• Advertisement
    

Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby JennaLuvBug » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:50 pm

webby wrote:oh how cute, Hallow says words wrong j like Britney

still bothers me that she never puts the baby in outfits unless it's for a photoshoot. always sleepers. 87 degrees out? sleeper.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk


Didn't you see her morning was so so so so stressful and hectic? It would take far too much effort to change her clothes at the same time as that diaper that "weighs as much as her". (If she was up every hour because she's teething, wouldn't you change her diaper if you know she pees?)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2561
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:01 am
Has thanked: 239 times
Been thanked: 4745 times

Advertisement

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby smom12 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:57 pm

I like how she was careful to show only Harlow sleeping... because, you know, filming her husband.... in the same bed..... would be a violation of privacy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2945
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 2892 times
Been thanked: 17803 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby luci417 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:48 pm

lizpuff2006 wrote:That makes me so sad. I look at what I went thru with my daughter and ask myself if I could have done that at 15..No way. That may be just me but fact of the matter is none of these "young' youtube moms are real. Neither is Teen Mom.

Having the father remain with you, getting a full nights rest, having money to go to Target daily, etc those things don't happen for the vast majority of teen moms. These girls are not seeing it.

Brit is showing us her reality. And fact of the matter is she is lucky. She lives a comfortable life with the father of her kids. Even Jesssss with her huge mess of a life somehow gets girls that want to be her. I don't understand it. It just saddens me. You have your whole life to be a parent. You are only a kid for a short time!


You know I remember when 16 and Pregnant came out in 2009 and everyone was freaking out because they thought it glamourized teen pregnancy and made girls think being a teen mom was really fun and easy and they'd get a reality show. To be honest, any girl that watched 16 and Pregnant or better yet Teen Mom where girls were living in their cars and getting tattoos of their baby's faces and thought 'hell yes!' was hardly going to go to Harvard. They were dumb as fuck, is what I'm saying. It was not a glamorous show.

But now seeing these yt girls I get it and I think in this case that fear is actually justified. I think it's irresponsible to tell young girls 'its ok to bring a baby into the world with no job, degree, house of your own. career plan, or talents! everything will work out and if the dad doesn't stay with you, you'll just find a new guy to live in your big house with.' I mean yeah of course it's on the viewer to think critically and know it's not real but if you're young and afraid to start your adult life or you think having a baby will fix your problems...I can see how these girls make it seem like a viable option. I just wish one of them would be honest and say 'Being a young mom is HARD, it's isolating and it means that you spend a really special time in your life being someone's mom, and you can never get that time back.' Because that's what it's like, I watched my sister struggle for years before she established herself. Yeah of course it's amazing to be a mom and you love your kid, so do all moms. But I think yt moms encourage a lot of girls to walk into young motherhood blind.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Has thanked: 557 times
Been thanked: 3465 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Ilovecats » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:32 pm

luci417 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:That makes me so sad. I look at what I went thru with my daughter and ask myself if I could have done that at 15..No way. That may be just me but fact of the matter is none of these "young' youtube moms are real. Neither is Teen Mom.

Having the father remain with you, getting a full nights rest, having money to go to Target daily, etc those things don't happen for the vast majority of teen moms. These girls are not seeing it.

Brit is showing us her reality. And fact of the matter is she is lucky. She lives a comfortable life with the father of her kids. Even Jesssss with her huge mess of a life somehow gets girls that want to be her. I don't understand it. It just saddens me. You have your whole life to be a parent. You are only a kid for a short time!


You know I remember when 16 and Pregnant came out in 2009 and everyone was freaking out because they thought it glamourized teen pregnancy and made girls think being a teen mom was really fun and easy and they'd get a reality show. To be honest, any girl that watched 16 and Pregnant or better yet Teen Mom where girls were living in their cars and getting tattoos of their baby's faces and thought 'hell yes!' was hardly going to go to Harvard. They were dumb as fuck, is what I'm saying. It was not a glamorous show.

