snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Grabner Quad Squad: Open It! Open It! Open It! | Par

Unread post by snarksite »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 1a09bc.png[/img]

To me, there is a difference between opposing political views and blatant racism.

I enjoy this board and will try to refrain from mentioning politics, again.
Would still like the $50.00, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 1a09bc.png[/img]

To me, there is a difference between opposing political views and blatant racism.

I enjoy this board and will refrain from mentioning politics, again.

Would still like the $50.00, though. Image

Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

I cannot believe the amount of food these people eat. Going out to eat should be a treat , and a soda or fried ice cream dessert should be something allowed once in s while as a special treat not a daily occurrence. She seems obsessed with appearances, how will she feel when (not if) her daughters get fat? Vlogs of fat kids stuffing their faces will not be entertaining, in fact it will be fuel for CPS to hopefully do something. Ashley better watch out for herself as well, all that eating out and sugary drinks she herself drinks will catch up fast! She won't be able to wear her bikini at the pool anymore.

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

I voted for Donald Trump. I support him. I am not stupid, insensitive, racist, homophobic, etc., etc. I am also tired of not speaking up when my vote is ridiculed and my character called into question because of that vote. If that is a problem here, I expect a mod will delete my account. For those who think less of me, can't stand the thought of being on the same board with the likes of me, at least I'm out in the open, now, and can be avoided.
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

Please let's not discuss politics here; it will tear us apart.....as it is doing to most of the US.......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Krisi37 wrote:Haha so true, Chester The Molester writes a self help book showing people how to live a "So Fun Life". He teaches us average folks how to drive thru Daylight Donuts, Rip People Off, terrorize malls, and exploit your children all for low price of $49.99.
7 easy payments of $49.99
Krisi37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Krisi37 »

amyisnewhere wrote:
Krisi37 wrote:Haha so true, Chester The Molester writes a self help book showing people how to live a "So Fun Life". He teaches us average folks how to drive thru Daylight Donuts, Rip People Off, terrorize malls, and exploit your children all for low price of $49.99.
7 easy payments of $49.99
If we are lucky we can get a 10% discount code for his self help book from Minky Couture
Frankenfish7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Frankenfish7 »

Worth watching to vlog just for the hilarious comment at the end.

"They need a nap because they aren't used to the go go go lifestyle we have".

How incredibly deluded can two people be?
reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

Night lady wrote:
tusky wrote:my god esme was literally asking to go to the bathroom and ashley still squeals like a fucking pig over the top of her
I thought that's what I heard esme say! Ashley is seriously delusional. Take your daughter to the bathroom for God sake

I also noticed that in one store Evie put her hand on her backside and then turned around and squatted. How uncomfortable these little girls must be. For so many reasons I feel so sad for them, and the lack of potty training when the girls are obviously indicating that they are ready is appalling to me. These parents truly disgust me!
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Merikat wrote:Please let's not discuss politics here; it will tear us apart.....as it is doing to most of the US.......

