DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Edenberry
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by Edenberry »

So I'm on my 4th Twitter account, and was blocked by Bryan in RECORD time. I wasn't even trying to badmouth him on Twitter. I was offering some good constructive criticism....BLOCKED!!! "Don't wanna hear it! You're just being rude to my ART!!!"
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

They're no longer listed as appearing at BufferFest. They were featured creators last week.
I wonder what happened there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Edenberry wrote:So I'm on my 4th Twitter account, and was blocked by Bryan in RECORD time. I wasn't even trying to badmouth him on Twitter. I was offering some good constructive criticism....BLOCKED!!! "Don't wanna hear it! You're just being rude to my ART!!!"
What did you say? I wanted to say those arrows are stupid.. I'll just say that here and now, I suppose
The other day I refrained from saying, This is my tribe song... Take back the :14 seconds of my life song!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Yeah, they've already shown the super secret basement as filler once - not what was down there, but they opened the door and said what it was.

Makes sense that the Hello Fresh thing was filmed early - I was wondering why he was making something so "dinnery" so early in the day. And all those dishes! It's more "Hello Mess" than "Hello Fresh"

Every time they do an ad with a voiceover, I can just see them reading off a script. Try as they might, they just cannot sound genuine and authentic. It sound so canned, like they are trying to sound like a "real commercial" but failing miserably. Hello Fresh and that game app Missy did last week are perfect examples. Fake, bad acting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

What a stupid idiot! " Hey Ollie what do you think lives downstairs in the basement? "
Ollie'a response " Vampires!" Genuis!!!Hey Bry Bry you know how Ollie is earning extra cotton balls "putting himself to bed" (you know to get you guys out of one of the most bonding/basic responsibilities as a parent) YOU JUST GUARANTEED HE WILL BE AFRAID AT NIGHT WHILE LYING IN HIS BED THINKING ABOUT WHAT "LIVES DOWNSTAIRS" in the room he is forbidden to enter. I swear to you my 12yr old has more parenting sense then these two baboons combined!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Maybe they showed the basement because Mimi will soon be moving down there are they were trying to prove us wrong?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

HelloSweetie wrote:Maybe they showed the basement because Mimi will soon be moving down there are they were trying to prove us wrong?
I dont think she'd fit.. Its more a crawlspace

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
DidEyeSayIt wrote:Uhhhhh, what happened to Karma? His poor nose.. and did Missy say he lost a tooth?!

Probably jumping in that dangerous rock pool.

Or Ollie whacked him with a swode.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

queentee20 wrote:Yeah sponsorships usually have to be prefilmed & sent to the company for approval, and once approved they can post (a vlogger I watched explained the process)... what bothers me for sure is they try & act like it happened that same day.... they should be more honest
I agree, but it could be that the company wants it to look integrated into the day, rather than out of place. That's sort of the whole point of having YouTubers do the sponsored ads (rather than a company just having them put their own ad at the beginning or end of a video like a regular ad).
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Shorty02 wrote:
onbreak wrote:I saw the basement from the house listing
Weak reveal.. Should have been full of the ball pit balls

They were just trying to prove a point to all of their "haters."

What they don't realize is that by addressing these things in a passive aggressive way it just makes them look bad, not us. It will be fun when all of their success comes to a crashing halt. Their 12 year old fans won't stay 12 forever, eventually they will grow up and not care about them. Fame is fleeting Bryan.
Exactly! My daughter was obsessed with the Lumps when she was10 or 11. I was curious about who this vlogging family was, and I started watching them. I couldn't understand the appeal, but I figured they were harmless enough. Then around 12, she started seeing what I started seeing after watching them a for few weeks: that they were full of shit. I didn't even have to point out the inconsistencies and nonsense to her. She figured it out for herself. At 12. That's why it amazes me that the Lumps have adult minions that either don't see (or refuse to see) Missy and Bryan for who they really are!

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I don't really watch this channel but everyone knows Bryan is gayer than gay, right?

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy is only going to the gym for 2 reasons - more time away from having to take care of Finn and not having to do any work around the house (not like she does EITHER of these things anyway)!!! She's probably paying for Kelsey to go with her too - those two are so smart to move close to them, they will be getting freebies everyday!! Missy secretly wishes she was with June and Corbin hahaha nice tour of their hoarding room!! Hey so did you guys see Bryan getting all defensive today on Twitter about people giving them grief on their new intro? Apparently a lot of people were saying it was stupid hahaha
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

onbreak wrote:
Edenberry wrote:So I'm on my 4th Twitter account, and was blocked by Bryan in RECORD time. I wasn't even trying to badmouth him on Twitter. I was offering some good constructive criticism....BLOCKED!!! "Don't wanna hear it! You're just being rude to my ART!!!"
What did you say? I wanted to say those arrows are stupid.. I'll just say that here and now, I suppose
The other day I refrained from saying, This is my tribe song... Take back the :14 seconds of my life song!

