Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

ShudnaB3 wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:
Natxo wrote:I think they really went to bed with the same dirty socks they had on all day... so much for hygiene
They're vegans. Vegans aren't as dirty as the rest of us murderers...ahem I mean meat eaters. Duuhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha, you know what, that logic wouldn't even surprise me. I knew someone who became an instant evangelist for veganism and they were very fond of saying how their whole family smelled better and found no need for deoderant after becoming vegans. I was too polite to inform them that while they might not have "needed" deoderant the rest of us really, really WANTED them to. :P
I have seen the same thing!!! I legit had a Facebook friend who said because of his raw vegan diet he no longer needed to shower as much or even brush his teeth. He also believed that women wouldn't have periods anymore. Riiight. Probably because they were severely undernourished.

Nothing shocks me anymore.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Some popular raw vegan diet youtubers actually promote periods are toxins leaving the body so when women who are raw vegan get anemic or under weight enough to lose their periods they're told they've detoxed their bodies and that's why they don't have periods.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

DoodleBop wrote:Some popular raw vegan diet youtubers actually promote periods are toxins leaving the body so when women who are raw vegan get anemic or under weight enough to lose their periods they're told they've detoxed their bodies and that's why they don't have periods.
Wow. Enjoy osteoporosis, ladies! O.o
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

this is really sad. Actually I have a relative who was like that, she only ate cabbage soup for years or raw cabbage. When her period stopped she was so happy that her diet made her so pure. Her weight was between 35 and 40 kilos.
She slowly realized what she was doing to her body and told her vegan guru to go to hell. It really was a hard time of her life and a dark place to come back from.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

On topic kind of off topic sleeping in socks in either case is gross.

How does Ro get the socks clean since they're constantly outside in socks without shoes.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Oh they probably throw them in the garbage and buy new ones because what else can they do everyday besides spending money?
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

wouldn't surprise me Pearl is walking around in tights as easily as they get holes they probably get destroyed easily.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Haha yeah they were just buying socks too so maybe they think of them as disposable. :P But never forget what an eco warrior Chloe is! Her vegan family's carbon footprint is teeny tiny!! Which, also only somewhat related, I have seen comments on YouTube asking why Felix is back in nappies? I haven't paid attention that closely. And of course her defenders jump in like they know Felix personally and say, oh, he is the type to just get too busy playing I think! Some three year olds are just starting training! Which is true. But like not all kids are capable of staying dry at night as early as others and it's "normal" whereas a kid that suddenly starts wetting the bed often has something else going on...isn't it a little odd for a fully day trained child to suddenly be back in nappies? That seems beyond the occasional "whoops, couldn't get to the toilet fast enough!" accident...
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

He was day trained for several months. It seems off for him to regress this late in the game.

Anxiety? He has accidents because he has to go through like 4 baby gates without letting the triplets escape to get to the bathroom? When they're out they don't go often enough?
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Oh wow he is wearing a diaper. It's especially weird because they're freaking home all day today. Hmmm I wonder what's going on.

Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

Just to add to tbe sock thing haha, poor Otto was walking around with holes in his socks throughout this vlog.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... b0bdde.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Pearl was a bit cute with her hair in the buns but it annoyed when the next clip was of Felix with his mop dangling over his eyes. I just want to brush their hair and tie it up for them!

Also the head bump between Rufus and Henry was a complete accident and Chloe is like "that was not nice". It was an accident mate
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... add516.png

Also can't believe this is a children's bedroom
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

lurking10 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... add516.png[/img]

To be fair, my kids bedroom is similar: no toys, no furniture besides the beds and a dresser. I prefer keeping their toys in the playroom and no walls in our house are decorated :)
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

lurking10 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... add516.png[/img]

That's really really sad. No posters pictures, toys,art work nothing individual to the children's particular interests.
Do her kids never build anything with Lego's that they want to keep built but don't want others touching .
Like go buy a cube organiser and different coloured bins and assign a colour eg Rufus red , Otto blue so they can keep their personal items separate. Are they allowed to have any individuality at all. Grr she frustrates me

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think it would look less sterile if it was painted something other than white.

The big boys don't even have anything in their closet. It must be hard not to have a place for your own things.
hellcatspangled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hellcatspangled »

lurking10 wrote:Pearl was a bit cute with her hair in the buns but it annoyed when the next clip was of Felix with his mop dangling over his eyes. I just want to brush their hair and tie it up for them!

Also the head bump between Rufus and Henry was a complete accident and Chloe is like "that was not nice". It was an accident mate
Yeah princess Pearl gets her hair brushed and styled, the boys get a finger scraped bun at best. I don't understand brainwashing your children to obsess over their "beauuuuutiful long hair" and then never doing anything with it. I think someone mentioned they always have their head tilted to the side, which is so true. Evan's and Felix's hair always looks greasy as well.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

YTIUH wrote:
lurking10 wrote:
To be fair, my kids bedroom is similar: no toys, no furniture besides the beds and a dresser. I prefer keeping their toys in the playroom and no walls in our house are decorated :)
I don't mind the minimalism look either, and I don't even mind the Wall of Stuva. :D Give me practical any day. And they do rent. Most rentals won't let you paint and affix things to walls, etc. Chloe's dumb minions don't seem to realise that with her, "let me know your decorating inspo guyyys!" call outs. Someone is always suggesting painting! :lol:
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I understand minimalism, but their house isn't even minimalistic, its just empty. Not homely and welcoming at all. No couch, no photos on the walls or anything. I know they're renting but they could buy those cheap stick-on hooks that don't require holes or damage the paint.
I also keep all the toys in the playroom but each of my kids have a few things that they want to keep in their rooms, and it makes their rooms feel more like theirs, especially when they pick out their own bedding and decorations. You can't tell anything about Chloes kids personalities from their rooms.

Actually you can't tell anything about their personalities full stop except for the boxes Chloe has put them in. No room for real personalities in the Dunstan cult- I mean family. Evans personality is smart, Ottos is shy, Felix's is cheeky, Rufus is naughty, Henry is cuddly and Pearl is a girl. Ro and Chloes personalities are dad and mum. Their house is carefully decorated to look like a cheap, kmart-themed daycare centre. They have a couple of nicely decorated areas even if they aren't my style and I love the idea of a library but even their library is bland and uncomfortable. As a huge bookworm I find their library, which is clearly for decoration, almost offensive :lol:

Also, I just want to brush the boys hair and do something cute with it. Braids or mini space buns or something. Considering Chloe makes such a huge deal out of their hair you'd think she'd spend more time styling it. At least as much time as she spends on hers and Pearls, since she supposedly doesn't believe in gender roles.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh yeah the lack of comforting and adult touches is irritating I agree. Chloe likes to pretend they have friends and a social life they just don't film yet they don't even have chairs for adults!

The "for decoration" library bugs me too. I've mentioned before knowing homeschoolers who I really admire. Every time I see them not only are the kids reading piles of library books but the parents are also always reading something, mentioning book club reads, etc. Chloe touts natural learning, self education, etc. for her kids and I don't even disagree, yet it's painful how little she does to continue her own education. I get that parenting is hard work and long hours but like...cut out an hour of Netflix or that stupid quest for a dvd they went on that day and it frees up a bunch of time for reading or listening to a podcast or SOMETHING that gives her more to think about than matching clothes and hairstyles and how to get sponsors.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”