Agreed
reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

girlielove wrote:Vlog recap: food orgy

So gross. First there are snacks all over Tubby's nightstand, then he brings home more Sodaliscious and take out Kneaders. They are all so excited for this food. The girls are already drinking juice and they are begging for soda.
They have to go "fall shopping," even after Assley says that she's expecting a ton of packages of fall clothes today. Back to the same mall. They go into Baby Gap but Assley moans that she can't find all the sizes she needs so they come out empty-handed, Assley with a pout on her face. What are they going to dress these girls in now???
Scarlett pulling at her diaper. Obviously it's uncomfortable. They actually take them to the play center today, probably because they have their helpers. They are approached by NO ONE. These celebs were completely ignored. I noticed they were the only parents who hovered over their kids, filming their every move, saying after Evie comes down the slide, "Did you go down Evie??" Evie just ignores them and goes back to playing. I want to tell T$A to shut up and let the kids play without narrating every move they make to them. Evie pulls on her diaper. Sticky and itchy, I bet. Indie picked her nose. They are going to love all this public footage when they are older.
They go to the house again because all their followers need to see how it's going along. Assley squeals the entire time. Their helpers look bored out of their minds. Assley says "good job!" a total of 11 times. Kid hands her a rock -- good job! Kid takes a drink -- good job! I like how Aunt Becca was at least talking to the girls in a normal voice, enunciating her words carefully. Too bad they can't be around Becca all the time. Instead they get a high-pitched "wheeeee!!" in their ears every time they go down a slide.
Tubby says "we worked up some hunger." I bet you did, it's been a couple hours since he ate. They get put in the back corner, where NO ONE approaches them. Now that the kids are getting older, the fact that they're quads isn't as attention-worthy.
The footage of the restaurant is vomit-inducing. Nevermind the sitting on the table, standing in the chairs to eat, the lack of basic manners. We get to hear T$A croon "yummy!" over a dozen times, and we see the girls stick handfuls of food in their mouth, with food all over their faces. Tubby says to Esme "K put it in your mouth ... ohhhh oh oh oh!" at 19:45. Remembering all the photos that were recently uncovered of him from his Instagram, I realized just how creepy and disgusting he is. Then to say that, and drill into Esme how frantically obsessed with food he is, those poor girls don't stand a chance. They had soda in their cups, and Assley ordered a strawberry drink, then she says that they need to order fried ice cream, then the girls are still eating suckers right after lunch. Total gorge-fest, like always.
Assley says, while lying in bed at the end of the vlog, that the rest of the day is going to involve spending time with family and eating. Do they think seeing the girls covered in food, sticking food into their giant mouths, and going on and on about how yummmmmmmy everything is makes for good family memories?
Puke.
My sentiments exactly. I was mildly interested in seeing how the girls would act around other children. There were instances of curiosity, and a few brief attempts to interact either initiated by one of the girls, or by another child. Did anyone else notice that while playing on the butterfly that Evie seemed to be hogging the top of it? One little girl who was climbing up the other side seemed to be blocked by her. I am fairly new to this site, however, I've been here long enough to say that I have never watched a video in which there was any mention of a play area at the mall, much less letting the girls play there. Oh, that's right... going to Bed and Bath takes priority. Silly me!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I've never seen the play area at the mall before just them running the halls. So I wonder if was simply because company was coming.

I've never heard of someone coming to stay at someone's house and doing house work unless someone just had a baby, someone was sick or someone died. How long will she milk that she had 4 babies. They're nearly 3.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

DoodleBop wrote:I've never seen the play area at the mall before just them running the halls. So I wonder if was simply because company was coming.

I've never heard of someone coming to stay at someone's house and doing house work unless someone just had a baby, someone was sick or someone died. How long will she milk that she had 4 babies. They're nearly 3.
That was the play area they went to a while back when TyASShole wanted to clothes line that kid. They rarely promote interaction with other children and are doing a grave injustice to theirs.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