I just said that learning to accept constructive criticism is key to bettering your craft, and my issue with their new intro were the forced facial expressions. That's all I said. BAM BLOCKED, lol
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Edenberry wrote:
onbreak wrote:

I just said that learning to accept constructive criticism is key to bettering your craft, and my issue with their new intro were the forced facial expressions. That's all I said. BAM BLOCKED, lol
He's a child, pretending to be an adult. They don't know what that even means, and it's a shame. They think $$ is adulthood, but it's learning to navigate life's ups and downs with maturity and gaining wisdom.....not "stuff"
raynezrh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by raynezrh »

If they weren't so fake and they feel the constant need to show off, I'd probably still watch them. Like so many of you, I started watching them in the beginning when missy found out she was pregnant with Ollie, and they were just so relatable in everything they were going through, and now they just are plain not. I get they families grow and they change, but what they are not understanding, is that not every family can afford a million dollar home, multiple vacations a month, endless amount of toys and electronics and ipads in every room. The average American family does not have an endless supply of money like they do. Some are well of yea, but there's a strong percentage whose not. Some of us have to budget and some live pay check to pay check just to pay bills and put food on the table. I'm not saying that's how every one is.But like someone said, they're in a bubble and think that everyone is rich and they don't get that these kids who watch them are going to grow up thinking they to will be rich and spoiled and then dissapointed when they're not. They are just so clueless and it's sad that they believe youtube will be forever, but it won't be. I can already tell that they are losing viewers or will be soon just by the comments section and because they are just so fake. YouTube seems to be going downhill as of late, and I can't wait for the lumps lavish lifestyle to come crashing down on them and they're forced into reality and have to actually work for a living. If we think they complain now, I can only imagine if they actually had to lift a finger and do some actually hard labor lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Edenberry wrote:
onbreak wrote:

Wow, that wasn't even harsh! And it's actually very true. Constructive criticism can help you improve your craft! But he's so used to everyone around him sucking up that he just can't cope with anything but "Wow, Bryan, you're the best! You killed it on stage!" And now with the new intro, if you don't say "Wow, that's your best song yet! And the video! So inspirational!", you're a rude hater.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

raynezrh wrote:If they weren't so fake and they feel the constant need to show off, I'd probably still watch them. Like so many of you, I started watching them in the beginning when missy found out she was pregnant with Ollie, and they were just so relatable in everything they were going through, and now they just are plain not. I get they families grow and they change, but what they are not understanding, is that not every family can afford a million dollar home, multiple vacations a month, endless amount of toys and electronics and ipads in every room. The average American family does not have an endless supply of money like they do. Some are well of yea, but there's a strong percentage whose not. Some of us have to budget and some live pay check to pay check just to pay bills and put food on the table. I'm not saying that's how every one is.But like someone said, they're in a bubble and think that everyone is rich and they don't get that these kids who watch them are going to grow up thinking they to will be rich and spoiled and then dissapointed when they're not. They are just so clueless and it's sad that they believe youtube will be forever, but it won't be. I can already tell that they are losing viewers or will be soon just by the comments section and because they are just so fake. YouTube seems to be going downhill as of late, and I can't wait for the lumps lavish lifestyle to come crashing down on them and they're forced into reality and have to actually work for a living. If we think they complain now, I can only imagine if they actually had to lift a finger and do some actually hard labor lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
The big problem is that they seem to think that the money is going to keep coming in like this forever. Missy said on that "YouTubers React" video that "YouTube is just going to get bigger and bigger". They are going to end up as a cautionary tale, like Spencer and Heidi Pratt. The have crazy amounts of money now, but it can't last. And they don't seem to be saving. They're too busy showing off! They're going to be back in Mimi and Papa's garage with nothing but 85,000 Legos and some YouTube play buttons.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Where are all these "super rude" comments that "put down his art"? Seems like most of the YouTube comments are overwhelmingly positive and suck-uppy. There are a couple that said they liked the old intro better or liked the vlogs better before the really got into the skits, but nothing to get all bent out of shape over. At least that I saw. Is he reading comments elsewhere? Are they talking about comments they delete? Either he is really sensitive or there is a lot of "hate" going on that we don't see because it's deleted. He just looks ridiculous throwing a TwitFit when there aren't even any rude comments.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He's probably talking about comments they delete or that have words that are auto-blocked.

bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcfryeof2 »

lmmomSD wrote:He's probably talking about comments they delete or that have words that are auto-blocked.

They are both cry babies. Where the heck is Luna? Should I check the back of a milk carton?

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”