But now seeing these yt girls I get it and I think in this case that fear is actually justified. I think it's irresponsible to tell young girls 'its ok to bring a baby into the world with no job, degree, house of your own. career plan, or talents! everything will work out and if the dad doesn't stay with you, you'll just find a new guy to live in your big house with.' I mean yeah of course it's on the viewer to think critically and know it's not real but if you're young and afraid to start your adult life or you think having a baby will fix your problems...I can see how these girls make it seem like a viable option. I just wish one of them would be honest and say 'Being a young mom is HARD, it's isolating and it means that you spend a really special time in your life being someone's mom, and you can never get that time back.' Because that's what it's like, I watched my sister struggle for years before she established herself. Yeah of course it's amazing to be a mom and you love your kid, so do all moms. But I think yt moms encourage a lot of girls to walk into young motherhood blind.
Karlee Holden keeps it real lol. She shows all of the shit that comes with being a teen Mom

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 802 times
Been thanked: 2857 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby fromemmy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:23 am

Holy shit. Tried to watch the video. Harlow’s “yawning” voice over made me lose it. So funny!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fromemmy
 

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Kaaattt93 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:06 am

smom12 wrote:
Kaaattt93 wrote:
All the while teenage girls are losing their shit in the comments about wanting a baby.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Who was the one who said Britney saying her life was so stressful would deter kids from wanting to have a baby?

How is that working out for you? Hate to say I told you so but... I told you so.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Sorry I don't really understand? Are you saying I said that? Might be a bit of pregnancy brain but I just don't understand if you're directing this at me or not


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kaaattt93
Amateur
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:29 pm
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 373 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby smom12 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:46 am

Kaaattt93 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
Kaaattt93 wrote:
All the while teenage girls are losing their shit in the comments about wanting a baby.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Who was the one who said Britney saying her life was so stressful would deter kids from wanting to have a baby?

How is that working out for you? Hate to say I told you so but... I told you so.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Sorry I don't really understand? Are you saying I said that? Might be a bit of pregnancy brain but I just don't understand if you're directing this at me or not


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No lol not at you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2945
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 2892 times
Been thanked: 17803 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby MommaOfThree » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:51 am

This is great advice...not. I wonder if the author of this book has ever had a real job and Bills. Pretty sure the majority of our country cannot just quit their jobs to go buy shoes or to take a vacation. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170922/87ca307e51f672375ea50883eb8cd7d6.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Gossiper
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 2695 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby MommaOfThree » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:57 am

This book is only going to encourage the spoiled little brat in britany. Now she has an excuse to buy what ever she wants bc it makes her happy (the book told her so) Honestly i think it sounds like a child wrote this page.
MommaOfThree
Gossiper
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 2695 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby JennaLuvBug » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:02 pm

That page is is my sister whom has 1000% worked hard and saved to have the luxury of leaving her job and up and leaving the country to travel around Europe. My sister worked her butt off and saved her money to be able to do so though. (She also doesn’t have kids or pets or anything). Britney on the other hand will turn that into feeling like she’s entitled to take Karlo on trips alone, and buy up all the cheap decor at target.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2561
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:01 am
Has thanked: 239 times
Been thanked: 4745 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:04 pm

What book is that>
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2570
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 296 times
Been thanked: 9452 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Ripley » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:03 pm

MommaOfThree wrote:This is great advice...not. I wonder if the author of this book has ever had a real job and Bills. Pretty sure the majority of our country cannot just quit their jobs to go buy shoes or to take a vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I have not read enough of the page to say if I agree with what the author is saying or not. But I think you misunderstood the part of the page you highlighted. The author is encouraging the reader to broaden her mind and think of all the different ways to increase the joy in her life, anything from quitting a hated job, to simply buying a cute pair of shoes, to even going on a big vacation.
She says "...anything from quitting a hateful job...to buying a pair of shoes...to going on vacation..."
She does not say "...anything from quitting a hateful job...to BUY a pair of shoes...to GO on vacation..."
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:00 am
Has thanked: 862 times
Been thanked: 1664 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby calimama20 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:20 pm