girlielove wrote:Vlog recap: food orgy

So gross. First there are snacks all over Tubby's nightstand, then he brings home more Sodaliscious and take out Kneaders. They are all so excited for this food. The girls are already drinking juice and they are begging for soda.
They have to go "fall shopping," even after Assley says that she's expecting a ton of packages of fall clothes today. Back to the same mall. They go into Baby Gap but Assley moans that she can't find all the sizes she needs so they come out empty-handed, Assley with a pout on her face. What are they going to dress these girls in now???
Scarlett pulling at her diaper. Obviously it's uncomfortable. They actually take them to the play center today, probably because they have their helpers. They are approached by NO ONE. These celebs were completely ignored. I noticed they were the only parents who hovered over their kids, filming their every move, saying after Evie comes down the slide, "Did you go down Evie??" Evie just ignores them and goes back to playing. I want to tell T$A to shut up and let the kids play without narrating every move they make to them. Evie pulls on her diaper. Sticky and itchy, I bet. Indie picked her nose. They are going to love all this public footage when they are older.
They go to the house again because all their followers need to see how it's going along. Assley squeals the entire time. Their helpers look bored out of their minds. Assley says "good job!" a total of 11 times. Kid hands her a rock -- good job! Kid takes a drink -- good job! I like how Aunt Becca was at least talking to the girls in a normal voice, enunciating her words carefully. Too bad they can't be around Becca all the time. Instead they get a high-pitched "wheeeee!!" in their ears every time they go down a slide.
Tubby says "we worked up some hunger." I bet you did, it's been a couple hours since he ate. They get put in the back corner, where NO ONE approaches them. Now that the kids are getting older, the fact that they're quads isn't as attention-worthy.
The footage of the restaurant is vomit-inducing. Nevermind the sitting on the table, standing in the chairs to eat, the lack of basic manners. We get to hear T$A croon "yummy!" over a dozen times, and we see the girls stick handfuls of food in their mouth, with food all over their faces. Tubby says to Esme "K put it in your mouth ... ohhhh oh oh oh!" at 19:45. Remembering all the photos that were recently uncovered of him from his Instagram, I realized just how creepy and disgusting he is. Then to say that, and drill into Esme how frantically obsessed with food he is, those poor girls don't stand a chance. They had soda in their cups, and Assley ordered a strawberry drink, then she says that they need to order fried ice cream, then the girls are still eating suckers right after lunch. Total gorge-fest, like always.
Assley says, while lying in bed at the end of the vlog, that the rest of the day is going to involve spending time with family and eating. Do they think seeing the girls covered in food, sticking food into their giant mouths, and going on and on about how yummmmmmmy everything is makes for good family memories?
Puke.
In the girls defense, I wouldn't want to sit down on that diaper full of piss either. Pee probably squishes out when they sit. They probably use the overnight diapers so they won't leak out.
Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

DoodleBop wrote: I've never heard of someone coming to stay at someone's house and doing house work unless someone just had a baby, someone was sick or someone died. How long will she milk that she had 4 babies. They're nearly 3.
2:30 on today's vlog

Ashley: "This is why I love when Becca comes" Ashley then puts the camera on Tyson's Aunt, Becca (who looks tired), at the sink doing Ashley's dishes. Ashley then cackles a queen like laugh again and says, "SHE DOES MY DISHES!" Ashley doesn't say thank you or consider how belittling she sounds. She could have added "and we also LOVE having Becca because she's so kind or something." Noooo, not Ashley.

I'm mortified watching Ashley continue...Becca looks down, away from the camera. What can she say to stop this moment? It would feel humiliating to me to have someone laugh and say how I'm serving them on live camera that will then be broadcast to the world. Then Ashley turns the camera toward herself, laughs and says,"Becca is always cleaning when she is here!" Ashley then laughs some more (OMG that laugh would unnerve me) and says, "AND she teaches the girls how to do chores too." Becca says, "yes, they're good helpers, huh?" CUT

It does seem like Becca's love for the quads, like other people, greatly benefits Ashley and Ashley benefits greatly. I think Tyson's cousin (the younger woman, cannot remember her name) seemed less than enthusiastic to be a pawn to the queen all weekend.

Also, at the end when Ashley said Becca and her daughter went to take a nap. I wonder if they desperately needed a break from all Ashley's screetching. OMG I'd curl up in the fetal position in that extra bedroom. If you guys read here - we feel for ya!

How many times did they say "yummy" in this vlog? Might be a record. I couldn't stand it and kept skipping forward so I don't have to count.

Ashley's laugh though - feels like she's trying sooooooooooo hardddddd all the time.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Jane wrote:
DoodleBop wrote: I've never heard of someone coming to stay at someone's house and doing house work unless someone just had a baby, someone was sick or someone died. How long will she milk that she had 4 babies. They're nearly 3.
2:30 on today's vlog

Ashley: "This is why I love when Becca comes" Ashley then puts the camera on Tyson's Aunt, Becca (who looks tired), at the sink doing Ashley's dishes. Ashley then cackles a queen like laugh again and says, "SHE DOES MY DISHES!" Ashley doesn't say thank you or consider how belittling she sounds. She could have added "and we also LOVE having Becca because she's so kind or something." Noooo, not Ashley.

