KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by Chichi »

In yesterday's snapchat, while cooking she struggles using a gadget to chop/cube onions, so places this on the floor and steps on it and laughs as she manages to get it to work. I cringed at the thought of those filthy feet stepping on the kitchen gadget. She's soooo disgusting!!
gabbs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gabbs »

I'm not saying she has to have the cooking skills of a trained chef but Jesus Christ she has no cooking skills, adding oil after she put in the onions, and using that stupid box thing to DICE the onion.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

A fall bedroom makeover?! Wtf for. That's just as stupid as her 'mail room' idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Pineapples wrote:A fall bedroom makeover?! Wtf for. That's just as stupid as her 'mail room' idea Image

And it doesn't even get cold in Florida until maybe January lol
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I have to admit Jackson playing with the dog was pretty cute. <3 I actually have nice thoughts in my heads about 3 vloggers today that actually bug the crap out of me too. Am I getting soft??
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

She literally finds reasons to shop. you JUST got done decorating your bedroom. And I don’t know many people who decorate fall decor in their bedrooms...... usually just in the main living spaces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

oh wow. i have never heard of that. i mean, i'm obsessed with Christmas and decorating and decorated my bedroom like crazy WHEN I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL and didn't have control over decorating the rest of my parents' house, but this is really an excuse to spend money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Exactly... How much time does she actually spend in her bedroom after all that $$ spent decorating? Doesn't seem like much. She should be wanting to do a HOUSE fall makeover. I'd almost be interested in seeing that but that's just because I love fall and Halloween decor . Time to grow up Keren. Keep your bedroom the way it is.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Not only but that but it just gives me "little kid" vibes to do a bedroom faul makeover. Like hello lady, you own a whole entire house now. Decorate that. Room makeovers remind me of Bethany Mota circa 2010. Asypn Ovard does this crap too. Its like they forget theyre adults now and dont live with Mommy & Daddy. You have other areas to decorate.
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Does Keren want to decorate their bedroom or someone else's? I'm a bit confused by the tweets...
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Vlog is super late today

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

of course she had to get the high chair Kyra has even though they already have TWO freaking highchairs already!! This is why I can't stand keren. She is so jealous.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

I just can't help but laugh at how Kyra said in her newest video that she's weaning Alaya off of binkies, but in today's vlog Jackson sat with his wubanub in his mouth for a while. I don't care if that kid has a binkie only for his 2 hour naps, it's ridiculous and he shouldn't be walking/almost talking but still using a binkie. It's absurd.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Wyatt also looks so over their bullshit oh my gosh. He doesn't even react to their jokes or comments anymore, it's hilarious

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

How do you mess up rice? im also pretty sure they have a rice cooker. and did they seriously add 4 glasses of that oyster sauce?! HELLO SALT?! dear god the serving size for that is like 2 tablespoons not 4 vials. That mustve been so salty ><
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:How do you mess up rice? im also pretty sure they have a rice cooker. and did they seriously add 4 glasses of that oyster sauce?! HELLO SALT?! dear god the serving size for that is like 2 tablespoons not 4 vials. That mustve been so salty ><
To be fair, I can't cook rice and I can cook most thingsImage
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Y’all. The high chair thing is ridiculous. She literally has 2 fine high chairs. If he’s too small for one, let him sit in the 4moms one.. sheesh.

But just to add fuel to the fire lol here’s how much she spent on that specific high chair. I personally have the white (was bought as a gift Image) but no way I’d spend that on a high chair that isn’t convertible in anyway! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... a9efc8.png[/img]

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

teddyandmommy wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:How do you mess up rice? im also pretty sure they have a rice cooker. and did they seriously add 4 glasses of that oyster sauce?! HELLO SALT?! dear god the serving size for that is like 2 tablespoons not 4 vials. That mustve been so salty ><
but the rice cooker literally makes rice for you lol
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

calimama20 wrote:Y’all. The high chair thing is ridiculous. She literally has 2 fine high chairs. If he’s too small for one, let him sit in the 4moms one.. sheesh.

But just to add fuel to the fire lol here’s how much she spent on that specific high chair. I personally have the white (was bought as a gift Image) but no way I’d spend that on a high chair that isn’t convertible in anyway! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... a9efc8.png[/img]

She probably got that specific color because it was the most expensive Image

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:
but the rice cooker literally makes rice for you lol
Well yeah but I assume she didn't use the rice cooker lol
jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

calimama20 wrote:Y’all. The high chair thing is ridiculous. She literally has 2 fine high chairs. If he’s too small for one, let him sit in the 4moms one.. sheesh.

She would choose the most expensive one lol

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

jlk14 wrote:She would choose the most expensive one lol

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
The description box mentions that its gifted by the company but not sponsored. I wonder why she didn't mention/thank them in the vlog.
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 1db23b.png[/img]

We know girl. We know.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”