DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by onbreak »

cat9480 wrote:Where are all these "super rude" comments that "put down his art"? Seems like most of the YouTube comments are overwhelmingly positive and suck-uppy. There are a couple that said they liked the old intro better or liked the vlogs better before the really got into the skits, but nothing to get all bent out of shape over. At least that I saw. Is he reading comments elsewhere? Are they talking about comments they delete? Either he is really sensitive or there is a lot of "hate" going on that we don't see because it's deleted. He just looks ridiculous throwing a TwitFit when there aren't even any rude comments.
I thought that last night.. Unless nobody said shit and he is reverse psychology his minions
Oh if he dies read here.. His clip in the intro he looks out of shape exhausted on stage, js a 2 sec clip of him signing his cd Syu tge dining room table would be what I went with r.o.c.k.s.t.a.r.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

These brand deals and sponsorships are LEGAL contracts for probably a lot of $$$. They HAVE to keep them secret. All the big YTers do them and they're all "working on something secret" all the time. Those "secret projects" are brand deals and sponsorships!
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

shilohjulia wrote:I don't really watch this channel but everyone knows Bryan is gayer than gay, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep! Without a doubt

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Also, not sure if anyone else has posted this since I don't really keep up regularly with this thread.. are there any suspicions of Missy being pregnant??

aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

Whatever happened to the cat?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

sammibro wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:
onbreak wrote:I saw the basement from the house listing
Weak reveal.. Should have been full of the ball pit balls

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
They were just trying to prove a point to all of their "haters."

What they don't realize is that by addressing these things in a passive aggressive way it just makes them look bad, not us. It will be fun when all of their success comes to a crashing halt. Their 12 year old fans won't stay 12 forever, eventually they will grow up and not care about them. Fame is fleeting Bryan.
Exactly! My daughter was obsessed with the Lumps when she was10 or 11. I was curious about who this vlogging family was, and I started watching them. I couldn't understand the appeal, but I figured they were harmless enough. Then around 12, she started seeing what I started seeing after watching them a for few weeks: that they were full of shit. I didn't even have to point out the inconsistencies and nonsense to her. She figured it out for herself. At 12. That's why it amazes me that the Lumps have adult minions that either don't see (or refuse to see) Missy and Bryan for who they really are!

Well, I'm 32 and still find them entertaining. Not in the same way as young kids. I honestly don't hate Missy or Bryan but enjoy the gossip. I do this while my son naps and come on here before bed sometimes. I know it sounds awful but Ollie is the one who annoys me the most. I know that is typically the parents doing though! I don't think they are the best parents but they definitely aren't the worst either like some people here make them seem.

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

queentee20 wrote:
kellynicole wrote:Also, not sure if anyone else has posted this since I don't really keep up regularly with this thread.. are there any suspicions of Missy being pregnant??

No way she's pregnant. She's running and according to her even lifting weights. 2 things a pregnant woman would not be able to do unless she had been doing it months prior but since she barely started working out there's no way she can be pregnant.
So she's just fat, got it.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

kellynicole wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:I don't really watch this channel but everyone knows Bryan is gayer than gay, right?

Yep! Without a doubt

While a a few of us here have speculated that Bryan might be gay or bi, it isn't cool to just assume someone's sexual orientation. I am one who believes he might be gay or bi, but unless I hear it straight from Bryan, I'm not going to say he isn't straight just because he's effeminate.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

jaynshann wrote:What a stupid idiot! " Hey Ollie what do you think lives downstairs in the basement? "
Ollie'a response " Vampires!" Genuis!!!Hey Bry Bry you know how Ollie is earning extra cotton balls "putting himself to bed" (you know to get you guys out of one of the most bonding/basic responsibilities as a parent) YOU JUST GUARANTEED HE WILL BE AFRAID AT NIGHT WHILE LYING IN HIS BED THINKING ABOUT WHAT "LIVES DOWNSTAIRS" in the room he is forbidden to enter. I swear to you my 12yr old has more parenting sense then these two baboons combined!

That's insulting to baboons Image

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Somewhere today, last night, something (I am so tired) after the whole "wah wah people do not like our new intro and are rude) I saw Bryan say a lot of people also were saying that they've changed and become too commercialized and scripted and they don't like it. He said they haven't changed at all and blah blah blah about improving, growing, something. You cannot tell me he can sit and watch the first year of blogging or even the 3rd and then tell us he hasn't gone commercialized and it hasn't gone scripted. They lost and are losing people because they lost the relatability. I know nobody that has went from their parents basement to a million plus house in just literally 3 or so years.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
jaynshann wrote:What a stupid idiot! " Hey Ollie what do you think lives downstairs in the basement? "
Ollie'a response " Vampires!" Genuis!!!Hey Bry Bry you know how Ollie is earning extra cotton balls "putting himself to bed" (you know to get you guys out of one of the most bonding/basic responsibilities as a parent) YOU JUST GUARANTEED HE WILL BE AFRAID AT NIGHT WHILE LYING IN HIS BED THINKING ABOUT WHAT "LIVES DOWNSTAIRS" in the room he is forbidden to enter. I swear to you my 12yr old has more parenting sense then these two baboons combined!