I'm mortified watching Ashley continue...Becca looks down, away from the camera. What can she say to stop this moment? It would feel humiliating to me to have someone laugh and say how I'm serving them on live camera that will then be broadcast to the world. Then Ashley turns the camera toward herself, laughs and says,"Becca is always cleaning when she is here!" Ashley then laughs some more (OMG that laugh would unnerve me) and says, "AND she teaches the girls how to do chores too." Becca says, "yes, they're good helpers, huh?" CUT

It does seem like Becca's love for the quads, like other people, greatly benefits Ashley and Ashley benefits greatly. I think Tyson's cousin (the younger woman, cannot remember her name) seemed less than enthusiastic to be a pawn to the queen all weekend.

Also, at the end when Ashley said Becca and her daughter went to take a nap. I wonder if they desperately needed a break from all Ashley's screetching. OMG I'd curl up in the fetal position in that extra bedroom. If you guys read here - we feel for ya!

How many times did they say "yummy" in this vlog? Might be a record. I couldn't stand it and kept skipping forward so I don't have to count.

Ashley's laugh though - feels like she's trying sooooooooooo hardddddd all the time.
Ashley truly has no shame. I'm embarrassed just watching her.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

I didn't watch the vlog today but just by reading all of your comments it was not necessary, same old crap just different day. Tyler just did a short 6 minute live feed reminding all the KAD's to hurry up & order some of their Chinese blankets & repeated several times that they were spending the day with family today...... don't they pretty much do that everyday, a couple of helpers are always usually on hand to help these 2 non working, worthless, conceited asswipes raise their 4 miracles!
Loved all the pictures last night, I don't have IG so it was nice of all of you to share... Tyler is w/o a doubt someone I would never want around my grandchildren!
He also said they are working on a house update, didn't they just do that today??
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

ButtBack Mountain did a live feed on GQS 4 hours ago. I just watched it now. Here are some highlights from Blubber:

• Last day of their "sell" (why can't he pronounce SALE correctly?

• Very busy day (blah blah)

• Going to the pumpkin patch for ANOTHER photo shoot
Because Trashly finally admitted it's fall y'all. He hopes
she will allow him to put up MORE fall decorations.

• Having Aunt Beca around has been so fun (why bc
she's doing your dishes & babysitting your FF)

• Aunt Beca is signed into Bentley's IG saying that she is
giving him donuts. (Who the hell feeds dogs donuts?
What is with this family & their inappropriate use of
donuts in a daily basis?)

• Shout out to someone in Bahrain but he pronounced it
BahIran (Hmm I thought he was highly intelligent)

•. TyBag professes his love for everyone & says the girls
love everyone too. He had a lightbulb moment &
realized that was not possible so he said he can't wait
until the girls are older & can answer questions directly
(Well perhaps if they had better parents & went to
preschool they could answer a question - they are
almost 3 after all & should be able to answer a basic
question if their idiotic parents read them the questions

•.It's Saturday & most of his family has the day off & will
be coming over later. (That's right doofus most working
folk do have Saturday off. We realize it's just another
lazy day for you). He loves his family bc they are loud.

• Well he has 3 more livefeeds to do to let everyone
today is the last day of the sell AKA sale.

• Tomorrow's vlog is going to be amazing because
they're having a busy day, photo shoot, & family.
Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

Pinky34 wrote:ButtBack Mountain did a live feed on GQS 4 hours ago. I just watched it now. Here are some highlights from Blubber:

ANOTHER photo shoot? They JUST did one!
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Pinky34 wrote:ButtBack Mountain did a live feed on GQS 4 hours ago. I just watched it now. Here are some highlights from Blubber:

ButtBack Mountain. Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!! I'm dying, literally!!!! I'm like, literally, dying!!!! I'm like, figuratively dying as well!!!!! (did you see what I did there?)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”