ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by ckks »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... b91212.png[/img]

some people worship her so much that they believe someone hacked her to post this. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

jacksonsteeth wrote:
Ehhhhhh wat?? What is she even saying why is she so dumb

Wait, i think she is trying to say that her body (however it turned out) isn't ruined because like carrying a child is beautiful and was should embrace stretch marks/scars etc. Not talking about weight/ bouncing back at all. Like carrying a child is worth it whatever happens to your body so your body can never be considered ruined because of it. Like its coming out all wrong and this is Ellie Mecham levels of needing translation but after her other tweets i think this is what she was getting at lol.
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
jacksonsteeth wrote:

Wait, i think she is trying to say that her body (however it turned out) isn't ruined because like carrying a child is beautiful and was should embrace stretch marks/scars etc. Not talking about weight/ bouncing back at all. Like carrying a child is worth it whatever happens to your body so your body can never be considered ruined because of it. Like its coming out all wrong and this is Ellie Mecham levels of needing translation but after her other tweets i think this is what she was getting at lol.
Oh ignore me, i didn't read the first tweet she was replying to about tammy henbrow (just googled her).. that makes it seem more like its about body "goals"
Last edited by Dusty_Sidebar on Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
jacksonsteeth wrote:

That's what I thought she meant but I don't get the whole "you ruined your own body" part. Like whether I love or hate my stretch marks or my weight gain, it happened because I carried a baby, so the baby "ruined" my body.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
jacksonsteeth wrote:

I think that's what she's trying to say now but that's her back pedaling. her original tweet was implying that if you just work out, babies don't ruin your body.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

She is getting dragged to hell on twitter and rightly so! That is shockingly rude to say things like that. And then to basically tell all her followers to fuck off if they don't agree with her. Omg keep going keren you're committing career suicide

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Lets be honest, we all know what the original tweet meant and now that she is getting dragged to Hell on twitter for it she is back pedaling to make herself look better. & if you disagree she is basically just blocking ppl.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

SHE BLOCKED ME LMAO

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Keren, sweetie pie, if you can't take the heat don't open your fucking mouth baby girl!

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

can't wait to see this rant in tomorrow's vlog.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can't believe Khoa is very happy with her right now! He seems to genuinely care about people and is very respectful. I bet they have a fight now. Wonder what she will smash this time?

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just want to say thanks keren this has been a fabulous afternoon spent arguing with your little bratty followers on twitter.

doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

Does Jackson call Keren mom yet or does he only know what to call Taylor? I haven't been wwayching the vlogs for super long so maybe I missed it but I've only ever heard him say tay-tay. I feel like if I was his parent I would be disappointed if he couldn't address me but could address my friend.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

doveminibites wrote:Does Jackson call Keren mom yet or does he only know what to call Taylor? I haven't been wwayching the vlogs for super long so maybe I missed it but I've only ever heard him say tay-tay. I feel like if I was his parent I would be disappointed if he couldn't address me but could address my friend.
I believe I heard Him call her mama and khoa papa

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think he can say mama but he doesn't directly address them or call them yet because his speech delay has affected his cognition somewhat.

doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

Ok thanks guys! It's really sad because Jackson really does seem like a smart kid but they just don't seem to do often activites with him to build up his skills. I live in Orlando and the library system here has free activites they could take him to so he has social skills and learn from other kids there but it just seems like they just let him watch Moana all day. I know he knows some of the alphabet but still. When he goes to school I think its going to be really hard on him.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

teddyandmommy wrote:
GureenBooberries wrote:
workinprogress wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 4a4b55.jpg[/img]
Just commented this on today's vlog...I'll update if I get any responses lol

Was this deleted?! Totally don't see it anymore under the vlog....! Looks like maybe they did read + delete it.... Image

I think she has some words blacklisted like binky and teeth, so the comment wouldn't have shown up at all.
Say it in a different language Image

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

ckks wrote:can't wait to see this rant in tomorrow's vlog.

I just spat out my dinner, this is too accurate :lol:
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

I got blocked ImageImage [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 09e0cd.jpg[/img]

My tweets were on the original tweet she made. ArielElise if anyone is interested Image

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

She is 1000000% back pedaling her tweet with the follow up tweets. She knows her initial comment was rude and body shaming and got called out. I can’t stand her.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”