So this is her m/w/f content... uploading barely still Friday. It’s 11pm her time and she just uploaded. Everything from today... she’s so weird. Why not film the previous day or days then edit that and upload earlier. To get more views and exposure... that just shows she was like “omg I was so so busy this week and I need a video for Friday”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calimama20
Amateur
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:28 am
Has thanked: 328 times
Been thanked: 386 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby workinprogress » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Ok what I learned today is that she doesn't know the difference between fictional and nonfictional books. She said it's hard to do her random-page-reading for nonfiction "because it's like a story..a made up story". Did she miss that week in 4th grade when you learn it, or is she just that dumb?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Informer
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:50 pm
Has thanked: 2422 times
Been thanked: 1918 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Betchplz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:21 pm

Is Harlow her favorite child?
Betchplz
Talker
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:16 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 420 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby misskaila93 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Betchplz wrote:Is Harlow her favorite child?
Seems like it. I don't think I've ever seen her be that affectionate towards anything besides Creamer with a dash a coffee.
misskaila93
Informer
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:16 pm
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 760 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Bambi_ » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:17 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:That was weird AF. Picturing Britney sitting there talking and pretending to be Harlow and then going back and editing her voice....da fuck


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She should go and edit Kermit's voice, I mean Ean.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bambi_
Gossiper
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:39 pm
Has thanked: 514 times
Been thanked: 1624 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby britneyandshady » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Betchplz wrote:Is Harlow her favorite child?


She's the only one out of the three that can't vocalize that she doesn't want to be filmed, so...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
britneyandshady
Amateur
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:08 pm
Has thanked: 226 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Blackswan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:37 am

Betchplz wrote:Is Harlow her favorite child?

Sure as fuck seems like it.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5954
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 14962 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby mara7 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:12 am

On Snapchat when she was uploading the vlog, it was called Baking with Babies and now she changed it to Baking with Carlo -.-
mara7
Gossiper
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:02 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2243 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby DoodleBop » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:17 am

I almost wonder if she's super happy Harlow doesn't appear to have anything medically wrong with her after Nolan and that's why she's the favorite.
User avatar
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1141
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am
Has thanked: 577 times
Been thanked: 4562 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby staceybrax » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:43 am

I don’t think it’s that, I think it’s just because she’s the baby. Aria was the favourite when she was a baby and then Nolan came along and he was the clear favourite until Harlow was born and then Nolan got cast aside just like aria did. If Brit and ean have another baby Harlow will be replaced as #1 just like aria and Nolan were.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3448
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 1942 times
Been thanked: 6820 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:16 am

Ya, remember how clingy she was with Nolan?? Then he literally was ripped away like a bandaid and thrown aside. It is actually heartbreaking to think he had no preparation, had never ever been away from Britney and now he has zero time with her ever.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2570
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 296 times
Been thanked: 9452 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby calimama20 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:22 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Ya, remember how clingy she was with Nolan?? Then he literally was ripped away like a bandaid and thrown aside. It is actually heartbreaking to think he had no preparation, had never ever been away from Britney and now he has zero time with her ever.


Exactly. She was supposed to be spending one on one time with aria and Nolan. But back when she was still breastfeeding she took Aria out for her time to that paint place. Says Nolan was next aaaaaaaand he still hasn’t had his alone time.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calimama20
Amateur
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:28 am
Has thanked: 328 times
Been thanked: 386 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby DoodleBop » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:42 am

So what happens when Harlow gets bigger...push for another baby or a weird pet?
User avatar
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1141
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am
Has thanked: 577 times
Been thanked: 4562 times

PreviousNext

Return to Britneyandbaby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CamilaCabello

  • Advertisement