Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I almost wonder if she's super happy Harlow doesn't appear to have anything medically wrong with her after Nolan and that's why she's the favorite.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I don’t think it’s that, I think it’s just because she’s the baby. Aria was the favourite when she was a baby and then Nolan came along and he was the clear favourite until Harlow was born and then Nolan got cast aside just like aria did. If Brit and ean have another baby Harlow will be replaced as #1 just like aria and Nolan were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ya, remember how clingy she was with Nolan?? Then he literally was ripped away like a bandaid and thrown aside. It is actually heartbreaking to think he had no preparation, had never ever been away from Britney and now he has zero time with her ever.
calimama20
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by calimama20 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Ya, remember how clingy she was with Nolan?? Then he literally was ripped away like a bandaid and thrown aside. It is actually heartbreaking to think he had no preparation, had never ever been away from Britney and now he has zero time with her ever.
Exactly. She was supposed to be spending one on one time with aria and Nolan. But back when she was still breastfeeding she took Aria out for her time to that paint place. Says Nolan was next aaaaaaaand he still hasn’t had his alone time. ImageImage

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So what happens when Harlow gets bigger...push for another baby or a weird pet?
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

DoodleBop wrote:So what happens when Harlow gets bigger...push for another baby or a weird pet?
I think she'll go back to Nolan. By then he may be showing symptoms, so he'll be the one that needs more of her attention. And she'll get him a service dog that she'll fuss over.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

didnt just last week someone say that she needs to add the dates to her vlogs since she just throws random clips in from here, there and everywhere?? next video... dates. Hi Brittany!
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Wait, who is Aria?
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:didnt just last week someone say that she needs to add the dates to her vlogs since she just throws random clips in from here, there and everywhere?? next video... dates. Hi Brittany!
Ha! That was me. I'm sure it's just a, um, coincidence.
fromemmy

Unread post by fromemmy »

exracer wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:didnt just last week someone say that she needs to add the dates to her vlogs since she just throws random clips in from here, there and everywhere?? next video... dates. Hi Brittany!
Ha! That was me. I'm sure it's just a, um, coincidence.
Vanessa did that too. I think her new video went up last night. Hm.

exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

I mean, it's not a new idea in the vlogging world or anything. But still funny.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

misskaila93 wrote:
Betchplz wrote:Is Harlow her favorite child?
Seems like it. I don't think I've ever seen her be that affectionate towards anything besides Creamer with a dash a coffee.
I always thought Nolan would be her favourite for life (I don't think Aria was her mom's favourite even when she was an only child lol) but apparently she just favours whoever is the baby at that point. Maybe she finds it easier to connect with them when they're little idk. I can see Nolan becoming her number 1 again when Harlowe gets a little older and his condition starts to decline. I feel so bad for Aria, she's so bright and sweet but the only way she seems to get her mom's approval is if she fusses over her younger siblings.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

smom12 wrote:
Kaaattt93 wrote:
smom12 wrote: Who was the one who said Britney saying her life was so stressful would deter kids from wanting to have a baby?

How is that working out for you? Hate to say I told you so but... I told you so.

Sorry I don't really understand? Are you saying I said that? Might be a bit of pregnancy brain but I just don't understand if you're directing this at me or not

No lol not at you.

All good Image sorry

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

omg. she's so boring nobody will even discuss her over the weekend

anyway, I wanted to say this before it happens. she's hinted in videos before that she doesn't have a mixer (btw I forgot what she was even making until I saw the loaf pan) and she uses """outdated""" measuring cups, I'm sure this is her saying "send me new stuff so I can bake more" (especially since it's fall and the holidays are coming so she'll be baking more) and she's going to drop $600 on a Kitchen Aid Mixer (WHITE of course) before Christmas.
either that or she'll get one free from Kitchen Aid, but I doubt that.

stay tuned for another impulse buy to stay on display on her kitchen countertop

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

webby wrote:omg. she's so boring nobody will even discuss her over the weekend

anyway, I wanted to say this before it happens. she's hinted in videos before that she doesn't have a mixer (btw I forgot what she was even making until I saw the loaf pan) and she uses """outdated""" measuring cups, I'm sure this is her saying "send me new stuff so I can bake more" (especially since it's fall and the holidays are coming so she'll be baking more) and she's going to drop $600 on a Kitchen Aid Mixer (WHITE of course) before Christmas.
either that or she'll get one free from Kitchen Aid, but I doubt that.

stay tuned for another impulse buy to stay on display on her kitchen countertop

How are measuring cups outdated? Do we change how much a half cup is every few years?? (Sarcasm)

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Ilovecats wrote: How are measuring cups outdated? Do we change how much a half cup is every few years?? (Sarcasm)

maybe Vanessa will get her some white Rae Dunn measuring cups!

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is she sponsored by that Almond Milk....seems off since they aren't vegan she makes a big deal about using it.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop wrote:Is she sponsored by that Almond Milk....seems off since they aren't vegan she makes a big deal about using it.
Because she thinks it is "hip" and cool to use almond milk. I guarantee you if you asked why she was drinking it vs. other milks she would not have an answer.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

calimama20 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Ya, remember how clingy she was with Nolan?? Then he literally was ripped away like a bandaid and thrown aside. It is actually heartbreaking to think he had no preparation, had never ever been away from Britney and now he has zero time with her ever.
Exactly. She was supposed to be spending one on one time with aria and Nolan. But back when she was still breastfeeding she took Aria out for her time to that paint place. Says Nolan was next aaaaaaaand he still hasn’t had his alone time. ImageImage

Ok I have to just say just because she didn’t record it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. She even hangs out with leanne without filming it or talking about it. She had mentioned in one of the vlogs they had hung out but didn’t record or anything. (Not the time that they did vlog, it was a couple of weeks after that)

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

DoodleBop wrote:Is she sponsored by that Almond Milk....seems off since they aren't vegan she makes a big deal about using it.
I know she's been drinking almond milk for a while. She gave Aria almond milk instead of dairy milk when she was little

Return to “Britneyandbaby”