But did she have friends in Texas? I never really remember any
Lucyinthskyy
Talker
Talker

Aaryn had college 'friends' in Texas but i think they were all unmarried without kids.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”