DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

lmmomSD wrote:Ummm, wait-- the reason they "needed" another place was because "there's no room for the kids"? Cassie is at college. Jimmy must be at least considering moving out. That's two bedrooms empty. They have plenty of room. And don't people usually _downsize_ as they get older?
These people are spending money like it grows on trees.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Seeing that Jimmy took a room with the bathroom attached I figure he'll be around for awhile.

They did gain 1,000 square feet with this house though which is probably what they were going for too.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

Acbsktbll wrote:
lucycat732 wrote:
Which town did Mimi and Papa live in before? I guess I always thought that everyone lived in the Murrieta/Temecula area, and nothing is really 45 minutes apart if you live in one of those 2 towns. Except maybe if you live way deep in wine country, or way up in La Cresta.
Menifee

Ahh okay! That makes sense. Thanks.
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Wow, Ollie's 4th birthday video popped up after I watched Gaines' today.. what a difference! Gaines didn't get a ton of presents or anything crazy, C&K gave her some gifts and then they went out (just Gaines, Cullen, and Katie) and got ice cream and went to the play place. Ollie looked so overwhelmed and unimpressed in both his birthday party vlog and his actual birthday vlog. He would be doing so much better if Missy and Bryan just spent actual quality time with him instead of sticking him in front of a movie when they're not sticking a camera in his face.

Also, for the person that said something about Ollie eating 'like and animal,' I've noticed him doing that several times! Including when he ate his cake in the birthday vlog.. I wish M&B would correct it, but they probably think it's cute.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I feel like Ollie looked happier in his preschool picture today. He's probably sick of Bryan and Missy's orders for the camera. It's funny how their 'top secret' plan wasn't so top secret for us.
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

16 seconds into the video and i'm peeved. their estate is gorgeous, the way they did it is amazing, i mean they have furniture from restoration hardware so i'm jealous as hell and they're MOVING? are they downsizing so they can start saving money???? like they JUST renovated like EVERYTHING and made the pool ugly so idk. there is only so much room a family of 4 (prob 5 in a year) can have.

hopefully it's in the same area, i mean the kids just started school that's so sad
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

priestess wrote:16 seconds into the video and i'm peeved. their estate is gorgeous, the way they did it is amazing, i mean they have furniture from restoration hardware so i'm jealous as hell and they're MOVING? are they downsizing so they can start saving money???? like they JUST renovated like EVERYTHING and made the pool ugly so idk. there is only so much room a family of 4 (prob 5 in a year) can have.

hopefully it's in the same area, i mean the kids just started school that's so sad
Clickbait

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

onbreak wrote:
priestess wrote:16 seconds into the video and i'm peeved. their estate is gorgeous, the way they did it is amazing, i mean they have furniture from restoration hardware so i'm jealous as hell and they're MOVING? are they downsizing so they can start saving money???? like they JUST renovated like EVERYTHING and made the pool ugly so idk. there is only so much room a family of 4 (prob 5 in a year) can have.

Clickbait

ok good thank u bc i was seriously side eyeing them
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

heymallie wrote:
jasmine8p wrote:
lucycat732 wrote:Did anyone see the recent picture Bryan posted of the pink color bomb? I was so confused for a second--I thought it was a gender reveal! Maybe just Missy's wishful thinking? Image
Screenshot it before they delete it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 916b6c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw that earlier...i thought he was wearing a man romper, like missy dresses the kids in Image

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:Upon further googling.... Mimi & Papa only live 7 MINUTES away! SEVEN! Pathetic!

Interesting... in my Hispanic culture we tend to stick by our parents and such, it's not uncommon or "pathetic" to us. And we all know Missy needs her parents. She can't be away from them ever
It's pathetic because they can't do anything themselves. Mimi and Papa toilet trained Ollie. When Ollie was afraid of the moose on his wall, he had to deal with it until Papa could get there and take it down. They call him for _everything_
It's definitely not pathetic to be close to your parents and love them. It's pathetic to be an adult with children of your own and be unable to function without your parents.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lucycat732 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:
onbreak wrote:Looks like she's wearing socks while standing in the dirt
Weren't they 45 mins away before.. 7 min away papa will be there for every lightbulb change
Wonder when they'll start school drop off and pick ups

Yup. It was a good 45 min to an hour before. So I get it somewhat but they could've just moved onto the property at that point. Maps said 3.7 miles away!

Which town did Mimi and Papa live in before? I guess I always thought that everyone lived in the Murrieta/Temecula area, and nothing is really 45 minutes apart if you live in one of those 2 towns. Except maybe if you live way deep in wine country, or way up in La Cresta.
And Bryan and Missy do live way up in La Cresta.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

It's funny to me that mimi and papa managed to move and start unpacking while missy spent the day playing. If it were the other way around missy and Bryan would have sat around waiting to start moving and unpacking until Mimi and papa got there to direct.
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

lmmomSD wrote:And Bryan and Missy do live way up in La Cresta.

Oh, I did not know that! I always assumed they lived out in wine country/Winchester area.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:Bryan already has the iPhone 8... wtf I thought the norm was to wait until you've had the phone for 2 years? Like my family we don't get new phones until the end of the 2 yr contract or whatever... is it normal to not wait?
He always gets the newest as soon as its out

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:Bryan already has the iPhone 8... wtf I thought the norm was to wait until you've had the phone for 2 years? Like my family we don't get new phones until the end of the 2 yr contract or whatever... is it normal to not wait?
For Bryan it is. He always gets the new iPhone.
Not normal for most people though.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acbsktbll wrote:
He always gets the newest as soon as its out

I think we posted at exactly the same time! ImageImage

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:It's funny to me that mimi and papa managed to move and start unpacking while missy spent the day playing. If it were the other way around missy and Bryan would have sat around waiting to start moving and unpacking until Mimi and papa got there to direct.
Kelsey should have babysat the boys.. What degenerates! Help ypur parents.. Theres gonna be daily bumps when they pay off that house and get tired of your lazy asses and you two are on your own... Corbin aint a lifeline I'd count on

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

They probably paid the moving company that they use to help mimi and papa move. I seriously doubt that they did it themselves. Mimi has back issues anyway right?
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

marshmallowfluf wrote:They probably paid the moving company that they use to help mimi and papa move. I seriously doubt that they did it themselves. Mimi has back issues anyway right?
Exactly. Everything was stacked too perfect. Plus they closed the day before so it wasnt really moving day.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Did Little Bite muffins sponsor them at some point? Bloody hell that is the only meal Ollie seems to be having lately!! Missy should learn how to get organized - those Mommy Calendar's are life savers....well for the real mom's anyway hahaha Kelsey getting spoiled - free hair cuts, free hot tub time....she's probably like "why the F didn't we move here sooner?" hahaha Pause at 9:22 - BryLard plowing down on food and feeding his giant belly while everyone else is unpacking boxes and actually helping out. Missy is flipping her hair and vlogging...claiming to help as well....why do these losers think they do "so much" when they don't do anything at all?? Zuri seemed fine to me....ofcourse Missy just has to make excuses hahaha also is her shirt missing buttons??
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

I still think the picture of them wearing white with the smoke bombs is for a calendar

I’m surprise Brybry didn’t get the iPhone x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”