• Advertisement

Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:17 am

Splits, Tits and Payless Trips.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby DoodleBop » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:42 am

Sparklingdee wrote:
Natxo wrote:How do you not get tired sick of eating tacos all the time? Going out to eat? Tacos. Making food at home? Tacos. What the hell is with the tacos! Living in England you barely come across them here

Took the words outta my mouth, I was about to say I don't know if its bc Im from England but we just don't do tacos over here lmao, certainly not 4 nights a week like in the Skube household.

Don't they have pasta, stir fry, curry, jacket potatoes, an American variation of the great roast dinner (hint for jess: a meal with lots of VEGETABLES!!!!)

While we don't eat curry roast beef or a roast chicken is the best way to trick my kid into eating veggies because they all take on the flavors of the meat....to the point I get asked for chicken carrots. :P
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby dazzled » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:18 am

It's cute that Chris's pudgy, doughy, all-I-wear-is-black-shirts-and-sunglasses-on-the-back-of-my-head ass thinks he can judge anyone for their looks.
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer

Postby emloha_91 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:46 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Splits, Tits and Payless Trips.

Jesssfam: doing the splits, flashing your tits and hopping dicks.

#noregrets #sorrynotsorry
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
emloha_91
Gossiper

Postby pinkdiamond_3 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:54 am

Jess is so fucking unrelatable lately. When I first started watching (pregnant with Landen era) I was like cool, a young mom, doing mom life while dad went to work, cooking different dinners, fun activities. Now her channel is strictly.. what? 2 parents sitting at home, not working. Not cleaning much. NEVER showing different meals she cooks. Deciding she wants a camera for a few days so dropping $700 on it, no problem. Target trips, "oops we spent $300 here again, hehe". We literally watch her run errands and spend money during every video. Dear Jess, if you want to keep your semi big following, at least try to be a normal 25 year old mother. People are getting sick of you. And face it, you need us ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pinkdiamond_3
Talker

Postby twomommies » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:58 am

Rosiex3 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
smom12 wrote:Honest question.... what is with Jessica and her obsession with doing splits? Honestly.

She's advertising for the next baby daddy.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

GODDAMN

Her profile picture on Tinder was probably her doing the splits and Chris knew she'd be an easy lay.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:00 am

Natxo wrote:How do you not get tired sick of eating tacos all the time? Going out to eat? Tacos. Making food at home? Tacos. What the hell is with the tacos! Living in England you barely come across them here
I eat them at home or Taco Bell once every other month and it takes 1 night to get sick of them.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:04 am

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Jess is so fucking unrelatable lately. When I first started watching (pregnant with Landen era) I was like cool, a young mom, doing mom life while dad went to work, cooking different dinners, fun activities. Now her channel is strictly.. what? 2 parents sitting at home, not working. Not cleaning much. NEVER showing different meals she cooks. Deciding she wants a camera for a few days so dropping $700 on it, no problem. Target trips, "oops we spent $300 here again, hehe". We literally watch her run errands and spend money during every video. Dear Jess, if you want to keep your semi big following, at least try to be a normal 25 year old mother. People are getting sick of you. And face it, you need us ;)

Exactly. I have to plan out trips for groceries and trips to Target because I can't easily drop $300, I buy food and my boyfriend covers rent. Split down the middle essentially. I can't relate to spending $300 at Target because that's my food budget.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:07 am

She's such a bitch when it comes to Kyson. Why is it "weird" that Kyson and Landon are like best friends?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby funkycat123 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:14 am

Blackswan wrote:She's such a bitch when it comes to Kyson. Why is it "weird" that Kyson and Landon are like best friends?
I guess because he looks like his butthole dad she expects him to be a butthole... You know if he didn't look like Drake she would talk about him and treat him completely different than how she does now.
funkycat123
Informer

Postby Blackswan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:15 am

funkycat123 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:She's such a bitch when it comes to Kyson. Why is it "weird" that Kyson and Landon are like best friends?
I guess because he looks like his butthole dad she expects him to be a butthole... You know if he didn't look like Drake she would talk about him and treat him completely different than how she does now.
She's such a c*nt and needs to get over Drake already.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Lyanna » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:19 am

Because Kyson is Drake for Jess, whereas Landen was raised by Chris so he's a mini chris for her. She doesn't see them as brothers like they see each other. She just see them as a carbon copy of the man who was with her when they were infants.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby hey girl hey007 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:31 am

Seriously though, Chris has no room to speak looking like one of these scary rabbit things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:10 am

She treats her kids like shit for looking like Drake yet she picked him more than once. She took him back after he cheated more than once. She chose to marry him more than once too didn't she...yet she takes it out on her kids.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby sparklylover » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:12 am

georgiapeach19 wrote:I'm sorry but Chris' comment about you shouldn't wear a crop top if you have a muffin top is rude af and uncalled for. As a big girl with a muffin top I wear a crop top and don't give a fuck because I'm still going to wear it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I see what your saying but I mean if you don’t give a fuck why does comment even bother you?

sparklylover
Amateur

Postby jcait00 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:15 am

In Jess's own delusional mind, Landen is Chris's kid, so it's super wwwwweeeirddd!! that he'd get along with Drake Junior even though... wait... they're brothers! Jess is a fucking moron. She likes viewing her family through some delusional ass glasses.