That's insulting to baboons Image

Yea his wording was wrong.

I wanna add though, I don't think it's unrealistic for them to want Ollie to fall asleep on his own. He's 4, not 1.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

sammibro wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:

What they don't realize is that by addressing these things in a passive aggressive way it just makes them look bad, not us. It will be fun when all of their success comes to a crashing halt. Their 12 year old fans won't stay 12 forever, eventually they will grow up and not care about them. Fame is fleeting Bryan.
Exactly! My daughter was obsessed with the Lumps when she was10 or 11. I was curious about who this vlogging family was, and I started watching them. I couldn't understand the appeal, but I figured they were harmless enough. Then around 12, she started seeing what I started seeing after watching them a for few weeks: that they were full of shit. I didn't even have to point out the inconsistencies and nonsense to her. She figured it out for herself. At 12. That's why it amazes me that the Lumps have adult minions that either don't see (or refuse to see) Missy and Bryan for who they really are!

Same here!! My 12 year old thinks they are as bad as i do, WITHOUT me planting that seed in her head either. She used to love them bc she thought Ollie was cute, now she never watches. It's really awful that a couple of 12 year olds have better sense and more maturity than these 2 adults have!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Wow...quite the drama on his twitter last night. Did anyone get screen shots? It's deleted now, of course.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

cat9480 wrote:Wow...quite the drama on his twitter last night. Did anyone get screen shots? It's deleted now, of course.

Any idea what it was about??

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Acbsktbll wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Wow...quite the drama on his twitter last night. Did anyone get screen shots? It's deleted now, of course.

Any idea what it was about??

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
The gist was that Bryan said he wanted Ollie to learn code by. 6...someone tweeted back that he can't even speak properly, so maybe they should focus on that before coding...Bryan said that Ollie speaks better than this person tweets. Then a bunch of stuff about insulting a toddler online and how she should spend her time seeing a movie instead of tweeting mean things and that he would spot her the money if she needed it. She said she has money because she has a job, unlike some people, and she wasn't insulting him, just telling the truth. They are sellouts and all the money they make is thanks to their fan base. And of course it ended with Bryan saying he would pray for her ImageImageImage Again, that was just the rough gist of it, but it was all really petty and ridiculous on Bryan's end.

Sounded like someone from here. Now all that's there is Tweet others as you would like the be Tweeted. On Missy's page, someone was saying to ignore the haters, and she responded that they usually do, but sometimes it's good to address the negativity, too.

I also laughed at his passive aggressive shoutout to someone who came up to him in the grocery store to say that she liked the new intro. So I guess that person gets Bryan points and the rest of us are all evil Internet hater trolls. Image

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
sammibro wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:

Same here!! My 12 year old thinks they are as bad as i do, WITHOUT me planting that seed in her head either. She used to love them bc she thought Ollie was cute, now she never watches. It's really awful that a couple of 12 year olds have better sense and more maturity than these 2 adults have!
Lol. My 9 year old (at the time) saw me watching one and wasn't impressed by it at all. I'm pretty sure he judged me for even wasting time watching two people so lazy, immature, obnoxious and slow!

To be honest I judge myself Image
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

OMG. I judge myself SO much.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Missy's rant about how AWFUL and hoe BUMMED she was that Finn can climb out of his crib was pathetic. Just be a fucking mom and go get your kid when he wakes up, stop trying to keep him in that room/bed until YOU are ready to go get him and get him out when he wakes up and there won't be an issue. She doesnt want to switch him to a toddler bed bc then he wouldnt be contained. Suck it up buttercup. Your kid is getting bigger and smarter and its time to switch him out of that crib before he cracks his head open climbing out. Its not about whether YOU are ready or not Missy, it's about him being safe and you being a better parent. Shes just pissed bc it's harder to lock him up in there now that he can get out.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

OK so Bryan is an asshole, i disliked him since day one and ive watched since ollie was week old. i stopped when i was just shocked at how bad they ignore finn and how they are just assholes in general, but omg yesterday i replied to bryan's tweet about ollie learning code and he was just a brat and an asshole. How can i post the screenshots? im new here
Makennnzie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Makennnzie »

Oh my. As a teacher and a mom to two little ones, a three year old and a two year old, today's vlog was truly terrifying and highlighted how behind Ollie is.

From his grip on the pencil, which was incorrect and a motor skill he should've mastered a year ago, to his inability to write his first name, his inability to draw a picture of a simple face...plus his obvious speech issues. So many red flags, especially considering he has two parents that are home 24/7. There is no excuse of why he is so behind. I don't get how they aren't panicked and remain in such a state of denial. My three year old is almost a year younger and writes her own name, draws detailed, accurate picture, knows letter and letter sounds. So many things concern me here.

My mind is just totally blown right now.

Return to “Daily Bumps”