E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

I guess I'm glad they're taking a break.. but seriously, even announcing that they're taking a break has to be turned into a dramatic production. Why?? It's really not that big of a deal.

It also seems kind of strange that they vlogged all about the miscarriage and the d&c, etc., and NOW they're taking a break? I don't get these people.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

PumpkinHead wrote:I guess I'm glad they're taking a break.. but seriously, even announcing that they're taking a break has to be turned into a dramatic production. Why?? It's really not that big of a deal.

It also seems kind of strange that they vlogged all about the miscarriage and the d&c, etc., and NOW they're taking a break? I don't get these people.
They have to take a break because it would be too hard to upload a vlog while on the ocean with intermittent or slower service. They just needed to make it sound more dramatic. It was happening miscarriage or not.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

HelloSweetie wrote:
PumpkinHead wrote:I guess I'm glad they're taking a break.. but seriously, even announcing that they're taking a break has to be turned into a dramatic production. Why?? It's really not that big of a deal.

They have to take a break because it would be too hard to upload a vlog while on the ocean with intermittent or slower service. They just needed to make it sound more dramatic. It was happening miscarriage or not.
EXACTLY. Like you said before, the m/c caused them to not be able to film ahead like they had planned, so they were obviously planning to take a break anyway, but have videos queued up to post. I would have much more respect for this break if they had decided to take a break after the m/c post, but instead we got dramatic set up shots of them on the bathroom floor and um, gross.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Pency wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

EXACTLY. Like you said before, the m/c caused them to not be able to film ahead like they had planned, so they were obviously planning to take a break anyway, but have videos queued up to post. I would have much more respect for this break if they had decided to take a break after the m/c post, but instead we got dramatic set up shots of them on the bathroom floor and um, gross.
There is no reliable service if any on a cruise ship. Bonnie couldnt vlog when she was away. They tried to make it sound like they were choosing not to vlog. They had it planned they were going to do vlogs ahead. There is no much to visit down there wonder what Islands they are going to. Dont lie to your fans you are not taking a break your going a vacation
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Thinking about it, they made it sound like they had just decided to give up the daily vlogging streak, but that decision would have been made we the deal was made months ago. Releasing a video every day isn't the same as vlogging daily IMO.
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

canmom2 wrote:
Pency wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: They have to take a break because it would be too hard to upload a vlog while on the ocean with intermittent or slower service. They just needed to make it sound more dramatic. It was happening miscarriage or not.
There is no reliable service if any on a cruise ship. Bonnie couldnt vlog when she was away. They tried to make it sound like they were choosing not to vlog. They had it planned they were going to do vlogs ahead. There is no much to visit down there wonder what Islands they are going to. Dont lie to your fans you are not taking a break your going a vacation
Ah, okay. I'll admit I only skimmed through the vlog earlier since I didn't have time to watch the whole thing. But the fact that they're being so dramatic is almost worse now, considering they would have done this anyway. Uploading a video every day and daily vlogging are not the same thing.. Their streak would have ended no matter what.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Well, I'm glad they're taking a break. They do need it, but this is definitely a forced break and not because they've realized they need one.

They knew a long time ago they would have to prerecord videos for the cruise, the cruise wasn't spur of the moment. Why did they wait until a week before they left to start filming and editing those videos? They should have been recorded and mostly edited before the miscarriage even happened.

The video was just another dramatic milking of the miscarriage.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Well, I'm glad they're taking a break. They do need it, but this is definitely a forced break and not because they've realized they need one.

They knew a long time ago they would have to prerecord videos for the cruise, the cruise wasn't spur of the moment. Why did they wait until a week before they left to start filming and editing those videos? They should have been recorded and mostly edited before the miscarriage even happened.

The video was just another dramatic milking of the miscarriage.
I wonder if they were preggo related videos

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Jackson wasnt too impressed with his fidget spinner soap. He already is smarter than Ellie is. I think the boys knew about the cruise they didnt go into much detail to excite them.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Taking a break??? LOL!! More like taking a $15,000+ VACATION where there's shitty internet access. I'm sure Disney is giving it to them for free, but it's still a vacation.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

So Bonnie said in her video today that they were going on a trip and wouldn't be able to film. I bet they are all going together and it's a sponsorship. April and Justin (April Athena) did this at some point. When they were done with the cruise they made one long video advertisement about the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I wonder if any of these bloggers are like damn i just wanna enjoy my day without holding up a camera. Life with a camera to me seems like not living in the moment but living for the future moments idk