Lilia = The Princess Of The Skube Household because Jess still gets wet for Gabe
Kyson = WHO???, aka 'He looks like my asshole ex-husband (twice!) so I call him the chubby, less focused, tougher twin'
Kaden = He looks like my mom and I, I like him but I'll completely ignore his autism!
Landon = Mine and Chris's angel, because I worked hard after my baby was born and found him a new daddy super quickly!
Addelyn = MY GIANT TWENTY-THREE LB. PRINCESSS!!! because I pretend to be into her daddy for the cameras
Last edited by jcait00 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
jcait00
Talker

Postby georgiapeach19 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:16 am

sparklylover wrote:
georgiapeach19 wrote:I'm sorry but Chris' comment about you shouldn't wear a crop top if you have a muffin top is rude af and uncalled for. As a big girl with a muffin top I wear a crop top and don't give a fuck because I'm still going to wear it.

I see what your saying but I mean if you don’t give a fuck why does comment even bother you?

Because he's talking about a 10 month old. When I say I don't give a fuck I mean like I don't care if it was said to me. It was body shaming and that's not ok at all.

georgiapeach19
Amateur

Postby Lyanna » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:18 am

DoodleBop wrote:She treats her kids like shit for looking like Drake yet she picked him more than once. She took him back after he cheated more than once. She chose to marry him more than once too didn't she...yet she takes it out on her kids.

You're right. She blames her innocent kids for the stupid choices SHE made.

If anything the kids should be the ones to take it out on her because they're the ones suffering without being responsible for any of this. Maybe this will happen in the future when the kids are old enough to understand all her shit
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby Bsveach15 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:26 am

Sparklingdee wrote:

Took the words outta my mouth, I was about to say I don't know if its bc Im from England but we just don't do tacos over here lmao, certainly not 4 nights a week like in the Skube household.

Don't they have pasta, stir fry, curry, jacket potatoes, an American variation of the great roast dinner (hint for jess: a meal with lots of VEGETABLES!!!!)

Thanks A LOT! Currently pregnant and now craving stir fry and roast!

Bsveach15
Informer

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:42 am

hey girl hey007 wrote:Seriously though, Chris has no room to speak looking like one of these scary rabbit things.

Hahah this is all I'm gonna see now when I see him in videos
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:00 am

jcait00 wrote:In Jess's own delusional mind, Landen is Chris's kid, so it's super wwwwweeeirddd!! that he'd get along with Drake Junior even though... wait... they're brothers! Jess is a fucking moron. She likes viewing her family through some delusional ass glasses.

Lilia = The Princess Of The Skube Household because Jess still gets wet for Gabe
Kyson = WHO???, aka 'He looks like my asshole ex-husband (twice!) so I call him the chubby, less focused, tougher twin'
Kaden = He looks like my mom and I, I like him but I'll completely ignore his autism!
Landon = Mine and Chris's angel, because I worked hard after my baby was born and found him a new daddy super quickly!
Addelyn = MY GIANT TWENTY-THREE LB. PRINCESSS!!! because I pretend to be into her daddy for the cameras
Kaden has Autism? I was thinking Asbergers? He's got to be a behavior issue in school if he fights with Landen at home...but Jess started that when he met Landen

twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby waitwhat » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:19 am

twomommies wrote:Addelyn = MY GIANT TWENTY-THREE LB. PRINCESSS!!! because I pretend to be into her daddy for the cameras
Kaden has Autism? I was thinking Asbergers? He's got to be a behavior issue in school if he fights with Landen at home...but Jess started that when he met Landen

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk[/quote]

Kaden has YTMammaDrama autism :roll: . Jess mentioned getting him maybe tested for autism at some point but she didn't seem to think it was an actual possibility , she seemed to just want to be on the safe side.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer

Postby DoodleBop » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:28 am

If I was going to diagnose Kaden or any of those kids with anything it would be lack of bedtime, quality sleep. Lack of good food, diet of take out and nesquik. No routine. :?

Imagine how those kids would change if they had a routine with meal times and a proper bedtime, healthy food, slept enough and got quality attention and time from their parents.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:30 am

She's such a try hard with her editing now
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Lyanna » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:33 am

And watching his baby sister almost dying in the middle of the night while his mom was running around crying hysterically and his dad of two minutes was trying to perform cpr on her little body.
Lyanna
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam