2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Unread post by smom12 »

Is it just me or is it odd if she is such a good friend calling her by her name? I always say "gurl". Never "of course I will Bianca". Seems so forced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
urusha90
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by urusha90 »

She is soooooooooooo boring I couldn’t even hate watch that vlog I fell asleep last night
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Mel1011 wrote:People keep talking about how good Lily is at talking now but she still sounds like a toddler to me. Also I think she was wearing a diaper at the beginning of the vlog. And why was Charlie just laying on the bed like a newborn? any other 9 month old would be crawling all over the place. Strange.
In comparison to before, she's a lot better. Also, I think it's more that what she's saying is from her own head, not just copying the people around her anymore.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Mel1011 wrote:People keep talking about how good Lily is at talking now but she still sounds like a toddler to me. Also I think she was wearing a diaper at the beginning of the vlog. And why was Charlie just laying on the bed like a newborn? any other 9 month old would be crawling all over the place. Strange.
Charlie seemed miserable the entire vlog. Im guessing maybe teething?

Theres also not one clip of him without his pacifier.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Charlie is always miserable. Nothing new there.
Krümel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Krümel »

Isn't it really unusuall to need diapers with >5 years?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A320FL mit Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Krümel wrote:Isn't it really unusuall to need diapers with >5 years?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A320FL mit Tapatalk
Yes. It's very unusual. She puts a diaper on Lily because she is fucking lazy and putting a diaper on her keeps her from having to clean up the occasional accident. Plus, she still treats Lily like she's fucking 3 years old. That's why Lily talks and acts like a 3 year old.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Why in the hell is Charlie sitting in a damn bouncy seat at 9 months old? He is not as with it as I think he should be.
HopelessGarden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HopelessGarden »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Why in the hell is Charlie sitting in a damn bouncy seat at 9 months old? He is not as with it as I think he should be.
Yeah they go outside and he just lays around like a newborn. It is odd.
fromemmy

Unread post by fromemmy »

Off topic but I can't figure it out... anyone else getting email notifications for new posts? I won't get another email until after I visit the thread/current notifications clear. (Hope that makes sense.)

Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

I hate to compare but my 9 month old son is SO close to walking while Charlie just now mastered crawling or am I wrong? I don't have Snapchat so I'm not updated. Is he standing and taking steps yet? It looks like that poor kid lives in his car seat.
Kobak18
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kobak18 »

Betchplz wrote:I hate to compare but my 9 month old son is SO close to walking while Charlie just now mastered crawling or am I wrong? I don't have Snapchat so I'm not updated. Is he standing and taking steps yet? It looks like that poor kid lives in his car seat.
My baby just turned 8 months old has and been crawling since 6 months . She has been pulling up for the past couple weeks . I could never get her to sit in a bouncy seat lol...I don't know if my babe will be standing alone already at 9 months ! Image maybe I am just underestimating her ..Image also in V's snaps I never see Charlie actually pulling up , he is standing at a play table but she doesn't show him getting there by himself .. Thought that was weird ..

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

SunnyLove wrote:I love how lily is off and alone in the background of her new video's thumbnail.
She looks so sad too.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

The top comment on her new video is of someone saying her vlogs suck and are sloppily thrown together lately. Lmao.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Why in the hell is Charlie sitting in a damn bouncy seat at 9 months old? He is not as with it as I think he should be.
Wow I just saw that clip of him in the bouncer. I had to get rid of the bouncy seat by the time my baby was 4-5 months because he preferred to sit up instead. Theres no way in hell he would've been cool with laying in it at 9 months old. Charlie seems like a weak baby.. probably thanks to V hindering his development out of laziness.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Every baby is different, my daughter has been crawling since 8 months and cruising since 10 but she JUST started walking unassisted and is 14 months. Can’t really say Charlie is behind even though it is true that V could be doing a lot more to help him out.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

urusha90 wrote:Every baby is different, my daughter has been crawling since 8 months and cruising since 10 but she JUST started walking unassisted and is 14 months. Can’t really say Charlie is behind even though it is true that V could be doing a lot more to help him out.
Yeah I apparently didn't walk until nearly 15 months and I turned out fine. Kids will learn at their own pace, but it doesn't seem like Charlie is getting any stimulation from the environment at all...

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

My son is a week younger than Charlie, weighs about 16 lbs only now starting to crawl although it's more of a drag himself around the room and when shopping he can't sit in the trolley as he isn't strong enough he can sit up by himself fine at home but the trolley is to much for him, he is healthy his doctors are not concerned about weight or development however I don't think v does anything with Charlie to try and encourage him to progress she just keeps him in the car seat

melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

fromemmy wrote:Off topic but I can't figure it out... anyone else getting email notifications for new posts? I won't get another email until after I visit the thread/current notifications clear. (Hope that makes sense.)

Yes it's so annoying! I might have found the solution, not totally sure yet but on Tapatalk go to the tab that says "Me" from the main screen *and then go to settings, and there should be a button that says "email notifications", and you can choose what emails you get! I just now found it so hopefully it works, I can let you know! I only use the app so if people that only use it in their browser gets them too I'm not sure how to fix it.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

urusha90 wrote:Every baby is different, my daughter has been crawling since 8 months and cruising since 10 but she JUST started walking unassisted and is 14 months. Can’t really say Charlie is behind even though it is true that V could be doing a lot more to help him out.
All of my kids have been early talkers and late walkers. None of them so far have taken their first step before their first birthday.
However, it is incredibly unusual for a 9 month old to stay still in a bouncy seat like that. At 9 months, my kids all would have been twisting and turning and fussing trying to get out of it so they could crawl around or sit up.
Why does V hinder her kids from developing?? He is definitely behind.

Return to “2011teenagemom”