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

HelloSweetie wrote:Thinking about it, they made it sound like they had just decided to give up the daily vlogging streak, but that decision would have been made we the deal was made months ago. Releasing a video every day isn't the same as vlogging daily IMO.
Exactly! Also don't know if it's been mentioned already, but they have always split a whole days vlog up into a couple days of vlogs and just switched their clothes. Ruby uses that trick all the time. They definitely haven't daily vlogged for 1110 days straight. I swear they think we're all dumb.

boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

Even if its just because of the cruise, I think it's really great they're taking a break. Jared and Bryan seem to have waaay to much pride in the fact that they haven't missed a single day on their daily vlogging streak. I hope that with this break they can realise that it's really not a big deal and that vlogging everyday shouldn't affect their sense of self worth.
It's totally fine to miss some days, the world is not gonna burst into flames. Bonnie does it. Samika does it. Not a big deal, sometimes your family needs it. Really hope they can see that.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:Even if its just because of the cruise, I think it's really great they're taking a break. Jared and Bryan seem to have waaay to much pride in the fact that they haven't missed a single day on their daily vlogging streak. I hope that with this break they can realise that it's really not a big deal and that vlogging everyday shouldn't affect their sense of self worth.
It's totally fine to miss some days, the world is not gonna burst into flames. Bonnie does it. Samika does it. Not a big deal, sometime your family needs it. Really hope they can see that.
Except the difference is on our end not theirs. They are likely still filming everyday, just not uploading.

I doubt this makes them more likely to take a break later on. Jared knows he can just upload a 4 minute "we'll see you tomorrow" and still get a day's pay.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

HelloSweetie wrote:
boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:Even if its just because of the cruise, I think it's really great they're taking a break. Jared and Bryan seem to have waaay to much pride in the fact that they haven't missed a single day on their daily vlogging streak. I hope that with this break they can realise that it's really not a big deal and that vlogging everyday shouldn't affect their sense of self worth.
It's totally fine to miss some days, the world is not gonna burst into flames. Bonnie does it. Samika does it. Not a big deal, sometime your family needs it. Really hope they can see that.
Except the difference is on our end not theirs. They are likely still filming everyday, just not uploading.

I doubt this makes them more likely to take a break later on. Jared knows he can just upload a 4 minute "we'll see you tomorrow" and still get a day's pay.
It still makes a difference to not upload. Bonnie and Samika also film and upload later to catch people up. I just think it's good for them to know that that's ok. That there is no pressure to upload every single day and that it doesn't make them a failure. In fact, I think they're way more likely to take breaks because everyone will watch the "return" vlogs to know what they're up to. Which will probably add up more views than their extremely boring daily videos.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

Addicted2vlogs wrote: Exactly! Also don't know if it's been mentioned already, but they have always split a whole days vlog up into a couple days of vlogs and just switched their clothes. Ruby uses that trick all the time. They definitely haven't daily vlogged for 1110 days straight. I swear they think we're all dumb.

How could you catch that? What gives it up?
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

YTIUH wrote:
Addicted2vlogs wrote: Exactly! Also don't know if it's been mentioned already, but they have always split a whole days vlog up into a couple days of vlogs and just switched their clothes. Ruby uses that trick all the time. They definitely haven't daily vlogged for 1110 days straight. I swear they think we're all dumb.

How could you catch that? What gives it up?
Most family vloggers (and YTers in general) do it. It's an easy trick.
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

Next time I take a vacation from work, I am going to call a meeting and sit down all of my colleagues and tell them very seriously that I am going to take a break from work for a little bit. I'll reassure them that I'll be back in no time and I just need this for my own mental health. I will also play dramatic music in the background.

I'll never understand YouTube life.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Arrrrgh. This whole "we're taking a break" thing is aggravating me. All the minions are cooing over them, "Oh, you should take a break, take care of yourselves" yadayayada. Like they haven't been _planning_ this. If she hadn't had the miscarriage, it would be "We want to have special time with the boys before the new baby comes". They are still milking the miscarriage. I really did feel bad for them. It's a terrible thing. But the way they are drawing out the drama and milking it for views is sickening. It makes it really hard to continue feeling bad for them. They were going to take the cruise anyway. They have had a huge spike in views and subscribers. And Ellie's videos were getting less than 10,000 views. They're getting a lot more than that now! If you look at Social Blade, their channel had been going down on both views and subscribers. Now their subscriber rate is up 461%! You can see on the graph how they had been going down. I just see Jared rubbing his hands together in glee like some Uriah Heep or another Dickensian character. Its just wrong. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 7f662e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 7cfeaf.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”