E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Kaylor1 wrote:I think its just another cry for attention. They filmed all the "cooking" series videos on the same day and she wasn't sick everyone of the others. I get her emotions are not healthy right now with the miscarriage and think people are being considerate of that. Have they gotten any negative comments on their recent vlogs? Why lie about being sick when filming and also letting everyone know "I was pregnant". She just wants the Sympathies and attention. Now viewers will go to her other videos to comment instead which will give her more views.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
*sick in all of the others

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

whys0seri0us wrote:Not to defend her or them, but I see nothing wrong with a YouTube disabling comments. I look at it like, a person wouldn't stand there and just let people say mean rude things to them in person, there's no need to do it online. I think if it helps maintain some sanity, there's nothing wrong with it. Same goes with blocking and deleting comments. I've never had an issue with it.

There's gossip boards like this for that stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No negative comments in any of the recent DV's. To a if comments about how strong, beautiful, inspiring (etc) she is. Bryan was getting tons of sympathy on Twitter for having haters at the time, so I really do just think she wants attention. She ALWAYS wants attention. It was a way to mention the miscarriage (to an audience that may not know) and make sure people knew she still wasn't ok even though she seems like she's getting better.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Turning the comments off is only for attention. She gets hate daily, and they pay someone to monitor comments (Jared's dad). This is just all for attention because people are starting to "forget" about the miscarriage.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

HelloSweetie wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:Not to defend her or them, but I see nothing wrong with a YouTube disabling comments. I look at it like, a person wouldn't stand there and just let people say mean rude things to them in person, there's no need to do it online. I think if it helps maintain some sanity, there's nothing wrong with it. Same goes with blocking and deleting comments. I've never had an issue with it.

There's gossip boards like this for that stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No negative comments in any of the recent DV's. To a if comments about how strong, beautiful, inspiring (etc) she is. Bryan was getting tons of sympathy on Twitter for having haters at the time, so I really do just think she wants attention. She ALWAYS wants attention. It was a way to mention the miscarriage (to an audience that may not know) and make sure people knew she still wasn't ok even though she seems like she's getting better.
Yep yep. She just wanted/needed to remind everyone that she's hurting.

It would be one thing to just disable the comments and be done with it. But to go out of your way to bring attention to yourself and write a description to remind everyone that you were pregnant at the time and yada yada... it's very Joan-esque.
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Just watched a couple of Ellie's smoothie videos. Is Peanut butter chocolate mint really a thing? Or is Ellie an idiot? (I'm going with the latter)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

smellycat801 wrote:Just watched a couple of Ellie's smoothie videos. Is Peanut butter chocolate mint really a thing? Or is Ellie an idiot? (I'm going with the latter)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Im going with ellie is an idiot. Even Jared was like umm, I dont think that was the combination I got at the gym....
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

If you ever want to ruin yourself from thinking smoothies are healthy just go look for Tropical Smoothies nutrition. ETA: Well either I am not finding it or they are not providing the info anymore but you can Google and see the horror. I got one one time and got home curious and it was like 660 calories. I was like OMG! The sugar content was ridiculous. Are you sitting down? I know it's a lot of natural sugar but it's sugar. You have to limit it. Sugar was 125 grams carbs 139. If you see a low number it's usually a small. Now I know you can get them with splenda and it really brings those numbers down. I might try it someday. I would have to have 10 insulin shots with Ellie's concoctions. :D I really am a Type 1 diabetic. I knew better because I chose one with a banana which is one fruit we have to limit.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Today's big news was that Cal decided to sit on the toilet while with the babysitter and pooped.

Ellie was happy because Jared took her shopping. Well, as happy as Ellie gets. Loud and obnoxious.

Jared talked about how he doesn't really eat potatoes (for the millionth time).

They met up with the CVX "friends" and acted like morons about a Tesla. Ellie kept repeating how beautiful it was. They are totally going to get something like that one day now.

I guarantee Ellie has stopped eating again. She's looking gaunt and sick once again. I really do wonder if this is why Bonnie always offers to bring her lunch. It's a subtle way of getting her to eat when they know she likely isn't.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

It's telling that Ellie can joke in today's video about "not weighing enough" to activate the automatic door on the car (at the 7:06 mark), and yet she's so sensitive about her weight that she has to disable comments on a food related video today. :?
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Is Ellie trying out a new adjective? The ONE time it would be appropriate to screech "This is so fun!", she keeps saying "This is so beautiful!" ??

I wouldn't know if the car itself is beautiful because like 10 minutes of the vlog was so dark I couldn't see a thing.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Jackson is so tender for drawing his family.. so tender.. so very very tender...
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

he's tender like the baby jesus in silent night
"holy infant so tender and mild"
they're both chicken wings
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Playsinrain wrote:Jackson is so tender for drawing his family.. so tender.. so very very tender...

I dedicate that old Jackson Browne song:

"Tender is the night
Tender, when you hold your baby tight
Tender, tender are the motions, tender is the night"

Aside from that song or describing some meat I cooked the Mechams win for most use of the word tender. Sorry Jackson Browne.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I hope they bought Jared shirts that will fit him properly. Looks like his buttons are going to pop sometimes on his instastory.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

LOL. When Ellie said Jackson's picture was, "so tender," I swear even the look on his face was like, "Uh bish wut?"

I felt like I was watching a dad teach his daughter how to drive for the first time watching that clip of Jared talk Ellie through driving the Tesla... lol.

Hardest "Would You Rather" question ever: Would you rather eat a meal made by Ellie, or ride in a car driven by Ellie? I feel like you might be taking a 50/50 chance with your life either way, tbh.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:LOL. When Ellie said Jackson's picture was, "so tender," I swear even the look on his face was like, "Uh bish wut?"

I felt like I was watching a dad teach his daughter how to drive for the first time watching that clip of Jared talk Ellie through driving the Tesla... lol.

Hardest "Would You Rather" question ever: Would you rather eat a meal made by Ellie, or ride in a car driven by Ellie? I feel like you might be taking a 50/50 chance with your life either way, tbh.
I'd choose to "eat a meal" because even if she poisoned it there wouldn't be enough to kill you Image
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

One of the IVF couples announced they were pregnant today in the comments section. :D
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gopedjane wrote:One of the IVF couples announced they were pregnant today in the comments section. :D
Did minions tell them they were rude because Ellie just had a miscarriage?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

lmmomSD wrote:
gopedjane wrote:One of the IVF couples announced they were pregnant today in the comments section. :D
Did minions tell them they were rude because Ellie just had a miscarriage?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
No I'm surprised no one has. I was able to find their channel that way so that was good. Their video was cute.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Today's vlog was disgusting. What's the point of showing a clip of her checking her teeth and Eve eating her boogers... like wtf. No one wants to see that - not even her 10 year old audience. She irks the shit out of me.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”