Beauty and the Beastons

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

Karissa7 wrote:This girl is ridiculous. Total sponsor whore and no doubt shady with how quickly her channel grew. I noticed on her instagram she had a big bitch fest over "haters". Get used to it, bitch. Just another lying bleached, spray tanned fake. I won't be watching anymore of her videos, not even to snark.
definitely some shadiness going on when you grow your channel to 30,000 in a matter of a couple of months and yet your content is compete copied nonsense
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I watched a random video that popped up on my suggestions and it was a mom vlogger with a baby girl. I can't remember her channel name. She was very into Instagram and was talking about being an influencer on there, etc. Her youtube channels was a smaller one. She was talking about how she was so stressed because she belonged to too many groups for Instagram and if you were a member of these groups you had to go on each member's Instagram and like the pics etc. It was part of being in the groups and she had too many to do and it was just stressing her out (yes, this was ridiculous!). She ended up quitting all but one of her groups if I am remembering correctly. Anyhow, I'm wondering if there are similar groups like this out there on Youtube where mommy vloggers do the same thing. That would explain all the comments and subs. I'm not saying these aren't genuine subs nor am I saying she might have bought them, but I am just wondering.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

funny you mention this because this girl beastons has an instagram group where you have to do this
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

theg0ssiping1 wrote:funny you mention this because this girl beastons has an instagram group where you have to do this
Did she mention that somewhere? I am betting there is a place where youtubers do the same thing. I could be very wrong.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

the instagram is day_in_the_life_mamas and she is the one who created it but i am unsure if she talked about it on her channel or not. i don't watch all of her videos because she pretty much bores the shit out of me but i did find the instagram the day i followed her because it popped up underneath of her as a recommended once i clicked follow. it's an instagram that her and someone named juliana made according to the about me section of the instagram.

but if you look at her personal instagram and see the pages that she follows it's funny how she follows a lot of pages that are just like this. which tells me she is no different than so many other mommy vloggers where they copy copy copy
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh, I know what you are talking about. I think this is something different. I so wish this gal would show up in my suggestions again, I can't remember her name but she was blonde with a baby girl. She was so stressed over Instagram and all the instagram related stuff she had to do. She was about as deep as a Kardashian!
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

you must find this for me so i can go watch!

did you see tiffany's new video this morning? sponsored by a deodorant that sent her pumpkin spice latte deodorant. so awkward to watch with how she holds her head with her hair all to one side and let's not forget to put the baby behind us to show she's a mom which makes her that more relatable :?

she names the video her current fall favorites but these are all items she unboxes in front of the camera?
Rachandfam09

Unread post by Rachandfam09 »

She is letting all this go to her head. I don’t mind watching a sponsored video every now and then but she literally never post one that’s NOT sponsored. She has never used half this stuff before
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

That wasn't even a favorites video. Shes another Meg! Does her husband work or did he quit to follow her around the house like Justin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i have noticed that someone's always following her with the camera as well and laugh. the editing with her videos are cringeworthy at best how much movement there is with the camera and how there's a 13 second sigh in between each clip from her because she's thinking of what to say next.

they are all following suit when it comes to meg because meg followed suit from someone else and this is why i will never understand how people are able to watch any of these channels. i do so because of the entertainment factor of snarking and i am ashamed to admit that but they are al doing the same videos just different lies when it comes to how much they love the product that sponsored their video.
Rachandfam09

Unread post by Rachandfam09 »

They never mentioned any of these products until the were sponsored by them. The one that was the biggest giveaway was when she did a video on some huge container she takes to work to keep her food hot. If any of you have ever seen the Brady bunch, you know what I mean when I say....

SURE JAN
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rachandfam09 wrote:They never mentioned any of these products until the were sponsored by them. The one that was the biggest giveaway was when she did a video on some huge container she takes to work to keep her food hot. If any of you have ever seen the Brady bunch, you know what I mean when I say....

SURE JAN
HA HA HA HA HA HA
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

She was whining today about getting a new car & wanting to know what cars people had that could seat 3 car seats. Hinting at possible baby #3? How old is #2?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think her oldest is only 2. I could be wrong though. I quit watching her and unsubbed. She's a one trick pony with her cleaning videos IMO. I find it odd that her husband follows her around filming her cleaning for the majority of them that I watched. Most people use tripods, etc.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's crying on IG about having to "rise above" people talking about her & her YouTube.

She also showed a pack of ovulation predictor strips..

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

what is she crying about on instagram? you mean to tell me that all the sappy 'don't listen to the haters' talk she wrote to keep calm and clean a month ago doesn't transpire to her?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Loverach06 wrote:She's crying on IG about having to "rise above" people talking about her & her YouTube.

She also showed a pack of ovulation predictor strips.. Image
i just watched her stories on instagram and i have to say that for someone so 'new' to youtube she is already having fits about things that people are apparently saying to and about her which is never a good sign. i am sure she will keep pushing forward though because that almighty dollar. no youtuber can stare me in the eye and tell me that they are on youtube for fun when they are bringing in some extra cash and getting the publicity that some of them are. this chick has 40,000 subscribers in what six months? she piggy baked off of other people's ideas and then whines that people have something to say about it lol sorry but she gets no clicks from me with her videos lately her videos are boring af.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wouldn't post something like this if I wasn't trying to hint at trying to conceive. Added with her talk of needing 3 car seats.. Image. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 396843.jpg[/img]

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Are you kidding me? Cannon sent her this? I need to get on the whiney YouTube housewife train for real.. it's unbelievable what companies send these people. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 3f743c.jpg[/img]

DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

If you want to see the most forced, awkward meetup ever, check out “Bad Moms Xmas.” This is what happens when chicks with no personality get together. A giant boring void.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”