DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by thenightowl »

It's weird how they just assume that criticism is just negative, sometimes it's a good thing (especially from teachers and real friends) it can help.
aurora85
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by aurora85 »

usernamessuck wrote:
aurora85 wrote:
usernamessuck wrote:I think their distaste for school is that they have never matured past the 10th grade. So, they think school is for losers and dweebs because they are the cool kids. So much of the way they act reminds of high schoolers I deal with. Part of that could be from being from a small town (or cult in Missy's case). Another reason could be that they never had that real world struggle. They didn't go to college. They lived with Missy's parents until YouTube took off, but they were never twenty-somethings living alone and trying to make ends meet at a minimum wage job and able to appreciate that their education would get them out of said minimum wage job. Yeah they had the divorce and everything but they were what eighteen? Maybe nineteen? In Idaho? That's my hypothesis.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
But when they got together they were renting a house and living in sin. He was going to college and she worked at a chamber of commerce. Those lazy teenagers did get a chance to live out on their own before living in that garage, they did fail. The problem was that Mimi and Papa took them in right away instead of sticking it out on their own like adults.
Before YouTube Bryan and missy both had jobs and normal (relatively) lives and struggles. Then again -before YouTube Bryan was a student, a server and a photographer and missy was his hair and makeup girl who helped on photoshoots...And we have all seen how well she does her own makeup

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Yeah i guess i forget they actually did live together while they were married the first time. I just feel like besides the divorce and "living in sin" they haven't had that like growing experience they should have. And Missy's parents are totally to blame you are completely right about that.
I just can't put my finger on it, but they just seem like high-schoolers still. When they hang out with C&K. The way Bryan talks to literally everyone. The way the just cut people out of their lives. The way they totally think Ollie is only going to school out of obligation and not to learn. It is all so high school, and I can't put my finger on why they are like that.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I completely agree. I think because they were 'mercifully bullied' in highschool and then they went on to become successful vloggers they mentally stunted themselves. Plus, Mimi an Papa are super enabelling them by just doing the adulting for them

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Has their 10 year reunion come up yet? Or is it next year?
I'll bet they're living for it. So they don't go and "show" everyone how successful they are and thumb their noses at everyone who made fun of them. It's too bad their "squad" split up. It would have been so much better to show up with an entourage.
Their obsession with being Ollie's friends instead of parents is another teenager idea. They want to be "cool" parents. And the way they show off, have to be on top of all the fads, and can't handle even constructive criticism-- it all smacks of immaturity. You're so right!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

I'm totally getting vibes from them that Bryan and missy are going to be like Amy poehler's character in Mean Girls, obsessed about being the "cool parents" and letting Oliver and his friends do things other parents wouldn't. Caring about Oliver just being happy, popular and not give a care about his education. That and obsessively living through Oliver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

thenightowl wrote:It's weird how they just assume that criticism is just negative, sometimes it's a good thing (especially from teachers and real friends) it can help.
Constructive criticism

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:
thenightowl wrote:It's weird how they just assume that criticism is just negative, sometimes it's a good thing (especially from teachers and real friends) it can help.
Constructive criticism

But even constructive criticism gets flamed. Same with their besties, Ellie and Jared. They may not say anything, but they don't have to. Their minions go to town. And they never respond and tell them to back down. ImageImage

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

queentee20 wrote:Hello
MY EYES MY EYES! I'm being blinded by this picture of Bry- lard waiting for his frozen pizzas to be done- he already finished one pizza that he ate frozen because he couldn't wait for it to cook , 20 minutes had passed since devoured a Big Mac so poor guy, was starving!

I'm extra cranky today.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ohamerica
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ohamerica »

Everyone's noticed on yesterday's video of Ollie being noticeably behind in speech and other basic fundamentals. What we're seeing are the effects of an individual living trapped within a hyper consumerist household and wordview. Mainstream materiality has no interest in providing intelligence or consciousness to those who buy into it -- its interests lie only in providing false happiness and long term oppression of our human potential. it's clear now that relying on swords, guns and violent play as The Lannings have provide absolutely no benefit to their children -- are these the types of people we want to raise to inherit the world?
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

This was my reply to queentee20,s pic of bry naked w/ the stupid bear mask on his head

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Damn, good morning everyone! While i was asleep and working you really spilled the tea here

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

b&m are moving?!

edit: nevermind. it's just mimi and papa.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

a 4 yr old writing an H isn't all that uncommon. Missy's acting like Ollie is way above his peers for writing an H. The kid wants to learn and is finally being educated, of course he's going to start writing. He would probably be even further ahead if she had been working with him in the beginning.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

So Ollie "never bonded with Zuri", but he's calling her his best friend. Nice lie, Missy
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 13cbcf.png[/img]

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

I bet Missy's dream is to get rid of Finn like she does with all the animals

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I wonder if the teacher had that enthusiasm because thats what caring and nurturing grown ups have for kids who try their best.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Bryan ea-n while everyone unpacks.. Big help
The mini tour makes you think they bought the house .. This loft is for the kids.. So much room for the kids.. They only have 2 grandkids

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

queentee20 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:I bet Missy's dream is to get rid of Finn like she does with all the animals

Why is no one talking about how we haven't seen chickens in weeks!!!!
Last I heard she's hates the fertile eggs.. Probably chucks them over the fence

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:And I'm sorry but this is hilarious. I paused at just about the right time by accident and couldn't help but laugh [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 04796e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Why is she wearing that sweater? Please don't tell me they're saying it's "freezing" out. It's been in the 70's all week. Perfect.
That screenshot is the funniest thing I've seen all week!

God she looks huge here.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Wow. So many Missy gems today. First she had to get up thuper early to get cupcakes that she forgot to get for the class birthday celebration...which she then learned was next week.

She gushed about how amazing Ollie is because he has now drawn two Hs, of his own volition, and the teacher was so impressed that she took a picture to share with Missy. And you know it ended up in the vlog, because *See guys! Ollie's not delayed. He's actually advanced.* Apparently said H drawing is rare for a preschooler (notice he's a preschooler when they want to prove how advanced he is, but a toddler when they want to exploit him for baby views) and it inspired the kid next to him to also draw a thuper rare H. And apparently it was an intentional H, not an "on accident" H.

(Missy totally had her snap rant face on throughout this whole little ordeal. It always starts out with "But I did want to tell you guyth that..." and then she's all fake-casual about whatever point it is that she's trying to prove.)

Then there was this:

"So, it's just...pretty cool. It's really fun to see, like, him going to preschool is actually, like, things are clicking. I don't know, I think he's actually gonna, like, learn things in preschool! Which, I just always thought preschool was like, more fun and kinda get them into the routine of things...I didn't really think of it as like, Oh, he's gonna learn like, things. And he is, and it's really, really cool. And I'm just really proud of him."

This is why they vlog. Can you envision Missy answering questions in a job interview?!

And then she went off to the salon where she "riched up" her hair so it would look "a little more healthier."

Then they announced their thuper thecret project: Mimi and Papa are moving! Can you guys believe it?! Apparently there was no room for the kids at their current house, so they couldn't hang out there. Nevermind that their entire backyard is a playground I mean, they can move if they just want more space or whatever - just don't give stupid reasons that don't even make sense. And guess what?! There's a cupboard under the stairs for Finley Potter. Dream house!

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

onbreak wrote:Bryan ea-n while everyone unpacks.. Big help
The mini tour makes you think they bought the house .. This loft is for the kids.. So much room for the kids.. They only have 2 grandkids

Yeah, I was thinking they definitely funded some of this move, because they were acting like they were the ones moving. Of course it has to be Missy's house Image

Return to “Daily Bumps”